The Awakening of Nympho Jasmeet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to touch yourself constantly or have other sexual activities as much as you can?"

Jasmeet nods, even though she hasn't. She wants to. But under the careful watch of her parents and a shared bedroom with her siblings her entire life, there's never been a chance to do it. It drives her crazy and into madness some nights. She squirms more in her chair.

"And it has distracted you from your studies, yes?"

Again, Jasmeet nods as if he's reading her mind. She was barely able to make it through finals. Hence the reason why her mother signed her up for summer courses before college to make up what she missed. Her head was always swirling around about sex. And ever since the sex shop and seeing the lingerie, her thoughts have been consumed by it.

"Yes. My poor young woman. You are suffering from nymphomania," he says.

Jasmeet identifies with the word suffering.

"Yes. I suffer. It's terrible. Can you help me?"

Omar takes a moment to take another puff of the shisha and changes the coals. He takes one more pull and thinks.

"Well. If we were not in Egypt, I would send you to a medical professional to get care. But because of the regime we are under, technically you would be imprisoned, as having such a disease is considered a crime in this country."

Jasmeet feels herself go stiff with fear and the horniness she feels is pushed back temporarily, only for it to roar back into her mind. The adrenaline surges with her sexual desires and fears.

"I'm a criminal?" she says, tears starting to well in her eyes.

Omar leans forward with a condoling hand extended.

"My dear, no. You're not a criminal at all. You're just a human suffering without help."

Jasmeet scoots to the edge of her chair and leans on the desk toward Omar. The realization starts to hit her.

*This nymphomania is going to get worse over time*, she thinks.

"If I have this and can't get treatment, I can't live a normal life. I have no release. No focus. What should I do? Can you help me? Please?" she asks.

Omar brings his hands together under his nose and puts his head down, thinking deeply.

"Fortunately and unfortunately Jasmeet, I am the only person that can help you. And you have landed in the right hands. So yes, I will help you."

Jasmeet feels the rollercoaster of relief as it drops into her stomach. She leans back in the chair, willing herself not to let the tears come.

Omar offers her the pipe and she takes it, pulling in long and releasing as much smoke as she does tension.

"So... What do we do?" she asks.

"Well, this may seem counterintuitive. But the situation requires it. Instead of suppressing your desires and hiding them, we will do the opposite. You must lean into the feelings and accept them. Of course, promiscuous sex is also against the law and will land you in jail. It must be done carefully. But, in times of such scarcity of physical need, demand is very high. Which for you in this case, is a good thing."

Jasmeet tries to take this in. But the haze of the tobacco and the stress makes her dizzy. She swats the smoke from the air.

"What are you saying?"

"What I'm saying is this," Omar says. He leans forward and looks at her seriously and holds the silence for a moment.

"Would you like a job?"

---

## Jasmeet Waits Impatiently

And she checks the arranged private P.O. box every day, waiting for the very odd and archaic way of messaging through the use of paper.

One day, on her way to class, she checks the stale post office and feels the rush hit her hard as she sees the envelope resting in the small scratched box. She opens it right away to see the burner QR code that she scans with her rental hud. And just as the card she received, she gets a set of instructions in orange letters that appears in her vision. She records it for later.

Also inside the envelope is a simple silver ring.

And as she reads it, she feels her nymphomania stir her thoughts into action at her very first assignment.

Once the instructions are complete, Jasmeet is so wet and turned on that she almost fails to see the notification in her retinal HUD. She's leaning against the wall, pooling her own wetness in her panties, almost ready to touch herself in public, when the notification pings again.

It's from her bank.

She checks it and almost screams, but puts a hand over her mouth.

There's a note from Omar.

'*Thank you for trusting me and working with our business. I know this is a leap of faith for you. So, as to give you that same confidence of trust, this is a down payment. It's 25% of what you will make, and you will receive the rest once you are complete with your assignment. Again, happy to have you aboard with us.*'

Jasmeet checks the number again and can't believe what she's looking at.

It's enough to pay for an entire year of her tuition to college.

Just the down payment.

