The Awakening of Nympho Jasmeet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She starts to pull back as they grab her breasts, run a hand up and around her skirt, and try and touch her chin.

"What are you doing?! What do you mean *they're* my assignments?" she says, starting to move back and swat their hands away.

All of the professors start to grin.

Jensent starts to chuckle.

"Not a very bright one, is she?" he says as he runs a hand up her skirt to feel her bare ass. He feels around and plays with the innocent white thong under her. She tries to move away, but then gets backed into the door. All three men are upon her.

"Well she is failing my class," says Tate.

All of the professors chuckle.

Then Jassmet feels at hand from Haram under her chin and presses her against the wall.

Tate takes a hand and holds it against the wall.

And Jenset takes the other.

Jasmeet starts to wiggle to get away from them, but to no avail.

Haram looks right into her eyes, standing over her as she looks up.

"You want to graduate, don't you?" he asks her.

Jasmeet, breathing hard and feeling the heat from their bodies, can barely form words as the pleasure from them restraining her. The flashes of her fantasies come into her eyes, mixing with all of her naughty dreams, her daydreaming during classes, and the constant imaginative images of her first time and what it would be like.

And she feels all of that coming true right at this moment.

She nods yes to the large man above her.

And his smile is very wide.

"Hey Tate, you want to search her bag? See how naughty this little student of yours really is?"

Jasmeet knows that the cue, and she feels a flush of embarrassment and excitement at what is in her bag.

"No! Please! Those are private!" Jasmeet says. She starts to resist as soon as Tate takes his hand off of her wrist on the wall. But both Haram and Jensent overpower her very quickly, pressing her into the wall and continuing to use their hands to grope and touch her.

"No no, that's a bad girl," says Haram, lightly slapping her on the cheek. It makes Jasmeet moan with slight pain and she wiggles against their hold. "You want to fail your class? If not, you better be a good girl and pay attention to your little lesson that we are about to give you."

Jasmeet whimpers as she hears Tate unzip her bag.

"Boys, looks like we're all going to get to pick what we fuck her in. She brought several," says Tate.

Jasmeet looks over their shoulder to see Tate dump out half a dozen small paper packages, all with the trashiest and kinkiest lingerie that she wants to wear.

And Tate picks up one and looks at it in the dim light.

It just so happens to be her favorite one.

---

## The Have a Deck of Cards

Tate brings it out of his pocket and opens it, showing the red deck to the men. They each pick a card from it.

"High card gets to take her virginity first," says Tate.

They look at their cards, then show them to each other.

Then to Jasmeet.

Tate pulls a seven of diamonds.

Jensent pulls a five of clubs.

And Haram pulls the Ace of Hearts.

*How appropriate*, thinks Jasmeet.

Haram tightens his grip on her arm and her chin in excitement. And then, for the first time, she feels the growing sensation of a cock against her.

His cock.

Her first cock.

And she feels herself weak in the knees that she finally knows. This is the man who will take her virginity. This will be her first experience. And she couldn't have picked a hotter man to take her.

*Please fuck me, please!* she thinks.

"Now, as part of your first lesson, you're to take my cock until I'm satisfied. And I'm going to stretch you out and fill you up. Because my friendly professors here enjoy sloppy seconds. Don't you guys?" says Haram.

The other two men chuckle in confirmation.

It makes Jasmeet feel a rush to her pussy in anticipation.

She feels Haram fully erect as he presses into her. He's huge.

"And you know what?" Haram haram says as he pulls back, taking her chin in his hands and turning her side to side. She watches him look her up and down.

Then he takes a hand and goes up her skirt.

He peels her panties down.

They fall around her ankles.

Jasmeet feels bare and exposed.

And *very* ready.

"I'm going to fuck you in your uniform. After all, you are getting a lesson and this is your first class in how to be a fucking slut. Might as well teach you properly."

And all Jasmeet can do is nod, doing her very best not to let out her cackles of enjoyment and let a smile spread right over her face. She shakes with excitement more than ever.

---

## He Takes Her By The Throat

And pulls her over to one of the couches.

The other two professors go to one of the bags and grab beers out of them. She stands at the couch, Harams wide chest in front of her, as she hears two bottles being opened and the men clinking them, taking their seats to watch the show.

Haram takes one of his hands and yanks her light sweater off over her head.

