The Awakening of Nympho Jasmeet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And please him as much as possible.

He finishes then stands up in a sweaty mess

And she feels the cum starting to seep out of her as she lays on the carpet, dripping with his sweat and hers, and still in her restraints.

Professor Tate turns to Jensent, who already has another small white and pink striped box with a set of trashy lingerie in one hand, and his rock hard cock in the other.

"Your turn Jensent," he says to him. He gives him a high five as Jensent stands and undoes her restraints around her neck and hands.

He flops the box on her messy chest.

"Put this on. And hurry up," he says.

---

## She Wears a Strappy Black Harness

It leaves nothing to the imagination and reminds her of belts crossing over in strange places. She feels the leather over her body, holding her breasts up. And as she finishes dressing, Jensent is finished setting up the bondage equipment on the desk.

When he stands back, she sees the steel stockade that she picked out in the sex shop. It has a magnetic bottom to adhere to the desk, followed by an opening for her neck, and two smaller holes on each side for her hands.

Jasmeet feels herself come to a state of bliss as she looks upon it. She barely registers Jensent rough handling of her as he bends her over, puts the clasp down over her head, and locks it.

She feels completely exposed and bent over like this. With her pussy out and her arching her back, she wants someone to come behind her and fuck her hard. She starts to wiggle, she feels two sets of hands take her ankles and begin to use the rope she brought to bind her to the legs of the desk, fully spreading herself to them.

Once finished, she feels what it means to be in bondage.

*Just like those girls in the advertisements at the sex store*, she thinks.

Whereas Haram was conscious of her virginity and stretching her wide, and Haram was conscious about depth, Jasmeet is aware that Jensent can now fuck her like a real woman should be.

He takes a fist full of her pony tail that she put her hair in, and wraps her hair around his hand for a firm grip.

"Now you're going to get fucked like a proper slut should. This is your advanced lesson. Ready?" he says.

"Yes Professor," she moans out.

Jensent wastes no time in putting his cock into her and going all the way deep. Jasmeet moans out loud as he starts his pace slow, but quickly comes up to speed. He grunt, throwing his hips into her and making the desk move. With every wet slide of his cock in and out of her, Jasmeet lets her moan and screams of pleasure go. She fully submits to him, wanting him to use her, wanting to please him with her entire body and her pussy.

He begins to fuck her hard, pulling her hair and making her arch her back.

He cums quickly, just as she does. Learning from the last two, she tightens her pussy to milk him of every last drop. He grunts and moans out with pleasure, panting as he lets the last of his pulsing go inside her.

He comes out, and she only hears his voice.

"Okay, round two?" he asks the other two men in the room.

She feels a cock go into her and it makes her gasp. She doesn't know who it is at first, but then she knows it's Haram as Professor Tate comes in front of her.

As she's being fucked, tate takes her chin by his hand and makes her head angle up.

"Open wide, just like your lesson," he says.

Jasmeet gets the pleasure of being stuffed from both ends. As Professor Haram fucks her hard, each thrust moves her down onto Tates cock, making his head hit the back of her throat each time.

The sensation is overwhelming for Jasmeet, but as she cums again, the sensation becomes normalized in her head. She feels cum fill both her pussy and her mouth at the same time. The explosion of ecstasy, of satisfaction, of finally getting to release from all of the years of pent up sexual energy from her nymphomania, come out with each screaming orgasm that she has.

As the men finish, they switch. She's unsure if it's either Tate inside of her, or Jensent again, but somehow not knowing which man was inside of her makes her feel more wild. Haram comes around to the front of her, his cock hard and wet with her cum and several others over him.

"Time for you to learn how to clean a cock. Go ahead and lick it up, then you can suck me off," he says.

She obeys with a new level of enthusiasm, knowing that she's pleasing her clients with every thrust of their hips that they make into her pussy.

Jasmeet experiences an orgasm with a cock deep in her mouth. As he cums, she attempts a scream. It garbles out at the base of his cock, shooting his cum and her saliva onto the base of him.

*This. Is. So. Much. FUN!* She thinks to herself.

---

## The Professors Fuck Her Over and Over Again

Jasmeet swears only minutes go by each time, but the men trade positions like they're working on an assembly line.

One fucks her pussy.

While the other fucks her face.

And one rests and watches, ready to come in for another round.

They trade back and forth, making her drip cum down her legs and all over her chin and the table. By the time they are all sweating, panting, and breathing hard, hours have gone by.

The men take her out of her harness and make her come to her knees. They surround her.

"Now, for your next lesson," says Professor Tate, "You'll suck one of us while you jerk off the other two. Is that clear, slut?" he asks.

She nods looking up at them. After finally being broken in, she feels almost at home touching them. Jasmeet reaches up and strokes both Professor Tate and Haram as she takes Jensent into her mouth, looking up at him so that he can watch her eyes as he thrusts into her mouth again.