She slips the ring on and heads to class. When there, she can't pay attention to the lesson at all.

The only thoughts swirling in her head are her 'real' assignment for her first, brand new job. She swirls the ring around her finger, anxious and excited all at the same time.

---

## She Wears her School Uniform

As instructed by the Mediator. She carries her backpack with her as she goes out of her room. She plans her lie to her mother carefully. The one day course at the Mid-American University is enough time and justification for her to 'stay' at her friend Gamila's overnight. Of course she paid Gamila to cover for her, as well as sign her up for the one day seminar that she will never attend.

She ensures her parents are deep in their VR feeds before she leaves her room. Wearing her uniform will look suspicious. As does her small bag. It's not enough for an overnight stay at Gamilas.

But all that her clients require. And Yathiq was more than happy to help pick out everything that she needed.

She looks to see them in their chairs, looking down into a movie. She says goodbye at the door.

They don't hear her.

And she has to stop herself from running to get to the tube to take it to the University.

---

## The Campus is Modern

The sandstone walkways and traditional Egyptian architecture that gives her a feeling she's walking back in time. Palm trees sway in the evening wind. Very few students walk across the tan and white brick square in between science and literature buildings. And with every step, Jasmeet feels her mind racing images of what is to come.

To calm herself, she reads the instructions of the Mediator once more.

*'Your very first clients are professors at the American University in Cairo, or AUC, at the Junior Campus. As you are aware, some of the campus is under construction after the latest terrorist attack. You will meet one of them in the closed offices at the top level of the old Bassily Auditorium. Room 713.'*

Jasmeet carries her bag through the Bartlett Plaza, following the map in her retinal HUD, and passes the closed food court. There, she encounters barricades and yellow tape. Construction bots and other equipment is strewn around and much of the concrete is dug up. Rubble piles litter the way to the entrance to the auditorium. She looks over across the way to see the partially destroyed Moataz Al Alfi Hall.

She waits until the coast is clear of students and people watching and steps under the yellow tape. Her oxford shoes don't give her much purchase on the ground, but she steps gingerly through the uneven ground to the entrance of the Auditorium.

Jasmeet gets to the door and feels her adrenaline start to rush. She feels herself distracted, thinking about her new clients and what they will do to her. But she presses the glass doors, looking for the open one.

Her heart sinks and rises over and over as she tries each door, finding them locked.

But the last one is open.

Just as instructed.

*This is happening. This is really happening*, Jasmeet thinks to herself.

She steps inside the dark auditorium and navigates to the carpeted stairway up to the seventh level offices.

---

## They Prefer Role Play

*'As you have expressed, you have an affinity to your school uniform and doing roleplay as a student. This is among the most requested role play fantasy that we get from clients, so I am happy that you have agreed to fulfill this role. As is our first client, who would like you to 'persuade' him to give you a better grade for you falling behind in class.'*

Along the hall, she doesn't need to look at any of the numbers. Light pours out of the only occupied office. As she walks forward, she feels the danger start to rise. That little voice from her mother with all of her scary stories about the surface, makes its way into her mind. But she fingers the silver ring on her finger. Before she steps forward into the light of the open door of the office, she brings up a particular section of Omars message to help ease her thoughts.

*'Our clients have your safety at the forefront of their minds. And as part of their agreement and yours, everyone is consenting to play this fantasy out. The ring in this envelope is your key safety item. It will help us track your movements, as well as your health. So long as you are wearing it, you are consenting to the engagement. If anything goes wrong, simply take the ring off. It will notify those who are playing and us, and the scene will end. Someone will come to get you and you will be safe. Remember this, especially in the moments that are the most intense. But remember this more: You are safe with us and in doing this.*'

Jasmeet takes a deep breath and feels the scare tactics by her mother float away. All that remains is the desire, the rush, and the fulfillment she wants to feel to assuage her desires.

She steps into the light and sees the teacher behind his desk.

And Jasmeet becomes wet instantaneously.

