The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it bitch, start with your loving husband," Megan laughed wickedly, flicking her wrist, sending the flogger talons against the soft cheeks of Crystal's ass.

Crystal let out a soft painful moan, looking up into Charles' eyes, seeing them twinkling with lust. When he released his hold on his cock, she saw it bouncing up and down. She immediately grabbed his thick piece of meat with two hands. It looked so delicious as she pulled the crown to her lips. Flicking her tongue over the large crown, she tasted his precum, moaning as another thrill was sent through her. Rubbing her lips over the opening, she tasted more of his cream and then smeared it on her lips like she was applying lipstick. Slowly opening her mouth, she captured his cock, drawing it deeper into her mouth. As she sucked on the tip, she felt juices sliding from her pussy onto her inner thighs. Oh, how she wanted his cock so bad. She thought of the other cock and another shiver shook her. Hell, she wanted Connor's cock too but his would have to wait.

Grasping Charles' thick pole with two hands, she lowered her mouth onto his cock, hearing his approving moan. Downward her head moved taking more and more of his cock into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat. The familiar gag reflex hit her and then she backed off a little before ramming her mouth downward again. Up and down her mouth plunged, taking his swollen muscle deep into her mouth until it wouldn't go any further. When she was satisfied with her effort, she pulled her mouth off his cock, gasping for breath and staring at the wet pole. Saliva, mixed with his precum, coated his hard muscle and she let out a low groan while a shiver discharged through her. Taking his cock back into her mouth, she fucked his cock faster, wanting nothing more than to feel his cum shoot into her throat. Pulling back, she looked at the gooey mess and thought of how she would love to jump up and sit on his hard rod. She was about to tackle his cock again when she felt the sting of the flogger talons striking her ass and a hand grabbing a chunk of her hair.

"Don't be so fucking greedy. You have another cock waiting for your slutty mouth." Megan's tone was menacing as she pulled Crystal forcefully away from Charles' cock. Pulling roughly on her hair, she directed her toward Connor while she struck Crystal's ass a few more times. "Move your slutty ass to my baby's big fucking cock." Another flick of her wrist sent a stern warning to Crystal.

Crystal winced at the pain in her ass from the leather straps. Before she could feel the straps again, she crawled quickly toward Connor, seeing the bright smile on his face. The man who had splashed his cum all over her hubby's office window was waiting for her. Sliding between his open thighs, she greedily grabbed his cock, pulling the bulbous head to her lips. She was hungry, horny, and needy for cock and she wasted little time plunging her mouth down onto his hard pole. When it filled her mouth, she began to fuck his cock with her mouth, enjoying its feel sliding inside her mouth. While she was busy fucking his cock with her mouth, her hands stroked whatever didn't fit into her mouth.

Megan watched the redhead devour Connor's cock. She was like a famished animal who was just rewarded with a scrumptious meal. The redhead was clearly enamored with the men's cocks but she had a surprise for her and the men. Smiling she reached into her bag, pulling out a strap-on dildo. She signaled the men to be quiet as she strapped the harness on behind Crystal's back. When she was ready, she grabbed a hunk of Crystal's hair pulling her mouth off the shiny wet cock.

"You are a good cock sucker bitch but you forgot one," she laughed forcing Crystal's head to turn toward her, seeing her bright emerald eyes widen when she got a good look at the long thick dildo. "Let's see how good you can suck my nice hard cock," she sneered, stepping close to Crystal. Rubbing the tip of the purple ribbed dildo over her lips, Megan called out, "Come on baby, open that slutty mouth and show the boys how good you can suck my cock."

Crystal was breathing hard, staring at the long thick dildo. The bulging crown resembled a circumcised cock with a thick ridge followed by exposed veins along its length. Placing kisses on the tip, she opened her mouth, sucking on the head for a few seconds before she felt Megan's hand grabbing her hair. She was in no position to argue with the blonde and stop her from pulling her head toward the dildo and forcing it into her mouth.

Megan sneered at the redhead, pushing her hips forward, telling her, "Hmmmm baby ...... suck on my nice hard cock ...... that's a good little slut ..... take all my hard cock." Lacing her fingers in her red hair, she thrust her hips forward, forcing the dildo into Crystal's mouth until the redhead could take no more. She laughed, holding her hair with a firm grip, not letting Crystal any relief until the redhead began to squirm. Easing up, she pulled back, smiling as Crystal gasped for air.

