The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought our deal was for her to come home Sunday evening."

"Yeah it is but you never know. She may want to stay an extra night if she's having fun." Nick didn't tell Charles that if all went well, he had something else in mind for her to experience.

Crystal couldn't believe what she was hearing. These two men were talking about her as if she were some kind of toy to be used at their will. She turned her body sideways but it didn't do much to dislodge his finger pressed between her tightly closed thighs.

"Well if she decides to stay let me know and thanks for everything Nick. I love her and I hope this surprise will help our marriage. I love her very much and maybe this is what we both need to open our marriage." There was another pause and then he spoke in an apologetically tone. "I know I should have called her out on her viewing habits but I am hoping this is a way to open our marriage. I ...... I thought this might be a way to break the ice and as you may have guessed, our marriage has not been the most stellar these last couple of years ..........." And then there was a long pause.

Something was not right in River City but that was not Nick's problem. "Sounds like you have something going on that you're keeping from her."

"I don't want to get into it right now but I will say I need to have a long talk with her when she comes home. Charles knew that the subject he wanted to broach when she returned would be dicey.

Crystal was seething at Charles' explanation. Her eyes glanced from Nick to the cell phone, wishing she could strangle her husband. Why didn't he confront her? What was he hiding that was so important that they he needed to have a long talk with her when she came home? Was their marriage that far gone that they couldn't talk to each other? She saw the glint in Nick's eyes.

Nick knew where this was going. "Not even a little hint?"

"Let's just say I haven't been the most faithful husband."

Crystal cringed at the words she heard. She knew their marriage was not like the first few years, when sex was all they could think about. The last few years saw Charles busy with work and climbing the corporate ladder. And she was kept busy with her charities and volunteerism along with golf and tennis at the country club. It seemed their sex drives diminished to the point of having a quick fuck just to keep up with their marriage's status quo.

But hearing Charles may have a lover, floored her. Was that why he was always working late? Was that why he took trips to the other plants for days at a time? Did he take his lover with him? Is that why he whored her out so he wouldn't feel guilty about cheating on her? Horrendous thoughts tore through her, realizing their marriage had deteriorated over the past few years. She wished she could spit out the gag and yell at her husband.

Nick removed his fingers from her thighs and simply placed his hand on her thigh. He made no attempt to move it but just let it lie on the soft skin while he watched Crystal begin to pull on her bonds and make gurgling sounds. "I'll leave that up to you two to discuss." There was definitely a hurricane brewing in Crystal's head.

Charles was ready to wind down the conversation and casually asked, "Anything else I should know?"

"Na." But then the golf game flashed through his head. "She mentioned she was supposed to play golf today with her girlfriends. Did you take care of that?"

Another soft satisfied chuckled greeted their ears. "I told Sylvia to find another partner because Crystal was not feeling well. I'm sure they'll text her but since I have her phone, I'll keep up the charade." He paused for a moment and then added, "I plan to make an appearance at the dinner tonight and I'll make excuses for her."

Everything was falling into place. Charles planned this whole thing and he had her phone so she couldn't call anyone unless, she got her hands-on Nick's phone. She doubted she would be left alone without his supervision. Her ears perked up again as Nick spoke and then a shiver slid through her when she heard a woman's voice on the speaker.

Nick too, heard a woman's voice in the background and glanced at Crystal's face. "It seems you have everything under control Charles," he said seeing her eyes squint in anger. She was taken totally by surprise to hear a woman's voice so early in the morning. A Saturday morning to boot.

In a hurried voice, Charles announced, "I have to get going here Nick. Take care of Crystal and let me know if there's anything I need to do."

Nick looked directly at Crystal, seeing the angry clouds growing denser in her eyes. He patted her stomach. "I hear Crystal stirring in the other room. I'll let you go and let you know about tomorrow evening."

"Great and take care of her. She means a lot to me."

