The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she resist this man and not get excited? Visions of Charles flittered in her head but were quickly dismissed. Was he with his mistress? Why couldn't she have some sex the way she wanted it? She squirmed at each touch and kiss, her sexual thermometer gauge rising.

Charles' image faded and she concentrated on the pleasures Nick was communicating to her brain. Her body was on fire and this man was the one who ignited it. Her chest rose, when he nipped on her nipples while her hips began dancing on his fingers. The thought of not wanting him to use her body faded to the background, replaced by the musical notes he was playing on her body. She was weakened by her own deep seeded desire to be used. It was slowly becoming more apparent; like molasses slowly flowing from a jar; she wanted more. Each touch, each kiss, sent a raw torrent of sensations racing through her veins and the more he kept up his onslaught, the more her defenses weakened.

Lifting his head, Nick saw raw desire etched all over her face. It was just a matter of time before she would totally commit to her kinky desires. "Do you want to cum slut? Do you want your master to use you as his plaything and fuck your hot cunt?"

Crystal was entering a time warp where time didn't matter; only the release of her pent-up passion. The past arguments about wanting to go home and see her husband took a back seat to the pleasure building inside her. Her hips bucked against his fingers, her arms pulled on the restraints, and her body ached for release as her breathing became shallow. "Yes sir ...... please use me ......" Taking a deep breath, she whispered, "Please make me cum."

The time was ripe to reinforce her need to be dominated. His cock was almost at full mast and he wanted to feel it pulsing inside her hot tunnel. Pulling his fingers from her wet pussy, he grabbed her legs and pulled her body so she was stretched diagonally across the bed. Crawling along her prone body, he straddled her head, his cock hanging precariously close to her lips.

He smiled, seeing her eyes staring at the bobbing shaft and it was evident she needed no instruction when her mouth opened. Pressing his cock against her lips, he let out a moan when her teeth nipped at the engorged crown. Grabbing his cock, he pushed the head into her mouth, moaning when her lips captured it and her tongue flicked along the opening. Using short strokes, her mouth accepted his shaft, sucking on it before he pulled it out and wiped his precum along the ridges of her lips. Looking up at him, Nick loved that she was helpless to use her hands. Grabbing her deep reddish hair, he shoved his cock deeper into her mouth and moaned out to her. "Suck my cock bitch and choke on it."

She was defenseless and loving it. The crown of his cock was large and her teeth nipped on it, loving ghe sound of his low moans. When he pulled it out and then took control of his fucking she wondered if she would really choke on his cock. As each inch passed her lips, she sucked on the veiny skin, feeling it throbbing as it slipped deeper into her mouth. Crystal felt his hands in her hair, manipulating her head and forcing it back and forth on his long shaft. When it hit the back of her throat, she tried to relax her muscles and accept the head into her windpipe. The angle was wrong and she began to choke on it, getting anxious just before he pulled back.

While she gasped for air, he laid his cock sideways on her mouth, watching as she salivated along its length. Nick pushed his cock back and forth along her lips and then pushed the head against her lips again. "Look at me Crystal."

Her eyes cast upward, staring into his dark orbs. Her lips continued to kiss whatever he offered her, wishing she could use her hands. She thought about asking but rejected the idea. If he wanted her to use her hands, he would tell her.

Nick pushed his cock into her mouth just past her teeth and then pulled back. "Look at me Crystal," he whispered at her again. When their eyes were locked on each other, he reached down, slapping her pussy and feeling her lips tighten around his cock. Hearing her gurgling sounds and before she could react, he slapped her breasts, watching them jiggle, feeling her moan penetrate his cock. "You're mine and you'll do as I say when I say it. Now suck my cock baby. Take it and worship it. It's yours."

Crystal heard him and knew she would do as he wished. Her mouth tightened around his cock as it slid deep into her mouth. Back and forth it slid, occasionally taking up residence at the back of her throat. Her body was on fire like never before and she wanted more. When he pressed his cock into her windpipe, she relaxed her muscles, trusting him to pull out before she passed out. It seemed like a long time but when he did, she coughed and looked into his eyes, conveying her need.

