The Awakening of Jennifer Pt. 02

Story Info
Jennifer's voyage of discovery takes a new turn.
7.7k words
4.81
13.4k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The reader is advised to read Part 1 first.)

Jennifer Wyndham-Brent had decided that she should educate herself more about sex. Secretly watching Henry pleasuring himself had been a shocking experience, but also an intensely arousing one, and it had opened Jennifer's eyes to a whole new world. Prior to that occasion, Jennifer had been totally unaware that women could experience sexual pleasure, but after watching Henry, she had touched herself and experienced her first orgasm -- almost by accident, and she was desperate for more.

Almost every night when she went to bed, Jennifer would rub her clitoris, and finger herself, but for some reason, she could not reach that pinnacle of ecstasy that had, on the first occasion, reduced her to a quivering jelly. The touching felt very nice, there was no denying that, and many times she felt that she was almost at the crest of the wave, but it always eluded her. Her hand would get weary, and her clitoris tender and bruised, and Jennifer would cease trying.

After much thought, Jennifer wondered if a man might be the required catalyst? That first time after spying on Henry she had 'come' within a mere ten minutes of starting to touch herself -- it had been so easy.

Jennifer set herself a time scale. The summer holidays had commenced, and in two months she would be going up to Lady Margaret Hall, at Oxford, to study French and Italian. Lady Margaret Hall was a women's college, and her father had secured her a place by donating a large sum of money for renovations to the college library. Provided that she could spell her name correctly on the exam papers, she was guaranteed a place.

Jennifer would be living in residence, which would be the first time that she spent time away from home. She was an intelligent girl and realised that the students would be getting up to all sorts of licentious behaviour, and she did not want to be known as a prissy 'blue stocking'.

On the first Saturday of the holiday, the Wyndham-Brents had visitors. The Willard-Browns came from London to visit. They brought their son, Toby. Jennifer had known Toby for many years. She and her brother Barnaby had played together with Toby when they were children. Toby was of medium height, and medium build. In fact, he was medium in almost every respect. Jennifer had last seen him the previous year and had found him to have become rather boring. However, he was male, and might just be able to further her education.

There was a boat house by the lake, that was very well equipped. The Wyndham-Brents liked to entertain, and when there were many guests invited to events, the overflow was often accommodated in the boat house. Two rooms had beds in them, and there was a small kitchen area and a room that served as a lounge. Most ordinary people would have thought it to be of better quality than their house, but not the Wyndham-Brents. They often spoke of demolishing it and building something finer.

The family had recently bought a new boat. It was a snazzy little speed boat and could get up to terrifying speeds on the lake. It was designed for much larger bodies of water, but as the cost was not a factor, they had bought it. Jennifer hatched a plan.

-*-

Jennifer and Toby took an after-lunch stroll around the gardens.

"Would you like to see the new speedboat?" she asked.

"Oh, rather!" gushed Toby.

Yes, dear reader, he would not have been out of place in a P. G. Wodehouse novel. Jennifer led him down to the boathouse to see the boat. It was locked away in a type of 'boat garage', attached to the side of the boathouse. Jennifer was quite adept at sailing the boat, but pretended on this occasion to be a bit feeble. She unlocked the garage doors and guided Toby into the boat. She started it up with the ignition key and pootled it out into clear water.

"Toby, you drive it," she said and coaxed Toby to take over.

Toby quite enjoyed it, and slowly built up confidence and went faster and faster, even managing to perform some quite tight, high-speed turns, that threw up a lot of spray. Jennifer shrieked in feigned hysteria.

"Oh, Toby, you are so brave!" she exclaimed.

After a few minutes, Jennifer called it a day.

"Toby, that's enough, I feel quite dizzy," she said, mopping her brow with a lace handkerchief. Toby slowed, and steered back to the jetty, but he did not have a good grasp of Newton's Laws of Motion, and came in a bit too fast. He bumped the prow of the boat into the jetty -- Jennifer flung herself dramatically from her seat, and emitted a very convincing shriek of terror.

"Oh, I say, gosh, I am terribly sorry! Are you alright?" effused Toby.

"I think so," replied Jennifer, "but I may have twisted my ankle. Help me inside."

She clung to Toby's arm and limped into the boathouse, and led him to one of the rooms with a bed. She kicked her shoes off and sat on the bed and then lay back - the handkerchief came out again to mop her brow. If smelling salts had been handy, she would surely have used them.

Jennifer patted the bed beside her.