Crystal snorted into the gag. She wanted to scream at Charles, telling him that she must not mean all that much if he allowed her to be used without her consent by Nick. Horrible thoughts screamed in her brain. That motherfucker has been cheating on me! At least I took out my fantasies by watching porn. That bastard went out and found another woman. She was breathing hard and the thoughts continued to pound away in her brain. How long has he had a secret lover? Was this weekend a ploy to get her out of the house so he could fuck some floozy? Who is this secret lover he's been seeing?

"You can count on it." Nick clicked off and smiled at Crystal. Knowing that when he removed the gag, there would a torrent of hateful words. Removing the gag, he added, "Now you know I wasn't lying."

Crystal ignored Nick, focusing on the cell phone that lay on the crumpled bed sheets. "That fucking bastard is having an affair," she spit out while struggling to free her arms. , "Let me call him and give him a piece of my mind," she yelled, her voice filled with malice.

"No, you're not going to call him. What happens between you two is not my concern." He pushed some of her radiant red hair from her face and cupped her chin. "I told you, you need to trust me and when the weekend is done you and Charles can work things out in your marriage." If it came out that she told Charles she knew; which he fully expected to happen, he would probably lose the additional $10,000. But that was ok because it would be worth it for Crystal to experience sexual delights she would never forget. Adventures she never would have gotten from behind a computer screen.

"I'll cut off his cock before I kill that motherfucker," she steamed, anger pouring from every pore.

In a conciliatory tone, he tried to temper her anger. "You know you're not going to do that. You're no angel either."

She looked at Nick, speechless for a moment. Thoughts of what she did last night with Nick cruised around in her brain. Was she any better than her cheating husband? Hadn't she cheated herself? No, she was abducted by Nick and her husband had set up the whole thing. Surely, she couldn't look on it as cheating.

Nick caressed the nipple with his thumb and forefinger, feeling its rough texture. Trying to temper her anger, he said, "You don't know for certain he's having an affair. The female voice may have been someone at his office. I do know he likes to work on Saturday mornings, and there's nothing you can do about it until you two are together again."

Crystal's temper eased a little but the seed that Charles was having an affair was planted in her head. She knew Nick was right, she didn't know for certain he was having an affair. But from the sounds she heard, she was pretty sure he took a woman into their bed last night. If he wasn't having an affair, what did he want to talk to her about when they were together? Her anger flared again cussing him out for being a son-of-a-bitch. The thought of him cheating on her and then setting her up with Nick after snooping around on her computer fanned the flames of her fury.

She almost cheated once with a handsome assistant pro at the country club. He was young and virile, giving her lessons and making sure she knew he was interested. She almost made the decision to pursue him but decided it was too risky. Afterwards, she watched a lot of porn, thinking of the manly assistant pro as one of the men who would try to tame her wild streak. It was his face she saw when she watched porn and masturbated when Charles wasn't home. Her anger was interrupted when Nick's fingers pinched a nipple harder causing her to let out a soft groan. She tried to scoot away but he simply put his free arm around her neck and drew her to him, kissing her chin and then her cheek before pulling back and looking her square in the eyes.

"Crystal, relax and trust me. You can't do anything about Charles while you're with me." Leaning toward her slightly open lips, he was uncertain how his lips would be received. She wasn't sure about her husband's fidelity and she was bound to a bed with a man she didn't know. Was she feeling rejected? Would she reject him too? Pressing his lips slightly against hers, he smiled when she turned her face away. "That's ok Crystal. We have a lot more time together."

Crystal was a ball of confusion. Was Charles faithful or was he a cheater? And what the hell was he thinking when he set her up with this man? Did Charles really know how deep her desire was to be manhandled and didn't want to do it, but left it in the hands of this man? Flashes of how Nick treated her last night flew around in her head again and she had to admit, it was a little like being on a roller-coaster. One-minute pain and wanting to escape and then next wanting him to touch her more. Her thoughts were sporadic and when she felt him tugging slightly on her chin, she didn't' resist.

Grabbing her chin with his other hand, he forced her face to look at him. "Now about that kiss." He planted his lips on hers feeling her resisting his advances. But her resistance didn't deter him; her mind was still in turmoil. Holding his lips firmly against hers, he waited for them to open to get some air. When they did, he didn't push his tongue into her mouth, but flicked it lightly and seductively along her lips. "I like when you fight me Crystal sometimes," he whispered.

