The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan watched the men enjoy their fun while she enjoyed the way Crystal teased her clit. There was no doubt the redhead knew her way around a pussy. Her tongue flicked and licked at her sensitive jewel, taking her higher onto the climatic plateau and pushing her toward the edge. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the sensations flowing through her body, igniting every nerve ending, making her body begin to quiver with pleasure. The sensations grew stronger and more intense and when two of Crystal's fingers plunged into her wet pussy, she welcomed them with a long growl. The fingers sliding back and forth inside her cunt and the tongue teasing her clit pushed her past the tipping point. Her vaginal muscles squeezed the fingers sawing back and forth and her hips rocked against the redhead's face forcing her to dangle on the edge of climaxing. Gripping Crystal's red hair with a death-like hold, her hips ground on her face. The time was at hand and there was on stopping the pleasure that was about to pour from her. Her body quivered and shook and then rose off the sofa for a moment jerking wildly as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Aggggg....... fuckkkkk...... yes... yes..... yesssssss," she screamed as her body shook and swayed. "Ohhhhh sweet mother fucker..... ohhhhhhh godddddd yesssss," she called out breathlessly as her pussy continued to quiver. Pushing Crystal's head away from her over sensitive pussy, she smiled at the redhead's cum stained face. "That was so fucking good baby. Come up here and give me a kiss."

Crystal started to wipe Megan's juices from her lips and face but thought better of it. Standing she straddled the blonde, wrapping her arms around her neck and offered her a deep kiss. The kiss was soft at first and then grew more intense. When the kiss broke, Crystal saw the huge smile on Megan's face. "Thank you mistress," she whispered kissing her cheek and when she pulled back she knew something was up.

Megan's gaze was looking beyond her and then she chuckled, "Okay boys she is all yours."

Crystal felt strong fingers on her arms pulling her off Megan's lap. "Wha..... what's going on," she managed to say before she heard Connor's deep voice.

"We've been waiting for our turn bitch," Connor sneered, shoving Crystal down to her knees.

"Yeah, our cocks are ready for you," Charles chimed in, seeing his wife's eyes open wide.

Connor looked at Megan, saying, "Darling you can have a seat over there." Pointing to the two empty leather chairs. "It's your turn to watch."

Megan stood and stared down at Crystal. "I'm sure you're in good hands." Her laugh was loud and she patted Crystal on the cheek. "I'm sure the boys will treat you nice." She turned away, walking to the bar to fix herself a drink. If she was to be a spectator, then she might at well have some refreshment. As she poured some vodka in a glass she heard Connor talking to Crystal.

"It's our turn to have some fun." He grabbed her throat and squeezed, "you're not going to complain are you?"

Crystal felt his strong fingers squeezing until she almost couldn't breathe. "No...... no sir," she replied weakly.

Megan watched her man and chuckled as she walked to one of the leather chairs. Sitting down she watched Charles and Connor position Crystal between their long thick and very hard poles. "This should be fun to watch," she murmured sipping a vodka martini.