The Awards Show Ch. 02

Story Info
Just a whetting of the appetite.
2.4k words
4.85
3.8k
4

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"Yes." Jet smiled, throwing caution to the wind for the sake of having this huge man in any way she could get him. She was excited, too excited to hold back and she couldn't find a good reason to hold back anyways.

"Come with me." Rhett walked back into the main area and took a hallway just past the bathrooms. There were still tons of people in lobby area, and Jet couldn't help but scan the room. It was a thrill to know that they had no idea what she and Rhett were about to do.

Rhett knocked on a few of the doors and looked up at her after hearing no answer.

"Looks like we have our pick." He grinned at her and gestured with his hand. Jet headed for the nursing room figuring the seating in there was more comfortable. She turned on the light, and there was a small couch inside on the left with a counter on the right. There was only about a foot of space after the small couch, and no windows for the room. The light had a dimmer switch, which allowed her to turn it down just enough to make it cozy.

By the time Jet turned back around, Rhett was inside and locking the door behind him. He turned to her with a grin and waited.

"My hair can't get too messy because we still have the party." Jet put the words out and then walked up to him as he moved to lean against the counter. Her fingers trailed down over the front of his pants and she felt him. He was harder than he had been in the hallway, but not quite at a hundred percent yet. His breath stuttered as she moved her fingers over him a few more times.

"Same goes for my hair. Tell me, how does your lipstick stand up because I am dying to kiss you."

"Take off your jacket first." Rhett did as she asked and she stood there stroking over him casually. "My lipstick isn't going anywhere. This stuff is magical."

"Oh baby, so are you." He sprung at her and she was up on the counter in the next instant as Rhett's mouth devoured hers. His lips and tongue took her breath away. Her fingers grabbed onto his shoulders even as he moved to trail down her neck.

"Fuck I wish I could eat you out right now, but I'm afraid they'll notice if my beard smells like you at the party."

"No time for all that. I want you too much." Jet moaned out the words as Rhett's lips made their way down her neck. Her fingers continued to rub over his hardening cock, feeling it through the fabric of his pants.

"You're making me crazy. Tell me what you want." Rhett gasped out the words before claiming her mouth once more. She managed to pry her mouth away for only a moment to answer him.

"I want you, all of you, now."

Her fingers started to work at the buttons of his shirt, only to unveil a tank top that he wore beneath. It afforded her the feel of just a little more of his skin as her fingers slid over his shoulder and between his layers. Her other hand pulled at his shirts before being joined by the first. Soon enough, he was completely untucked and she was working at the front of his pants.

Rhett's mouth continued to devour every inch of her he could reach and his tongue was sliding up her neck when she finally freed the button of his pants and slid his zipper down. In another moment, she slid her hands into his briefs seizing on his cock.

"Oh Jet...mmmmm...you're driving me crazy baby. Can I take the top of this dress down?" He ran his fingers up her arms and leaned back waiting for her response.

"No. It's kind of taped in place. Sorry."

"Unhhh..." He growled in frustration. "Now, I'm going to have to have you later, so I can see these beautiful tits." His hands cupped her chest and his mouth descended on her once more. "What about the panties?" He leaned back with an eyebrow raised as he spoke.

"That can be arranged." Jet pushed his chest backwards, and Rhett got the hint making room so she could hop down off the counter. She slid her skirt up and grasped the sides of her panties pulling them down and off of her heels. She stood up and laid them on the counter. They were purple lace and Rhett shook his head in appreciation.

"Now I'm just hungry again." His head tilted down and Jet wanted to moan at just the look on his face.

"I think you should sit down." She gestured to the couch behind him. Rhett nodded and let himself plop down on the cushions.

"Are you going to join me, or just tease me from over there?" Rhett leaned forward and Jet walked up to him, pressing her stomach against his face.

"I'm not going to tease you at all. I'm just going to take the edge off for both of us." Her fingers lifted his face so he looked into her eyes.

"If that involves getting to kiss you more, then I'm up for anything you are."

"Are you sure you can handle me?" Jet stepped from her shoes and straddled Rhett, standing up on her knees still. He leaned back and his hands encircled her legs, moving up to her ass to cradle it.

"I'm not sure at all Jet, but damn if I'm not willing to try." His right hand slid around and his fingers slid over her sex. "God, you're so wet." He pulled his finger back to his mouth and extended his tongue taking a lick along his skin before shuddering.

"Oh baby." The words from his lips made her force out a breath in excitement.

"I'm soaked, now are you going to get your pants out of the way, or are you going to make me do it?" Jett raised an eyebrow at him with a grin.

"Are you sure you want to go there? We don't have to." He pulled back to look at her and his pupils were completely dilated.

"Do I have to say please?"

"No, but I don't mind hearing you beg."

"Well, get those pants undone and get ready, then please give me that big, hard cock of yours."

"Sweet Jesus you have a way with words." Rhett moved quickly shifting his pants down and his underwear with them, displaying his cock that was rock hard at this point.

Jet slid her fingers down his cock, taking the liquid that had pooled at his tips with them. "I don't think you're wet enough." She smiled wickedly and moved forward, lowering herself so his cock was just at her entrance. Jet slid the head of his cock around her sex picking up moisture and garnering a loud, shaky moan from the large man beneath her. She paused with him there, just waiting to go inside and stared into his face.

"Please God don't tell me you want to stop." Rhett's eyes found hers and Jet held his gaze as she slid herself down on him slowly. Rhett filled her then, his thickness requiring her to relax completely just so that he could slide in. She paused when he was a few inches inside and pulled up before sliding back down more. Rhett's mouth hung open and his hands gripped her ass tightly. Jet wondered for a moment if he was going to force her down, but instead he just continued to allow her to set the pace. She moved slowly until she was flush with his body.

"God that feels good." Jet was completely filled and felt amazing. Every part of her body that could feel good did. She realized then that she had her eyes closed and when she opened them it was to stare into green eyes filled with heat.

"Are you okay? Not that I'm complaining if we just sit here like this for hours, but you sort of froze on me." He smiled at her before licking his lips.

"I'm so much better than okay right now." Jet grinned and leaned forward, forcing Rhett to lean back. Her hips shifted forward then back and he grasped her tightly in response, digging his long fingers in and sighing with just a hint of noise as if in pure ecstasy.

"Oh yes, ride me Jet, I want to feel you cum on my dick." He growled the words out and Jet leaned forward claiming his mouth as her hips shifted back and forth on him, grinding her engorged clit over his body. It was enough to make her moan into him as she moved.

She pulled herself back, breathing in his air and keeping the space between their faces tight as she moved. Each pull, push, and rub making her body quake and quiver. Jet felt amazing as she moved. Her arms moved up to frame his head on the back of the couch and she just watched him. His expressions were beautiful as they changed between surprise and bliss with each movement. Her body responded with each motion and one particularly good shift had her head thrown back with a load groan.

"Shhh...come here. You're going to get us in trouble." Rhett pulled her back to him and his waiting lips. Jet made noises into him then as he kissed her and held her hips, keeping the steady motion going.

"Rhett, I'm...I'm so close, I just need...I..." Rhett's hand dropped in between them and his thumb moved over to her clit, pressing down exquisitely. It was as if he could read her mind.

"Is that what you need baby?" He asked her in his deepest tone yet.

"Oh fuck yes, oh...huh...OH R..." She was cut off instantly as he slammed her mouth to his and all she could do was whimper as she rode out her release in soft motions against him.

"That feels way too good. I'm going to cum soon; do you want me to pull out?" He kissed along her jaw awaiting her response as reason returned to Jet's brain. She probably should have told him to pull out, hell they should probably be using a condom, but none of that seemed to matter.

"No, I want to feel you cum." It came out of her throat in a deep, rough voice like an animal as she braced her hands on the back of the couch. As she stared into his face, she started to shift up and down on Rhett. His hands returned to her hips and he growled when she made the change.

"Unh...yea, just like that, don't stop baby, don't stop." Jet had no intention of stopping. Her body was raw and open and each shift felt glorious in all the right places. The only thing that could make this better was watching Rhett cum beneath her. His fingers gripped tighter suddenly and his face gathered into an expression of pure delight before relaxing as he buried his head in her chest and grunted. His pelvis jolted multiple times as Jet felt his cock twitch inside of her.

A moment later, he leaned back with a soft gasp. Jet followed, laying herself against his chest. The two of them just lay there for a few minutes listening to each other's hearts and breaths calm. It was Rhett who finally broke the silence.

"I'm glad we have a ...a party to go to...I need to build my stamina back up after that." A deep laugh echoed through his chest.

Jet leaned up and kissed him. Rhett laced his hand onto the back of her neck and held her there enjoying her lips for a moment. When she pulled back, he left his thumb lightly stroking her throat.

"I guess we should get a little cleaned up and head over huh? Before they start to wonder if we've run off together." Jet smiled at him as she pulled herself off of him and stood up straightening her dress.

"Don't worry; Link will keep them at bay. He knows I wanted a few minutes alone with you, besides, it's only been about twenty minutes. Although, if you want to blow off the party, maybe head back to one of our rooms and continue, I am absolutely okay with that." Rhett was pulling together his clothes as he spoke.

"You have no idea how tempting that is, but I should really make an appearance. I promised."

"Fine, but you have to promise me that we are going to pick this up again later." He watched as she picked up her panties pulling them carefully over her shoes and back into place.

"And why should I promise that? Maybe I got my fill just now, or maybe you are a one-trick pony with nothing more to offer me." Jet was giddy and jousting with him openly.

Rhett sprang on her as she stood up, pinning her hips to the counter with his own. He looked so incredibly sexy. His shirt was only buttoned half-way and his beard glistened with just a hint of sweat as he leaned his head down near her face.

"I don't have a ton of tricks, but I have enough to make it worth it. If nothing else, I at least want you to sit on my face so I can taste every inch of this beautiful pussy. That, I promise will be worth it." His fingers moved down sliding over her wet panties in an instant as his long arm fished beneath her skirt.

Jett let out a shaky breath as his lips met hers. They kissed sweetly, but she could already feel heat creeping back into her body. Her hands moved up and around his neck and she felt Rhett hum softly in his chest. He pulled back a second later, and let his forehead rest on hers for a moment.

"Man you have my head spinning tonight. Please promise I can come back to your room, please." Rhett's words made her feel incredible.

"Now who's begging?" His fingers slipped under the lip of her panties and he leaned back with a smile.

"Please, please, let me taste your body tonight."

"Okay. For now, though, you have to stop so I can make myself look less...well...yea...and we can get to this party."

"Fine." A frustrated sound left his throat and he slid his hand free.

"Can I leave first?"

"Sure. I'll meet you at coat check whenever you're ready, alright?" He gave her a soft smile and she nodded before moving towards the door.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers