All Comments on 'The Awakening of Penny Pt. 01'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

This whole story was “a kiss from sexual heaven”. Sooo delicious.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

The threesome you created certainly a recipe for sexual explosion, while your stories and characters a recipe for reading fun. Piece moves effortlessly, your writing whimsical + sassy, and sex wonderfully erotic. Following Penny’s libido is going to be fun.

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

Such awesome descriptions of lesbian sex makes me wish I could wear a wig and join the club. Every man's fantasy is to orally service more than one woman. Sigh....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the way you describe each scene. Also love the idea of her seducing her sister but I thought that might be a tad to early, as she hasn't been with the group yet. One would think she would need to past the groups orgy before she was a full fledge member; however it is your story to tell the way your fantasy unvailes it. 5 stars on chapter 1.

Pappasleaze!

Wiz1002Wiz100212 months ago

A hot story. The thought of my wife having girl-girl sex is very arousing, but then moving that into doing it with her younger sister just blows my mind (& balls). I’m off to read ch2!

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster12 months ago

Kissy, I am very excited to have found your story. Truly enjoyable and lust filled. I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of this series. I can’t wait to see where things lead with the girls. Just a beautiful story 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

LissyWLissyW11 months agoAuthor

TimothySpray: Thanks. I do have a good sex life 🙂 but the inspiration for the Penny series comes from the real life experiences of the real Penny, who is an Australian 'pen friend' of mine... Glad you like my version of them.

ArrowQuiverArrowQuiver11 months ago

Very well written and very HOT sexually! I'm onto the next chapter. Both you as the Author and your story have been added to my favorites!

LissyWLissyW11 months agoAuthor

ArrowQuiver: Thank you. I'm glad you like my scribblings. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely loved reading this, then watching my two live in fuck buddy’s 69 ing. Later I will fuck. My brains out with them both and they will play with each other as well. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible, l never get enough, the more I get the more I want. Can’t wait to read about your seduction of your sister. I love incestous fucking too. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES