The Awakening of Penny Pt. 04

Story Info
Penny as an exhibit.
3.9k words
4.73
8.4k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is Part 04 of an ongoing series. To provide background and context, you should read parts 01, 02, and 03 before this one.

Part 04.

A great big snowball filled with lesbian sex. That's what my love life was becoming. And it was gaining momentum. Since that fateful day when hubby introduced me to FF sex with the gorgeous Kate, my lezzy libido has just grown and grown, and I've been lucky enough to have more and more opportunities to indulge it. Or, perhaps it's the opportunities that have fuelled its growth. Whichever it is, my increasing desire and capacity for FF sex shows no sign of abating, and neither do the opportunities.

The unexpectedly hot and horny sexual rapport with Chrissy, and my effortless entree to her group of luncheon ladies, my astonishingly successful seduction of my sister Marina, and now my 'recruitment' by Mia for a paid lesbian show. It was all a bit of a whirl.

Luckily, being a woman, I seemed to have enough capacity to enjoy all these opportunities with libido to spare (men are so limited in that respect, and are easily exhausted, sexually). Up to now, I have been able to indulge my FF desires and still keep hubby more than happy.

I was learning more all the time; about how much women vary, both physically and in their sexual responses, and also about this new group of sexual partners I had somehow acquired. In conversation with Chrissy, I learned that Mia had already organised a few of these sexual shows, mostly for well-heeled older Asian couples, and that Chrissy had 'done one or two of them.' Wow.

Well, this would be very much my first and I was bloody nervous about it.

'Ah, you'll be fine' said Chrissy, 'Just do what comes naturally.'

Easy for her to say. Her, with her unshakeable sexual confidence. I found the prospect of 1 on 1 sex with Mia in front of a paying audience mildly terrifying, even if it was just an older couple watching. I just hoped I could live up to their expectations.

The day arrived and I began to get ready. Winter is approaching in Australia now so no skimpy outfit on this occasion. I wore black harem pants and short, heeled boots, a sheer white button up blouse with a neck and shoulder wrap. My white lace sheer bra, full cup, no panties and trimmed bush. I kept my makeup light, but wore my favourite dark red lipstick.

Mia picked me up in her BMW and we drove across the city. I was so, so nervous. She made small talk - calming me a little -- nothing about what we were about to do. Her outfit was rather slutty, mini skirt and a very low-cut top with no bra. Her nipples were clearly showing. I don't know if they are always like that, or if she was turned on by anticipation in the same way I was terrified.

We arrived at a new apartment building overlooking Sydney harbour. Very expensive properties. Up in the lift, I was visibly shaking and Mia squeezed my hand in reassurance with a little smile.

'Don't worry.'

We were greeted at the door by a young Asian maid in full uniform, and ushered into a lounge area with full height windows giving stunning views over the harbour. Very impressive.

Mia introduced me to Jon and Li, the mature Asian couple. They weren't quite what I expected; Jon much taller that I imagined, and probably in his 60s. He seemed vaguely familiar (I think I'd previously seen him on business TV). Li was a wow. She was tiny - even smaller than Mia -- like a china doll, and just as perfect. She was probably close to Jon's age, but hadn't a wrinkle in sight, and stunning eyes. She was dressed in a silk pyjama set in bright red n black, and she welcomed me with kisses on my cheek and a hug, then moved me back to look at me, speaking to Mia in Cantonese. Mia said 'She thinks you're perfect,' and Li then apologised for not speaking English.

The maid brought drinks and I swallowed mine and got another, I was so bloody nervous! I sat down between Mia and Li and we chatted. I asked her about her charity work, which I knew about because I had done a little research. It seemed to impress her. Jon sat in a chair opposite but said very little.

It was an odd situation. I mean, introduction to Chrissy's group was a new experience, but this was even more 'out there'. We were here, in this mature couple's opulent apartment, to have sex in front of them and be paid for it. I have some 'interesting' experiences from my younger years, but nothing like this. This was very new.

Li took my hand. 'Penny, you know why you are here?'

'Yes.'

'Excellent.'

She and Mia took my hands and led me into an enormous bedroom, with the same stunning view; blinds open, two chairs near the window, and a huge bed stripped to just sheet and pillows.

Jon and Li sat in the chairs and I noticed Li's silk top was three quarters open, giving a tantalising glimpse of her petite breasts, as Mia came to me, pulled me close, and whispered in my ear 'I've wanted you so, so fucking bad' We kissed, long and soft, our hands roaming, and she turned me to face them. 'Now to show you all of Penny.' I kicked off my boots as Mia kissed my hand and unbuttoned my blouse. She moved me closer to them, then opened the blouse and slipped it off my shoulders, showing off my extremely well-filled bra.

'Stunning' said Jon with a gasp.

Mia was still behind me, easing my harem pants down in one slow smooth movement, revealing my trimmed bush, then she slapped my butt and moved me even closer. I was right in front of them now, standing there in just the bra, which Mia unhooked but left in place. I let her decide the pace completely, and I was now enjoying the feeling of her showing me off, displaying me to this couple, who were now very definitely getting excited. Jon with his hand down his pants and Li tweaking her nipples.

Mia ran her hands up and down my groin, each side of my pussy, then raked them provocatively through my pubes, then moved them up to my bra.

'One of the reasons I chose Penny for you was her big soft tits' and she lowered the bra, inch by inch, revealing my girls in all their quivering glory.

'Perfect,' said Li, and Mia moved around me and lifted them towards her face.

'They are heavy and very sensitive,' she said, as her lips moved to my nipples. I almost came as soon as she started sucking them. She is an expert at sucking nipples, alternating between soft and hard, and slow sensual licking.

Li had fully opened her top by now, showing her tiny round breasts and super-hard prominent nipples, and Jon was taking off his pants, revealing a rather small erection.

While still sucking my breasts, Mia turned me around and moved me right up to Li, I felt her hands on me and I looked down at Mia. This was not in the script -- it was meant to be watching only -- but I didn't resist at this point. Li was kneading my buttocks, and letting out little moans, then her fingers slipped between my legs, searching out my sex. For some reason, I couldn't help but open them.

Mia's hand joined Li's on my pussy, caressing my clit while Li slipped a finger into me. I couldn't resist this double stimulation and just exploded, my knees buckling as I came loud and very hard. I staggered and fell back onto the bed and Mia was instantly between my legs, using her mouth to extend my peak until I came again, juicy and hot.

I was still gasping in the aftermath of my second orgasm when Mia straddled me and thrust her pussy into my face, making me eat her until she came, squirting her tangy orgasmic fluid into my mouth and across my cheeks. A delicious and impressive cum.

She lay down beside me but I noticed she was holding something between her legs, wetting it against her still-dribbling pussy. It was a huge, vulgar, purple cock-shaped vibrator and she made me suck it, then slid it into me. I was so wet, it entered me almost effortlessly, slipping between my slick, creamy lips and deep into my cunt as smooth as silk.

She pumped it in and out of me, taking it completely out each time, then plunging it back in, and making fruity squelching noises. I was building up to O number three now, and I noticed Jon was giving himself a vigorous hand-job, and coming messily as he watched us.

Li came to me and tentatively touched one of my breasts. 'Penny, I love how big and white your tits are. May I?'

What could I do? I was being paid to be here but only with Mia, to be watched with no touching, but I was as horny as fuck by this time and my girls were craving attention. I said 'Please do' and she sucked my nipples deliciously, holding my breasts up with both hands and gorging herself on them, as Mia continued to fuck me with the massive purple monster.

Obviously, I couldn't stand this for long, and I came noisily, spurting out creamy juice over Mia's hand as she thrust the dildo deeply into me. She licked her hand salaciously, then offered it to Li, who also had a taste, then they whispered to each other, something I couldn't understand, then dissolved into giggles.

Li slid down between my legs and started licking me while running her nose back and forth through my bush. This definitely wasn't in the script but I was too deep into hornyworld now to object and she was a very good licker.

Mia got down on her back under Li's pussy and began licking and sucking on her delicate folds until she came noisily, moaning into my sex as her climax overwhelmed her. I followed soon after, giving her a generous taste of my cunt cream as I came, violently.

We lay on the bed recovering and the maid came in with water, but she stayed, standing by the bed and looking at us naked. Li said something to her in Cantonese and she began to undress, then walked slinkily over to Jon (who was hard again) and mounted him, facing us. She spread her dainty little pussy and sank down on him, riding him to another orgasm as he tweaked her hard nipples from behind.

