The Awakening of Penny Pt. 01

Story Info
Ladies who lunch.
4.7k words
4.71
22.5k
36

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers

I never expected to like pussy so much. How did it happen? How did I become bisexual at my age? I have spent most of my life enjoying straight sex, but hubby and I are quite liberated and like to experiment, so I guess it was inevitable that other women would be involved at some point. What surprised me was how much I liked it, and how 'bi' I would quickly become.

***

Hi, my name is Penny. I'm a happily married woman in my fifties. Australian, but of Greek descent. Tall, dark, tanned, and very voluptuous - and still very sexy (so people tell me). I have large heavy breasts; they are almost, but not quite, as big as my libido, which should be diminishing as I age, but shows no sign of it. I have a good sex life with hubby, but I am finding I have a capacity for more. Much more.

Quite apart from regularly masturbating (jilling) in the shower, or even in my private office at work (sometimes to multiple orgasms) I have lately discovered an unexpected lust for FF sex, and I've been lucky enough to be able to indulge it, with very willing women, and I have only had to pay for it once.

As I said, hubby and I are quite adventurous, sexually. He has always encouraged me to explore my sexuality, to free myself from my strict Greek upbringing and discover the sexual creature that lies within me. Little did he know what he was unleashing!

My first, tentative, experience of lesbian sex was with a woman (a call-girl, sex-worker, hooker, prostitute, whatever you prefer) that my hubby found, who was willing to get involved in FF with me for the small consideration of 300 Australian dollars. This was meant as a treat for me, and him (he intended to just watch) and I was happy to try it, to explore, but I had no idea how this would take hold of me, or that my FF desires would take off so spectacularly.

She was called Kate, and she was gorgeous. Beautiful and athletic, with stunning eyes and perfect breasts, I was bound to be turned on by her - you'd have to be dead not to be - but I was unprepared for just how much the joy of female to female intimacy would bore into my very core. So different to sex with a guy. It was truly addictive. I found I wanted more, and more, and more.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy sex with hubby, but this FF stuff... wow, it was intoxicating. I wanted to explore it more, and the more I thought about it, the more my desire grew, but how to indulge it? I wasn't about to pay AU$300 every time I wanted a girl-girl fix, but as it happened, I was very lucky.

A friend of mine, Chrissy, was NOT happily married, in fact she had recently divorced and she was enjoying her new-found freedom. She had done OK out of the divorce and had ended up with a nice house and plenty of money, so she was making the most of life.

Unbeknown to me, and a happy coincidence, was that one of the things she was discovering and exploring was her own lesbian libido. Chrissy is no shrinking violet, and she had somehow formed a group of other like-minded women, who regularly met up for lunch (or, more likely, munch) but the first I knew of this was when Chrissy invited ME to her house for a lunch date.

To be honest, as soon as my FF desires had been awakened by the experience with Kate, I had harboured a fantasy about seducing Chrissy. She was newly on her own, and had always been straight, as far as I knew, but she's always been a liberated, sexual kind of woman, and I suspected that she might be up for some FF exploration. I'd always thought she had sex-appeal (she's curvy and busty, though not quite as voluptuous as me) but I hadn't realised just how much of a girl-crush I had on her, until Kate opened up a whole new vista. It was like the blinds had been lifted, and I was bathed in the sunlight of a new dawn, where all kinds of possibilities were suddenly available to me. I was able to give free rein to my fantasies about Chrissy, and I had some fantastic jilling sessions in the shower, thinking about her, and making lesbian love to her.

But she was way ahead of me! She had been thinking about me in the same way; she knows I'm happily married, but also that hubby and I had sometimes 'swung', and that there had been at least one FF experience. She had been scheming for weeks about drawing me into her little group of ladies who lunch... and other things.

She and I had been good friends for a long time and I had always admired her figure and her full breasts. As I drove over to her place for our lunch date, I found myself wondering what her nipples were like. I've always been an admirer of nipples and had been quite jealous when I was getting changed to go out one night, in the same room as my younger sister Marina and her 19 year old daughter Zena, and I noticed how prominent theirs were. I definitely had a touch of nipple-envy!

Anyway, I wondered about Chrissy's, and what it might be like to suck them (I remembered Kate's had been gorgeous; so firm and crinkled and erect against my tongue) but my imagination didn't stop there. I wondered about her pussy too. I really hoped she would have pubes, and nice lips, like mine, which hubby calls 'an opening flower', and would she be a wet woman? I am lucky enough to still be very wet when aroused, and my wetness was increasing by the second as I imagined Chrissy's wet flower.