"Sit here Toby," she directed, "I'll be alright in a minute."

He did as he was told.

"Goodness," she said, "I am so hot. Are you hot, Toby?"

It was a warm day, but not excessively so.

"I am fine," Toby replied.

"Maybe it's the shock," Jennifer said, fanning her face with her hand.

She then unbuttoned the top buttons on her silk blouse. Jennifer had petite breasts, and there was no real danger of her bosom falling out, so to expose herself she had to undo several buttons, to achieve her purpose. She put on an attitude of being lost in a dream, to make it look as if she was quite unaware that she was actually undoing nearly all the buttons. She wore a skimpy, slightly see-through bra, and out of the corner of her eye Jennifer kept watch on Toby, to make sure that he could see quite a bit of her chest.

Jennifer lifted her right leg in the air.

"Toby, be a dear and see if there is anything wrong with my ankle -- it feels so sore," she cooed.

Toby leaned closer but did not take the bait. Jennifer shook her leg in front of him, which made her skirt slip back, exposing a good bit of her slim and shapely leg.

"Can you feel the ankle?" she implored.

Toby was hesitant but took hold of her leg. He was no paramedic, but felt the ankle gingerly -- and proclaimed it to be in fine condition.

"Your hands feel so good, Toby, maybe it just needs a massage."

Toby rubbed Jennifer's ankle. It did feel good feeling his hands on her - his grip was firmer than she had anticipated.

"Oh, yes," she sighed, "that feels much better. My calf is also a bit sore, can you massage that?"

As Toby dutifully kneaded her calf, Jennifer moved her leg to and fro, and her skirt rose higher and higher until she was sure that Toby would be able to see her panties. She had deliberately chosen to wear the smallest and most translucent ones that she owned.

"Toby, you are so good at that," she said, "can you do my knee? I hurt it when out riding the other day."

Jennifer had not ridden a horse in three years. As Toby prodded and poked her knee, she lowered her leg onto his lap, letting her foot come to rest very high up his thigh. Surely, he would get the message soon? She closed her eyes as he tentatively massaged her knee, and then let her foot slip 'accidentally' into his crotch. Jennifer thought she felt him flinch a little in surprise, but he soldiered on with her knee.

"That is good," she sighed.

Jennifer opened her eyes and reached out, and placed her hand on Toby's.

"A bit higher, Toby, I think I may have done a little damage to my thigh."

She guided his hand up her thigh, and then even higher until his hand was but a few inches away from her panties. Jennifer looked him straight in the eyes.

"Rub there, Henry," she whispered.

Not even Henry could fail to understand. It was very clear what Jennifer desired.

"I say, gosh!" was all he could come out with, but he rubbed, and Jennifer could feel something in his crotch swelling and hardening against her foot.

At last, Toby decided to show some initiative - he slipped his hand between Jennifer's legs, stroking over the little mound beneath her panties. Jennifer thought she could feel herself getting wet.

"Oh, Toby," she purred, "that is soooo good!"

Jennifer hoped that Toby would insinuate a finger under her panties and touch her lips, but he stayed timidly stroking over the fabric. Clearly, Jennifer would have to lead the way.

She sat up - stood by the bed - removed her panties, and tossed them to the floor. Her leg and ankle appeared to have miraculously recovered, but Toby did not seem to notice.

Jennifer sat back down next to Toby and reached for his hand. She pulled it between her legs and then took his other hand and held it to her chest, inside her open blouse and over her left breast.

"Can you feel my heart beating?" she asked.

Toby gulped, nodded and cupped her breast. Jennifer leaned toward him and kissed him, and was delighted when Toby responded and returned the kiss.

Unfettered by panties, and growing bolder, Toby managed to slip a fingertip between her lips, and from the slick way his digit moved, Jennifer could tell that she was, indeed, very wet. The touch of his finger felt electric, and Jennifer's breath came faster, but sadly Toby gave no indication that he would attend to her clitoris.

Jennifer took charge again, and stopped kissing. She reached for Toby's crotch, feeling for his fly. She located it and started to tug it down. The zip caught.

"Toby, take your pants down," she ordered.

"Yes, er... what... er... yes," he said, and stood up.

His slacks fell to his knees, revealing black Y-front underpants.

"Those, too," Jennifer said, pointing her finger.

Toby Willard-Brown obliged and stood sheepishly in front of her, very exposed. Jennifer had half expected to see a replica of the magnificent phallus that Henry had brandished. Sadly, Toby was not well blessed.

