The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye pulled the dildo from her ass and slapped Crystal's pussy with it. "You liked me fucking your pussy and ass didn't you slut?"

She never thought she would be part of a lesbian threesome like the ones she watched on the videos. It was a instantaneous reactive reply, "Yes ... I liked you fucking me." There was a little pain but not as much as when Nick took her ass. Was she getting used to being fucked back there? She couldn't believe she said it and wondered what else she would enjoy that she thought was sinful.

Lizzy smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "We knew you'd enjoy it once you let your guard down."

Nick, standing helplessly on the side of the sofa, feigned indignation when he asked, "What about me? Did you women forget me"

Skye laughed, walking to him, the fake cock dangling in front of her. Grabbing his hard cock, she began to stroke it in front of Lizzy and Crystal. "We could never forget about you baby," she cooed. Pressing her breasts against his naked chest, she giggled, "We've been saving you for the next round of fun." Leaning up on her tiptoes she placed a kiss on his cheek and then whispered, "Play along and we'll make it your while,"

Crystal turned her head to watch Skye's hand massaging his hard muscle. She surprised herself when she thought of how she wanted more of his hardness sliding into her damp pussy and a tiny shudder shook her body. What was she becoming? Was she really enjoying this? And what about Charles? The thought of her husband soured her mood for a moment and then his image was gone as she looked at Lizzy. "Are you going to set me free so I can play with you two and him?"

Lizzy stroked her cheek and in a seductive voice said, "Not right now Crystal. We're not done with you as our delicious captive just yet. You have a little bit more to learn about womanly love before we set you free." She leaned over the edge of the sofa, her breasts caressing Crystal's face and loosened the rope from the steel ring. Pulling Crystal into an upright position, she leaned into her for a soft sensuous kiss.

Crystal was disappointed and stunned. She accepted Lizzy kiss reciprocating her tongue action with some of her own. While her tongue was not long like Lizzy's snake, the blonde seemed to enjoy having it explore her mouth. What the fuck was going to happen now? The rope was still tied to the cuffs and when the kiss broke, she watched Skye slip to her knees, her hand continuing to stoke his long shaft while she kissed the tip and flicked her tongue over it. She felt Lizzy's hand caressing one breast and knew that whatever the women had in mind; it was going to be a long day.

Nick looked down at Skye. "Are you ready to take these cuffs off me?"

Skye grinned and looked at Lizzy. They both giggled and at the same time said, "No not yet big boy."

Skye nipped at the engorged crown and then said, "We like you just the way you are for now."

Lizzy laughed and turned to Crystal who was staring hard at them. "I have a few things we can do with these two. Besides we do have all day."

Crystal blinked and her eyes surveyed each one. She and Nick were still in cuffs and Skye was enjoying sucking more of his cock into her mouth. She watched with amazement as the brunette sank her mouth on his muscle almost to his lower abdomen. As she watched, enthralled with Skye's technique, she felt Lizzy's hand grab a handful of hair, pulling her off the sofa and onto her knees.

Lizzy knelt behind her, her arms circled Crystal, each hand caressing a full mound of flesh. Her fingers found Crystal's nipples, pinching them as her own hard nipples bored into Crystal's back. In a deep husky tone, she whispered in her ear. "How would you like to suck his cock bitch?"

Crystal looked at Nick's wet cock sliding in and out of Skye's mouth. "Yessss," she breathed heavily, wanting to feel his veiny tool sliding in her mouth.

"Not yet cunt. Just watch how it's done. Skye is an expert at fellatio and you can learn from her." Lizzy whispered nipping at her earlobe while pinching her nipples harder, causing a sensual groan to slip from Crystal's mouth. "And I didn't forget what I told you about fucking your cunt with my tongue. I think you'll enjoy it very much." To make her point, she pulled Crystal's head sideways and kissed her hard.

Crystal shivered at the thought of having Lizzy's tongue fucking her pussy. How would it feel? Another shiver shot through her as the kiss ended and she turned to watch Skye settle into a steady cadence of taking him deep into her mouth and then withdrawing. It was going to be a long day of sex with these women and hopefully Nick too. And surprisingly she was looking forward to it.