The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was trying hard to play it straight. "I did tie her to a chair and we did have consensual sex and from what I can tell she loved it last night and again this morning."

Crystal screamed. "You lying bastard. You and my husband were in cahoots and had me kidnapped." Her eyes opened wide knowing she had said something wrong.

Skye was quick to respond. "So, you knew it was your husband who called us this morning." It was all a lie but Crystal didn't know it, at least not yet. "Partner I don't think we're getting the whole story."

Lizzy nodded. "Partner there is only one thing to do so we can get this straightened out." She turned to Nick and pulled her handcuffs from her belt. "Put your hands behind your back sir."

Nick began to argue as he put his hands behind his back. "I don't think this is necessary ma'am."

Skye was quick to get behind Crystal. "I'm not sure we can believe this one either. I'd better search her to make sure she isn't hiding a weapon."

"Officer I'm not hiding anything," she said with a hint of anger.

"Ma'am we can't take any chances. You understand that don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so but I'm the victim and I don't understand why you have to search me. You're not going to find any weapons."

"It's a matter of police procedure ma'am." Skye followed the same procedure Lizzy did with Nick. When her hands moved upward from her waist to cup her breasts, she heard Crystal take in a deep breath. She squeezed the twin mounds a little longer than necessary and then whispered, "Nothing hidden there."

Moving her hands down her taut stomach, Crystal dutifully spread her legs for Skye's inspection. Skye didn't want to give herself away and so she patted around Crystal's pussy without being too obvious she was checking her out. When her inspection was complete, she stood and walked around to Crystal's backside.

"Better safe than sorry," she said, grabbing her arms, pulling them behind her, Skye was quick to clamp the cuffs to her wrists before Crystal could resist. Then nodding to Lizzy and Nick, she gave them a desirous smile as Crystal started to squirm.

"What are you doing?" Crystal indignantly called out. There is no way she should be treated like a common criminal. Nick on the other hand was guilty as sin. "I'm not the one who should be shackled. I'm the innocent one." Glaring at Nick she added, "He ... he's the one who should be locked away."

"Take it easy ma'am. We'll get to the bottom of this. I promise." Skye turned her attention to Lizzy. "You take these two into the living room. I'm going to look around and see if I can find any evidence."

Lizzy grabbed each of their arms. "Get going you two," Lizzy announced partially shoving them in the direction of the large living room. "One of you is lying and my partner and I will find out which one is not telling the truth." Lizzy pointed to the sofa, telling Crystal to sit and then directed Nick to an overstuffed chair across from the sofa.

Crystal smirked at Nick, wearing a triumphant smile. "Your little game with my fucking husband is about to fall apart."

Nick only smiled at Crystal. If she only knew what was about to happen. The women had put together a well-rehearsed plan, and though he was not in on the planning, he looked forward to seeing how it all played out. Would Crystal's cocky smile evaporate once Skye came back into the living room?

Lizzy stood stoically between them, occasionally glancing at each of them. Taking her time, she settled her gaze on her deep red hair and fair skin. She was sure that hidden under the silk robe, contained a body that would be a joy to manhandle. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath and Lizzy became excited, wanting to view and caress her nakedness.

As for Nick, Lizzy saw his intense stare directed at Crystal. His robe had opened at the waist, revealing his package for her viewing pleasure. Licking her lips a few times, she thought of how long it had been since she and Skye sucked and fucked his cock. After they took care of Crystal, she was sure they would have the opportunity to use his cock again for their enjoyment. Lizzy was still in a daydream mode when Skye came back into the room carrying a box.

"Well look what I found," she said putting the box on the coffee table in front of Crystal. "These don't look like things that Mr. Robertson would use. Are these the toys you brought with you to play with Mr. Robertson?"

Crystal looked horrified when Skye pulled out a double headed dildo, a strap-on dildo, rope, floggers, riding crop, and other assorted sex implements. "NO ... Those aren't mine." She looked at Nick, seeing a conceited smile crease his face and then to the two policewomen. What was going on? They too had wide grins like Nick and then it dawned on her what was happening. How could she be so stupid to believe these women were real police officers. Crystal's head moved forward to stand up but it was too late.

