The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye stopped pulling, giving her a wicked smile. "Maybe a bit of inducement is needed for our resistant bitch."

Lizzy knew just what was needed. Reaching into the box, she pulled out a leather paddle with tiny spikes embedded in the material. "let's see if we can give her some encouragement," she scoffed hitting Crystal's bare ass cheeks. The expected shriek of pain filled the room. "Now let's see how long she can resist tasting your ripe and delicious pussy." Both women laughed when Lizzy slapped the paddle on Crystal's ass again, hearing her painful howl.

Crystal's eyes closed tightly from the scorching pain and she knew she would have to taste a woman's pussy for the first time. When Skye pulled her hair, she didn't resist, readying herself for her initiation. She could smell the excitement of Skye's wet pussy but just as her head neared the moist puffy lips, her head stopped.

Skye held her head a fraction of an inch from her wet pussy. Her laugh was sinister. "Are you ready to taste my ripe cunt bitch or do you need a bit more encouragement?"

Before Crystal could answer, pain radiated through her ass and legs when the spiked paddle landed on her ass cheeks. "Owwww ... ahhhh fuckkkk." Her primal scream was directed at Skye's pussy amid the chuckles of the women. She was gasping hard, as another streak of pain coursed through every nerve ending. "yesss ... please let me taste your pussy." Her breathing was hard and rough as she tried to control the pain in her body.

"I don't know if she is really ready to taste you," Lizzy ridiculed as the leather-spiked paddle landed on her bare ass.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk ... please let me taste you," Crystal pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes.

Skye looked at Lizzy, seeing the glee in her eyes. They loved tormenting their captives and it was especially rewarding when they got a virgin to experience lesbian love. "I don't know Lizzy. What do you think? Is our bitch slut ready to taste her first pussy?"

"Pleaseeee ... let me taste your pussy," came the impassioned plea.

Lizzy chuckled, watching Skye pull Crystal's head to her shaved pussy. "Maybe one more whack should do the trick." Pulling her arm back, she looked at the rosy cheeks as her arm moved swiftly forward. "Don't think this is the last paddling you're getting cunt." She hit her ass harder than the other hits and was rewarded with a loud scream of pain as her face met Skye's pussy.

Crystal felt fear of what she was in for with these two women. They seemed to like to torment and tease her. She felt Skye's fingers tighten in her hair as she gazed at her wet lips. Just as her lips touched the Skye's moist pussy lips, severe pain radiated through her, forcing her face against Skye's pussy. Her muffled scream was lost, replaced by the honeyed cream of Skye's lust. Her tongue licked the tulip lips of Skye's creamy pussy when she heard a command.

"Lick my cunt bitch. Get your fucking tongue out and show me how good you can eat pussy."

Crystal did as Skye demanded, flattening her tongue against the creamy lips. This was all new and she hesitated, not knowing what to do. She felt Skye's hands forcing her head up and down her slit and then her tongue dipped between the soft fleshy folds of skin. When her tongue sliced across Skye's clit, she felt the woman's hips buck against her face.

"You got the right spot cunt ... ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh ... flick your tongue over my clit and make me happy. Now suck on it bitch ... Mmmmmm yesssss."

Crystal was quickly learning the ropes on how to make Skye squirm. Her mind conjured up visions of what she had seen in the videos and now she tried to emulate them. Whatever she was doing seemed to please Skye as her hips undulated against her face. What had been scary about pleasing another woman didn't seem so bad now. Skye moved her head back and forth to the places she knew would stimulate her just as she did to herself in her bedroom with her fingers.

Lizzy watched the action for the moment, smiling at Skye who wore a devious smile. She heard movement behind her and turned to see Nick squirming in his overstuffed chair. His cock had grown harder and he had a pleading look in his eyes. For a moment she thought of crawling to him but resisted. "You'll get your treat later," she whispered before turning her attention back to Skye and Crystal.

Getting herself situated between Crystal's legs, she rubbed her hands over Crystal's ass, feeling her muscles tighten. Her skin felt warm from the spanking and from what she could see of her head, Skye was expertly keeping it plastered to her hot pussy. Dipping her head, she kissed each cheek and then slipped her tongue into the small canyon. When her tongue licked at Crystal's backdoor, she felt her body instinctively try to move away. But there was nowhere to go. Grabbing her hips to keep her in place, she flicked her tongue at the tight opening, smiling when her snake-like tongue speared at the opening until it broke the barrier. She wasn't sure if the groan coming from Crystal was from pleasing Skye or the sudden intrusion of her tongue into her ass.

Crystal had no choice but to slave over Skye's pussy. With her hands cuffed, she felt like a trapped animal that was being forced to please its master. Skye's hands directed her mouth to different parts of her pussy. At first, she was forced to concentrate on the love button that grew harder and more sensitive. Each time Crystal's tongue touched her clit, Skye let out a pleasurable moan telling her how good she was doing. Then her head was pushed down until she was face to face with Skye's vagina.

"Fuck me with your tongue baby,"

At the same time, she heard Skye's demand, she felt a wet tongue pressing against her anal opening. "No not my ass," she murmured. But there was no escaping these women. They were going to do whatever they wanted to her and she was helpless to stop them. She felt Skye's hands pulling her into her wet pussy and she had no choice but to press her tongue against the opening to Skye's sex. Inserting her tongue into the slippery opening, she began to flick her tongue back and forth, listening to Skye's encouragement. Trying to forget what Lizzy was doing, she flicked her tongue wildly inside Skye while she felt a tongue slithering into her anal cavity.

Skye was in heaven, holding Crystal's head firmly and forcing her to eat her first pussy. "Mmmmmmm ... yesssss ... You're a natural pussy licker ... use that tongue to fuck my cunt ... godddd that feels so fucking good."

Lizzy was too intent on what she was doing to Crystal's backdoor to care how Skye was feeling. She had her own designs on what she wanted to do with Crystal but it would have to wait until her comrade finished with her. She pressed her tongue deeper into the anal hole amidst the sounds of moans coming from Crystal and Skye. While her tongue danced inside the tight hole, her fingers slid between Crystal's thighs to find a very damp pussy. She may deny the lustful experience with her mind but her body was all for it. As her finger dipped deeper into her hole, she felt her vaginal muscles clamp tightly on her fingers as if she were accepting a cock.

The trio were in the deep throes of lust as Nick could only look on, helpless to provide sexual pleasure to any one of the women. He wanted, so bad, to be part of the game with one resistant participant and two working their magic on her. Watching Lizzy and Skye manipulate Crystal's body for their enjoyment, he felt a surge of desire in his cock. He noted how Skye's eyes looked glazed over each time she looked in his direction. Her mouth hung open, her breathing becoming quicker while her body was intent on soaking up pleasure brought on by Crystal's lips and tongue. He saw her eyes cast onto his semi-hard cock, her tongue swiping at her lips as if to convey to him that she wanted it.

Turning his attention to Lizzy's head bobbing on Crystal's ass, he knew just how talented her tongue could fuck. He had been the recipient of her tongue and thoroughly enjoyed how she used it on him. Glancing down at Lizzy's ass swaying provocatively, he wished he was free of his cuffs to take her from behind while she thoroughly enjoyed tongue fucking Crystal's ass. But wish as he might, he knew he wouldn't be freed until his two compatriots were done having their fun with Crystal. Hearing Skye's gleeful voice, he turned his attention back to Skye.

The brunette was at the threshold of cumming and felt her body tensing for the oncoming climax. "Keep that up bitch ... mmmmmm that's the right spot ... Use that fucking tongue of yours ... Harder baby ... lick my clit harder ... Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk ... Yessssss ..." Her hips bounced on the leather cushion, rising and falling with each flick of Crystal's tongue. She wasn't trying to stop the oncoming pleasure, but wanting it to build until her sexual desires were bursting from every pore. Godamm it slut ... Make me happy," she groaned wrapping her thighs around Crystal's head.

Squeezing her head hard with her thighs, her ass rose off the cushion and she knew there was no stopping the urge to climax. Gripping the redhead's hair and squeezing her thighs tightly, the floodgates opened and her body squirmed viciously on the sofa as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Aggggghhhhh ... ohhhhhhh ... fuckkkkkkk," you're making me cum.

Crystal thought she was going to suffocate when Skye trapped her head between her thighs. All she could do was tease the sensitive clit, hoping she didn't pass out. Her eyes lifted to see Skye's face contorted with pleasure as she orgasmed. And while she was trying to keep from suffocating, she felt Lizzy's tongue fucking in her ass and fingers teasing and toying with her pussy and clit, feeling her own desire to cum.