Jasmeet feels her hair disheveled as he does, her school blouse slightly winkles and is all over the place.

"Lift your skirt," Haram commands her, a hand still around her throat.

Jasmeet hesitates. Haram lightly slaps her across the face and she yelps and jumps. He points a finger in her face.

"That's your first warning. If you don't want to be spanked red like a bad girl before I fuck you, you better do exactly what I say. Understood?" he says.

Jasmeet feels some of the slap tears fill her eyes and she whimpers at him and nods.

Very slowly, she takes the hem of her skirt and starts to tease it up.

It comes up, higher around her waist and she begins to roll it.

All the way until her bare ass and pussy are exposed.

She feels the cool air around her bare bottom as the professors on the couch clink beers again and take a drink.

Haram looks her in the eyes and squeezes his grip around her neck.

"Now your shirt. Pull it up so we can all see your pretty tits," he says.

As soon as Jasmeet pulls her shirt up, exposing her smooth breasts, she feels a new rush come over her. Being exposed, looked upon by men, about to be used, makes her head swirl as Haram squeezes her neck. A power of satisfaction runs up from her toes and all the way up her body into her head. A thought forms in her mind just as Haram lets his hand grace her tits and trace down to her exposed wet pussy.

*This feels natural to me.*

And the strings that once made her always feel unsettled and restless finally come to a stand still. Just as she feels the pleasure of a man's touch for the very first time.

---

## He Plays With The Outside of Her First

And she cannot help but let out a yelp.

His fingers swirl over her clit very lightly at first, making sure to get some of her wetness so that he glides over her in very short but slow circles. Then, as she starts to moan, she feels herself naturally start to move her hips into him. He circles faster. A rush inside of her pussy forms and she can feel herself gushing with wetness.

"Oh my--," she begins to say, but Haram quickly takes his hand off of her neck and puts his fingers into her mouth. She tastes his skin as his two fingers press down on her tongue, and she closes her lips around them. Jasmeet begins to moan around them.

"That's a good little slut. Now go over it like you're sucking a cock and look at me while you do," says Haram.

She obeys him, looking into his eyes as she goes up and down on his fingers. She moans and feels herself weak in the knees, doing all she can to stay upright through the pleasure coursing through her body.

But nothing could prepare her for the next feeling.

His fingers trace down her wet labia and find her entrance. And then a single finger curls up inside of her, hitting a point in her body that immediately makes her toes curl and shout out loud.

She's been penetrated by a man for the first time.

Haram turns to his buddies as he grabs the back of her hair to keep her from falling over. She leans into him, putting her hands on his body to steady herself from the mere shock of pleasure with every curl he makes.

"Oh man, she's so fucking tight. You're going to miss out on this after I stretch her out," he says.

The words of him teasing her, about how he is going to use her, finally makes her start to lose her balance.

But he gives a quick and firm yank on her hair, bringing a little pain that makes her come off her curling toes and back to balance. The pain, his commanding grip, and now him taking her pussy and playing with it how he likes snaps open a new feeling inside of her head.

She wants to give herself to him.

Freely.

And submit.

"Are you ready to get your next lesson?" he says.

"Yes," she says.

But he taps her on the face and she yelps.

"Yes what? Be respectful now," he says.

"Yes Professor," she whimpers out.

---

## He Drops His Pants

And sits on the couch.

Jasmeet feasts her eyes on her very first cock in person. At first, she has no idea how he will fit since he's so large. But her worry goes away as he grabs her by the arms and pulls her onto him, straddling him on the couch.

Her pussy drips over Haram and it makes his eyes go wide.

"Look at how wet she is for the first time. Never had a virgin pussy before. But I'm about to find out," says Haram to his buddies.

They cheer him on as he takes his cock and teases the outside of her.

Jasmeet can feel him circling around her vulva, taking his time to relish her as she shakes with anticipation. Her breaths are short. She feels her eyes go wide. And time slows down at the sensation around her builds.

And then, he begins to slide in.

Jasmeet cannot help but moan out in ecstasy as she feels a man filling her with his cock. It stretches her and she feels a slight pain, but he goes back out, then back in a little deeper, using his hands on her hips to force her down over him a little more each time.

She feels him take her skirt and hike it up more, showing her ass to his friends on the couch so they can watch.