---

## Take a Seat

Is the first thing the tall man with brown hair and glasses says. She does as he commands and sits in the ergonomic gray chair in front of his white desk. He has a history teacher look. She looks at his red cashmere sweater and can see a well taken care of frame under his white dress shirt. He has papers on his desk and a notebook that he looks at as she sits.

"So Jasmeet, it seems that you're not doing too well in my class. You haven't been submitting your homework on time and you missed the last two papers. You're in danger of failing my class. What do you have to say for yourself?" he says.

Jasmeet is so excited she almost lets a nervous laugh escape. But she hides it by wringing her hands together in her short pleated skirt. The question he asks her is one several professors have said to her. She doesn't have to reach far for the real feelings and act it out.

"Professor Tate, I... I've had so many... other things on my mind. I can't focus during class. I'm really trying. I can't fail this course. I won't be able to graduate if that happens. Please," she says.

The pleading makes Professor Tate smile.

"I'm sure you're trying," he says, playing into the role. "But there's really no way that you can make this up in time. Even if you pass the final and ace it, it's not going to be enough. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to call your mother," he says. He reaches toward the black phone on his desk.

"No!" says Jasmeet, reaching out. "Please don't call and tell my mother. I'll do anything. Please!" she says.

With his hand hovering over the phone, Professor Tate turns his gaze slowly at her. Jasmeet can see the changes in his eyes, as if he's put dozens of students in this position before and always called. But this time he doesn't. And the satisfaction that starts to fill his face is one that makes her squirm in her seat.

"You'll do... Anything?" he asks.

*Yes!* She thinks.*This is exactly how I want it.*

"Well, I uh... I mean, I'll do as much work as I need to. I mean... I really want to go to college and make my parents proud. I'm so desperate," she says.

Professor Tate folds his hands together on the desk and leans forward to her.

"Tell me, what is it that distracts you during my lessons? Is it other boys? Perhaps a boyfriend you're thinking about?"

"I... No, I don't have a boyfriend. I wish I did-- I mean, sometimes I think about boys during class. I dunno...," she says, stammering on purpose.

Professor Tate rises and comes around to her side of the desk. He sits on the edge, close enough for her to smell him. He has that sweater smell and a hit of dusted cologne, like vanilla and books.

"Don't lie to me Jasmeet. Tell me the truth. What about boys are you thinking about?"

Jasmeet feels the heat under her white blouse and sweater start to rise. She undoes the top button, moving it aside a little too much. She catches Professor Tate staring down her blouse. It shoots nervous goosebumps up her body. She finds her mind giving into her thoughts, just as she does in class.

*I wonder how big his cock is and what it would feel like inside me,* she thinks.

She feels herself blush.

And Professor Tate can see it.

"Well?" he says, now staring at her.

Jasmeet directs her eyes up, looking innocent and pleading.

"It's too naughty for me to say out loud. Please, professor. Please tell me what I need to do in order to pass your class."

"Tell me what you are thinking about the boys in class, Jasmeet, or I'll fail you right now," he says.

Jasmeet feels herself stepping into the role, coming to the edge of her seat, giving him wide eyes and panting as if she is searching for words.

But she knows exactly what to say.

"Professor Tate, I have these feelings I don't know what to do with. But my mother wants me to keep my innocence. I know I'm not supposed to think about... About..." she stammers.

She looks over and sees something moving, growing, in professor Tates pants.

"About... Being naked and stuff with them. But I'm a virgin and I--," she blurts out. She then puts her hands over her mouth as if she committed a sin.

"You're a virgin are you?" asks Professor Tate. "A pretty girl like you?"

He takes a hand and moves some of her black hair behind her ear. Jasmeet pulls away at first, but it makes Professor Tate move closer. He tries again on the other side of her face. She allows it, feeling the tips of his fingers grace over her face.

The goosebumps explode all over her, and she can feel her body about to explode.

*Oh my god I want him. Right now!* She thinks.

"Come now, you must have had sex by now with some of the boys in class? I'm surprised," he says.

"Well I... I've wanted to. But I have to protect my innocence," she says shyly.

"What's more important? Protecting your innocence? Or graduating to make your parents proud?"

