All Comments on 'The Awakening of Ms. Keys Ch. 03'

by OrdinaryGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW!

OG, you are KILLING me with these constant cliffhangers! Ms. Keys just gets going when you stop! HELP! (I keep thinking: They are still in the bathroom and just as Aaron starts to really fuck her beautiful breasts, Ms. Keys' son will come home!) But, in fantasy such bad timing doesn't happen as often as in real life! I LOVE this storyline, but really wish you'd make the installments a little longer--so we don't slamming to a stop just as the heat is coming on--like a good movie constantly interrupted by commercials at the wrong spots on TV!!

OrdinaryGirlOrdinaryGirlover 18 years agoAuthor
My promise...

You guys have been really good sports while I toyed with anticipation and buildup. It has been a fun little detour from my usual short and to the point stories. For those of you who have stuck with the story and enjoyed it for what it was, thank you. For those of you who would throw your hands up (or off??) in frustration, read on.

I have been really busy as of late, which is also part of the reason for the short chapters as I can get them done in a lunch hour.

However, enough is enough. The next one will finally see Ms. Keys and Aaron through to some form of satisfaction. It will take me a bit longer, but no more cliffhangers.

Cheers, and thanks. I do appreciate your interest in my writing. There has been many a feedback that has made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
take your time

you do what you have to do!

nicest_paulnicest_paulover 18 years ago
sexy senuous story

what a great story not rushed and just descriptive of sex. your story allows the reader to feel the anticipation and build up rather than a quick wham bam thank you mam story which in my experience is alway the best way in stories and in life. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A writer with real talent

'The Awakening of Ms. Keys' is one of the better stories I have read in recent months. OrdinaryGirl's style of writing makes the story seem real - and hot! I will be smiling in my dreams tonight imagining myself the young guy with Ms. Keys, living out every males fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Sensuous

The way you take your time to describe every detail is very erotic. You have the ability to put mental images in our minds. Please continue as I eagerly await the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous