The Awakening of Jennifer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, clever girl," she praised herself, "that is so much better!"

Jennifer closed her eyes, thinking about holding Toby's stiff little cock in her hand, how amazingly silky the head felt, seeing it pulsing as it erupted. She felt her pleasure increasing -- her fingertip flicking to and fro over her clitoris felt wonderful, and Jennifer gasped as a wave of pleasure rippled in her, spreading from her clitoris deep into her stomach, and down her legs.

"Oh God, yes, that is how it started last time!"

She pulled her fingers out and fell onto her back, quickly placing her sopping-wet fingers flat over her pussy, rubbing in quick circles just as she had done that first time. Her heart pounded in her chest.

"Yes, yes, I can feel it, just a bit more -- oh, I'm coming!"

The wave caught her, lifted her, and Jennifer cried out as the crest carried her to ecstasy. She clamped her thighs together on her hand - there was a throbbing deep inside her - she parted her legs and quickly pushed two fingers in. She could feel rhythmic contractions as if her pussy was sucking on her fingers, drawing them in.

Jennifer kept her fingers deep inside her until the spasms stopped.

"My goodness," she thought, "if Toby climaxed so quickly in my hand, what would he do if my pussy did that on his cock?"

Jennifer was suddenly very aware of why boys were so eager to put their cocks into girls -- if a cock was only half as sensitive as her clitoris, the sensation of a throbbing wet pussy wrapped around it must be so wonderful for a boy!

When her breathing returned to normal Jennifer adjusted her nightie, pulled the bedclothes over her and turned off the light. Jennifer was very analytical -- there had to be a reason for everything.

"Perhaps," she thought, "I need to see a man climax before I can make myself come?"

The only times she had been successful in pleasuring herself had been after she had seen Henry come, and now Toby. Maybe she needed that extra stimulation to turn herself on?

-*-

On Sunday morning the Wyndham-Brents went to church, as was their custom. Jennifer was not particularly religious, and years ago had decided that her parents only went so that they would be seen by the other worshippers. They could show off their fine clothes, and their expensive Rolls Royce.

Jennifer wasn't paying much attention to the sermon, but gradually she became aware that the vicar was talking about 'sin'. She thought of Toby in the boathouse, and a hot flush came over her. What would the vicar say if he knew that sweet Jennifer, who had sung so sweetly in the church choir when she was younger, had touched a boy's cock, causing him to come all over her hand? She struggled with her conscience. Was that a sin, and if so, just how bad was it? She had also made herself come, twice. Was that also forbidden?

Nobody had suffered any harm, and both she and Toby had enjoyed it -- so why was it a sin? By the end of the sermon, Jennifer had concluded that it was definitely not a sin -- it was enjoyable and exciting' If God did not intend for people to do it, he would not have made it so intensely pleasurable!

-*-

Monday was another warm day, and in the afternoon Jennifer took her notebook and started a patrol of the estate, looking for wildlife. She went quite far into the woods to one of her favourite spots, but for some reason, the area seemed deserted, and there was almost nothing at all of interest to observe. Jennifer sat on a log and perused her notebook to see what she had recorded on the same day the previous year.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement, and she looked up. It was no animal or bird, but Peggy, one of the three junior house servants. Peggy was a pretty girl, with lustrous dark hair, and a somewhat plumper figure than Jennifer. She also possessed a much fuller bosom, and Jennifer had always been rather envious of her.

Peggy was some distance away, striding quite purposefully along a path through the woods. Jennifer was puzzled. The servants' quarters were nowhere near - where could she be going? Jennifer decided to follow her. It wasn't long before she realised that Peggy was heading towards the shack, where Jennifer had first spied upon Henry.

"She has no business there, what can she be up to?" she thought.

By the time the shack came into view, Jennifer had figured it out -- Peggy was going to meet Henry! From a safe distance, she watched Peggy open the door to the shack and step inside -- yes, Jennifer could hear two voices within. She hurried to the back of the shack and quietly let herself into the shed from which she had spied on Henry touching himself. The door was mercifully still silent on its hinges.

The talking had ceased, and when Jennifer knelt on the floor and peered through the gap in the wall, she could see why. Henry and Peggy were in a tight embrace. Peggy was much shorter than Henry and had to stand on tiptoe to kiss him.

Jennifer's heart rate increased dramatically. The kissing was passionate, and Jennifer could not avoid feeling jealous -- if only she was the one in Henry's arms! Peggy clung to Henry and Jennifer heard soft moans from her as Henry appeared to devour her mouth.

Henry stopped kissing and pulled away from Peggy, and quickly cleared a few items from the wooden table. He held Peggy under her arms and effortlessly lifted her onto the table. As she sat before him, Henry started undoing the buttons on her long cotton dress. Peggy withdrew her arms from the sleeves, and the dress fell back from her shoulders, and then down to her hips. Peggy got down from the table letting the dress fall to the floor, and she stepped out of it. It appeared that she had chosen not to wear any undergarments at all that day - Peggy stood completely naked.

"Oh, she is so beautiful!" thought Jennifer, and gazed at Peggy's bosom. Her breasts were indeed beautiful, firm and round, and her skin was pure white. Her nipples were large, as were the circular discs around them, and of a dark pink colour, almost as if rouge had been applied. The dark nipples on such white breasts took Jennifer's breath away. Her light-headedness had returned. Jennifer looked at the womanly curve of Peggy's hips, and at the triangle of dark hair between her legs, and her heart beat faster and her mouth felt dry.

"Why am I so attracted to her," she thought, "I have never looked at a woman that way before?"

It was clear that Henry was also attracted. He hoisted Peggy back onto the table and cupped her breasts in his hands, fondled them, and then lowered his head to cover them in kisses. Peggy's fingers entwined in his thick black hair, and she tilted her head back, eyes closed, sighing with pleasure. When Henry took one of Peggy's nipples in his mouth Jennifer almost gasped out loud. She became aware of a tingling between her legs, and Jennifer lifted her skirt and touched herself. Even through her panties, she could feel that she was getting wet. She slipped a finger under her panties -- oh yes, very wet...

The touch felt wonderful and Jennifer knew that she had to have better access. She carefully eased her panties down to her knees, and by lifting one knee at a time managed to get them off completely, without making a sound. She stuffed them into her little bag next to her notebook.

When her eyes returned to the crack in the wall she saw Henry sucking avidly on the other nipple. He pulled his mouth off it with an audible 'plop'. The nipple seemed longer and fatter than before, glistening with his saliva. It was more of a teat than a nipple. Jennifer's finger slipped between her pussy lips and she stroked up and down, and dipped into the warm, wet mouth.

"Oh God, it feels so good!"

Henry's mouth came down on Peggy's again and Peggy reached for the front of Henry's britches. She obviously had done such things before, and in no time at all his britches were fully open. Henry let the britches fall to the ground and kicked them aside. He stripped his shirt off and then he too was completely naked. Henry and Peggy stood sideways on to Jennifer, and she was afforded a superb view of his fiercely erect cock.

"My God, it looks even bigger than before!"

Peggy seemed eager to feel it judging by the speed with which she grasped it. She clasped it firmly, and Jennifer heard Henry moan with pleasure. Peggy held it with both hands, with her thumbs pointing down along the shaft.

"That's how they tried to teach me to hold a golf club!", Jennifer thought, and almost laughed out loud.

Peggy moved her hands up and down the shaft, tugging on it, while Henry kissed her.

"Poor Toby would have come by now," Jennifer thought.

After a few minutes, Henry pulled Peggy's hands from his cock, and lifted her off the table.

"You know what I like," he said.

Peggy laughed.

"You are wicked, that's what you are," she said, smiling broadly up at him.

Without further ado, Peggy knelt down on the wooden floor. Jennifer was curious.

"What is she doing?" she thought.

Peggy held Henry's cock in one hand, close to the base, and to Jennifer's total amazement, she bent her head and kissed the tip, making an exaggerated kissing sound -- "muah". The kiss was followed by a series of little pecks all over the head.

"That's better," Henry said.

Peggy looked up into his eyes, opened her mouth wide, and sat there, motionless.

"Don't tease me so, do it!" said Henry.

Peggy's mouth enveloped the head, and her cheeks hollowed as she began to suck. Jennifer felt as if she would faint - she had never in her wildest dreams imagined such a thing. Her hand had been working slowly between her legs but she was now too astonished to continue.

She watched as Peggy sucked, and then she began to bob her head, so that her lips slid up and down the shaft. At the most, she appeared able to engulf almost half of Henry's cock.

Henry stood with his hands on his hips, looking down as Peggy worked on him. She took her hand from his cock and placed both her hands on his thighs, as if to steady herself. Henry took a step forward and Peggy's shoulders pressed against the table. She could no longer bob her head -- instead, Henry thrust his hips back and forth, making love to her mouth.

