The Awakening of Angie Ch. 07

Story Info
'Delicious' by Angie.
3.7k words
4.78
6.4k
4

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Ted's hiring me at Delicious, the underground sex club, I came back the following week hoping things would go well my first night. I knew eventually I'd get plenty of attention working the floor, cruising the club for interested parties. You could approach me if you wanted or I might approach you if the feeling was right.

Within my first five minutes I was flagged down by a portly, slightly disheveled suit guy whose eyes had been on me since I walked out. New girl. Hot. Get her before she's in demand.

"Hey, beautiful!" he yelled, leaving me no chance to play the 'sorry, didn't hear you' card. He obviously didn't dress to impress, a direct contradiction to the general clientele.

I sat next to him, "Hi, big fella. So what can I do to brighten your day?

"Just letting me look at you should do wonders. You're so fucking sexy I just knew I had to have you." Gathering his manners, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Hal."

"Hi, Hal, I'm Jazmine." In an effort to close the deal on my first client I put my hand on his thigh and said, "What's your pleasure?"

"I don't have a lot of time. Suck my dick and don't forget to lick my balls."

"Love to." Standing up, I said, "Shall we?"

The back rooms were laid out like a labyrinth, no two spaces alike although there were some special activity rooms if certain apparatuses were needed. Also, there were either open doorways or windows to allow other patrons to roam and watch. The girls told me that people would sometimes wander around watching others just to get themselves aroused.

After finding a room I wasted no time in unzipping his fly and finding his dick, hidden under his fat roll. My lips did their magic and I had him moaning like a beached whale. I licked his balls, my tongue traveling up his shaft and taking it as far back down as possible. He had little staying power and surprised me by dropping his load so quickly in my mouth. Gagging a bit I swallowed as much as I could.

"Oh, baby, that was great. Love a pretty girl sucking my cock. That's why we look the other way. Thanks, Jazmine." Then he simply left without paying me. I didn't know what to do, tackle him, yell at him? So I found one of the other girls to ask what to do. There had to be some protocol.

A girl named Shelly told me he was a city planner and any city official didn't pay in exchange for the club to continue operating. She said he came in a lot for blowjobs and the idea was to avoid these guys when possible. "That's why Ted didn't warn you. Somebody has to service these guys so we all regretfully have to take turns. That was yours."

"So I'm just out the cash?" I complained to no one who cared.

"Yup," she said, heading back into the fray.

***

Having learned a lesson I looked forward to a better night and, thankfully, found it in a couple of good looking guys, Rick and Randy, twins out for a night of identical fun. "Hi, I'm Jazmine, like some company?"

"Yes, yes, sweetheart, sit down, please," said either Rick or Randy, I couldn't tell even after a careful introduction.

"What are you two handsome boys looking for tonight?"

One of them said, "We're looking for a gorgeous girl like you to fuck both of us. I think that you on a spit roast between us should make everyone happy. Would it be necessary to point out we'll pay double?"

"How long do you boys think you'd need to take advantage of a working girl?" I said with extra sexy.

The other one said, "No more than a half hour although looking at you we might have to kick it into overtime."

"Thank you. Flattery will get you all the pussy you can handle."

That last line got them up out of their chairs and off to the races. We found a room and the three of us were naked in record time. "How will I tell you apart?" I asked coquettishly, "You know, just in cast I need somebody to fuck me harder."

"Oh shit," they answered in unison. Then one pointed out that Rick had a tattoo on his left shoulder. As they stood there, Rick reached in and kissed me, his tongue soft against mine. Randy had walked around behind me, knelt down and buried his face in my ass, teasing my pussy and rimming my asshole. Together they had started the release of my juices and as soon as Randy tasted my 'ready' he stood up and unceremoniously shoved his cock in my waiting cunt. "Mmmmm, it fits perfectly," I said, letting Rick guide my mouth to his throbbing shaft.

Their cocks, long and meaty, were as identical as their faces. They were a lot to handle in a spit roast but the fun of twins using my body made me vibrate and cum the first time. I momentarily took Rick's dick out of my mouth to say. "Oh...unnn...pump me, Randy...I'm cumming, baby,"

and just as I peaked Rick held my hair and rammed his cock back down my throat and I came at the same time. "Uuuggggggggkkkkkkk"

They traded places and then Rick had his go at my receptive pussy. "Oh, Jazmine, your pussy is so tight. Mmmm baby." He moved fast and hard, making it a challenge keeping his brother in my mouth.