After what seemed a long time, her head was pushed away from the soaked pussy. After the experience of bringing Skye to an extremely hard orgasm, she took big gulps to fill her lungs. Her face was drenched with Skye's pussy juices and as she took in deep breaths, she licked her lips clean. Even though she was taking in air, the stimulation from Lizzy's mouth and fingers kept building her own orgasm. Lizzy's fingers continued to slide inside her before moving upward to her engorged clit. Would they let her have some pleasure? Would she be allowed to release her pent-up passion? She didn't have to wait long for her answer.

Skye held Crystal's face in her hands. "That was beautiful Crystal. You have the makings of a great pussy eater. But now I think Lizzy needs a cock up her nasty cunt." Her eyes glanced at Nick, seeing an expectant gleam in his eyes. Getting off the sofa, Skye displayed a mischievous grin. Instead of walking toward Nick, she spied a toy in the box. Pulling out a double-cock penis mouth gag, she let out a gleeful laugh. "This is just the thing," she said smugly, looking directly at Crystal.

Crystal thought Skye was talking about Nick fucking Lizzy. But when she saw the dildo, she didn't get her intention at first. There was a small cock on one side and a longer cock on the other side of a rubber divider. Her eyes grew large as saucers when Skye walked toward her, realizing what she was planning. "No ... pleaseeee," she said in a scared tone. There was nothing she could do as Lizzy grabbed her hair.

Lizzy yanked her head backward, forcing Crystal to look at her. Her laughter, filled with ridicule as Skye pushed the small cock into her mouth and then fastened the strap behind her head. "ohhhhh yessss cunt. I think it's just the thing for your resistant bitchiness."

Lizzy pulled Crystal to her feet, smiling lewdly at the face dildo. Licking her cheek and then running her long tongue up and down the protruding face dildo, she snickered, "we are going to have so much fun." Releasing her hair, she grabbed Crystal's breasts and squeezed them hard before roughly pushing her backward onto the sofa so she was lying lengthwise. Skye grabbed the rope, pulling her arms above her head and then fastening it to a different ring on the end of the sofa. Afterward, the two women looked down at their helpless captive like two vultures, ready to dive in for a meal. Kneeling next to the sofa, Lizzy smiled at Crystal's eyes that blinked wildly.

"Don't worry slut. You may just enjoy this too," she cackled as she spit on head a few times and then ran her hand up and down the long cock adorned with imitation veins popping out. She felt a quiver of desire in her pussy as she leaned over the helpless captive, taking the cockhead into her mouth. She loved the real thing but she also enjoyed playing with a nice thick dildo that never lost its shape. She sucked on the tip, letting her salvia coat the fake cock before she pulled off, whispering seductively, "I'm going to enjoy fucking your face slut and then later I'm going to fuck your cunt with my tongue like you've never been fucked before." She snickered evilly, licking her ear as she whispered, "and if you're a good slut, I might let you cum like the whore you are."

Crystal shivered with fear knowing there was no escaping what was about to happen. Her mind was filled with anxiety when Lizzy rose and towered over her. The sight of her straddling her head made it clear what she had in mind. She tried to wiggle her head in resistance but Lizzy simply grabbed the fake cock and rubbed it on her wet pussy. Their eyes made contact and Crystal saw the lust in her eyes. A loud moan drifted into her ear as Lizzy's pussy slowly enveloped the dildo.

Lizzy closed her eyes and moaned. "Ohhhhh fuck yessss." A shiver rapidly coursing through her body at the feel of the fake cock filling her pussy. Opening her eyes, she saw Nick staring at her. "Baby," she said with a gasp. "Your cock is the best but this is the next best thing."

Nick squirmed in the overstuffed chair. "Uncuff me and let me give you something better."

Lizzy laughed. "You'll have to wait until we're done with your slutty whore." Lizzy glanced down at Crystal's wide-open eyes. "Yes, my sweet cunt. Skye and I have some fun things for you and mister big cock will have to wait his turn."

A new sense of fear tore through her. What did they have planned? She was helpless to stop the rise and fall of Lizzy's hips on the face dildo, watching her large tits bounce provocatively above her. She was glad she was able to breathe through her nose and a little around the small cock in her mouth and then a searing pain ripped through her womanly region.

Skye hit Crystal's pussy with the tip of a riding crop, enjoying the loud painful groan. Rubbing the tip of the leather riding crop over Crystal's pussy, she smiled at Nick. "Such a lovely cunt," she sighed, hitting the bare skin again and relishing in how her hips jerked. With Crystal in no position to resist, Skye hit her inner thighs with quick strikes and then concentrated on the puffy lips. Each quick and swift slap of the leather tip forced a loud gurgling groan from her dildo-filled mouth.

