The Awakening of Penny Pt. 03

Story Info
Adventures with a love-egg.
4.2k words
4.86
6.2k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
248 Followers

This is Part 03 of an ongoing series. To provide background and context, you should read parts 01 and 02 before this one. .

Part 03.

Having had that wonderful weekend with my sister Marina, and started her on what I hoped would be a wondrous journey of rediscovering her sexual soul, I began to wonder about how to introduce her to Chrissy. Of course, Chrissy knew that I was planning to seduce Marina, and she was probably quite intrigued to hear how that went, and whether her group of playmates was about to gain a new member.

Well, it was, but I didn't want to just throw my sister in at the deep end. I thought just plunging her straight into one of Chrissy's lesbian lunch dates might be a little overwhelming. I needed to introduce her gently, with no sex on the first meeting, just Marina, me, and Chrissy. I knew I would have to sell this to Chrissy, and make it clear that Marina's pants were out of bounds at the first meeting, though maybe a little bit of breast play might be allowed; Chrissy was gonna love Marina's nipples.

I was pretty excited to tell her about my success with Marina though; the wonderful sex we'd had, and also that tantalising encounter with Zena -- so loaded with sexual potential. I knew she was going to lap it up.

I picked up my phone and called her.

'Hi Penny, how're you doin?'

I couldn't contain myself... 'I did it!' ...there was a confused silence... 'I seduced Marina. I seduced my sister.'

'Wow, really? What, the whole way?'

'Yes, the whole way, and do you know what? It was fantastic.'

I proceeded to blurt out the whole story of the previous weekend; the hotel, the flirtation with Zena, the guys in the Jazz Bar, my bold seduction, and the wonderful sex, and Chrissy listened, enthralled, with an occasional 'wow', a few lascivious 'mm mms', and a couple of 'ooos'. I think she was surprised it all went so well -- so was I -- but I could tell her thoughts were turning to whether I was actually going to take the next step and introduce my sister to the group.

'So, when am I going to meet this sizzling sister of yours?'

'Well, not just yet. I want to give her a little time to process what we just did. She seems OK with it, and she has asked me to introduce you. She loves the idea of your ladies group, but I think we should take it slow. One step at a time, you know?'

'OK, just let me know. I'll look forward to it. Meanwhile, I have something to tell you.'

'Oo, is it exciting?'

'You could say that. Do you remember Sherri?'

I did. Sherri is a friend of Chrissy's who owns a coffee shop/cafe. She's in her late 40s and still in good shape, but I'd never thought of her in a sexual way, until now.

'She's recently become part of our group and she's invited me -- us -- to go over there this weekend. There may be others there. It's a "no knickers party". Are you up for it?'

Well of course I was. If you have read my story this far you will know I'm up for most things, especially sexually, and this sounded interesting. Being a cafe owner put Sherri in a very good position to meet people, and it gave her a lot of scope for growing the group of "luncheon ladies". It seemed she was making the most of it. No knickers, huh? How very risqué.

'Oh yes, count me in.' I said, 'I'll pick you up. What time?'

'Three o'clock Saturday. See you then.'

I put the phone down, buzzing with new anticipation, and I went and had, a lovely jilling session in the shower as I let my imagination run riot about what might happen on Saturday. As it turned out, my imagination didn't do it justice.

The day arrived and I put on a floaty floral skirt, with no pants, as instructed, and no stockings. I eased my big breasts into my favourite white lace bra, which shows them off so well, and covered it with a button-up white blouse which allowed a faint hint of the lace to tantalisingly show through. I chose makeup that was subtle but sexy, with understated dark red lipstick and the kind of eye makeup that isn't obvious but made my brown eyes look even more sultry. I looked in the mirror and decided I was definitely fuckable. I love feeling like that.

Because I was driving, I wore very low heels, but since I'm 5'10" tall, I tower over most women anyway, and my legs don't need any help to look long. I walked out onto the driveway, but I didn't take my modest little car. Hubby is a bit of a car buff and he had recently bought a classic Jaguar E-Type Coupé. I took that instead. I thought it would be good to make an impression. I slid my bum into the leather driver's seat, fired up the engine, and roared off down the road, feeling like a million dollars.