After a bit we changed position again and Randy had me ride him as he sat on the end of the bed. I thought Rick was just enjoying the view until the cold lube hit my anus and he pushed his big dick up my ass. I moaned when he entered and he put one foot on the bed for leverage.

I'd never been double penetrated by twins so that could be scratched off the bucket list. They moved like a machine. Randy finally said to me, "We're cumming, where do you want it?"

"On my tits, boys."

They pulled out, pushed me back on the bed and got on their knees on either side and jacked off in tandem until their considerable cum covered my tits.

Outside the room one of the voyeurs watching through the window quite audibly came at the same time.

Rick handed me one of the supplied towels for cleaning up and after getting dressed we went back to their table and we settled up. They gave me more than I expected for the act and then overtipped me. As they stood up I hugged and kissed both of them.

It was then, looking over Randy's shoulder, that I first saw David sitting far in the back, obviously scouting me. I suddenly felt awkward but kept smiling and saying goodbye to the twins.

Why was David here? To punish himself? To punish me? Then I thought, as a voyeur he could watch me have sex with other men all night. Maybe he already watched us. My choices were to ignore him or stop by his table but to avoid a potential scene I chose to ignore. That is until Ashley sat down next to him which was harder to ignore. She was on the make and very easy on the eyes, making me wonder if he'd go for it.

I was pissed that he was stalking me but what could I do? He could come in here and fuck all the girls if he wanted and there's nothing I could do about it. But this move was to disrupt my brain. Should I go to his office wearing something revealing and distract his co-workers?

Ashley moved on, so fuck it, I went over to his table. "Why are you here?"

"Can't I be here?"

"You can but why are you?!"

"Did those twins fuck you good?"

"David, why are you here?"

After a pause for reflection he said, "I'm trying to figure out how to fit myself into your new life. I didn't know what else to do. Maybe sitting home imagining you fucking random guys is worse than being here. I don't know yet. I'm just trying to connect with the idea of my wife being a sex worker. I feel totally clumsy with the whole thing."

"I know," feeling sympathy for him, "and I'm no help because I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I'm just doing because my body tells me to. I'm sorry, I've been little help. Look, we can work on this later. For now, do yourself a favor, since you're already here, you should fuck Ashley. She's gorgeous."

I didn't really want to say that but I was trying to be charitable in light of what I was doing. "How about I send her back?"

"How about I fuck Jazmine?"

"She's busy but I would suggest Ashley.

"Sure," he said flatly, "I'm trying."

I laughed. "Since I have one, how about we give you a stage name too? Phillip is nice but I don't like Phil. Oh, how about, Angel? Good stripper name!"

He chuckled, "Okay, Angel it is."

I kissed him and went to get Ashley if she was available. Finding her just leaving another table I said, "The guy you were talking to over there? (I pointed) That's my husband. Do me a favor and go fuck him silly. He's ready"

Laughing, she said, "Really?" and went for it. Calling back to me, "By the way, no stage show tonight so you're off the hook."

I'd forgotten about the live sex show that Ted told me about. It was once every night and it was on a rotational basis. I was the new girl so I would have been getting fucked on stage with David here. I dodged one.

***

I looked for another client. I should say I looked for the most attractive guy in the room and, as it turned out, he was already scoping me out.

I walked over to him as he surveyed my real estate with that hungry look in his eyes. "You look interested," I said with every sexy bone in my body.

"Very," his voice soft and low but trying to be funny. "Can I ply you with liquor, er, I mean can I buy you a drink?"

"Yes, to the drink and no, you don't need to ply me with anything. I'm yours for the asking."

"Wow, you make life, and especially sex, seem so easy"

"When you break it down it is easy. What did you think about when you saw me?"

"I thought, 'I would give anything to sink my cock into that piece of walking art'."

"Uh-oh, you're making me a little wet with talk like that."

Our verbal dance was making me so out of my scull horny I'm surprised we made it to the back room. We took off our clothes with the urgency of a couple of teenagers and his cock was fully operational right out of his underwear.

As it sprung up I pounced like a cat, sucking and slurping his handsome member. He kept repeating under his breath, "Oh, fuck me, fuck me." I deep throated him until he couldn't wait any longer.

With his hands around my neck he flipped me on my back and anxiously slammed his fiery iron into my hot box, driving it while we looked into each other's eyes. "God, you're beautiful," was all he could say. I finally let his body wash over mine and I erupted in orgasm,...Oh...fuck me...harder baby...Ohhhhhhh"

Within seconds he pulled out his dick and the cum jumped up, hitting my stomach, my tits, all the way to my lips. "Uhhhhhhhhh," he moaned with the intensity of the orgasm.

Then the weight of his body rested on mine. "Oh, my god, Jazmine, I'm in heaven."

I stroked his hair and he kept kissing me over and over. It was overwhelming. He paid me and then some but we had a hard time parting. He would come for me again.

I went back to the dressing room to pull things together and reapply my light makeup. The girls didn't wear that much makeup to begin with because it was best not to leave tell tale signs on a married client.

It was then that I realized we'd never introduced ourselves. However, I doubt that I'd forget him.

***

The girls let me know lots of couples came to these clubs looking for any number of ways to spice up their sex lives so these were good bets for a three-way or voyeur scenario. I had my eyes on a couple sitting in the corner, almost invisible, like they were too shy to do anything. I was just about to go over to them when the woman got up and came over to me.

By the way, club girls were identifiable by low cut, short red skin tight dresses with the Delicious logo (red lips with tongue touching upper lip) over the left breast, a silver necklace, again with the logo and 5 inch red pumps. Underwear was the prerogative of each individual. The girls were so hot I'm surprised we didn't set off the fire alarm.

"Excuse me," she said, "but are you available? My husband and I have never been here before but we've been looking at you for awhile and want to know if you'd join us for drinks." Obviously, they weren't shy but carefully sizing up who they wanted.

She was about 40, very striking with dark red hair and he was good looking and around the same age or slightly older. This seemed like a reasonable bet so I said, "Of course" and followed her over to the table where we introduced ourselves and ordered a bottle of champagne.

Her name was Abby and his was Steve. "So, Jazmine," said Abby, "I'll just cut to the chase. For a woman I have kind of an odd fetish but it's one that my husband absolutely loves. I get off watching my husband have sex with other women and, of course, Steve is in fuck heaven. I never have to worry about him cheating on me because I keep his horny little cock satisfied. We started out picking up girls at bars but that had a limited success rate so we decided to go to the professionals. I like it, he likes it and most times the girls like it."

"Sounds like something I'd be into," I said.

"Great, because Steve has done nothing but talk about you since we walked in. He begged me to ask you before losing you to someone else. We don't know the particulars but we figured you'd take care of that. Also, we know there's an extra charge for your services but we don't care how much it is."

"We can take care of that later," I said. "So what kinds of things do you like, Steve? What would you like to see on the menu?"

"For me, anything goes," he said, "but the one thing that makes it work is constant dirty talk. I love the dirty talk and lots of it."

"Okay," I said, "and how about you, Abby, any specifics that you'd like to put in the mix?"

"Just one small thing...when you're finished servicing him I'd like you to eat my pussy to climax. I'll be masturbating while you two are doing it but I like to look forward to my own happy ending."

"I would love to," I said, "I just want to make sure that both of you are happy when you leave here. If you're ready, let's go find an unoccupied space."

After scanning the options I saw the perfect spot, a bed with an overstuffed leather chair for Abby adjacent to it.

She sat in the chair and added, "Oh, and he likes the girl to take his clothes off if you don't mind."

"Not at all," and this was for Steve, "If he's going to get a fuck-me gift I'd love to unwrap it for him."