More Cantonese passed between Li and Mia and they laid me back on the bed, spreading my legs and beckoning the maid over. I was fully exposed, with Li holding one leg and Mia the other, and it was obvious they wanted the maid to eat me while they watched. I said no, but my resistance was weak and unconvincing. I had lost control of the situation, but I was lost in passion now. To be honest, I longed to see that pretty little face buried in my pussy. I wanted to give her a taste of me.

The maid crawled between my legs and began to east me with a fervent gusto. Li and Mia were each side of me, sucking a nipple each. It was divine, and I wasn't far from coming when Li suddenly said 'Are you enjoying my daughters tongue, Penny?

'What??!' I exploded, 'Your dau... oh, oh, fuck, I'm comiiing!'

I dissolved into another intense orgasm, enhanced, I think, by the shock of learning that 'the maid' was actually Li's daughter... and she had just fucked Jon! Her father?

I was overcome with both my climax and my confusion at this revelation, and it took me a little while before I had composed myself enough to ask, 'What the f...?'

It turned out, the girl, probably 18 or 19, was not actually the biological daughter of John and Li. She had been adopted years before when her parents had been killed in a car accident, and she was living with them as if she were their daughter. Li said they were currently 'completing her sexual education'.

'I'm teaching her how to eat pussy at the moment. How did she do?'

'She did fine. More than fine,' I said, feeling my pussy still tingling from her attentions.

'Mm,' said Li, 'I think I have taught her well. We spend hours "practicing" and she always gives me multiples. Of course, I do the same for her too. How else can she learn how it's done?'

The girl was smiling and blushing, as Li stroked her pussy lips suggestively.

We all chilled for a while, then slowly rose, dressed., and began saying our goodbyes. 'Until next time' said Li.

In the car, Mia couldn't keep her hands off me, but I was a little pissed off with her;

'Mia, that was very exciting and hot but that was not what you said we were going to do. It was supposed to be no touching.'

'I know, but things moved on and you didn't object... much.' She was smirking wickedly and I looked down at my hands.

'No I guess not. It was super hot, and Li is very attractive, but you knew that more may happen but didn't mention it. That was naughty of you. I did enjoy it but you need to be more up front with me in future.'

'OK, I promise. That was the best ever though, and Li wants to see us again. She says you are exactly what they were looking for.'

We pulled up outside my house and Mia gave me an envelope - $900. $900 for 2.5 hours work. No, not work, 2.5 hours of pleasure. That's hard to turn down.

'So will you do it again?'

I said I'd think about it, but definitely no physical involvement with Jon, only with Li and Jin (the 'daughter').

'Bit of an odd situation with the daughter though, don't you think?'

Mia smiled, 'It's part of her education, and she loves it. She's hot stuff when she's turned on. I've never known anyone with such an appetite for pussy!'

'You...?' I began

'Oh yes, I fuck her too -- as a kind of "tutor". Li, Jin and I have had some amazing threesomes'

I'm astonished by this further revelation, but more than that, I'm in awe of all this depraved sexual liberation... And then I began to think about my niece, Zena...

***

Next day, I phoned Chrissy and told her what had transpired and she wasn't even slightly surprised. She had done a number of these paid sessions with Mia and she said there is often 'interaction'.

'You just need to set your ground rules and stick to them. For example, no male involvement.'

I decided that could work. When it's just women it doesn't seem unfaithful (and hubby knows and approves) but male involvement would feel like cheating so that's a no-no.

'Wanna come up and see me sometime, like four o'clock tomorrow?' said Chrissy, mischievously.

'Oo yes. What have you in mind?'

'Oh, something good, you can rest assured.'

Nice. I was looking forward to that already. No-one can make me come quite like Chrissy.

She was obviously planning something, but I thought I'd regain the element of surprise and catch her off-guard. It didn't quite work.

I turned up a little early, wearing a heavy overcoat (it was a chilly day) with nothing under it apart from a lacy bra, and a pair of open-crotch panties. Very risque. I rang her door bell then struck a pose and held my coat open. She opened the door and her jaw dropped.

'Now that's what I call inviting.' she grinned.

Oddly, she was dressed in work clothes ( hmm, not what I was expecting) and she pulled me inside, kissing me and feeling my breasts. 'Come in, come in.'

She turned and walked into her dining room and I followed, coat flowing behind me like a cape and breasts jiggling provocatively. I turned through the doorway and squealed. There was a lady sitting at her dining table! I instinctively went to close my coat but Chrissy turned and stopped me, pushing it open again. 'Penny this is Alyssa, a business associate of mine.'