Still seething about her husband, Crystal wasn't sure how to react to Nick. He was in cahoots with Charles and he was not someone she hooked up with in a bar. But he was handsome and he had a nice cock and knew how to use it to give her pleasure. Some of her feistiness ebbed as his tongue did a slow dance on her lips, surprised when he didn't try to force his tongue down her throat.

Crystal found herself in a quandary. Did she resist him or give in to his advances? What other experiences was he talking about? Her mind conjured up visions of what she had witnessed on the porn sites. The other thing she knew for sure, she could resist all she wanted but this man didn't take no for an answer. In the past when men approached her at the country club, she flashed a pretty smile and showed off the huge diamond ring on her finger. This always did the trick but it would not work with this man. Her husband had plotted this whole weekend with Nick and he would pursue her until she was subservient to him.

"There's more than one way to loosen you up," he cooed, releasing her chin. His free hand slid down to her breasts, massaging and tweaking each nipple before moving on. Slowly and with determination, his fingers slid to the apex of her thighs. Pressing his fingers against her vulva, he was preparing to slip his fingers further south when he felt her thighs tighten.

She anticipated his move and tried to close her thighs but he quickly pushed his leg between them and then slid his fingers up and down the soft lips on either side of her furrow. He mocked her weak defense. "You are a feisty bitch. But I think I have a few ways to tame you."

She stared into his eyes and gave him scornful look. "I don't think so," came the semi-confident response.

"Ahhhh, a challenge. I love challenges." Forcing his fingers between her thighs, they slipped inside, rubbing the pink dry skin. Pulling his fingers out, he made a show of letting her see him suck his fingers until they were dripping wet. "This should do the trick," he snickered, pushing his fingers back into her pussy, feeling them slide easily over the silky skin.

Crystal felt helpless just as she had last night. Her hands, bound overhead to the headboard and this guy taking what he wanted, when he wanted it. Squirming against his intruding fingers, she tried to push them out but it was an impossible task.

She was used to the more mundane approach with her husband. Their foreplay consisted of a few touches here and there along with kisses that may or may not include their private parts. Charles was easily excited and after a brief amount of foreplay, he would slide his cock into her pussy, never lasting as long as Nick did last night. She knew their marriage had fallen into the same old routine where they asked each other if they were in the mood. Sometimes they both agreed but other times one or both of them were too tired. There was no spontaneity because of their busy schedules. But she doubted Nick really care whether she was tired or not. If he wanted sex, he would take it and the thought sent a thrill through her body as she stared at his dark hair while he focused on playing with her pussy.

She felt the familiar tingling in her pussy. "Please sir. What are you going to do to me?"

Nick looked away from his fingers teasing her pussy and gave her a sensual smile. "Let me tell you what's going to happen slut. You're going to have a nice orgasm this morning and then I have some special plans for you today." Her eyes opened wide at the mention of special plans. There was no reason to tell her about Lizzy and Skye, two very voluptuous women who would be visiting her today. And then later, Samantha would pay them a visit to help with other fun and kinky things.

Pushing his fingers further into her tight canal, he saw her mouth open and a soft moan escape. "That's it baby. Just relax and let your true feelings flow through that great body of yours. Did I tell you, you have a great body, just right for what I love to do?"

Crystal stared deeply into his eyes seeing that he wanted her. And in that microsecond, she wanted him too. Wanted him to use her for his pleasure. Closing her eyes, a very brief vision of Charles appeared and she thought of what he did was inexcusable or was it? She knew she would never have had the nerve to search out this kind of sexual adventure. As she watched the videos in the privacy of her home, she was comfortable watching women in bondage situations, fantasizing she was the one in the videos. But she was not in the comfort of her bedroom. She was bound to a bed and a stranger was teasing her cunt. The more he teased her the more she wanted.