Slapping the dildo against Crystal's face, Megan taunted her. "I know you can take more bitch," she sneered thrusting her hips hard, sending the dildo deep into Crystal's mouth. Her hips began a steady cadence, back and forth, fucking her mouth, enjoying how the redhead seemed to be enjoying being bullied. After a few more hard thrusts, she pulled the dildo out, smiling at the saliva covering the fake cock. Grabbing her Throat between her fingers, she squeezed and taunted her. "Lay down cunt and spread those slutty thighs open."

Crystal was ecstatic with Megan's dominating attitude. Laying obediently on the soft carpet facing the men, she spread her thighs open, showing the men her wet pussy. Her breathing was shallow and a little rough, wondering what the blonde had in mind for her and then she knew when she saw Megan pick up the flogger. She cringed a little when the blonde stood over her, knowing what was about to happen. Her eyes widened, keenly watching the tangle of leather straps twirling above her. She held her breath, waiting for the pain and when the flying straps hit her breasts, pain seared her chest and she let out a soft groan. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk."

Twirling the leather straps just above her quivering breasts, Megan chuckled, flinging the straps to hit one breast and then the other. She traded breasts with every hit, listening to Crystal moan in pain but knowing she was loving the attention. After a few more strikes, she lay the leather strands on her heaving chest and then slowly and deliberately pulled them down across her stomach. When she pulled the strands over her lower abdomen, she smiled seeing Crystal's wetness coating her lips. "What a nice pussy," she called out while beginning to twirl the strands once more.

Crystal held her breath again, seeing the leather straps twirling near her pussy. She knew where they were going to hit and anxiously she waited for the pain that would surely accompany the leather strikes. And when it did, her hips bucked upward, pain radiating through her pussy. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk," she murmured knowing there would be more than one strike. When the next strike hit its intended target, she called out in a pained voice. "Pleassse mistress ....... It hurts." But her plea fell on deaf ears as the next strike seemed harder and the pain more intense. "Ohhhhhhhh ...... goddammmmm ......" she called out wondering how much longer Megan was going to punish her pussy.

"You boys like watching my slut squirm?"

Connor stared directly at Crystal, smiling. "Oh baby I love the way you punish her."

Charles too was keenly watching his wife be disciplined. "I think a few more would do her a world of good," he laughed feeling his cock tingle with excitement.

Standing over Crystal with her hands on her hips, Megan grinned. "Looks like the boys don't think you've been punished enough and I aim to please my audience bitch." She didn't wait for a reply from Crystal, whipping the leather strands forward, seeing them crash against her pussy. Loud painful screeching from Crystal filled the room as Megan hit the redhead repeatedly on her pussy and then moved up to her stomach and then finishing on her breasts.

Crystal was going crazy with lust as each strike brought new sharper pain. She knew her breasts were turning red from the punishment and her breathing was hard. She panted and moaned, gritting her teeth, trying to control herself from screaming. But she was finding it harder and harder to stay silent and when Megan began to torture to her breasts again, she yelled, "Agghhh mistress ...... please no more ...... please mistress ...... have pity on me."

"PITY," Megan laughed. "I'm not going to have pity on you." She followed her statement with a series of blows to her breasts, stomach, and pussy, listening to Crystal's loud moans of displeasure. Glancing at the men, she chuckled, seeing the lust and excitement in their eyes. If they thought they were going to get her for themselves, they were wrong. She was not finished with Crystal.

Reaching into her bag, Megan pulled out a blue flexible dildo filled with jelly to make it easily pliable. "Look what I have for you slut." Handing it to Crystal, she added, "show us how you like to fuck your hot pussy when you're home alone."

Did she know about her stints at home when Charles was not home? Or was she just guessing? She couldn't tell from the blonde's facial expression as she felt the pliable sex toy in her hands.

Megan snickered at Crystal's questioning gaze, swinging the flogger and sending the leather straps at her pussy. She laughed when the redhead winched with pain. "Go on cunt. Show us how good you fuck your nasty cunt. Or do you want more of this?" Megan twirled the flogger straps menacing over her body.