Lizzy had walked to the back of the sofa, while watching Skye pull toys from the box. When Crystal claimed they didn't belong to her and tried to move off the sofa, she leaned over the back of the sofa, placing the black baton against her throat. She cradled it under Crystal's chin and barked into her ear. "Don't lie to us bitch. We know feminine toys when we see them."

The baton pressed against her larynx, making it difficult to talk. "You ... you're not real police officers," she struggled to say.

Lizzy laughed in her ear. "If we're not real police women, why would we be here?"

The baton was pressed harder against her neck, making it hard to breathe and speak. She now realized why they came to the house: to play sex games with her and Nick. "I don't want to play ... I ... I'm not a lesbian," she finally uttered in a hoarse whisper.

The women laughed and Lizzy licked her ear and then her cheek, seeing the glint in Skye's eyes as she watched her friend. "Well bitch, you don't have a choice. Once you've had us, and know what it feels like for a woman to satisfy your nasty needs, you'll probably be hooked for life." She licked her cheek again, grabbing a handful of red hair and releasing the pressure of the baton on her throat. Seeing Skye walking toward them, she chuckled, "Time to start playing."

Crystal watched Skye pull her hat off and throw it carelessly somewhere in the room. Shaking her head side to side released her long brown hair to fly wildly in all directions. Then the woman dropped to her knees in front of her and Crystal knew what she was about to do. She had watched videos of women together but never in her life did she think she would have sex with another woman.

One of her country club friends, Sylvia Johnson, always joked about it, but Crystal knew she wasn't serious. Sylvia would make comments about other women at the club and when she touched her arm, if seemed a little too forward and she would pull away. Sometimes after watching a highly charged sex video, the image of Sylvia crossed her mind, but each time she knew it was wrong. But this weekend was turning out to be surprise after surprise. Was her friend really into women? Crystal shuddered and then felt fingers on her thighs.

When Skye pushed her legs apart, there was no way she could fight them. While Skye looked up at her with shining eyes, Lizzy's teeth nipped at her earlobe and her hot breath blew into her ear. She thought of Sylvia and then looked at the man sitting across from her, staring intently at her.

Nick sat across from the women watching Lizzy and Skye begin their playtime with Crystal. He let out a chuckle thinking how the women had Crystal believing they were real police officers. He wiggled his arms, still cuffed behind him, and settled on the edge of the overstuffed chair, a very interested spectator to the show that was about to start.

Skye knelt between Crystal's milky white thighs, her hands reaching up to open the silk robe. "Mmmm let's see what we have to play with Lizzy." Both women snickered when her lush body was revealed, clad only in the light lavender bra and panty set. "Nice rack baby," she cracked tracing her fingernails over the silky material.

Crystal wiggled when Skye's fingertips gently caressed her covered breasts. A shiver ran up her spine and her nipples began to harden. Trying to force herself not to get excited, she knew it was useless to fight them but she said it anyway. "Please let me go. I'm not a lesbian."

As Skye continued to lightly massage Crystal's breasts, Lizzy pulled her hair, forcing her head backward to look up at the blonde. "Oh honey, maybe this will change your mind." Lizzy's lips lightly touched Crystal's lips, sliding her tongue back and forth along the soft ridges. "You're about to find out how I got my name," she chuckled pressing the tip of her tongue between Crystal's lips and then pushing it into her mouth.

Crystal was confused by Lizzy's comment but it didn't take long to figure out what she meant; her tongue slithered like a lizard's tongue inside her mouth. While most tongues slip an inch or more into the other person's mouth, Lizzy's tongue kept advancing until it was close to the back of her throat. Crystal was amazed at its length, feeling it recoil a little and then advance deep into her mouth. It was almost like feeling a small cock take up residence in her mouth. When Lizzy's tongue finally retreated, Crystal was gasping for air. Her eyes locked on the blonde's gem-like blue eyes for a moment. She wanted to say 'no' but then those lips touched her and the lizard-like tongue slithered deep into her mouth for more exploration. As Lizzy's tongue explored her mouth, it was not the only sensations she was feeling. Skye's hands left her breasts and were now running up and down her thighs sending more shivers through her body.