She feels their drive fading as they have already cum several times and the night gets late, but she only feels her drive get more insatiable. She feels a new power come over her. One that makes her want to please them. The enjoyment that she feels from finally releasing herself from her virginity and taking control of her sexuality just makes her want to enjoy the men more.

Jasmeet switches from sucking off Jenset to Tate, then to Haram. She goes around all three of them, making sure that either her hand or her mouth is on one of them. The blow bang that she engages in gets all three of them hard and worked up again.

"Will you pass me around like a good slut? I want extra credit. Please professors," she begs while on her knees.

All of their cocks go stiff as she speaks.

And all three of them grab at her and lift her to her feet.

---

## She Gets Passed Around on The Couch

And before she does, she puts on another outfit picked out by Professor Tate.

The white fishnet thigh high stockings with the incredibly short blue pleated skirt make her feel sexy all over again. The white lace bra is barely enough to hold her tits in, and she just decides to bring it down under them to make herself feel more exposed.

She starts riding on top of Jensent first, he then stops her as she tries to grind her hips.

"No, like this," he says. He takes her hips and starts to make her move her hips correctly, grinding around his cock and using the full muscles of her ass and pelvis as she does.

All three of the men cheer and egg her on.

"There you go. That's what a proper slut does. You've really learned your lesson fast. You should pay attention more often," says Tate.

Once she gets the rhythm, she wants to fuck them back as hard as they fucked her. So she grinds on him, making sure that his cock hits inside of her just at the right spot to bring her pleasure.

"Yes Professor. I want you to fuck me like a good student slut. I want to be a slut for you," she says.

The dirty talk makes him cum immediately.

After she milks him, she gets on to Haram. She applies the lesson she just learned from Jensent. She rides him, sliding easily onto his cock as she fucks him on the couch. Haram plays with her tits and squeezes her nipples. The pain makes her cum as well.

"Oh fuck me professor. Please fuck me!" she says to him.

It makes him go faster, and her grinding hits him in just the right spot to cum immediately.

"Fuck! You're getting an A+ for fucking us like that. Tate, try this. She's learned so damn fast," Haram says.

But Jasmeet is already climbing off Haram and onto Tate.

He kisses her as she grinds just like the two men before. Tates eyes become large as he feels how different her pussy is now that she's stretched. She feels like she's in control, wanting to please them, and finally knows how to use her pussy to please herself and them.

She screams as she orgasms again.

As she finishes, she goes back to the start of the couch.

And goes down the line again, fucking each professor over and over.

The nymphomania seems to grow and satisfy more with every orgasm she has. All she wants is more. With every round, she feels her orgasms becoming more powerful. The men cum as much as they can, and she feels less and less cum in her pussy each time.

---

## They Go Until Sunrise

And all three of the professors are laying on the couches, full of sweat, and exhausted.

Jasmeet feels so awake and alive. She doesn't want it to end.

But she knows that screaming orgasms in an abandoned dorm will only put them in trouble.

The men get dressed and put their work clothes back on as Jasmeet stuffs her dirty lingerie back into her bag and puts her uniform back in order.

She feels a slap on her ass from Professor Tate as she gets her skirt in the right place.

"You, young lady, have earned your A+ to graduate. Congratulations on completing your assignment."

She blushes like the innocent school girl she used to be.

As she heads for the door, she turns around to the exhausted and satisfied men in the room.

"I want to do this again," she says.

The men all look at one another.

Then they look at her and give her big smiles.

She leaves and walks out of the dorm into the Egyptian haze, the sunrise bathing her new sinful ways in a warm light.

Jasmeet looks down at the ring on her finger, but keeps it on as she walks.

As instructed, she sends a message to the mediator through the burner number.

"My assignment is complete. I'm safe and headed home."

---

## She Pays Attention in Class

The history professor is going over the second civil war of the United States when she gets a text message. It's a notification from the Post Office that a letter has arrived in her P.O. box.

She closes her notifications and scribbles down notes of what the professor is saying.

After class, she walks out and takes her time to the post office. She feels a calm settle over her as she looks at the people in the tube. What was once distracting her and plaguing her every thought has now settled down. She can focus. And she does well at school for the first time.

But, when she arrives at the scratched up plate office of the old Post Office, she feels it.

The nymphomaniac returns.

She opens the box and finds the letter. No ring this time, since she still wears the one she was given.

The burner QR code registers immediately and sends her the instructions.

*'You made quite the impression on the client professors during your first assignment. So much so that they wanted to give you a tip.*'

There's a notification from her bank. Again, the sum is large and she still has a hard time registering how much money she's made after a single encounter.

But she's shocked at the next deposit that's listed.

The Mediator's message continues.

*'Word about your skill sets and your willingness to do these scenes has spread among the private channels we have. Clients want you enough that the three professors want to have you a few times more before others get a chance. As such, your rate has skyrocketed.'*

Jasmeet blushes and leans against the wall of the post office. The pleasure in her head and images from her encounter with the three men swirl around and tighten her pussy up, making her ache for them.

She reads the last part of her message.

*'Would you like another assignment?'*