Crystal was beyond asking any questions. Her body was on fire from the pain and being submissive to this woman. Looking at the men, she rubbed the dildo over her lips and then began to suck on it. Pushing it deep into her mouth, she moaned around the dildo mimicking the sounds if it was a real cock. She kept an eye on Megan, seeing her standing with her hands on her hips, watching intently as she fucked her mouth. Pulling the toy until it was just inside her mouth, she knew her orders but would the sexy blonde join her? Or was she content to watch Crystal fuck her pussy with the sex toy? A sudden flash of lust consumed her as she thought of the blonde fucking her mouth while she fucked her pussy.

Watching the trio, Crystal moved the wet slick dildo from her mouth to her pussy. Rubbing the soft aching pussy lips, she moaned when the head of the dildo slipped inside the pouty lips to touch her sensitive clit. "Ohhhhhh shitttt," she moaned feeling tingling sensations wash over her body. Each breathy moan was short and intense as her body soaked in the feel of the dildo teasing her pussy. Looking at the trio through half-lidded eyes, she pushed the head of the dildo against her vaginal opening, feeling her muscles give way and then squeezing the toy as it slid deeper into her hot cave. Closing her eyes, she bathed in the sensations cascading inside her as she slid the dildo back and forth inside her. When she opened her eyes, she saw Megan stooping down to kneel beside her head. The dildo in the harness was mere inches from her mouth when she heard Megan's mocking voice.

"Does that feel better than the boys' hard cocks?" Megan rubbed her dildo across Crystal's lips, teasing her. "Or would you rather have my nice cock that never shrinks and gives you pleasure every time?"

Crystal turned her head, flicking her tongue over the tip of the dildo. Breathing hard, she knew the trap well enough. Nick and the girls had teased her with similar questions before fucking the shit out of her. "Mistress I love your cock and I love the boys' cocks. I want all of them mistress. Can I have all of them at the same time?"

Megan thought of her request, quickly dismissing it. The boys would have their turn later. She wanted, no needed Crystal all to herself for now. "You'll get your chance later," she taunted, pushing her dildo against Crystal's mouth. "For now slut, you fuck yourself and suck my cock." She didn't expect and answer and she didn't wait for one, shoving the thick dildo deep into Crystal's mouth.

Crystal took the dildo deep into her mouth with gusto, sucking on it while she fucked her pussy with the dildo. A dildo in her mouth ...... one in her pussy ...... and two more sitting a few feet away. She wanted all of them to attack her, make her subservient to them, fantasizing how they would feel in all her holes. The images overwhelmed her, moving her ever closer to climaxing. Her hips undulated faster, rising off the soft carpet and then falling, plunging the dildo back and forth in her pussy feeling it work its magic.

Megan watched the redhead's body undulate on the carpet while she devoured the strap-on dildo. Her own orgasm was building inside her and she wanted to feel its power overtake her. Pulling the dildo from Crystal's mouth, she slapped it against her cheek, grinning. Grabbing the dildo Crystal had buried deep in her pussy, she quickly crawled between the redhead's thighs. "I think you'll enjoy this much better," she taunted rubbing the head of her strap-on dildo on Crystal's wet pussy.

Crystal felt the head of the dildo probing the entrance to the vaginal canal. She pleaded, "Please fuck me mistress."

A bright smile formed on Megan's face. "Oh I plan to fuck you hard bitch," she moaned thrusting her hips forward.

A loud moan from Crystal filled the room. Her fingernails dug into the carpet, her body rose and her head tossed from side to side. The feeling of the dildo sliding inside her was like heaven. Her mouth opened but no words were spoken, only heavy breathing, followed by sensual moans. Her hips fell into a cadence with Megan's hips, moaning loudly with each violent rough deep thrust. Sensations poured through her and her orgasmic moment was so close. Each thrust was harder and more demanding taking her closer to the point of no return.

Megan spied the flexible dildo lying next to Crystal. Picking it up, she licked at it before opening her mouth and sucking on the fake cock. Her hips didn't stop rotating against Crystal's hips as she sucked on the dildo. Pulling it out, she snickered, "Mmmm baby your pussy juices taste so fucking good." Then with a chuckle, she slapped it on Crystal's breasts, enjoying how the redhead moaned. After a few more hard slaps she offered it to Crystal's mouth, grinning when the redhead grabbed it and greedily stuffed it into her mouth. "That's my slutty whore..... suck on that cock and wish you were sucking on the boy's cocks."