His fingers pressed urgently inside her and she started to bask in the feel of his teasing fingers. Charles never took the time to do this with her in the morning as they were usually rushed, him getting ready for work and her starting her exercise program. She had a feeling this guy had a different morning exercise program for her. Charles didn't take control of her the way this man did

She let out another moan when his head dipped, his lips capturing a rigid nipple, feeling him suck on it and then nipping on it with his teeth. Normally when Charles did this, her hands would guide his head but Nick needed no guidance.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as the sensations bolted through her. Pulling on the restraints, she felt a surge of lust fill her and thoughts of her husband drifted into the background. With each suck and nip his lips and teeth imparted on her sensitive nipple, she didn't want to get away from his fingers and mouth. She was enjoying the feel of his teeth and tongue slaving over each nipple. How long had it been since she felt a man's lips and teeth delicately nipping on her sensitive nipples? Another tingle of excitement jolted her pussy and she knew it wouldn't be long before her juices were making her cunt slick.

Nick felt her body respond to his kisses and touches. While his fingers slid in and out of her pussy, his teeth nipped at a rigid nipple. His cock was also feeling the excitement of the morning, pressing against her thigh with growing excitement. Satisfied with one nipple, he kissed his way to the other expectant nipple, finding it standing at attention and ready for action. Nipping at the very tip, her body strained upward, inviting him to dine on her breasts while a soft moan filled his ears. When his teeth released the hard nub, his tongue was ready for action, flicking at it before devouring it again with his mouth. Letting the nipple slip from his mouth, he smiled seeing and feeling her body respond just like last night. Now it was a matter of getting her head to wrap around the idea that it was ok to experience some of the deep dark desires she had kept hidden for years.

She couldn't help but emit small whimpers of pleasure while Nick teased her nipples. They were sensitive and aroused and she loved having them tweaked and sucked. She wished Charles would spend more time with them but he always seemed so rushed to get on with the main event. Even when she held his head, he always seemed to leave them wanting more stimulation. But this man enjoyed feasting on them as he continued to slide his lips from one to the other.

"Ohhh, your lips feel so good sir," she moaned and then caught herself again. What the hell was she saying? But as soon as the thought entered her mind, a more pleasurable sensation filled her body.

Her use of the term "sir" made him smile again. Lifting his lips from a wet nugget, he looked into her emerald eyes. "I love your tits Crystal. I could kiss and suck them all day." While he spoke, he felt her thighs open a little wider, giving him more accessibility to her sexual region. "That's it baby open those gorgeous thighs for me."

The sexual urges were growing in Crystal as he kissed her tits and his fingers teased her pussy. He was a master at moving his fingers over her enflamed pussy, sliding deep and then out and up to her growing clit. They were like a musical conductor, making sure the orchestra hit all the right notes. While her body enjoyed his kisses and touches, she found herself in a quandary again. Her body was responding to his attentions, but her mind, enjoying everything he did, always tried to put a stop to her pleasure. As his fingers again slid into her tunnel, her muscles tried to keep them inside and she let out a loud groan when his teeth nipped a bit too hard on a ripe nipple.

Nick knew he was winning the battle again but he was looking forward to winning the war. That would take time and to do that she would have to experience the other activities he planned. Thinking of the day's activities, he was confident that by the end of the weekend, Crystal would either embrace her kinky side with gusto or go back to the privacy of her bedroom. Letting the wet nipple slip from his lips, he decided it was time to let her feel the pleasure of another climax.

"Slut, your cunt is so fucking wet and hot." He smiled and laughed, plunging a finger deeper into her pussy, feeling the slick walls squeeze it. "I think your pussy is trying to swallow my fingers." He pushed his large finger back and forth and then inserted a second finger deep into her hot channel to the sound of a loud moan.

"Ohhhhh goddddd." Her hips rotated slightly on his fingers and her ass rose off the mattress. She was loving the way he was teasing her pussy and tits. She felt flushed with hot desire for this man.

"That's it, slut. Fuck my fingers. Ohhhhh yeahhhh. Ride those fingers." Nick pushed his fingers as deep as he could, watching her eyes close and emit another guttural moan. As he began to finger fuck her pussy, he leaned over a ripe nipple and flicked his tongue over it and then sucked the hard pebble into his mouth, nibbling on it, while her body undulated and listening to her moans.