The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 11

Story Info
Megan dominates Crystal in front of the men.
7.7k words
4.86
6.8k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan looked over the rim of her wine glass at Crystal, more thoughts of sex with the redhead stirred in her head. Her body looked so luscious and she envisioned attacking her naked body which was hidden beneath the soft terry cloth robe. The more she thought of Crystal submitting to her, the stronger the tingling sensations between her thighs became. They signaled her desire for more wicked sex her with the delicious redhead. Taking a small sip of wine, she smiled demurely at Crystal, remembering Connor telling her how her husband had dominated her in his office. On a whim, she packed a few toys in her large brown bag in hopes that she might be able to dominate this beautiful redhead. Connor also mentioned it might be a long night filled with sex and that was more than alright with her. She loved sex whether it was with a man or woman or both, the more the merrier.

She glanced at the men at the bar. Charles was behind the bar and Connor sat on a stool sipping their drinks. They were probably discussing some sporting event and she noted Charles opted for bourbon while Connor favored scotch whiskey. When they happened to turn toward her, she gave them a cutesy smile. The kind of smile that one gives when they have something devious up their sleeve. While wicked thoughts roamed around in her head, she wondered what devious thoughts were rolling around in their heads.

One more sip and she decided it was time to put her plan in motion. Scooting closer to the redhead, Megan put her hand on Crystal's thigh, telling her about the fashion industry. She expressed how she was a clothing designer and the industry was in a bit of a recession with the high inflation rate. Rising prices had taken a toll on the industry and the high-end stores she had contracts with were not renewing some of their purchases. Squeezing Crystal's thigh, a little harder, she mentioned that with the economy not looking very good for the next few years, she was thinking of opening her own boutique.

Crystal's eyes widened at blonde's comment, impressed that this blonde had a head on her shoulders. Her first thoughts of Megan were not that of a businesswoman who would strike out on her own. No, she took Megan to be more a woman who looked for thrills. As the blonde's fingers tightened and then rubbed small circles on her thigh, she realized you can never judge a book by its cover. Her fingers triggered sensual thoughts and staring into her eyes, she saw Megan in a whole new light. Not only was she sexy, she was smart.

"If you have some samples maybe some of the women, I know at the country club, could help you get started."

"That would be wonderful Crystal." Megan shifted a little and took another sip of wine.

Crystal watched the glass touch the blonde's lips and then asked, "where are you thinking of opening a store?"

Megan hesitated for a moment and then mentioned that there was a store front on Popular Street.

The street name immediately piqued Crystal's interest. It was the same street where the Black Rose club was located. Memories of being manhandled by Mistress Savannah and her husband poured into her brain. With a little hesitancy, she asked, "Do you know of a club in that area called the Black Rose."

Megan's eyes arched and a smile brightened her face. Her fingers ventured a bit higher on Crystal's thigh. "Why yes I do. Connor and I have been to the club a few times and enjoyed the floor shows." Megan thought of the men and women her and Connor watched being put through some very rigorous punishment. "I heard the woman who owns the club is from the west coast." Hesitating for a moment, she looked away as if trying to remember something. After a very brief moment, she asked absentmindedly, "What's her name?"

Crystal saw her trying to remember and she kept quiet. What would she think if she knew Sylvia, aka Mistress Savannah, was her best friend? Throwing caution to the wind, she smiled at the blonde. Her name is Mistress Savannah."

"Oh wow, that's right. Do you know her?"

Crystal's eyes cast downward as if she was afraid to admit it. But then she said, "Yes, I do. She's a friend of ours. We've only been to her club once but are looking forward to returning soon." Remembering how Sylvia and Charles disciplined her spiraled in her brain and she felt a familiar tingle cascading down her spine.

Megan was surprised by Crystal's response, squeezing her thigh a bit harder. With a naughty smile, she said, "I didn't take you for the type to go to that kind of place." She knew better but feigned surprise. Connor's descriptive activity between her and her husband in his office left little doubt that she would enjoy the shows. She hesitated, staring deep into Crystal's sparkling eyes. There was more to this redhead than what she saw in the bedroom a little while ago. Rubbing her upper thigh near the hip joint, she whispered, "Maybe we can go together sometime."

Crystal thought about attending with this luscious blonde. What would it be like to go with her and Connor? She hesitated, casting her eyes downward and then when she tried to speak there was a stammer in her voice. "That...... that sounds like it would be a lot of fun."