Holding his cock, Nick slapped Crystal's cheek and then her lips. "You are a cock slut aren't you baby?" She nodded her head and was rewarded when he shoved his cock back into her mouth. He fucked her mouth with alternating deep and shallow before he pulled his shaft out, seeing it glistening with her drool and his precum.

When he moved upward, presenting his balls to her mouth, he chuckled when she greedily began to suck on them. "Suck those cum-filled balls whore," he moaned when she took one into her mouth.

Everything was taking a back seat to the pleasures she was feeling. Only the thought of her pleasure centered in her mind and when he placed his balls against her mouth, she was ecstatic. This too was something Charles was not keen on in their lovemaking. Her tongue flicked over the rough ball sac, feeling the large nuts containing his cream. Sucking one into her mouth, she was rewarded with a loud groan and a jerk in his hips. She slaved over one and then the other until he pushed her head away, staring deep into her eyes.

"You truly are a great cocksucker baby," he murmured.

Pressing his cock against her lips once more, he moaned when she ravenously accepted it. Holding her head, he plunged his meat deep into her mouth and then began to earnestly fuck her mouth. As she sucked voraciously, he wondered how she was going to like the women she would encounter later this morning. I thrill shot through him and his cock jerk with anticipation of the thrills she would experience. Pulling back, he dislodged his shaft, seeing it dripping with her drool and his precum, smirking as she gasped for air.

"Tell me how much you want my cock in your hot cunt slave."

She remembered his same words last night and didn't waste time thinking of what to say. "I need your hard cock inside my wet hot pussy sir. Please give me your precious cock and fuck me like I've never been fucked." She was breathing hard when she finished, watching him for his reaction.

"You're learning well my sweet Crystal."

Crawling along her body until he reached her thighs, he easily spread them, smiling when she didn't resist. Draping her legs over his thighs, he chuckled when she immediately hooked them around his waist. Reaching for her breasts, he squeezed them in his large paws. "You can't wait to feel my cock in your cunt, can you slut?"

His cock was pressing against her pussy. "Please sir give me your hard cock. Ahhhh ...... I need you inside me." To make her point, she squeezed her legs around his hips. But his cock remained plastered against her slit. And to make matters worse, he started to dry fuck her, letting his cock slide between the tulip lips to caress her clit. She was breathing harder, wanting to feel his stiffness sliding inside her. "Ohhhh god I need you sir."

Nick remained unflinchingly between her thighs, content to rub his cock along her wet slit. "You're a good play toy Crystal," he said massaging her breasts and then pinching her nipples. "I'm going to make some of your kinky desires come true this weekend."

Her eyes were half-shut as she processed his words. He had told her there would be a lot more sex this weekend but when she tried to think of what it might be, she only confused herself. Was it more of the same she endured last night? Would he take her to his playroom? Thoughts jumbled around in her head and then she let out a small shriek when he twisted both nipples as the same time.

He watched her face scrunch up as he twisted and pulled on the twin nubs. When he released them, her mouth opened, allowing a deep groan from her throat. "You love some pain. I could see it in your eyes last night." Then letting the twin mounds free, he began slapping them, hearing her painful whimper. Each slap caused the soft tissue to fly sideways only to return for more treatment. A few more swats on the soft skin brought out more cries of pain and passion. Gathering them in his large paws again, he massaged them before twisting and pulling on her nipples once more.

Crystal was ecstatic, feeling his cock rubbing against her sensitive clit and his hands rough housing her generous breasts. Each twist and slap of her nipples and breasts was erotic and she saw herself in one of the videos being manhandled by him. Every moment that passed only increased her desire to experience more.

The pain of him striking her breasts diminished when he began to massage her large globes of flesh. An almost eerie feeling of warmness rushing through her veins followed the pain. Would he strike her again? Her breasts were red from his slapping and when she looked into her dark eyes, she saw a sense of satisfaction. And then he struck them again causing her to cry out in pain. She closed her eyes, seeing herself in a video being manhandled and enjoying it. When he stopped hitting her breasts, she opened her eyes seeing his soft smile. And when he started to massage her breasts, she saw the satisfaction registered on his face. And then she watched as his face came closer, readying her lips for his attack.