Skye eyed the tight-fitting lavender panties covering the prize she wanted. Running her fingertips over the silky material, she traced the outline of her pussy before bending forward to trace it with her tongue, feeling the bound woman try and squirm away. The smell of her sex hit her nostrils, setting off her own excitement. Her tongue was nothing like Lizzy's long muscle but she knew how to use it. Flattening it against the silky material, she slid it up and down while Crystal's hips struggled to get away from her. Skye smiled at the wet spot she left on the panties and smiled. The bitch had nowhere to run.

Crystal was again in a no-win situation. Before it was Nick and now it was with these two sluts of his having their way with her. Her mouth accepted Lizzy's long tongue, sucking on it as it plunged to the back of her mouth. When Lizzy pulled it back to get a breath of air, she too was sucking in as much air as she could knowing her tongue would skirt back into her mouth.

"Do you like my lizard-like tongue fucking your mouth slut?"

She gulped, taking in more air and panted, "Please ..." But her words were cut short when Lizzy plunged her long cock-like tongue into her mouth and began playfully fucking her with it. Where was this going to lead? She knew the answer and fear gripped her as familiar sensual sensation coursed through her veins. She wasn't a lesbian, or was she?

While Lizzy's tongue violated her mouth, Crystal was helpless to fight off Skye's fingers and mouth. Skye's warm breath permeated the silky material, setting off new sensations inside pussy. And then she felt Skye's fingers tugging and pulling on the thin material. Though she tried to keep her hips plastered to the sofa cushion, it was impossible to stop Skye from pulling off the silk panties. When they were free of her legs, her thighs were forced wide apart and then a pair of lips touched her sexual core. Another stronger surge of lust tore through her when Skye's tongue, slid sensuously into the furrow and found her sex button. Though not as long as Lizzy's tongue, it was more than adequate to make Crystal groan into Lizzy's kiss while her hips responded to the tongue flickering over her clit. She wanted to run away but at the same time she wanted to stay. A brief vison of Charles filtered into her brain but then it vanished in an instant, replaced by tingling sensations in her pussy. What was happening to her? Shouldn't she be fighting them? She wasn't a lesbian, or was she?

Nick took it all in, eagerly watching from the edge of the chair, while the two women began their foreplay with the flaming redhead. His robe had slipped open and his cock was beginning to harden, but there was no way for him to touch and stroke it as he watched. The show in front of him was sure to get heated and he wondered what his role would be in this game. Lizzy and Skye told him he would be treated to some visual delights and when they were done, he would get his reward for watching the fun. But when?

When Lizzy's kiss ended, Crystal's eyes found his and he couldn't tell if they were darts of anger or appreciation. Whatever it was, it was short-lived as her head was obscured from view when Lizzy dove in for another long tongue fuck. He smiled at the thought of Crystal being on the receiving end of her kisses. He knew first-hand how talented Lizzy was with her tongue flickering and fucking every orifice of his body.

His gaze went to the back of Skye's long brown hair that hid Crystal's delightful cunt. He knew the taste of her ripe pussy and he longed to be in Skye's position, flicking his tongue up and down her furrow. A quiver of desire made his cock thicken more as desirous erotic thoughts danced in his head.

Skye's tongue flittered around the sensitive jewel, attacking it with hard swipes and then teasing it with feather-like touches. Pulling her hips to the edge of the sofa afforded her a better angle of attack and she was a bit surprised when she pulled her hands away and Crystal kept her legs spread wide open. Was she giving in this easily without a fight? Of course, with her hands cuffed behind her, there was no easy way for her to resist them. Spitting on the soft lips, she slid her fingertips up and down, spreading her saliva as her tongue joined in the sexual fun. Skye felt her hips begin to slightly sway as her fingers, in concert with her tongue began to excite her clit. And when one finger penetrated her pussy while her tongue danced on her clit, she heard a loud groan from above. Skye looked upward, seeing Lizzy and Crystal watching her. She gave them both a sensual smile and before she returned to her clit teasing, she watched Lizzy rub the baton over Crystal's mounds and then insert it into the lavender bra, moving it up and down like a big hard cock. Another shiver flowed through her as she returned to kissing and teasing Crystal's pussy.