I rang Chrissy's doorbell and she appeared, in an outfit not dissimilar to mine, except in reverse (floral top, floaty white skirt) and wearing very vampish makeup. She peered past me to the car parked on the street, saying 'Wow, nice wheels' then she ushered me inside and led me into the kitchen...

We kissed, slightly carefully on account of our lipstick, then she pushed me roughly up against the counter. She stared me in the eyes, and said 'Do you trust me?' I nodded and she lifted my skirt, eased my legs apart with her knee, and pushed something quite large into me. Luckily, I was already quite 'lubricated'.

It was a love-egg of some sort but there was a twist. She picked up her phone from the counter and held it up in front of me with the most evil look on her face. There was an app running that controlled the vibrating egg, and she demonstrated it by turning up the buzz until my legs went weak. I could have come very quickly, but she turned it back down and said 'Not yet. We have some fun to have first.'

Well, this was new. Surprisingly, the egg stayed in place quite well as we walked to the car, and it felt strangely stimulating, beyond the purely physical, to have that inside me, and her holding the phone. Like she had me on some kind of electronic leash or something. It was quite titillating.

As we drove to the cafe, she buzzed me a couple of times, making me jump and squirm in the seat. 'Have you no regard for road safety woman?' I scolded, 'Hubby would divorce me if I crashed this car' but she just laughed wickedly.

'Good, then you'd be aall miine' and she put on the voice of an evil villain.

When we were stopped at a red light, she put the egg on a slow buzz, then gradually began increasing it. I was definitely in danger of making a mess of my skirt and hubby's car seat, and when the light changed, I scorched off the line with a squeal of tyres, turning heads as we went. This was so naughty. We were like an Australian Thelma & Louise, but far more sexual and in a much more glamorous car. Oh, and we hadn't killed anybody. Obviously.

She was loving this, but she realised it was best not to go too far and turned it off, for now. I had almost regained my composure when we rolled into the coffee shop's small car park.

We walked through the door, and Sherri greeted us, peering out the window and saying 'Nice wheels' as the E-Type sat glinting in the sun. 'Wow, Penny, you are looking hot today! Follow me,' and she led us through the main cafe area and into an enclosed annexe at the rear. This was open to the public, but slightly more private. Just slightly.

There were only two people in there. A tall thin older woman, and a young demure girl of about 20. The girl was, bizarrely, wearing a collar. Not a dog collar exactly, but there was a hint of that about it; a narrow leather band around her neck. It was obvious that the older woman and the girl were an item and that the collar somehow signified ownership. This was starting to get kinky.

Sherri brought us coffees and we chatted. Just small talk; how hot the weather was, how great Sherri's cafe was etc. But my egg had come to life again and was giving me a slow buzz. I looked sharply at Chrissy, but she looked as guileless and pure as driven snow. I knew she had her phone under the table though.

'You OK Penny?' asked Sherri, with a feigned innocence, 'You look a little flushed.'

Yes, h -- h -- fine.' I looked back at Chrissy but she was maintaining her air of sweetness and light, as the egg continued to rumble -- perilously close to my G-spot.

The older woman whispered something to the young girl and she stood up and just took her top off. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were eye-poppingly erect. We couldn't be seen from the main cafe, but we were in a public area and someone could walk in on us at any time. This didn't seem to phase anyone else, apart from me. I knew Chrissy was adventurous and daring, but these girls really liked to push the boundaries.

As the young girl stood there, Sherri and the older woman sat on chairs each side of her and sucked her nipples. She threw her head back and sighed, and after a minute or two, she shuddered and put her hands on the table to steady herself. It was then I noticed the older woman was holding her phone. The girl obviously had an egg too!

She sat down, her breath coming in little post-orgasmic gasps and the older woman leaned forward to kiss her. I started to feel a little unsure. It all seemed a bit weird.

Sherri looked at me and said 'Those tits are very impressive Penny. Can I see them?' Well, unsure or not, I do like to show off my girls, and that demonic egg was still rumbling way inside me, building up my arousal. My defences were falling.

'Let's show her,' said Chrissy. The rumble increased ever so slightly and she leaned over and began unbuttoning my blouse. There was still a little doubt, especially given the location, and I instinctively went to stop her, but she pushed my hands down. She looked into my eyes and said 'Trust me' then continued, opening my blouse and revealing my white lace bra, filled to overflowing with warm, quivering flesh. She brought her hands up from below lifting my heavy breasts until my cleavage enveloped my chin, and she smiled at Sherri. She was showing me off like a possession. I should have been offended, but the thing is, I liked being shown off. I was enjoying the undivided attention my tits were getting. Even the other couple across the table seemed mesmerised by the breast show.

