All Comments on 'The Awakening of Penny Pt. 06'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

Another 5 stars. I love the way the week progressed. The way Chrissy took the lead and just said to Penny "eat me" and she did was good but what made everything even better is when Zena did pretty much the same thing the next day when she sat on Penn's face. I think Zena will be a dominate one and both Connie and their mom are in for it back home. great job,

PennyCPennyC3 months ago

Luv the story line

More my author

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your generous comments. They make the effort worthwhile. πŸ™‚

ComeDancingComeDancing3 months ago

5 stars as usual!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You are a very good writer, but you really need to study up on the proper use of β€œI” vs. β€œme.” You consistently get it wrong, which detracts from your otherwise excellent stories.

Cactus99Cactus993 months ago

pls dont stop here !!!!

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

Cactus99: There may be more, but I rely on Penny for my inspiration.

Cactus99Cactus993 months ago

thats awesome to hear Lissy !!! im now following you xxx

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The series was absolutely exquisite with the right balance of self-questioning, willing experimenting, and embracing the fruits of Sapphic love. I have always felt that sex between women was "more natural" than sex between men because of the intimacy factor and the simple but explosive and sustained joyful ecstasy that can be achieved with just the tongue, or two, or three. That this can be amplified in incestuous relations belies the "wrongness" of such acts between women of the age of consent. It was the height of feminine responsibility for Penny and Marina to pass on the realm of lesbian possibilities and pleasure to Zena and Connie while they were still young. So many future questions answered in full while they were still young; so fortunate for them. And, so fortunate for the two older sisters to be able to now fully enjoy each other while still married to men who they care for, but who are simply not able to supply the erotic pleasure they can now share with each other. Lovely. Thank you.

LissyWLissyW2 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments. Very much appreciated.

Lissy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES