All Comments on 'The Awakening of Penny Pt. 04'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Thanks for sharing your love of the female body. Beautiful debauchery.

toesucker1toesucker110 months ago

“I was too deep into hornyworld now”. Ohhh yess. Me too.

PappasleazePappasleaze10 months ago

Enjoyed the whole paid adventure , from start to finish. I also like how When Chrissy told her to go fix them a cup of coffee she did and only made the two cups for Chrissy and Alyssa nothing said about her getting one so my says she didn't. I like the fact that she is realizing how turned on she is getting by being exposed, being shown off. It appears as though she is getting off 3 to4 times more than everyone else, maybe she needs to learn it is better to give than receive. Thanks for sharing. another 5 stars.

LissyWLissyW10 months agoAuthor

Pappaslease: Thanks. Penny says she hadn't thought of like that but you are right.

ladylicker1ladylicker110 months ago

This story is magic. Penny is having such a delicious time. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lissy .. my sweet author xxx

CupidCupidCupidCupid10 months ago

To me, this is two very intense stories rolled into one! 🥵

Penny is fast becoming quite well known in the circles she moves in, which is something she could eventually use to her advantage. Regardless if she is a giver or a receiver.

LissyWLissyW10 months agoAuthor

Thanks all, I'm pleased you like the stories, and please keep commenting. Your thoughts are always ...er... thought provoking. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely fucking fabulous. Your story just gets better and better. More and more please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

ComeDancingComeDancing10 months ago

ooh. Loving the awakening of Penny. Non-stop girly adventures. Looking forward to more about Penny and wondering if next time Jin's slender fingers can get wrist-deep for the audience....?

Couple of small fixes. Chrissy wasn't wearing knickers to the coffee-house, and Jin must have said "Perfect" in Cantonese.

Keep it up, your writing is sooooo horny

LissyWLissyW10 months agoAuthor

ComeDancing: Thanks. 🙂 You are righr about the knickers (oops) but not about the 'perfect'. Li (and Jon too) apparently switches between Cantonese and English quite regularly. Thanks for reading so thoroughly though!

x

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My girlfriend and think all your stories are so delicious and horny, it sets both of us two off and before you know it out come the magic wands and it is a raise who cums first!!

All except this one. This will pee off your followers and also you in regard what I'm going to say. The 'daughter', of the host is basically adopted by the hosts and 'trained', to sexually satisfy both the husband and the wife. It is also convenient that the are 'probably' of legal age as well. Come on, you can do better than this.

If this comment upsets you, I am vert sorry. It is just that in my line of work, I look after young women who have been in similar situations as the adopted daughter of the hosts and for me, and my partner, this story is too close to home.

LissyWLissyW7 months agoAuthor

Anonymous: I understand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...