Steve sat on the edge of the bed facing Abby and I stood in front of him, squatting down to unbutton his shirt and once that was done I ran my hand over his chest, "Mmmmm," I undid his pants, discarded his underwear and went about stripping for him. I felt Abby unzip my dress and caress my ass as the dress came off. Standing in front of him now in my bra, panties and fuck-me pumps he just looked up and smiled as I smiled back and said, "Do you like?" Nodding was all that he could come up with. Then he took my panties to the floor and on the way stopped to put his tongue to my clit. I gently sighed and stepped out of them. Abby removed my bra, again taking time to feel me up. They didn't ask me to remove my shoes so I assumed they wanted them left on. And why not? They were very sexy heels with a wide strap at the ankle.

I saw out of my peripheral Abby lifting up her dress and fingering herself as I knelt down to suck Steve's cock. I massaged it softly and sensually as his head went back and I heard a little moan from Abby. At intervals I took him as deeply as I could go and other times just flicked my tongue on the tip. "I can't wait until you bury this dick in my lovely wet hole." He was so turned on by my dirty talk that when I didn't have my mouth full of him I kept it coming.

"Eat her pussy, Steven, be a gentleman," she urged him as we traded places and he put his tongue to work. He had obviously eaten a lot of pussy. I came in record time, "God, Steve, oh fuck me...fuck me...don't stop," and I grabbed his head at climax, "uhhhhnnnn."

"Get on all fours," he said

I was wet from cumming so his penetration was smooth and began a rhythm that seemed to excite Abby as much as him. "Fuck the bitch, Steven!" she crudely cheered him on as she stroked herself faster. "Spank her, Steven!!" He slapped my buttocks, leaving red streaks from his fingers.

"Fuck my kitty hard and then I want you to cum in my mouth."

He was crazy excited by this time and virtually jumping into my vagina as I kept the dirty talk rolling. "Do you love fucking me, Steve? I'm your little fuck doll."

"Yes, I love fucking my doll."

Glancing over at Abby, she was getting off big time. She had completely taken off her panties and jiggled her clit over and over as she watched her husband take me. In addition, there were more than a few voyeurs in the window enjoying the sight. One guy was clearly masturbating. I was having an amazing time being the fantasy for all these people.

"Pump me, Steve, make me scream," and when I said that he took up the intensity another notch. The bed shook and outside the room I heard the guy jerking off cum to an audible climax.

"I'm cumming," he said, and I turned around with my mouth open and my tongue out waiting for his ejaculate. I didn't have to wait long as he released a steady stream of hot cream in my mouth. I was hardly tidy as some of it dripped down my chin. When I did that it drove Steve nuts and some of the window voyeurs let it be known as well. I loved it.

There was one more detail at hand and that was Abby. I swallowed the remainder of his cum, Steve backed away and I got down on my knees and attacked Abby's pussy with a vengeance, working my tongue like a vibrator. She'd had several orgasms to this point but I wanted this one to be the most explosive of all and when she came she let out a sound that only animals make. Her whole body vibrated.

After settling up financially, the three of us walked out to the lounge area and everybody kissed everybody and said our goodbyes. On the way to the door, Abby said, "You were unbelievable and we want to come here again and again to see you. Can we call ahead and make a reservation with just you?"

"Yes", I said, even though I didn't know the actual answer to that (turns out you could). Another interesting offshoot of that episode was that nearly all the voyeurs who watched our fuck fest went to the hostess asking to reserve time with me. As you might imagine my cock stock went soaring after that..

"One more thing", said Abby, "Next time we come I want to do a three-way because there were times I wanted to get in there and touch you. I want to do you as much as my husband does." She pulled me towards her and french kissed me.

Apparently I made an impression.

***

I didn't see David when I went to the dressing room but Ashley was freshening up and I asked her how it went. "That husband of yours knows how to please a woman. Geez, when it was over I felt like I should pay him. Hehe."

"Did he leave?"

"I think so. On our way back to the floor we walked by the room where you were fucking that couple and I think he watched for awhile. That's where I left him anyway."

I took on several more clients before midnight, one of them, an older guy just wanted to fuck me wearing thick framed glasses he gave me to put on. Another couple wanted me to watch them fuck each other. A young guy just wanted a pantyless me to sit on his face. There seemed to be a fetish for everyone.

***

I got home close to 2am and all was quiet. I didn't have the energy to change my clothes so I just camped out in the living room with my feet up.

I thought David was upstairs in bed but I got a text from him. 'Out with friends. Be home soon.'

Friends?