Jennifer looked at his organ.

"I could hold that in one hand," she thought, "Henry would have needed both my hands, and there would still have been some left over."

But this was no time to be choosy. Jennifer patted the bed again, and Toby sat down. He did not need further instruction -- he was eager now and his hand went quickly between Jennifer's legs. She stripped her blouse off, reached behind her back, and her bra soon joined her panties on the floor. She lay back on the bed, hoping that Toby would like her breasts, and not think them too small. Toby sat beside her and Jennifer sighed with pleasure because Toby's finger had at last found its way into her, deep into her. He was slowly moving it in and out, and Jennifer felt her excitement growing, the light-headedness, breathlessness and the pounding in her chest that she had failed to induce by touching herself had returned!

"Oh yes," she thought, "that is much more like it!"

"Toby," she sighed, "feel my heart -- I think it is racing."

He put a hand over her left breast. The touch was exciting and Jennifer's nipple grew erect against his palm. Toby fondled her breast in a very clumsy way, but he was the first boy to touch her there, and it felt very thrilling.

Toby's shirt had fallen over his front, covering his manhood. Jennifer reached out and pulled his shirt aside. She threw caution to the winds and took hold of his erection, wrapping her hand around the shaft. She sat up on the bed to get a better view of it. When she looked at what was in her hand Jennifer was taken aback. Toby was different from Henry -- there was no loose skin at the tip. No foreskin! The helmet-shaped head stood completely exposed and perched proudly on top of the shaft.

"My first one!" she thought.

Despite his small size, Toby was very, very hard. Jennifer squeezed him, delighting in how he felt in her hand. Although the inner shaft was rigid, and felt as hard as wood, she could also feel how the outer skin was looser, and could move freely upon the shaft.

Jennifer was curious, what did the head feel like? She moved her hand up and held it.

"It's like soft rubber," she thought, "soft and spongy."

She unwrapped her hand from him, and gently touched the head with her fingertips. It was wonderfully smooth and silky to the touch; unlike anything she had encountered before. As her fingers touched the very tip she felt wetness.

"Boys get wet, too," she observed.

Jennifer thought back to what she had observed with Henry. He had gripped the shaft firmly and pumped his fist up and down. She held Toby in a similar grip. Toby's finger inside her felt heavenly; Jennifer sighed with pleasure; gave Toby a fond squeeze, and started to pump her hand.

Jennifer's hand had only gone up and down a couple of times when Toby quickly pulled his finger out of her and groaned.

"Jen, stop - stop!" he cried.

Jennifer froze but did not remove her hand -- she did not understand what was wrong.

"What have I done?" she thought, "have I hurt him?"

Toby's thighs were shaking and he was staring at his crotch, a look of impending doom on his face. Jennifer followed his gaze and looked down at what she held in her hand.

"Oh, no!" Toby moaned.

Jennifer saw the head swell alarmingly -- the colour darkened, and the skin became stretched so taut that the head gleamed as if it was made of glass. An opalescent white pearl appeared at the tip; balanced there, quivering, before it slid slowly down onto her fingers. Toby groaned again, and suddenly the white fluid was running out in a steady stream. Jennifer was transfixed, but utterly fascinated!

Jennifer felt Toby throb in her hand and a little spurt of fluid shot out with enough vigour to rise several inches into the air, quickly followed by three or four smaller eruptions. She could feel him pulsating in her hand, with each fresh emergence.

When the pulses stopped, Jennifer let go of him and took her hand away. The white stuff was all over her fingers and the back of her hand. Toby's crotch was similarly bedecked.

"I am sorry, Jen, I couldn't help it."

"That's perfectly alright," she replied. Her manners were impeccable, as always. The concept of premature ejaculation was unknown to her. She had seen Henry make the white stuff come, and now she had done it to Toby. Yes, Henry had indulged in ten minutes of energetic pumping before it happened, whereas Toby had lasted just a few seconds. If men had very different-sized organs, maybe they also had a great variance in timing?

Jennifer looked at her hand. The white stuff... what was it called in the biology book? Ah, yes, 'Sperm', but then there was also 'Semen'. Was there a difference? Its colour, appearance and texture were never mentioned. As she moved her fingers Jennifer felt how slippery it was and rubbed her finger and thumb together. The sperm was as slippery as the juice she felt on her fingers when she touched herself -- it felt very sexy!