Megan picked up on her hesitant answer, again thinking about the things Connor had seen and told her about the office sex. The redhead was a submissive and she remembered feeling her heart leap when Connor told her she would love playing with her. Giving Crystal a sly smile, she pushed her fingers between Crystal's thighs, feeling them easily part. There was no denying the wetness she felt on her fingertips. This woman was getting sexually aroused. Rubbing her fingertips up and down the soft fleshy folds, she asked huskily, "I understand you're a submissive?"

Crystal was surprised by Megan's bluntness. Lowering her eyes, the way a submissive would when confronted by a more dominate person, Crystal knew she couldn't deny it. The fact that she was bound to the bed when Megan arrived should have been sufficient evidence of her kinky nature. But now, sitting on the sofa and feeling her fingertips teasing her pussy lips, she knew she had to admit to a total stranger that she was a submissive. "Uhhh, yes I'm a submissive," she answered in a very quiet voice.

Megan's smile broadened the way a warrior did when they knew they had the upper hand. Pressing her fingertips harder against Crystal's soft folds, she slipped a finger inside the moist passageway, feeling the creamy mixture of her desire. Megan cooed in a soft tone, "Well baby, you're in luck because I like to take the lead. I'm not into any serious discipline like the kind at the Black Rose but I do have a few toys that will surely make you hot and fucking horny."

Crystal lifted her head and her eyes met Megan's sparkling orbs. "You brought toys?"

Megan pushed her fingertips deeper into the wet channel, moving her lips close to Crystal's lips, hearing a soft moan. "I brought a few toys I thought you might enjoy." She saw the puzzling look on Crystal's face. "Don't worry about that right now my sweet slut." Her lips lightly brushed Crystal's lips and her tongue licked provocatively along the ridge of her soft lips. "Why don't we give the boys a little show to get their dicks hard again?"

Crystal was about to answer but Megan's lips crushed against hers and she felt her tongue dancing on her lips before spearing inside. She moaned into the kiss, wanting more of this delicious blonde. When the kiss ended, they were breathing a bit harder and she heard Megan's soft voice.

"Maybe we can show them something they might like to see at the Black Rose."

Something like they have at the Black Rose!!!! What does this blonde bombshell have in mind? Crystal wasn't sure and was still a little stunned that she knew about the Black Rose Club. And now that she knew about her submissive kink, she was sure the blonde was about to exploit it.

Crystal turned her eyes away from Megan, seeing the men seemingly in deep conversation. They were ignoring them while they sipped their drinks but she had an inkling that that was about to change. She saw Connor in a different light knowing now that he and Megan had gone to the Black Rose. What did he think when he saw her being manhandled by Charles in his office? From what Megan led her to believe, he told her all about the office sex and that she was a submissive. A sudden excited surge of lust ignited another fire inside her. What did Megan have in mind? Would she be rougher and more intense? She was still in a numbing state when Megan's head pulled away from her lips and she stood, grabbing her hand, pulling her from the sofa.

There was an intense sensual look on Megan's face and Crystal eagerly accepted another heated and torrid kiss from the blonde. Moaning into Megan's mouth, she sucked on her tongue as it slithered deeper into her mouth. Her tongue met Megan's tongue, flicking back and forth against it with mounting desire. When she tried to capture it and suck on it, the slippery muscle slipped out of her mouth and danced on her lips. Her tongue came out to dance with Megan's tongue, moaning again as Megan teased her lips. When the blonde offered her tongue again, she greedily sucked on it as if it was a small cock, feeling the tingling sensations growing in her body. The sensual vibrations in her pussy began to awaken and just as she was warming up for a long sensuous kiss, she felt Megan pull away, displaying a huge smile.

Megan grabbed Crystal's shoulders and turned her to face the men as she slipped behind the redhead. "Are you boys in for a good show?"

Charles grinned and Connor laughed. "Yeah baby.... why don't you give us a show?"

Megan nuzzled her chin on Crystal's shoulder, whispering into her ear. "Are you ready to let the boys watch us get those dicks nice and hard for us?"

Staring at Charles, Crystal saw his eyes glistening with lust. "Mmmm yes," she murmured as Megan pulled her robe open, letting the men feast their eyes on her creamy white skin. Looking down, she watched Megan's hands capture her large breasts, massaging them, moaning when Megan's fingers found her erect nipples. Half closing her eyes, she licked her lips lasciviously at the men and then moaned again when Megan tightened her fingers around each nipple, tweaking and pulling on them. Instinctively she pushed her body back against Megan, reaching behind her. Grabbing Megan's robe, she let out a series of moans, enjoying the treatment of Megan's fingers on her erect nipples.

