The Awakening of Penny Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of me wanted to grab these opportunities with both hands. I was loving my FF awakening, and I was getting more lez-horny by the day, but it was a little scary, and although hubby seemed OK with it up to now, I wasn't sure how he'd react if it started to snowball, as it seemed to be.

Also, although I liked it when Chrissy showed me off to her playmates, and I was OK with being her plaything up to a point, I didn't want to be just that. It was something I needed to ponder for a while.

A couple of days later, I had to go to the shops early in the morning to get milk and bread. No make up, flat shoes, baggy pants and a t-shirt. The shops are only two streets from Chrissy's place and, on impulse, I decided to drop by unannounced. I knew she'd had a date the night before but I knew she'd be alone because she has a strict 'no sleepovers' rule.

I rang her front doorbell and she answered in a robe (she had no makeup on but she was still a beauty).

'Penny? You ok?'

Without a word, I stepped over the threshold, pushing her backwards and kissing her assertively. I took her by the hand and led her through to the lounge, shoved her roughly down onto the sofa and opened her robe and her legs. She was completely naked under the robe. Perfect.

I moved in on her beautifully fleshy pussy, and she spread her legs wider for me, parting her petals invitingly. She smelt hot and sapid. That addictive smell of female sex. I went down on her. Urgently. With an irresistible hunger. I drove my tongue into her, scooping her hot syrupy liquid into my mouth then licked, long and languid, up to the top of her soft, squishy groove, giving her clit a lip-laden suckling kiss, then licked back down, all the way to her bum crack, then back up, collecting more of that gorgeous piquant, cloudy white cream that was oozing, freely and uncontrollably, out of her.

Soon she was moaning and rubbing her nipples with her fingers as her passion rose. I slipped two fingers into her and curled them up, just gently teasing her G-spot with the tips then, at the same time, just the other side of her vaginal wall, I put my lips around her clit and sucked it until till she came.

I didn't wait for her to recover. I got up, kissed her and left, closing the front door behind me and leaving her in a gooey mess.

Later, she sent me a text: 'I don't what the fuck you were thinking this morning but I hope you do it again. In fact, you can do that any time.'

What was I thinking? Why did I have the urge to just go around there and take her like that? I decided that, after the cafe fun (which I super loved) and Chrissy's 'plaything' talk, I needed to show that I don't mind being a plaything sometimes, but I'm not her sub.

That predatory visit to Chrissy's had given me confidence; I told both her and Mia that, yes, I would be up for their proposals with other people. It looked like life was going to get even more interesting.

***

To be continued...

12