"Oh, fuck me -- yes!" he gasped.

Ordinarily, Jennifer would have been horrified to hear that word spoken in her presence. 'Fuck'. It was totally taboo! Her brother had once said it in front of her parents, and he had received a damned good hiding for it. But here she was, crouched on her knees with her hand between her legs, spying on Henry's rampant cock sliding to and fro in Peggy's receptive mouth -- the word now seemed highly appropriate and it excited her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," thought Jennifer, "I think I could get used to that word..."

Just as Jennifer's fingers started moving again, Henry pulled back suddenly, making a loud 'pop' as his cock withdrew. Jennifer gazed at the full splendour of his cock. It was dripping wet from Peggy's spittle, and the head was grossly swollen.

"Is he going to come?" Jennifer thought, half expecting to see sperm shooting out, but instead, Henry reached down and hoisted Peggy back onto the table.

She grinned at him.

"Not going to come in my mouth, you dirty bugger, like you did last time?" she asked.

Jennifer felt as if her head would explode.

"What? Come in my mouth? Did she say that? Surely not..." The idea seemed preposterous.

Jen had seen Henry cover his chest in thick white sperm -- the idea of forcing poor Peggy to take all that in her mouth was almost beyond her comprehension! However, Jennifer was aware that she had initially been very shocked when Peggy had taken Henry's cock into her mouth, but after watching Peggy sucking on it for a few minutes Jennifer had become very excited by the concept, and had even tried to imagine what it would feel like if the mouth was her own. But taking the sperm in her mouth -- that was a different thing altogether.

"What about -- the taste?" she pondered. Jennifer recalled tasting her own fingers, fresh from her excited pussy -- if she could do that, maybe tasting sperm was not quite so outrageous?

Henry did not reply to Peggy, but pushed her down onto her back on the table, spread her legs wide, and stood between them. Peggy's legs were lovely and shapely, and Jennifer once again found herself strangely attracted to the female form.

Henry pulled her towards him on the table, so that her bottom was overhanging the edge. He lifted her legs higher, and Peggy reached between them to take hold of his cock. Henry bent his knees a little and stepped closer.

Jennifer could clearly see Peggy's pussy. The lips were much fuller than Jennifer's and protruded further.

"So, just as boys come in all shapes and sizes," she decided, "so do girls!"

Peggy reached between her legs with her other hand and with two fingers parted her lips, presenting Henry with an inviting wet cleft. Henry moved even closer and the broad head of his cock now nestled between the fleshy lips.

Jennifer was feeling dizzier and more lightheaded than ever before -- she was sure that her heartbeat must be reverberating around the shack. She watched open-mouthed as Henry pressed forward as his cock sought entry. Slowly the head slipped in - Peggy moaned and let go of him. The head was almost buried, and Jennifer could see Peggy's lips stretched apart by the intruder. Henry held her legs, and as he worked deeper and deeper Peggy clutched at her breasts, kneading them, pinching and twisting her large nipples.

Jennifer was desperate to touch herself and plunge her fingers deep into her pussy, and frantically rub her clitoris. She was so excited that orgasm would surely come easily, but she also felt so vulnerable. If any cries or moans of ecstasy were heard she would surely be discovered. She made do with two fingers in her pussy and the heel of her hand pressed firmly on her clitoris.

Henry was now almost fully inside Peggy -- he was going slowly and gently -- clearly a cock that big could do a girl serious harm. As his entry made progress Peggy began to emit little sounds, like a cat mewing, and her hips started to move, rising and falling to meet Henry's advance. Henry withdrew much of his cock, bent his head, and dribbled a stream of spit that dropped neatly onto the broad head. Henry wiped it over the tip and the shaft, pressed forward and with one thrust sank with ease into Peggy, right up to the hilt.

"Oh, Henry," Peggy whimpered, clearly revelling in a delicious sensation that Jennifer struggled to imagine. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Henry Parker, with your big, hard cock!"

Peggy's indecorous language excited Jennifer intensely - what would such deep impalement on Henry's magnificent weapon feel like? Peggy showed not the slightest sign of pain, or indeed, mild discomfort, and yet Henry's full length, a good eight inches by Jennifer's estimate, was lodged deep in her body -- oh God, it must feel so wonderful! Jennifer's pussy tingled and ached at the thought and she pressed her fingers deeper, but they were a pale substitute, both in length and girth.