Sherri came around the back of my chair, and took over from Chrissy, lifting my boobs and leaning over me to kiss and lick the bulging flesh that seemed likely to burst out of the bra at any moment. I loved this. My breasts were being pushed up under my chin, and Sherri's own ample bosom was against the side of my face. I could smell her perfume, and feel the underwire at the side of her bra cup as it pressed against my cheek.

She pulled my shoulder straps down, and gently lifted my girls, one by one, out of the cups, then raised one to her mouth and began sucking my nipple. I could feel myself starting to climb the summit. The egg was still doing its rumble, and I could hear soft moaning from the girl, obviously her egg was also having its wicked way with her.

Chrissy was raising the buzz of my egg, increment by increment, and I saw that she had her skirt up and the front of her knickers down, wantonly stroking her clit with one hand as, with the other, she used her phone to simultaneously bring me to orgasm. At this point there were three women coming quite noisily in that room and only the general hubbub from next door prevented us from being heard.

Sherri, obviously feeling left out, came around my chair, and straddled my legs. She lifted her skirt, grabbed my hand, brought it to her pussy and bluntly said 'Get me off, Penny.' She was very worked up, and groaned as soon as my fingers touched her flesh. She was very wet indeed, and I slipped two fingers into her and began circling her clt with my thumb. She grabbed me by the neck and pulled my face against her breasts then, in seconds, came in a gush, dripping all over my legs and the floor.

'Oh, Christ that was good' she said. YOU can come again Penny.'

'Hopefully.' I replied with cheeky grin.

As our orgasmic fires subsided, we all sat around the table again. I went to cover up, but Chrissy stopped me. 'Not yet' she said, so the girl and I remained topless, though apart from her impressive nipples I had a lot more on display than she did. The older woman was still fully clothed.

'Did you come?' I asked her, but she shook her head.

'I'm only here to make her come' she said nodding towards the girl, who I suspected didn't speak English as she hadn't said a word. 'That's enough for me.' How very odd.

It was time for goodbye kisses now. Nice kisses too, but before we walked out through the cafe, Chrissy got me to slip off my bra, then she buttoned up only the lower part of my blouse. Just enough to cover my nipples and pull my breasts together slightly.

'There. Dare you walk out like that?'

As I said earlier, I'm up for most things, and I like to shock a little, and to be desired, so yeh, I definitely dared.

'Of course. Not only that... Give me my bra'

She handed it to me, looking quizzical, then I walked out, through the busy cafe, no knickers, acres of quivering breast on display, and dangling my bra from a finger. Just before we exited, I looked over my shoulder and winked at Sherri, who was shaking her head and laughing, then we got in the Jag and roared off, leaving an array of dropped jaws, both male and female, in our wake.

There's making an entrance, and there's making an exit. THAT was making an exit.

Chrissy was giddy now, whooping and laughing. 'Yaay Penny, what an absolute legend!'

I was grinning too: 'I enjoyed that. What a buzz. That must be how strippers feel.'

We sped towards Chrissy's house, and at one point we had to cross a railway level crossing. You can imagine what my breasts did...

'Whoa, look at them jiggle!' shouted Chrissy. 'Awesome. Turn around and go over it again!' So I did, and then back again. 'Yaay!'

For the third crossing, Chrissy even undid her own bra to get a little jiggle-action of her own. By the time we pulled up outside her house, we were in hysterics.

As soon as we got into the house, she pushed me up against the kitchen bench, knelt in front of me and lifted my skirt. The egg had a small tab that protruded by a couple of inches and she took it between her teeth and pulled it out of me with a plop. That thing had been inside me for at least a couple of hours, so it was 'well marinated' in Penny-juice, but she just popped it in her mouth and sucked it clean, with an exaggerated look of bliss on her face, then pulled it out, saying 'Mm, yummy.' Dirty girl.

She stood up and put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me down insistently until I was sitting on the floor, then she stood astride me and lifted the front of her skirt, showing off her pussy and swinging her hips from side to side provocatively. She really had her sass on. What in earth had got into her? I think she was becoming intoxicated by her sexual exploits.

'You want some?' she said, still continuing her snake-hipped swaying.

'Oo yes please' I replied, focussing on her sex, right in front of my eyes.

She flung the hem of her skirt over me and pressed me back firmly against the cupboard door with her mons against my forehead. It was pretty obvious what she wanted! Her arousal was raging and her pussy was drooling into my cleavage almost as soon as I touched her with my tongue, but I lapped up her secretions eagerly, immersing myself gladly in her hot, rather steamy womanhood.

Her pussy was deliciously, slick, musty, and hot, and she came almost as soon as I started eating her, slathering my chin and neck in her orgasmic fluids. She wanted more though, and she kept me in place, grunting urgently and pushing herself harder against me so that I slipped down until I was underneath her, my head back and my hands on her bum cheeks. I gorged myself on her wetness, tonguing her furiously to a second, even stronger orgasm, at which point, her legs buckled and she sat down roughly in my lap, legs akimbo leaving a trail of pussy juice all the way down and wetting my skirt.

We clung together, arms around each other's neck as her aftershocks subsided, then we struggled to our feet and took stock of the mess we had made.

I really should have brought a change of clothing with me. My blouse and skirt were both decidedly damp, and smelled heavily of sex. The dampness didn't really matter, the weather was so hot it would soon dry, but the sex smell, well that would have to stay until I could get home to shower and change.

I drove home, and walked into the house, still bra-less and smelling of pussy, and hubby met me in the hallway. He was anxious about the safety of his beloved E-Type, but as soon he saw me, and picked up my scent.... it was inevitable, really.

***

Sex with hubby was still good, but my lesbian journey was gathering momentum: Early in the week following our cafe fun, I had two very interesting conversations; the first started with an email from Mia, which took me completely by surprise.

You will recall my threesome with her and Chrissy when I was introduced to the lunching, munching ladies group in Part 01. I had enjoyed her cute, petite body, especially her amazing nipples, and loved having her fuck me with a vibrator, but I hadn't had any contact with her since then, so I was taken aback when she contacted me with a proposal:

Mia:

'Hi Penny, I hope you are OK and not being TOO naughty. ;-)

I have a proposal for you. No, not that kind, silly... I know an older couple who have a voyeuristic fantasy about lesbian sex and they are willing to pay - very good money - to watch me having sex with another woman. Watch only, no touching, but they particularly want to see me with an older, more voluptuous woman. The contrast is a turn on for them, apparently, and I immediately thought of you. The contrast between us would be perfect, and ever since that afternoon with Chrissy I have wanted to have you alone. Just the two of us. An audience might make it even hotter. What do you think?'

Wow. That was unexpected. I must admit, I found the idea of being watched quite alluring, but I still wasn't sure about it. I would have to tell Chrissy, and hubby, of course. I didn't want to get into having secrets from either of them as they were two of the people I was closest to in all the world, but I wasn't against the idea.

I told Mia it was a possibility, and asked her what "very good money" was because I had no idea. In truth, the money wasn't an issue really, but I was curious.

'$400 an hour, and they want two and a half hours, so we are looking at a grand -- 500 smackeroos each.'

Fuck me! (Pardon me, but that was my reaction). I had to talk to Chrissy.

I called her, and when I told her what Mia had proposed she said 'That's brilliant, and an amazing coincidence, actually.'

'How so?' I asked, puzzled.

'Well, there's a woman of my acquaintance....' she put on a strange English accent for some reason... 'who is quite high-profile. You would definitely know who I meant if I mentioned her name...' She turned the English accent off. 'This woman also wants to watch real lesbian sex, and she can certainly afford to pay but, unlike Mia's couple, she won't rule out getting involved at some point. If I do this for her, I'd want it to be with you as my plaything, if you'd be up for it. It would need the highest level of discretion though, because her reputation is very important to her, and it would be easy to create a massive scandal if we are not careful.'

I was becoming a little overwhelmed by all this sudden lesbian opportunity I was presented with. It was hedonistic, and kind of intoxicating, but I knew now that Chrissy liked to push the limits, so a voice was screaming caution at me.

'Let me think about it Chrissy. I'm a bit overwhelmed.'

'Oh, OK.' She said, with a slight hint of disappointment in her voice. 'Let me know soon though, because she's pretty hot to trot.'

LissyW
LissyW
248 Followers
12