Earlier, she had tried to deny him a kiss but he surmised this time would be very different. Supporting his body on his forearms, he pressed his body against her. Kissing and nipping each nipple, hearing her welcoming moans as he feasted on them before kissing his way up to her neck and then onto her chin. At the same time, he was moving upward, his cock slipped down to the entrance of her pussy. Looking deeply into her half-lidded eyes, he could feel her pussy trying to capture his cock. "Do you want my cock buried deep inside your hot cunt baby?" He smiled when she sniveled and added, "Tell your master how much you need his cock."

She wanted to wrap her arms around his neck and force his cock into her steaming hot canal. But with her hands restrained to the headboard, all she could do was move her hips and whimper. "God, I need your hard cock inside me sir. Please don't make me beg anymore. My cunt is on fire for your cock."

The kiss that followed was welcomed with an eagerness that expressed her desire for more. Her tongue sliced across his lips, inviting his kisses to be more intense. Nick wasted no time pressing his lips against hers, his tongue clashing against her tongue. They traded tongue swipes with Nick in control and each time he pulled back; her head tried to follow only to be stopped by her bondage. But he didn't let her wait too long before his mouth again clamped onto hers. Their tongues flickering against one another, enjoying fighting the battle, knowing they each would win in the end.

As the kiss deepened and became more intense, Nick pressed his cockhead against the wetness at her canal opening. Pulling his lips off hers, he gazed intently into her eyes. "Does my little slut whore want my cock in her hot juicy cunt?"

"Yesssss ...... Pleaseeeee," came the sex induced reply.

When his cock pushed the tight muscles to the side and slid inside the hot channel, he let out a long moan. The heat that surrounded his cock was strong, permeating into the thick muscle. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkk," he moaned pushing forward until he completely filled her.

Crystal gasped when his cock slid into her pussy, seeing his eyes close as he pushed his hips against her. Her pussy contracted, welcoming the strong muscle into her hot furnace. While her hips rose off the sheets, her legs tightened around his waist, heels digging into his hard ass muscles. What was it about this man she hated and loved? His cock was working its magic, filling her pussy and pressing against her G-spot. The friction of his cock moving steadily back and forth inside her only increased her desire for more.

His lips returned to hers, pressing hungrily as his cock settled into a nice slow cadence. She was slowly opening up to her desire to explore her kinky side and later this morning he would find out if she was accepting to other sexual pleasures. But for now, he wanted to enjoy her surrender. Their tongues dueled, giving and taking, while their bodies squirmed against one another. Releasing her lips, he moved onto his knees, staring down at her. "You are one beautiful slut."

He felt her body shiver and the way her pussy clamped around his manhood along with her lustful moan was all the reply he needed. Grabbing each thigh, he pushed them back, increasing the depth of each thrust. No words were spoken and no words were needed. Their eyes locked together, staring boldly as they lost themselves in the pleasure of copulating. Each thrust was measured, some hard and rough, others soft and sensual but every thrust was followed by a mutual grunt of pleasure from their lips.

She looked so scrumptious lying in front of him, hands bound the headboard with nowhere to run. He felt a sense of satisfaction that soon she would enjoy her servitude to her dark side. Changing positions, Nick grabbed her left leg and pulled across his body, resting it on his left shoulder. Hugging her leg against his chest, his hard thrusts sent his cock deeper into her cunt amid her obsessive cries. Her glazed eyes locked on his face as she began to climb the climatic mountain.

Crystal was beyond arguing or protesting. She was in an aroused state that could only be quelled by the release of her sexual tension. Her groans grew louder when he switched positions, making his attacks descend deeper into her oversexed pussy. When he took a toe into his mouth, she groaned at the unexpected pleasure. No one had ever done that to her. It felt weird and wonderful at the same time and she wanted more.

His thrusts became firmer and more irregular, never settling in on any one tempo. When he pushed her left leg down, twisting her body, she let out a new round of moans when he started slapping her ass.

"Aggg yessss," she called out with each slap. The pain radiated quickly to her brain but she didn't care. Panting hard and staring at him, she uttered, "thank you sir." He slapped her ass again and she cried out, "thank you sir."

Nick ran his hands over her ass, slapping it repeatedly, enjoying the way she took it. She may not realize it but she truly did like to be manhandled. Her ass was warm to the touch but that didn't stop him from landing more blows on her tender ass cheeks. After a few more well-placed handprints on her ass cheeks, she cried out more painfully and then he felt her pussy contracting around his rigid muscle.