And every time he forces her hips down, deeper, the pleasure spreads through her body more and more. And the more he goes in, the more her pussy starts to relax and slide over him more effortlessly. The pain of her being stretched is leaving her. And all that remains is the pleasure.

Haram takes her by the neck and holds her up when she starts moaning out loud.

"Now stay there and be a good girl and don't move. Now that you're nice and loose for me and fit my cock perfectly, now it's time to get a lesson in how to be properly fucked. Are you ready?" he asks.

"Yes professor," Jasmeet moans out.

---

## And Haram Begins to Thrust

Jasmeet feels her legs flex and her entire body go rigid as he grabs her by the neck and hip. He feels her hands grip into the couch uncontrollably as he starts to fuck her with a rythmic manner. She hears the slapping of his thighs and hips going against her skin, as well as the wet sound of her pussy around his cock.

Jasmeet puts a hand over her mouth as she begins to moan so loud that she surprises herself. But a new sensation is happening. It builds in her, like she's holding her breath and tensing her muscles all at the same time. The pleasure from him hitting her in the right spot inside of her makes her feel warm. A rush of fluids starts as she begins to scream, biting into her own hand.

She feels her pussy tighten.

And then Haram begins to fuck her even harder.

It only takes a minute of him as the feeling peaks, making her entire body go rigid and a rush hits her mind.

The absolute pleasure of a real orgasm from a man fills her for the first time.

And she feels a rush of hot fluids fill her at the same time as Haram cums inside of her.

As the orgasm completes, she feels a sense of absolute satisfaction that takes her body and makes her relax, falling into Haram on the couch. His body is warm and sweating, and he pants as well. As her head is buried partially in his shoulder, she feels a smile wipe over her face. As stillness in her mind from finally being satisfied takes her.

And it's everything she's ever wanted.

Haram doesn't give her much time to rest, but quickly picks her up as he stands and then throws her onto the couch. He makes her spread her legs.

Painting on the couch, legs open and messy, with her skirt up around her waist and her shirt open and bare for her breasts to be seen, she looks at the other two professors on the couch.

Both of them have their cocks out and are as hard as Haram.

Haram looks down at her, naked and sweaty.

"Now. Are you ready for your next slut lesson?" he asks.

But Jasmeet cannot answer. Her head is still swimming with the orgasm she just had.

She manages to nod.

Professor Tate rises up and drops his pants.

"Time for you to earn your grade and to get punished for not paying attention in my class," he says.

And he hands Jasmeet one of the small pink and white boxes.

It's a set of neon pink fishnets.

"Take off your clothes and put this on," he commands.

And she gets ready to give him sloppy seconds.

---

## He Binds Her With A Wrist to Neck Locking Restraint

It's made out of fine brown leather with plush cloth to make her comfortable. But the feeling of her hands bound behind her neck and the tight fitting neon fishnets make her feel like a true whore.

"Turn around and show yourself off to us," says Professor Tate.

In the middle of the lounge, with the other two men still drinking and looking on, she turns around, whimpering, and playing into the part of pleasuring the men in order to survive the night.

"Please Professor Tate. Haven't I done enough already? Isn't this enough to pass my class?" she pleads with him.

She looks down at Professor Tates cock and sees it pulsing, growing harder as she prances around and begs.

"Your lessons are just getting started my little whore. Now, do you remember the lesson Professor Haram gave you with his fingers?" Professor Tate asks.

Jasmeet nods.

Professor Tate grabs her by the top of her hair, which makes her squeal as he pulls her down to her knees. She looks up at him, his cock inches away from her face.

"Are you sure? Because if you weren't paying attention like you don't in my class, I'm going to make sure that you pay attention. You'll learn what deep throating is much faster than I intend. So, did you pay attention?"

"Yes Professor Tate," she says looking up into his eyes.

"Then, put your lesson into practice slut. Lets see what you can do," says Professor Tate.

Jasmeet feels a rush of adrenaline as she looks at the giant cock in front of her. This will be another first, and her mind searches for the edge and finds none. All that is left is the satisfaction of being able to release, submit, and finally giving into her pleasure that constantly haunts her brain.

She opens her mouth while looking up at professor Tate, sticking her tongue out.

