The Awakening of Penny Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recovered, with many contented sighs, then asked her, 'What can I do for you, Chrissy?' and she smiled and handed me a thick toy that had been hiding under the pillow. I lay between her legs and slowly fucked her with the dildo. I love doing this; closely watching the the toy sliding in and out between her fleshy lips, seeing it pull on her clitoris each time I thrust it into her, making it peep out of its hood, hearing the squelch of her juiciness, and seeing her whitish cream coating the shaft each time I pulled it out. You can't get this kind of intimate detail with a strap-on.

I fucked her slowly, then faster, changing the speed and angle of the toy and occasionally rotating it in her vaginal entrance, and she rose inexorably to a howling climax. I slowed my pace again, sliding the thick shaft in....then slowly out.... then even more slowly in again, prolonging her orgasmic pleasure, and I simultaneously kissed her beautiful fleshy clit hood, taking it softly between my lips and making her twitch and jerk with intense aftershocks.

As she subsided into the blissful serenity of fulfilment, I kissed her stomach, then grabbed my knickers and coat and left.

Later, she sent me a sweet and appreciative text, making me smile. I have an amazing connection with Chrissy, and I really can't wait to introduce Marina to her. That is something to really look forward to.

To be continued...

12