The Awakening of Jennifer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what of that rush of liquid that soaked Henry's crotch and trickled to the floor? It surely did not come from him. Henry and Toby had just spurted white semen, but this was clear, like water. It must have been expelled by Peggy, perhaps the peak of ecstasy had been too much for her and she had lost control of her bladder? But surely that would have been terribly embarrassing, yet neither had shown the slightest concern. Does that only happen when a woman climaxes when a large cock is inside her? What would it feel like?

Her thoughts inflamed her, and Jennifer hiked her skirt up to her waist. Momentarily she wondered why she encountered no panties, then she remembered - they were already off and in her bag. Jennifer spread her legs wide, and touched herself -- she was tender from her previous surreptitious rubbing and her pussy lips were swollen, and still very wet. She tingled and throbbed, aching for release. Two fingers slipped in, and with her other hand, Jennifer caressed her clitoris. My God, it was so sensitive! Jennifer spread her legs wide and thrust her fingers deeper, in and out, trying to mimic the action of Henry's cock. Her fingers were lamentably small, and could in no way replicate the stiff, thick pole she had seen plundering Peggy, but it still felt good -- very good! As the fingers of one hand thrust, her other hand rubbed her clitoris in circles, and then quickly from side to side. It felt wonderful - the pleasure came in waves, rippling down into her core, a mixture of sharp tingling and radiant heat. It felt as if her insides were melting, and at any moment a dam would burst.

Jennifer heard herself gasping and whimpering -- it was surely coming! She withdrew her fingers and concentrated on her clitoris -- oh yes! That was it, all she needed to do was close her eyes and picture Henry over her, spearing her with his cock. Jennifer rubbed faster and faster.

"Oh yes! Oh God, yes - I am going to come!"

The dam burst, and a tsunami of ecstasy washed over her. She stopped rubbing and thrust two fingers deep inside - she wanted to feel the contractions and was not disappointed. Her pussy felt like it was turning itself inside out - inner muscles gripped her fingers so tightly, threatening to expel them, and then spasmed over and over. Jennifer was bent double, sobbing with ecstasy.

Slowly the wave deposited her back on Earth.

"Oh God," she thought, "how has it taken me so long to discover sex? It's wonderful, I love it!"

Jennifer retrieved her panties from her bag and put them on and adjusted her skirt. She gave herself a quick once over - were there any tell-tale signs that would betray what she had done?

She walked slowly back to the house and contemplated the words Peggy had blurted out whilst in the throes of passion - "Fuck me! Fuck me, Henry Parker, with your big, hard cock!"

That image of Henry and Peggy in carnal juxtaposition would probably remain with her for life, but of one thing she was absolutely certain. Before the end of the Summer holidays, and before she went to university, she would lose her virginity.

Her mind was made up -- Jennifer Wyndham-Brent was going to get fucked!