The pain in her ass only seemed to incite her hunger. His cock, buried deep in her pussy, was causing her to climb the orgasmic mountain faster. She was groaning with each thrust of his cock and slap of his large paw. She pulled on the restraints, wishing like hell her hands could be free to help him push her closer to climaxing. But she knew that he didn't need any help. The next few blows on her ass made her whimper and her pussy convulsed around the thick intruder. If he kept up his assault there would be no stopping the oncoming orgasmic storm.

The sudden contraction on his cock set off an alarm that she was about to climax. The intense excitement she felt was overwhelming her senses causing a guttural sound that alerted Nick to the impending explosion. Panting hard, her pussy gripped his cock tightly, readying for the imminent release. Just as she was reaching the zenith, panting hard, she felt his cock slide out. Her eyes flew open, looking exasperated at the man kneeling at the end of the bed. So close and he was denying her just as he had last night.

"Please sir ...... I need your cock," she whimpered, hoping he would push it back into her hot cunt.

"You're not getting off that easy." Nick saw her maddened facial expression and smiled at her. Throwing her left leg back onto the bed, he scooted to kneel beside her, chuckling as he ran his fingertips over her right thigh. He enjoyed the way her body jerked each time his fingertips touched another part of her highly sensitive thigh. For sure, her body was on fire.

"Please sir," she implored again, gasping and licking her dry lips.

"You'll get to cum my pretty slut in good time." Running his fingertips over her wet pussy, he smiled when her hips bucked up and down on the bedsheets. "I want to watch you really fuck my fingers. Fuck them like you fuck your own fingers while you're watching your nasty videos. Now spread your legs for me."

His words fanned the flames inside her even hotter. Her legs spread wide, obeying his command. She thought of those lonely nights when she got herself off watching women get used and abused. Rocking back and forth, her hips rose off the bed, silently begging of more. "Ahgggg ....... Fuck me with your finger's sir ...... I want to cum for you." Each breath was ragged and raspy as she felt her body going into overdrive. For a brief instant, she rebelled but that was quickly overrun with yearning and wanton craving.

Nick's fingers slid delicately over the wet contours of her pussy lips before diving into her cunt while he watched her facial expressions. Her eyes closed and she released an urgent moan. Reaching for a breast, he saw her eyes open, staring at him. Tweaking the nipple, he pinched and pulled it, seeing her eyes close again and her head swaying sideways, moaning.

"Ohhhhh fuck yessssss."

His fingers teased the puffy lips before diving between the folds. His middle finger slid easily into her hot pussy while his thumb found her engorged clit. Pressing his thumb against the love button while he began to fuck her pussy with his finger brought the exact response he hoped for. Her hips jerked, her ass rose from the bed, and then her body began to convulse. "Cum for me Crystal ..... cum for your master."

She tried to stem the tide but it was too late. This man had driven her to the point of climaxing and he was about to push her over the edge. She opened her eyes, seeing the intense look in his dark eyes. She should be ashamed for letting him do this to her but now that her orgasm was so close, she didn't care. All she could think about was the sweet sensation of her orgasm. Just as her body was about to float away, she spied his semi-hard cock. He had fucked her hard with it and then quit in order to bring her to the brink of release. She felt a sense that this man was all about bringing pleasure to a woman in any way he saw fit. His fingers were magical and with each touch on her clit, the closer she came to exploding.

His voice was low and demanding. "I'm your true master and you are my slut. You will do what I want when I want and now, I want you to cum for me. Cum on my fingers my sweet whore."

Crystal was at the edge and his words pushed her over the steep cliff into the orgasmic abyss. Her body jerked and swayed on his fingers. His thumb rubbed her clit harder while he tweaked her nipples with the fingers of his other hand. Each twist and tweak caused pain but it only enhanced her orgasm.

"I'mmmmm goinnnng toooo cummmmm," she moaned as every muscle in her body tensed and then her body shook with an intensity, she had not known in quite a long time. Gasping for any breath of air, she felt herself shaking uncontrollably as each contraction tore through her body and pussy. Her body continued to ride out the storm, squirming and jerking with each new sensation until they began to diminish.