Crystal turned her head to the men, watching them slowly stroke their cocks, their eyes focused on her and Megan. The thought of their cocks thrusting inside her, drove her to the edge. Looking at Megan, she saw the devilish smile plastered on her face. She was so close to cumming. A few more strokes from Megan and she would not be able to control her body that wanted relief from the sexual tension. But then Megan withdrew the strap-on and she heard her provocative demand.

"Put that cock back in your cunt bitch."

Crystal was going crazy with a need to cum. Shoving the dildo into her pussy, she moaned loudly, squeezing the rubbery cock and wanting to cum so bad. When Megan grabbed her ankles, pushing them back toward her chest, she knew what the blonde was about to do. Feeling the tip of the strap-on dildo caressing her rear hole, she waited expectantly for Megan's next move. And she didn't have to wait long.

Megan pressed the dildo against her anal opening and then thrust her hips, sending the dildo deep into Crystal's ass. The loud animal sound from Crystal echoed off the walls. Megan knew her captive was near the breaking point. "Keep fucking that nasty pussy and play with your clit bitch." She saw the need in Crystal's eyes as the redhead touched her clit. "Cum for us bitch........ we want to see our nasty bitch cum." Megan began to thrust hard against Crystal rear door while she reached out and slapped one breast and then the other. She loved seeing Crystal's body quiver and shake while she fucked her ass and Crystal fucked her pussy while teasing her clit. Hitting her breasts repeatedly, she called out to the redhead. "Come on bitch. We want to see you cum for us."

The dildos, her fingers, and Megan's words enflamed her as she clung to the orgasmic edge. The flexible dildo filled her pussy and her fingers slid quickly to her wet pussy. Feeling the strap-on dildo sliding back and forth inside her ass, she was gasping for a breath of air. Rubbing her clit harder and faster, she felt the sensations overtake her. A few more touches on her love button was all it took to send her over the edge. Her hips rose off the floor as she continued to rub her sensitive button.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk," she screamed as her hips bucked wildly on Megan's fake cock in her ass. Her fingernails on one hand dug into the soft carpet as hot sensations washed over her and her pussy and ass clutched at the fake cocks sliding inside her. Breathing hard and heavy she moaned over and over....... "ohhhhh goddddd...... ohhhhhhh shittttttt..... Ahhhhhhh yessssss." Her body continued to jerk and convulse while her climatic release ripped through her.

As the sensations began to ebb, she was able to catch her breath and smile at the blonde. "Thank you mistress...... thank you...... ahhhhh your cock feels so fucking good in my ass."

Megan smiled and continued to slide the strap-on cock into her ass. Her own orgasm was near and she needed to have it quenched. Pulling the cock from Crystal's pussy and the strap-on dildo from her ass, she stood and walked to the sofa, knowing the eyes of the trio were on her. Quickly removing the harness, she sat on the sofa with her hips on the edge and her legs spread wide open.

"Crawl here cunt and eat my hot pussy."

Crystal didn't argue. She was still high from her own orgasm. Smiling at the sight in front of her, she looked at the exposed pussy as a hunter eyeing his dinner. Megan's thighs were spread eagled and her fingers were pulling her pussy lips wide open. The pink flesh was glittery with moisture and looked so inviting. As she kissed the inside of her left thigh, she didn't waste time. Instead she zeroed in on her exposed clit and when her mouth made contact with the love button, Megan let out a long sensual groan.

"Ohhhhh baby suck on it...... that's the way baby..... come on slut...... make me happy."

Megan saw Connor stand and grab the flogge, a mocking smile was etched on his face. Looking at Charles, she chuckled, "There's a paddle in my bag. You boys can have some fun with our bitch and when she is done with me, she is all yours."

Crystal heard Megan and cringed. What the fuck was about to happen? Pulling her head back to see what the men were doing, she suddenly felt Megan's fingers coiling in her hair, pulling her face hard against her aroused love button. She flattened her tongue and slid it up and done the moist lips and just as she dipped it inside, she felt the sting of leather hitting her ass. The painful moan got buried in Megan's pussy and then another different pain streaked through her ass. From the way it landed, she knew it was a leather paddle and then there was another smack on the other cheek. She groaned into Megan's pussy feeling shooting pain in her ass. Concentrating on Megan's clit, she flicked her tongue around the sensitive bud and then sucked the button into her mouth. Each strike of the flogger and leather paddle caused her head to jerk and try to pull away but Megan's strong fingers in her hair held her captive. The flogging and spanking continued and soon she felt the heat in her ass knowing her skin was red hot.