Crystal strained hard to free herself from the cuffs, twisting her arms and pulling hard but to no avail. Every time she tried to close her thighs; she was thwarted by hands pushing them apart followed by the pain of being hit. Try as she might to get away from each blow, all she could do was endure the sharp hurt. She felt defenseless being hit with the riding crop and having a dildo stuck in her mouth while a woman fucked her face. But then the humiliation and anger of being held captive by these women started to melt into something strange to her. Each swat sent tiny electrical shocks of discomfort and pain through her but she found it mesmerizing that she was beginning to enjoy it. She chastised herself for allowing the thought to creep into her mind but when the next sharp pain came, she readily accepted the pain as part of the pleasure of being subservient to these women.

When Skye moved her target to her breasts, Crystal took each sharp hit, moaning around the dildo cock stuck in her mouth. Between each hit, she felt Skye's fingers toying with her body, sliding along her inner thigh, caressing her pussy lips, and then moving to her taut nipples. She gasped hard around the soft rubber when Skye's fingers twisted and pulled on each hard pebble, the pain was instant and sharp but she found herself wanting more. If only she could convey that to them but there was no way to tell them, to beg them; that she was at their mercy. With each sharp pain, she moaned and tried to concentrate on the pussy riding her face.

Lizzy was ecstatic riding Crystal's face dildo. Her eyes surely conveyed that to the redhead's eyes that were staring up at her. She loved the way the cock slid effortlessly inside her steaming hot pussy and each rise and fall of her hips on the soft latex dildo only increased her desire for the real thing. Holding on to the edge of the sofa, her hips pumped up and down in an erratic cadence, slow and measured and then hard and rough. Every few thrusts were stopped and she rotated her hips, feeling the fake cock caressing her deep in her pussy. Was Crystal's muffled moans each time she plunged downward from her or was it when Skye tortured her pussy and nipples? Whatever the reason, Lizzy's muscled clamped hard on the fake cock, feeling strong vibrations growing in her pussy. When she reached down to touch and rub her overly sensitive clit, more wild sensations erupted deep in her sexual core.

"Mmmmmm bitch your cock is so fucking good ... ohhhh fuckkkk ..." Bouncing harder, Lizzy felt her sexual nerves boiling. Looking into Crystal's eyes, she announced in a haunting gasping tone, "you're going to make me cum bitch." Each breath was labored and her moans were louder, keeping in tempo with each thrust. She shook her blonde hair and turned her gaze to Nick, seeing his almost hard weapon lying in wait for his turn. "I want your cock too," she managed to sputter.

His obvious frustration made her smile. Through half-lidded eyes she continued to gaze at his cock as she bounced on Crystal's face cock. Licking her lips to indicate her desire to suck his cock made it jerk slightly without the help of any hand or mouth. Forming an "O" she smiled and then licked her lips again, moaning when her pussy squeezed hard around the dildo in Crystal's mouth. "Your cock is fucking great too and it looks so fucking delicious," she moaned again as another strong tremor tore through her.

Nick took a deep breath and then implored Lizzy. "Free me and let me show you how great I can fuck your mouth and that ripe juicy cunt of yours."

Breathlessly she called out as her eyes closed trying to hold off the impending orgasm. "You will baby ... you will ... but you have to wait." She resumed riding Crystal's face when an idea came to her. "Stand up Nick and come over here," she demanded between deep breaths. She watched his cock sway with each step and when he stood close to her, she just stared at his long muscle. "Mmmm nice," she whispered watching his cock bob up and down on its own. Reaching out, she pulled his silk robe off his broad shoulders, letting it fall behind him to his cuffed wrists.

"Take off my cuffs and let me have some fun Lizzy. I want to fuck all of you."

"You'll get your chance but not yet big boy," she chuckled. "Come closer and let me feel that nice thick cock." Taking as much of the almost hard muscle her fingers could wrap around, she felt its soft texture and cooed, "I want to see you get fully hard while I fuck your hot submissive." Sliding her hand up and down its length, she felt it jerk and begin to grow to full hardness. "That's it baby. I want to see it nice and hard for us to play with." She heard Skye giggle behind her knowing she was just as anxious as she to feel his cock in all her holes.

"Come on baby let me have some fun," he pleaded.