He slowly inserts the tip into her mouth to start licking as he holds her by the top of her hair. She feels his warm head, already wet with dripping cum, and tries to apply what she did to Harams fingers. She takes in more of Haram, but he gets impatient and thrusts his hips into her, making his cock fill her mouth.

She closes her eyes as he pumps in and out of her mouth. Jasmeet has a feeling of surreal realization. All of her naughty thoughts and dreams about going down on a man compare nothing to actually having her mouth full. She feels her pussy starting to drip all over again, ready to take him as her second cock of her life.

Professor Tate takes her head in both of his hands and now thrusts further into her mouth. She feels herself gagging as the head of his cock hits the back of her throat. It makes her entire body convulse, gasping for air, and her hands struggle in the restraints. He pulls out and she takes a long inhale moan in. Her spit starts to come down her throat and she can't wipe it.

Professor Tate does it for her, rubbing his cock over her face to make her a mess.

She closes her eyes and tries to back away from it, giving a disgusted look on her face to play into her part.

"No no. That's not how sluts act. Open back up and take me all the way like a good girl," he says.

She moans and whimpers.

He takes her chin with his hand forcefully and makes her look up into his eyes.

"What do you say?" he asks her.

"Yes... Yes Professor Tate," she says.

Jasmeet opens her mouth again.

"That's a good girl. Get it nice and lubed up for me to fuck you. I want to slide so easily into you that I can fuck you as hard as fast as I can. I'm so fucking ready to cum inside you."

Jasmeet feels her dark hair being pulled behind her head as he shoves his cock back into her, thrusting just like Professor Haram did with her pussy. It's a great preview to how he will fuck her, and her mind is at the point where she is ready to take his cock and feel him.

When he withdraws after her gasp for breath, she takes the moment to act as slutty as she can.

"Please professor Tate. Take my pussy. I want that good grade," she begs.

"Now *thats* what a good slut does. You're learning fast," he says.

He grabs her by the top of the head again and throws her back. She tumbles back on the carpet, her legs wide and wet. Professor Tate looks down at her and begins to stroke himself, seeing the creampie and what is left of Professor Haram all over her.

---

## He Puts Her Legs Over His Shoulders

Jasmeet feels his cock glide right into her, very deep. It makes her gasp in shock at how deep he is and how easily he is able to slide in with the extra lubrication of Harams cum inside of her. The tip of his cock hits somewhere inside of her that senses a new sense of pleasure into her body. Her eyes widen further as he comes out and slides in again, hitting the same spot.

"Are you paying attention slut?" Professor Tate Asks.

"Yes Professor Tate. I want to be a good girl," she says.

"You feel that?" he says sliding out and in again. It makes her curl her toes. She nods and moans.

"That's your cervix. You're so fucking tight and small that my big cock can hit it easily. And I'm going to keep doing this until I'm ready to cum. You're to hold your orgasm and release only when you feel me cum. Is that clear?" He says.

She nods.

And Professor Tate slides himself in and out, rhythmically, as to not hurt her, but enough to make his cock hit the back of her and send the pulse of pleasure through her body. Every time he does, Jasmeet yelps out in a continuously rising tone that gets higher and higher the more he goes. It makes him go faster, and Jasmeet feels the second orgasm coming. She tries to hold it.

"Oh my God professor Tate! I'm going to cum again!" She says.

"You better fucking hold it slut. I'm almost there. Don't you *dare* fucking cum yet. Follow directions like I said," he says.

He puts his fingers into Jasmeets mouth, and she feels them go deep into the back of her throat. The gagging and pain of being choked makes the pleasure flow back, but then comes in roaring once again after he withdraws.

After she chokes on his fingers, making the spit go over her chin and face, she sees a change in his face. There's a quickening of his pace. And as he fucks her harder, she feels herself clenching her toes, her entire body, and especially her pussy. As she does, it makes her tighter and defends against the slight pain of him hitting her cervix, but it makes him fuck harder.

He tenses as his fucking reaches its maximum speed.

"Cum now slut!" he yells at her.

She releases, feeling the pleasure hit her brain and spread through her body. Warm liquid shoots into her deep as she can feel Tate's cock throbbing inside of her. He thrusts deep, one more time, and stays inside of her as he continues to pump more warm cum into her pussy. Jasmeet moans even more, moving her hips, to try and milk him of every last drop.