Alyssa smiled. 'Hello Penny, I've heard so much about you.'

I was completely taken aback, but even in my discomfiture, I was appraising her. She was older, maybe 60, with short grey hair, stylishly cut, and she was immaculately dressed in a tailored black trouser suit, and great shoes. She had dark sultry eyes and was obviously quite busty, her boobs noticeably straining the material of her white button up blouse.

She stood up and sidled over to me, then walked around me looking me up and down. She was slightly shorter -- about 5'6"and quite curvy, but compared to me she was petite.

They talked about me like I wasn't there, something that I always find oddly arousing. Chrissy was showing me off, proudly. 'I told you she was amazing. How about that for a pair of tits?'

'Mm, there's certainly more than a handful, and a mouthful.'

She sat back down, and Chrissy said 'Al is a member of the lunch club. In fact, she's the original member. She started the group five years ago, for a bit of fun, but now there's a dozen of us and it's still growing. Al can't stay today, she only came to see me about some business, but I thought It was an ideal opportunity to introduce you two.'

'Yes, it's a shame, I can't stay Penny, so I will leave you to Chrissy soon, but I'll definitely see you at our next lunch. I quite fancy a 1 on 1, with just you and me.' She was completely matter-of-fact about it -- no hint of bashfulness. I imagined sex with her would be great. I bet she was controlling but in a good way.

'Al and I just have a bit of business to finish off Pen, would you go to the kitchen and make us a coffee? Oh, and leave the coat open '

Feeling slightly stunned, I obeyed and went to the kitchen to make coffee, leaving the coat open as ordered. This was such a strange situation, but I was finding it surprisingly arousing. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

I returned to the dining room and, as I put her coffee down, Chrissy ran her hand up my leg, right up to my rapidly moistening pussy lips. Alyssa didn't miss this, and as I took her coffee to her she did the same, pressing her hand up between my outer lips.

I turned towards her, looking down and meeting her gaze as she slipped my panties off and cupped my sex with her hand. I opened my legs wider and she slipped her middle two fingers into me, curling them up to find my G-spot, then gently stroking it. She had clearly done this before; in fact, she was a fucking expert and she had me close to orgasm in seconds. God, I was so HORNY. My legs almost buckled and I had to grab the table to avoid falling as came with a long low moan.

'Oohhh, that's sooo goood'.

She pulled her fingers out and licked them salaciously. 'Mm, very tasty.'

I looked at Chrissy, who was grinning from ear to ear. 'I KNEW you two would get along!' she beamed.

I sat on a chair to recover, my sex still oozing, and Al said, 'That was nice; you came so hard and so quickly Penny. I love a responsive woman. Mm mmm.'

She stood to leave, kissed me and felt my tits. 'I'm going to enjoy exploring you, but I have to get going now. 'I'll see you again, very soon...'

Chrissy walked Alyssa to the door as I sat there, a little dazed, but by the time she returned, my annoyance had resurfaced.

'How could you spring that on me like that? You're intolerable!' But she was unrepentant. She just laughed, grabbed me round the neck and kissed me hard. I tried to resist and maintain my show of petulance, but I was putty in her hands really. She led me to the bedroom, pulled off my coat, and pushed me backwards onto the bed.

'Here is your reward,' and she dived between my legs and ravished my cunt as only she can. 'Wow, you are wet!' Alyssa really turned you on, didn't she?' She was right. I found, once again, that being displayed, shown off, was a massive turn-on for me. I was so worked up that Chrissy easily brought me to two delicious orgasms as she ate me.

After the second one, she was overcome with lust, sucking and sucking on my pussy, trying to drain me dry then, still licking her lips, she crawled up over me and sat roughly on my face. She grabbed my head in both hands, and ground her wet pussy hard into my face.

'Eat me, slut!'

I tried to, but really, she was just using my face as something to hump against and she came hard, sobbing and moaning as her earthy fluids ran, almost choking me.

We crashed on the bed, kissing as our passions subsided, and then, as we calmed, we chatted about Alyssa, Mia, Li, Jin, mothers, daughters and nieces, until imagination stirred our loins again.

She rolled towards me, kissed me softly and slipped two fingers between my legs. All very gentle and sensual. Kisses, kisses and more kisses as she fingered me slowly and irresistibly to another two shivery, shuddery orgasms.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12