Crystal's eyes closed while the women played with her body, wishing she was somewhere else. This was not right but then didn't she get excited when she sat in her bedroom watching women get it on with each other? Lizzy was rubbing one breast while she pushed the baton between her boobs reminding Crystal of the time Charles fucked her tits. She had liked it but it only lasted a short time before he shot his load. As the baton rubbed her cleavage, she was sure Nick was not the kind to unload until he was ready. And Skye's lips, tongue, and fingers were working their magic on her pussy. The longer Skye played with her pussy, the more she felt her nectar flowing and her orgasm building. She was starting to feel comfortable with the caresses and kisses of these two women, they certainly knew how to push all the right buttons. She imagined what it would feel like to orgasm at the hands and mouths of these delectable women when all of a sudden there was nothing, no touches from Lizzy and no pussy kissing from Skye.

The two women, as if on cue, stood up and walked to a point between Crystal and Nick. Lizzy looked at Crystal and in a demanding voice said, "I bet you want to see what we look like, don't you?"

Crystal was panting from the caresses and kisses, confused for a moment, followed by a sense of where she was. "Please ... I've never done this and I don't want to continue," she whimpered.

"Well sweet cunt. You don't have a choice, do you? If you keep complaining, maybe we should stuff your mouth so you can't complain."

Hearing nothing more, Lizzy took Skye into her arms and gave her a deep kiss. It was a kiss they had shared many times in the past, both in the privacy of their house and also in public. Lizzy glanced at Nick, sitting anxiously on the edge of the chair. He wanted a show for Crystal's benefit and they were determined to give one to her and him.

They hugged and kissed with Lizzy showing off her long tongue, slicing it across Skye's lips making sure Crystal had a good view. Skye also enjoyed Lizzy's talented tongue, sucking on its tip before eagerly accepting the slithering muscle into the depths of her mouth. She loved the way it wiggled as it made its way to the back of her throat. She had been the recipient of Lizzy's tongue many times and never tired of feeling it in all her holes.

While their lips danced with each other, their hands also got into the act. They knew each other very well as their fingers moved slowly over each other, touching and caressing each delicious curve. Then as if on cue, their fingers found and began to undo the buttons on their blue police shirts. Slowly and assuredly, each set of fingers toiled, until all the buttons were released from their holes. Smiling at each other and then at Crystal, they slipped the shirts off and let them fall carelessly to the floor, revealing their sexy bras.

Lizzy wore a sexy red lace bra and Skye wore a sexy lime green bra. Their bras barely contained their breasts, showing off a deep inviting cleavage of flesh. Flashing a seductive smile at Nick and Crystal, they fell into another heated kiss. Knowing they were being watched, their hands roamed over the silky bras while their lips pressed urgently together. They liked being the center of attention and when their ardent kiss ended, they flashed another seductive smile at Crystal, who sat and stared, mesmerized by their little show.

Crystal was spellbound, watching the women kiss and undress while she fidgeted on the sofa. Her arms ached from being cuffed and she wished she could be free of her bondage. But seeing the women slowly strip was like watching a porn video, only now, she was part of the action. When Skye unhooked the front clasp of Lizzy's bra to reveal her large breasts, she let out a soft moan. And when Lizzy returned the favor, Crystal wanted to run away, having never played sexually with a woman.

Looking at their naked breasts brought back a memory of Sylvia Johnson's naked breasts. They were in the women's locker room when Sylvia removed her sweaty bra after a round of golf. They were large like Lizzy's and Skye's breasts. The look in Sylvia's eyes when she rubbed her own mounds had made Crystal uncomfortable. Now, staring at the two women, she wondered if her friend was testing her. Shaking her head, she told herself she was being overreactive. Sylvia was nothing like these two bitches.

The women kept eye contact as their fingertips slid over the other's breasts and nipples. They knew each other very well and smiled when they heard a small gasp from Crystal as they rubbed their nipples together. Their lips met with short pecking kisses while their hands continued to explore, rubbing their tits against one another. Another gasp was heard from Crystal when Skye leaned forward, flicking her tongue over Lizzy's nipples. Skye looked sideways, staring sensuously at Crystal when she began sucking Lizzy's nipples until they were rock hard.

Lizzy grabbed Skye's head, holding it against her large breast, moaning when her teeth nipped at the taut nipple. "That's it baby. You know how to make my pussy so wet," Lizzy whispered, giving Crystal a seductive smile before she closed her eyes, moaning as she felt a surge of lust envelope her body.