Jasmeet feels it coming. The quid pro quo. The fantasy that she's thought about for years that plagues her dreams and distracts her. She wants to let herself go, let her virginity be gone. She wants to let this man and his friend ravage her. So she says the words, triggering the start of her role for the evening.

"I want to graduate, professor," she says.

"Then I have a special assignment for you that you can do. Once complete, then I'll make sure that you pass so you can make your parents proud. Now, follow me," he says.

Jasmeet gets up and follows Professor Tate out into the dark hallway.

And she feels herself dripping down the side of her legs into her white thigh highs.

## They Walk Toward the Residence Buildings

And Jasmeet clutched her bag in her chest, hugging it as if she were embarrassed or scared. But she does it to prevent her shirt from rubbing her nipples. She's so turned on that her chest actually aches to be touched.

Professor Tate is slightly ahead of her as they walk along the construction path and into the closed dorms.

"Where are we going?" she asks, playing into the notion of the innocent scared schoolgirl. She remembers the instructions.

"It's a special room for your assignment. You'll have a lot of work to do so we need a space where you can focus without being disturbed," he says.

They take a left into the darkened empty university residences, vacant between semesters. The red brick buildings are short and the darkened green shrubs they pass are unfriendly in the dark. As they round a corner, she sees dim light in one of the rooms on the ground level. With every step, she feels herself almost tumbling over in her mind. The want to be fucked is driving her crazy. The anticipation builds in her stomach that she almost forgets herself and takes Professor Tates hand and pulls him along.

But she doesn't, and follows his slow lead as they walk.

To excite herself further, she brings up the instructions of the mediator to read and make herself even more ready for the 'assignment.'

*'One of the professors will lead you to the dorms, where they will have their playroom set up. There will be two others in the room when you arrive. Since your fantasy aligns with theirs, you will resist them once you enter. And as to your prior consent, all of the bondage, restraint items, and lingerie you agree to be used on you will be present. After that, you must simply allow them to have as much fun with you as you can stand.'*

Professor Tate leads her in through a lobby with low halogen lighting and through to one of the halls. The hall is colored white and taupe with brown doors. He stops at one of the doors with his hand on the knob and looks at Jasmeet.

She feels ready to melt into their arms and have them take her. So she clutches her handbag in front of her chest and gives the professor doe eyes.

"Is this where I'll be doing my assignment?" she asks.

And all professor Tate does is smile and open the door.

---

## The Room is a Lounge

There are brown couches that wrap around the room. The floor is white carpet. And Jasmeet walks in to see a strange set of contraptions on a desk in the middle of the room.

Ones that she recognizes from the sex shop.

The ones that she picked out for herself.

And then she freezes as she passes through the small little hall to the room. On her right and left are the other two professors. She clutches her bag, feigning fear like a scared school girl might do.

But she wants to giggle with glee so bad that she feels herself shaking, holding back her desires that are about to come true. It adds to the image of a scared school girl, and both of the men rise and smile.

"Jasmeet, these are two of my colleagues from the department. Meet Professor Haram," says Tate.

Jasmeet turns to her right to see a sturdy white man with a short black beard. He's very tall, very broad in the shoulders, and wears a tan button down with brown pants.

She can already see his bulge as he stands.

"And this," Professor Tate says, taking her bag from her clutch, "Is Professor Jensent."

Jasmeet turns to her left to see a thin Egyptian man with a fine jawline and deep brown eyes. He's slightly shorter than the rest but makes up for his massive physique that stretches his white collared shirt as he steps toward her.

All three men stand close around her, and she looks back and forth between them all, feeling naked without her bag against her chest.

"Wh... Hi. Um... Professor Tate, are they going to help me with my assignment or something?" she asks.

"*They* are your assignments," he says.

And all three step toward her and surround her.

Jasmeet has one final feeling that races through her mind before the men reach out to grab her and have their way.

She feels relieved.

---

## They Start By Groping Her

And Jasmeet's body electrifies with the feeling of a man's hand on her for the first time. The shock makes her go stiff at first, then she feels the other hands of all three of them starting to tease her over her school uniform.