Megan teased the men. "You boys like her tits?"

There was a simultaneous nod and wide grins on their faces. Their eyes were glued to Crystal's breasts and Charles said, "Yeah..... we want to play with them too." Connor nodded. "Yeah, when do we get to play?"

Megan laughed. "If you boys are good maybe you'll get to play with these later." Megan kissed Crystal's shoulder, pinching and then twisting the redhead's nipples harder, enjoying the sound of her soft approving moans. A thrill ran through her as she responded, "But right now you get to watch us."

"Ohhhhhh yesssss," Crystal moaned, staring at the men and feeling the pleasurable pain radiate through her breasts. God, she loved having her nipples teased and tortured.

Connor glanced at Charles, giving him a knowing wink and then shouted, "Ohhhh we'll be good baby."

Megan slipped the soft robe off Crystal's shoulders and then shrugged her own robe over her shoulders, letting both fall carelessly to the floor. Grabbing a bunch of red hair, she turned Crystal's head sideways to face her. She planted a kiss on her lips as her body turned so they were face to face. Staring into her emerald eyes, Megan pressed her naked body against her, moaning as their lips continued to mesh in a passionate kiss. Her hands released the large mounds and then roamed aimlessly over the redhead's body, over her back and down to her ass cheeks, caressing and squeezing while her sharp fingernails scrapped over the soft flesh.

Crystal enthusiastically fell into the embrace and kiss. It reminded her of her of the time at Nick's house with Lizzy and Skye and how she had sex in front of them with the two men. But here in the exquisite hotel room, it was Charles and Connor, watching her being caressed and kissed by Megan. She let out soft mewing sounds as Megan's hands and fingers journeyed over her body. Her own hands moved slowly and assuredly over Megan's skin, eliciting moans from the blonde. And while she caressed Megan, she knew she was the true submissive and waited anxiously for Megan to take the lead.

Megan broke the kiss, leaning forward to kiss Crystal's neck and then laying quick wet kisses on her soft skin, traveling further down until she was licking and kissing a large breast. Flicking her tongue over the rigid nub, she sucked it into her mouth, smiling as loud moans escape Crystal's lips when she nipped at it with her teeth. It felt and tasted so good and when Crystal's hands grabbed the back of her head, holding her firmly in place she let out a loud moan.

Crystal knew where this was leading and was looking forward to being a submissive to Megan. "Bite my nipple..... harder ..... "

And when Megan obliged her, she looked at the men with half-shielded eyes, moaning her approval. Breathing harder she groaned, "Harder..... bite it harder...... ohhhhhh fuck yesssssss." The pain was welcome and when Megan's lips released it, she immediately guided her lips to the other breast waiting for the same treatment. Watching her tongue flick at the rigid nub and then circle the aureole, she let out a groan when Megan captured the erect nipple, sucking it into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh goddddd baby yessssss...... Bite it hard...... hmmmm..... uhgggg....... yessssss...... ohhhhhh fuck yesssss," she hissed between labored breaths as pain coursed through her. Closing her eyes, her body bathed in the pleasurable pain, wanting more pain and pleasure. Opening her eyes, she saw the men intently watching the show. She gave them a soft sensual smile and a ripple of lust coursed through her knowing she was the center of attention.

Megan lifted her head, smiling at the passion plastered on Crystal's face. When the redhead's eyes zeroed in on her, she cupped her own breasts, holding them upright for Crystal's inspection. "Do you like my tits baby?"

Crystal smiled, watching Megan jiggle her breasts in front of her. Emitting a sensual sigh, she whispered, "I love your tits."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Crystal soaked in the way Megan teasingly bounced her tits in front of her face. She eagerly lowered her mouth to one dancing breast, kissing the soft flesh until she found a hard nipple. When she tried to capture it, she chuckled when Megan pulled it away slightly, teasing her, slicing the hard nipple over her supple lips. She loved it when she was teased and slipping her tongue out, she swiped at the moving nipple until it stopped tantalizing her. As quick as a tigress striking out to capture its prey, she opened her mouth, claiming it for herself and then sucking it between her lips.

