The Awakening of Penny Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled over onto my back, and she rolled towards me and kissed me, giving me a smoochy wet taste of myself -- her entire face was slick with my sexual secretions -- and pushing her hot slippery tongue deep into my mouth. It was a kiss from sexual heaven and I returned it, as best I could.

What had I done to deserve this? At my time of life, I imagine most people's sex lives are winding down, or at least becoming less fervent, but here was mine, in the midst of a ballistic vault into outer space.

As I mentioned earlier, I had a strict Greek upbringing, where sex outside marriage was considered sinful, but now, more and more, I was harking back to a more ancient Greece, where embracing and exploring the sensual in all its shades was much more accepted. I was definitely becoming an avid follower of Aphrodite.

Once our sexual thirst had been slaked, Chrissy and I got up and went into the kitchen to have some actual lunch. We sat at the dining table and she finally told me what she wanted to talk about: I was to be tasked with recruiting another member to the group! Up to now, it had not been the norm for new members to be asked to do this, but apparently, It had been decided among the existing half-dozen members that, from now on, each new member would be asked to recruit someone.

'There's no pressure or time limit placed on it, it's just something to put on your 'to do' list.' said Chrissy, with a little smirk.

Well, I was a little floored. Chrissy was the only friend I had who I would have thought was likely to be open to something like this, and she was obviously not in the running. I cast around in my mind for a possible candidate, but I couldn't imagine any of my friends being up for it. I almost laughed out loud when I thought about some of them, but then my sister Marina popped into my head.

Marina is 9 years younger than me, and trapped in a sexless marriage. She knew all about my sexual adventures, although not yet the Chrissy group, and loved to hear about them. She would often ask me questions and wanted all the juicy details. I always know when she is getting turned on, and my story about Kate definitely got her motor running. I think she was substituting for her own non-existent sex life vicariously, through me.

'Your SISTER?' said Chrissy, when I mentioned Marina.

'Yes, why not? I think she's probably busting to break out of her sexual confinement. She'd probably jump at the chance of a bit of lezzy sex. Yes, I know it would be incestuous, but I don't see why it should be taboo. We are both women, after all. I mean, it's not like I'm going to get her pregnant, is it?' I said, rather flippantly.

'It's certainly an interesting idea' said Chrissy, 'Wow you are more liberated than even I gave you credit for Penny!'

'I have talked to her about lesbian sex' I continued, warming rapidly to the idea. 'and I have encouraged her to masturbate. I lent her a rabbit vibrator when she visited once, and I heard her later that night, "enjoying it". The next morning, she was a little embarrassed but ever so thankful. I suggested she needed a lover. We chatted about it, but she said she couldn't with another guy, so I suggested a woman. She was shocked at the time, but has asked me about it in telephone calls since, so she hasn't dismissed the idea. I think she's open to it. Might be different if it's me though...' I drifted off into musing...

My sister is very attractive. She's slightly shorter than me, and not nearly so voluptuous. Her breasts are much smaller, but she has very impressive nipples. I know, women with prominent nipples always say they can be embarrassing when they show through clothing and that they can attract the wrong sort of attention, but as a woman who's nipples are of the shy and retiring type, I'd love to have that problem. I guess I have always envied Marina's.

The more I thought about her, the more excited I became about the prospect of trying to seduce her. Partly because she's just hot, and partly because I loved the idea of awakening and indulging her sexual desires and fantasies. I even wondered whether she'd ever fantasised about making it with me, and that was a very stimulating thought indeed!

'Hey, you've tuned out on me.'

Chrissy brought me back to reality, and I apologised, saying 'It's a very tantalising thing to think about.'

'What, fucking your sister? I should say so!'

She was laughing, but I acted all huffy and said 'Don't be so crude. It would be a very nice, gentle bit of sisterly love and affection, and if it lead to a bit of lesbian sex, all well and good.' The more I thought about it though, the more I really hoped it would lead to lesbian sex. I thought about Marina's nipples. Was it possible I could finally get to suck them, after all these years? The genie was out of the bottle. I was going to seduce my little sister.

I took my leave of Chrissy, promising I would think some more about possible people I could recruit, but really it was only Marina I had in my sights now. I just needed to decide how to go about it.

***

To be continued in Part 2.

NB. Part 2 is all about lesbian sex, but because it is between sisters it will be posted under 'Incest and Taboo'

12