Whatever it was called, it was all over her hand and needed attention. The boathouse was well stocked, and there was a box of tissues on the bedside table. Jennifer took one and began wiping. She could detect a strange odour and on an impulse, she raised her hand to her nose. It smelt like the seaside - a hint of chlorine perhaps, like chlorine bleach?

She passed the box of tissues to poor Toby, who was sitting there looking glum. His trousers and underpants were around his ankles and he was clutching his groin to stop the semen from running onto the floor. Jen watched him mopping himself - his once proudly erect organ was drooping, and shrinking. As Toby wiped himself it flopped this way and that. The transformation fascinated Jennifer -- in its erect state it was at least twice as long, and so much thicker.

"My damn cock," muttered Toby, "I'm so sorry Jennifer. I got so excited touching you, I came too soon."

"Cock?" Jennifer thought, "is that the common term for the male organ? And 'came' - was 'coming' a word for the climax?"

Jennifer had heard the word 'cock' before, but her strict upbringing told her that it was very rude, almost on a par with 'cunt'. However, she liked the idea that climax was 'coming'. When she had touched herself that first time, she had been transported to another world, so 'coming' seemed highly appropriate.

"That's alright, Toby," she said. "I was also very excited about what you were doing. It was lovely. I must confess, I have never done it before."

"Really? Oh gosh!" Toby said.

Jennifer realised that she had not thought everything through. She certainly had intended to get her hands on Toby, but if he had not 'come' so soon, would she have carried things to the next level? Would she have let him make love to her?

"I expect you have done this with lots of girls," she said.

"Well, actually... no, I haven't," Toby responded, "to be honest, Jen, I have never touched a girl's... pussy before."

Jennifer was puzzled. "Pussy?" she thought, "Now that is just weird!"

Another new word to learn. The day was proving to be highly educational. 'Vagina' sounded very cold and clinical. 'Pussy' would suffice!

Although Jennifer was disappointed that Toby had 'shot his bolt' so quickly, she was somewhat relieved to hear that he was also very inexperienced. The possibility that she was embarrassing herself in front of him had been removed.

Toby started pulling his underpants and trousers back up.

"We'd better get back, Jen, they will be wondering where we are -- it must be nearly time for tea."

Clearly, Toby was in no mood to try again, so Jennifer put her bra and panties on, and buttoned her blouse.

The speedboat had to be locked away. Fortunately, the bump against the jetty had not done any damage so her father would not be upset with her.

As they walked back to the Manor House, Jennifer mulled over what had happened. She had learned a few new useful words, and had discovered what an erect 'cock' felt like, and how exciting it was to hold one and make it 'come'. She also now appreciated that boys could easily be overstimulated! But Toby's finger inside her 'pussy' had not been at all painful, in fact, it felt extremely pleasurable.

In terms of her sexual education, the afternoon had been quite a success!

-*-

That night, when Jennifer went to bed, she could not sleep. Making Toby come with her hand had greatly aroused her, and she could not stop herself thinking what it would feel like to do the same to Henry. His cock was so much bigger, and he spurted a much larger volume of semen, and did so with considerable force -- what would THAT feel like to hold? She shivered at the thought.

Jennifer lifted her nightie and touched herself, running her fingers up and down her pussy lips, until they grew moist to the touch.

"My little 'pussy'," she thought, "I do love it!"

She inserted a finger, then another, moving slowly at first - in and out, and then rotating, then faster, listening to the obscene squelching and sucking noises as she grew wetter and wetter.

Jennifer threw back the bedcovers and turned on the light. She had found that watching herself proved to be very exciting, and the mirror on the wardrobe at the foot of the bed afforded a very good view. She could see between her legs as she thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy. The view was quite indecent and consequently, very pleasing to her.

Jennifer thought about the strange odour of Toby's semen, and she withdrew her fingers, and cautiously sniffed them. There was a musky odour, which aroused her. A thought popped into her head, and she popped a finger into her mouth, tasting her juice. It was salty and tangy, and the act was so licentious that her heart skipped a beat.

"Good Heavens, what am I doing? That is so wicked!"

Her fingers resumed their action in her pussy, and Jennifer brought her other hand into play, rubbing the little button of her clitoris, feeling it grow firmer under her touch. It was difficult to use both hands effectively in the confined space between her thighs, so she tilted onto her left side, lifted her right leg, reached behind her bottom, and inserted her fingers from the rear. Her left hand now had greater freedom to touch her clitoris.