Megan enjoyed the way the redhead sucked on her nipple, feeling her tongue swirling around the rigid nipple. As the redhead sucked and nibbled on the erect nub, their eyes met. She gave Crystal a sensual smile and then moaned, "Mmmmm you know how to get a girl excited." Keeping her erect nipple in Crystal's mouth, she emitted a low animalistic growl.

When Crystal released the nipple, Megan was quick to offer the other breast and nipple to her hungry mouth. Slicing the hard nipple across her lips, she smiled when their gaze met again and she called out to the redhead as she attacked the hard nipple. "Hmmmmm that's the way baby...... mmmm yesssss....... suck it harder...... ohhhh fuckkkk yessss baby." Pleasure flooded her body as Crystal sucked and bit her nipples, her head flying back, moaning as sensual sensations filled her body.

Megan watched with half-lidded eyes as Crystal traded one breast for another, devouring them with wet kisses and sucking sounds. After a few more trips between them, Megan stopped Crystal mid-trip and squashed her face into the generous valley. Pressing her breasts together, she enjoyed seeing Crystal's captured head and hearing her soft muffled moans of passion.

Glancing at the men, Megan chuckled as they moved from the bar to two leather chairs. They wanted in on the action but this was her show and she was going to make them wait. Glancing down, she saw their white terry cloth robes were open and the sight of their hard excited cocks made her smile. She wanted the redhead for herself and thought of the fun it would be to put on a show for them. By the time she was done with Crystal, the men would be more than willing and ready to fuck the hell out of her.

Grabbing a chunk of red hair, Megan yanked her head backward away from her cleavage made wet from Crystal's kisses. Her lips quickly claimed her succulent lips, pressing urgently as she moaned into her mouth. The kiss was wild with passion, her tongue darting quickly between her lips and then retreating. She repeated tongue fucking her mouth until the kiss broke and both women were breathing hard.

Sliding her wet tongue along her cheek to her ear, Megan whispered huskily, "Time for some fun."

What did this blonde vixen mean by having fun? Crystal had an inkling that their sex play was about to turn rough and she would be forced to be submissive to Megan. Would she involve the men? The thought bending to her will made her shiver with excitement, knowing she was about to find out what toys the blonde brought for her enjoyment.

Megan's attitude changed suddenly, roughly pushing Crystal down until she was on her knees. Grabbing a chunk of hair, she forced Crystal to turn her head and look at the men. "I think the boys need a little encouragement to get their cocks nice and hard slut." Yanking her hair and forcing her head backward, she stared in her eyes, ordering Crystal in a loud demanding voice, "Crawl to them bitch and show them how much you want their cocks."

Crystal winched at the pain in her skull and then turned her attention to men, sitting in the leather chairs. Their robes were open and they were casually stroking their semi-hard cocks, smiling at her. The sight of their dicks hanging between their thighs triggered a tingling sensation in her pussy and shiver that shook her body. Obediently she started her trek toward the men, crawling to the luscious cocks dangling before her eyes. Suddenly pain ripped through her ass cheeks. "Owwwww," she shrieked, turning to look at Megan who wore a mocking smirk.

Megan held a flogger she had retrieved from her handbag, slowly twirling the leather strands. "You didn't think you were going to get off easy. We know how much you love pain slut." Striking her again with leather strands she demanded in a loud voice, "Now get your ass moving......" Megan raised her arm again and sent the leather strips flying, striking Crystal's ass cheeks. "Did you know we knew about your love of pain cunt," she barked striking her again. "Did you?" she screamed hitting her ass again.

Crystal saw Megan raise her arm again. Pain coursed through her ass and before she could answer, another blow landed on her ass. "Agggg fuckkkk," she called out painfully. "Nooooo...... I didn't think you knew," she whimpered as another blow hit her backside.

"Get your slutty ass moving," Megan shouted, sending the leather straps flying through the air striking Crystal's back. In a demanding tone, she yelled, "Come on whore we don't have all fucking night." To make her point, she flung the leather straps hitting Crystal's back with a loud sound, causing the redhead's body to jerk in pain.

Crystal felt the pain radiating through her, spying the arrogant smiles on the men when she looked up at them. Their cocks looked so delicious and for a moment she was unsure which cock to attack first. Crawling to Charles, she slipped between his open thighs, seeing his cum filled balls hanging down waiting for her. Flicking her tongue at the sac, she felt another blow on her ass causing her to lunge forward.