I was at a red light, enjoying this reverie when a car behind honked to tell me the light had changed, jolting me back to reality. For the rest of the journey, I tried to concentrate on driving, but images of my imagined version of Chrissy's wet cunt kept drifting through my mind, and I squirmed in the seat as my own pussy began its moist preparation for sex, or a good lubricious jilling.

I had dressed quite sexily for this rendezvous; skirt, white lace bra with a very sheer white top over it, so the lacy pattern showed through, drawing her eye, I hoped, to my tits. I was definitely resolved to have a go at seducing her, but now the moment was upon me, my nerves were jangling. My mouth was dry, and my whole body seemed to be gently vibrating with the potent combination of fear and sexual anticipation as I walked up to her door.

She greeted me with a smile and a peck on the cheek, saying, 'Wow, nice top. That really shows the girls off, doesn't it?' which made me chuckle and gave me a warm feeling of gratification. She had noticed, immediately. My hopes rose.

We started with drinks and small talk, then she just came straight out and said 'I asked you to lunch today with an ulterior motive. I'm a member of a ladies group. We get together regularly for...mm... pleasure. A lot of pleasure.' She held my gaze steadily as she continued. 'We have fun, games, playtime. Sexy playtime. You with me?' I gulped and nodded. 'Well, I lost a lottery within the group and my task is to find a new member to join our little bevvy. But that's not all. I am to seduce her in front of a witness. I'm sure you know what I'm saying to you by now, Penny, and I know you've already done girl-girl sex, so you are not a virgin when it comes to a bit of pussy-love.'

I felt the most exquisite frisson of excitement go right through my body, and straight to my pussy, as I realised what was happening, and I kept quiet about my plans for seducing her, which had now been rendered superfluous.

I feigned complete surprise: 'What? You can't be serious, Chrissy. Me and you? I mean, it's not that I'm not attracted to you, I am, but... whaat? And what about the witness?

'Ah, I was coming to that... Mia!' she called, and a pretty oriental woman emerged from the next room. She was not young, but younger than Chrissy or me, and she had a lovely heart-shaped face and the deepest brown eyes. She was slim and petite, and had small breasts, but even though she was still fully clothed I could tell she had great nipples as they were showing very clearly through her thin top. I was thinking, this can't be happening, can't be true. It was like the opening of a scene from a lesbian porn film. A lesbian threesome porn film. Wow, my head was swimming with the giddy realisation of what was unfolding, and my pussy was already dripping wet.

I greeted Mia with a kiss on both cheeks, and then Chrissy took my hand and lead me to a room with an armchair and a very large bed. The room opened onto her outdoor area letting the warm sun stream in and making the bed look very inviting. Or maybe that was just what I was imagining.

She drew me in, Mia following behind. This wasn't a dream. It was real. Here we were; Chrissy, tall, busty and sexy, Mia, petite, pretty and oriental - a completely unknown quantity - and me - a whole lotta woman, and a whole lotta libido - together in one room. It was a recipe for a sexual explosion.

Chrissy turned me to face her and started to gently kiss me. I felt that I should at least make a token pretence of resisting, but I didn't. Oh my God, my whole body - my whole being - wanted this. Her kisses were so intimate and tender, so soft and sensual. I was lost in the bliss of this woman to woman kissing. She was a better kisser than I could ever have dreamed.

I had almost forgotten about Mia, but she was also enjoying herself, now reclined in the armchair, panties halfway down her legs and touching her pussy as she watched Chrissy and I giving her a lesbian show.

I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter, as she started to undress me. My top was soon off, making them both gasp as my girls quivered in the white lace that was straining to contain them.

'Oo, nice bra.' said Mia as her fingers moved faster between her pussy lips, but Chrissy was busy reaching around me and undoing the hooks. I helped her shrug the straps off my shoulders and my big boobs swung free.

'Oh, I love these tits' she breathed, kissing one of them, then she pulled down my skirt and my damp pants in one move. 'Oh yes, a bush, yum!' she smiled, lewdly. I was naked, exposed, and Chrissy displayed me to Mia, twirling me around in front of her. 'Great butt, huh?'

Mia nodded, 'Wow, yeah, and those tits really are fantastic!'

They had me at a disadvantage now; they were appraising me like a piece of meat -- bloody cheek -- but actually, I wasn't complaining. In fact, I was quite enjoying it - they seemed to approve, and I was beside myself with wet arousal by now - it was trickling down the insides of my thighs!

My arousal made me suddenly bold: 'Strip!' I ordered them, and they obeyed immediately, hurriedly divesting themselves of their clothes. This was no seductive striptease; they just wanted to get naked as quickly as possible. My God, there was a lot of lesbian lust in that room.

Chrissy was quickest, and she stood naked behind me, her hard nipples pressing into my back, kissing my neck and fingering me, while Mia watched, still masturbating as she finished her strip. I lasted less than a minute before I came, shuddering and moaning as my legs struggled to hold me. My juice trickled over Chrissy's hand and she brought it up to my face so I could taste myself. In fact, she put her chin on my shoulder and we brought our mouths together, our tongues fencing with each other as they fought to share my flavour.

This was too much for Mia and she jumped up and flung herself on the bed, legs akimbo, jilling furiously, and Chrissy crawled between her legs and began eating her pussy. I was still a little shaky and I lay close to them and watched, fascinated. I'd never seen a woman eating pussy before. Not in reality. Not right there in front of me, and it was better than any porn film. The smell of female arousal was heavy in the air now, and I revelled in being part of it. I brought my face close, so I could see every detail, and watched Chrissy tongue-fucking Mia's neat little pussy. She had her pubes trimmed in a landing strip, or Mohawk, style, just a narrow strip of pubic hair, and her lips were small, delicate, but very swollen.

Chrissy moved aside and said 'Have a taste' and I licked up the length of one of Mia's inner lips and flicked my tongue over her small, but surprisingly hard, clitoris, while Chrissy watched with a self-satisfied smirk, like I was her lesbian protégé or something. Then, she brought her tongue together with mine and we took turns flicking Mia's hard little button until she erupted into a howling orgasm, holding our heads hard against her sex with her hands as she came.

After a few seconds, I thought it was over, but no. She almost immediately came again, trickling out gorgeously musky liquid, which Chrissy and I eagerly lapped up. She tasted quite different to me.

Chrissy still hadn't had an orgasm at this point and I wanted her to sit on my face. It was something I had never experienced, but had fantasised about, and it looked like the moment had finally arrived. I lay back, looked at her and wiggled my tongue. She didn't need any further hint and she crawled up over me, groaning 'Ohh, fuck, yes.'

I was suddenly looking at her pussy in very detailed close up as she knelt astride me, and it was a beautiful sight. Not quite the same pussy as my imagined version; it was even more gorgeous. She had trimmed, neatly-shaped pubes, and very thick, fleshy lips, which protruded beyond her outer pudenda and were positively dripping with her juices. I stuck out my tongue and lapped up a whitish creamy drop that was clinging to her labia, savouring it's piquant taste, different again to me or Mia.

'Ohhh, fuck Penny, do it' she said thickly, and lowered herself a little so that I really had no choice. I wanted to see how it felt to have my tongue inside her, so I pushed it as far as I could into her vagina and then flicked it all around her slick inner walls, lapping up lots of creamy juice in the process, then I licked up between her lips - her open flower - to her very erect clitoris, which was much bigger and more prominent than Mia's. I sucked it into my mouth and caressed it with my tongue, loving the sinewy feel of it... POW! Her orgasm was immediate and she pressed me down with her full weight as I felt her vulva and her vaginal muscles contracting and relaxing against my mouth as she came. It was so unbelievably horny!

But she wanted more, and she continued to ride my face, seeking a second orgasm. I was more than happy to oblige: I was loving the feeling of being kind of trapped under her, engulfed in her convulsively working wetness. It was a very erotic feeling that I had never suspected before discovering FF sex. In hetero world, only men get to experience this, which is a shame; straight women don't know what they are missing.

Suddenly, I felt Mia's hand on my thigh. She had recovered from her double climax and was about to slip a vibrator into me. A vibrator that seemed to have been pre-warmed and lubricated. How very considerate of her. I felt the buzzing head of it pushing against my entrance, sending waves of pleasure through me, and making my vaginal muscles momentarily contract, but then, as she pressed a little harder, my defences fell and she smoothly slipped it deep into my oozing, slippery vagina and then started sliding it slowly, ever so slowly, in and out, while gently licking my clit at the same time. Oh, this was sheer heaven! One woman fucking my face while another was making expert love to my pussy. I couldn't last long, and my orgasm built from somewhere deep inside me, hovered deliciously, then broke over me like a dam had burst. Chrissy instinctively felt the orgasm sweeping through me, and hers followed almost immediately after, giving me an exquisite taste of her orgasm juice just as mine was subsiding. She said later that feeling me orgasm while I was eating her pussy was the best feeling ever. FFF sex. It really is just a WOW.

Mia had now had a long break and said, 'C'mon girls, you can't have all the fun. I need more O.' Whether she meant 'orgasms' or 'oral' I don't know, but Chrissy seemed keen to provide both. I lay and watched, luxuriously stroking my slick, swollen pussy lips, as they did a very hot 69, with Chrissy on top, starting with breasts - Chrissy dangling her big tits, while sucking on Mia's amazing bullet-hard nipples - then moving on to full-blown mutual pussy eating.

Oh God, it's impossible to describe everything we did during that sublime afternoon; it became a delicious, sensual blur of lips tongues fingers, breasts, nipples pussies, and juice -- lots and lots of lovely juice - and it went on for hours, with only one short break, during which Chrissy and Mia told me I had passed 'the audition' and welcomed me to the group. Bloody cheek!

The second session was gentler and more languid. Mia spent a long time loving my bountiful breasts - so different to her dainty little swellings. I have to say, I envy her those nipples though. Those nipples on my big girls - now that would be a sight for sore eyes

Mia dressed and left in the mid-afternoon (something about another date!) but Chrissy and I stayed in bed and had yet more lovely, girly sex. Our desires seemed almost insatiable, and I lost count of how many orgasms I'd had altogether. More than I had ever had in one day, that's for sure.

When I finally tore myself away in the late afternoon and got in my car, I felt a little plundered, but not in a bad way. My pussy was tender and swollen - I could feel my labia sensitively rubbing the gusset of my panties as I sat in the drivers seat - and my breasts had small love marks, embarrassingly visible above my low cut top. What was I going to tell hubby?

I must confess, I felt a little guilty as I drove home. Although hubby and I have 'swung', and it was he who had hired Kate for me, this was the first time I had had sex with someone else without him knowing. It felt like I had cheated, but I needn't have worried; when I told him, he wasn't at all surprised, and actually said 'I thought that might happen.' Of course, being a man, he wanted to hear all about it... and to fuck me while I was telling him.

This first session with Chrissy and Mia was certainly an eye-opener, but it was only the start of my lesbian liberation. Within a week, Chrissy had invited me over again. She said, very mysteriously, that there was something she wanted to talk to me about, and it was best done face to face. Of course I had no objection to that, and I drove over there again, intrigued about what this big face to face subject might be.

She greeted me at the door, looking a little flushed -- it's a very sexy look on her - and ushered me inside. I waited until she'd got me a drink then, without beating about the bush, I said 'So, what's this big subject you want to talk about?'

'Well, I'll get to that, but first I have to tell you that I've been so hot and bothered since last week. I'm waking up wet every morning, I'm so horny and I just can't wait to fuck you again, Penny!'

'Fine by me, darl.' I said, and we jumped up and headed, giggling, to the bedroom. I'm such a slut!

This time was different; slower, more tender. Chrissy is a very good lover; she knows when to go slow, when to speed up, and how to hold me right on the brink of orgasm for exquisite moments and then just tip me over the edge with the perfect caress of her fingers or tongue.

She wanted me on top, so that she could love my breasts as they hung heavily, swinging slightly, over her face, and I always enjoy my girls getting some attention, but then she pulled me up so that I could sit on her face. Of course, I'd done face sitting this way around with hubby, but with Chrissy it was different; gentler, more sensual, more erotic. Her soft mouth, her lithesome tongue, and her smooth cheeks, felt gorgeous between my legs, and she had an oral technique that I'd never experienced before; deft and empathetic in a way only another woman can be, I think.

I know hubby enjoys doing this, but Chrissy... she was obviously loving every minute of it. Her eyes were closed in rapt bliss, and her fingers were busy jilling her pussy like crazy as she ate me like a succulent fruit. I had two very wet orgasms and she gave herself at least one with her fingers before she showed any sign of tiring, and then she slowed, and switched from her avid tonguing to just repeatedly kissing my cunt lips over and over again, as if my vagina were my mouth, making squelchy lip-smacking sounds each time. Yummy.

LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers
12