Henry hoisted Peggy's legs high until her ankles were on his shoulders, and with a hand on each of her thighs pulled her hard against him. She gasped, and Henry began to thrust. Slowly at first, and with long steady strokes that Peggy clearly enjoyed, judging by her gasps and body movements as each stroke drove home.

The thrusts grew stronger and faster and Henry's repeated contact with Peggy's bottom made a loud slapping sound, aided no doubt by the wetness of Peggy's pussy. The force of his motion jolted Peggy's entire body, and her breasts wobbled and jiggled delightfully on her chest.

Her gasps and cries grew in both loudness and pitch -- if Jennifer was not witnessing with her own eyes the obvious rapture the girl was in, she would have thought some small animal was being ripped apart by a bird of prey.

Jennifer was enthralled - Henry was magnificent, he was a stallion, so powerful and virile. Jennifer felt herself melting inside, her loins ached with lust -- she wanted to experience Henry like that, feel his big hard cock tearing her asunder, relentlessly bayoneting her to her core.

Peggy's cries abruptly ceased and her face contorted.

"Aaaaah," she wailed, "I'm comiiiiing!"

Henry did not slow down but renewed the onslaught. Peggy wailed - a long, anguished cry, and her back arched. Only then did Henry reduce his speed, and with long, steady strokes, drove Peggy to the height of her ecstasy.

Suddenly a gush of liquid erupted from between them -- it splashed up against Henry's stomach and soaked the union of their bodies, to trickle copiously down to the wooden floor between Henry's legs.

Jennifer was mystified -- the fluid was not white, like the sperm she had seen expelled by Henry and Toby -- could it be that in the spasms of her orgasm Peggy had wet herself? Henry took no notice of it, so maybe it was a regular event? In fact, it seemed to spur him on, and he redoubled his efforts and thrust hard and deep into Peggy's helpless body.

Peggy reached up and placed a hand on his chest.

"Don't come inside me!" she gasped.

Henry appeared to take little heed of the girl and his vigorous movements continued until he too began to emit gasps and groans, and Jennifer saw his face grimacing as she had seen before. The mutinous rogue appeared ready to climax in the poor girl, but at the last moment, he quickly withdrew.

His cock had never looked more exciting to Jennifer. Sunlight streaming in from a window illuminated it in all its glory - it was long, wet and glistening, and the hugely swollen head had assumed the deep angry purple of the ripest of plums. Peggy grabbed for the shaft, grasped it just below the head, and pumped her hand rapidly. Henry leaned forward over her, groaning loudly. Peggy tilted his cock down towards her belly, just as Henry spurted a thick stream of semen which hit Peggy's stomach at speed, ricocheting up, spattering the under-curves of her breasts. Spurt followed spurt as Peggy milked him, drawing out a succession of long white jets. Henry grunted and groaned in ecstasy as Peggy aimed Henry's cock this way and that until she was liberally anointed from her neck to her belly.

Jennifer was spellbound. There was scarcely a dry patch on Peggy's body. The girl seemed to delight in spraying herself with Henry's semen. The act was so wanton, so lewd, and yet so exhilarating to watch!

The spurts ceased, and Peggy let go of Henry's cock and giggled. She dreamily dipped a finger into the pool that had collected in her navel and stirred it about, playing with it. With both hands, she cupped her ample breasts, and smeared the white cream sensually over them as if it was Estée Lauder's finest moisturiser.

"You could outdo the Master's prize stallion!" she said.

Henry reached for a cloth that hung from a hook in the wall, wiped himself and tossed it to Peggy.

Jennifer's knees ached from the contact with the rough ground. She had to go - Peggy and Henry were probably going to leave the shack any moment and she wanted to be far away. She got to her feet, but her legs were so unsteady she nearly lost her balance. Jennifer managed to exit the shed without making a sound and as before, walked slowly and quietly till she was some distance away and then started to run.

She did not go home, but ran down to the lake, to another spot she favoured that was secluded and could only be overlooked by someone out on the water. Jennifer sat on a boulder and took stock of what she had seen.

Henry must be close to being the perfect man. He had been slow and gentle with Peggy until he was fully inside her and then had made love to her like a wild beast, making her climax before he took his own pleasure. Was that making love? That word that Henry uttered -- 'fuck'. What Jennifer had witnessed was carnal, lustful, lewd in the extreme, just like the word 'fuck'. No, it wasn't making love, it was 'fucking'. Yes, Jennifer decided, she had watched Peggy being royally fucked!