The Aztec Conquest

Story Info
Aztec warriors raid and pillage a small village.
1.3k words
3.94
17.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CruzMalo
CruzMalo
11 Followers

History is filled with many tales of conquest and suffering, and this story is no different however it comes from an alternate world like ours, except a people who were conquered in our world, instead became the conquerors. Dawn broke on what was supposed to be another ordinary day in a small quiet European village, however the sun would not break through the darkness this day. Thick, dark billows of smoke blackened the sky, the only light coming from the fires that ravaged the homes. The perpetrators of these horrendous acts swarm the village they stand mighty their bodies that have been honed by war and conquests burst with muscle. Their brown skin glistened with sweat as they don golden chest pieces, decorated with feathers, turquoise, and opal along with a loincloth to cover their crotches and nothing else, fully highlighting their strong builds. With swords made of stone as black as the midnight sky, the mighty Aztec warriors continue their barbaric assault as the men were slaughtered, and children were taken away to be sold, leaving the beautiful, blonde, alabaster-skinned women of the village at the mercy of the barbarians.

The sound of splintering wood echoes throughout the chaotic morning as the large, bronzed invaders kick down doors and force the occupants of the small village out of their homes. The women cry as they are dragged and led away to the ships in chains, to be used as breeding material or sold off as sex toys. Inside of a tiny shack a young couple hopes to hide out the invasion, The husband huddles up tightly to his young wife, holding her tightly they sat in quiet and prayed. Unfortunately, their prayers fall upon deaf ears that cool early morning as the door to the hovel flies open, the woman screams and cowers as her deep green eyes fill with tears as she struggles. She is overrun and torn away from her husband, her beautiful brunette hair thrashed about as she is manhandled and pulled from the shack, the sound of grunts and cries from her husband fill her ears. She sees him thrown about by the much larger assailants they beat him mercilessly tearing the clothing from his body while she cries on helplessly, once they have finished humiliating the husband, they turn their attention to the woman.

She tries to protest however one smack from one of the Aztecs quiets her down They grab her clothes and strip her letting her drop to her knees the cold dirt against her bare skin, her small But perky breasts bounce as she falls, her body is slim but soft as she had lived a fairly comfortable life, her husband is lifted by each of his arms while the rest of his body dangles a lifelessly as he struggles to maintain his consciousness He grunts and groans as he lifts his head up, he says something in his language to her to assure her that everything will be okay, she does not believe him but nods anyway The Aztecs rip the remainder of the husbands clothes off leaving him broken and naked, there's an audible laughter from the conquerors is the mock the man's rather insignificant cock, One of the Aztecs approaches the shaking woman, stands right above her and she stares up at him in fear He grabs his loin cloth, undoes it and let it fall to the ground The woman's eyes go wide, before her is the biggest and thickest cock she had ever seen at least double, no triple the size of her husband It was long and monstrous like a serpent,

She gulped, as she looked up at him, The Aztec says something in his language which she does not understand, however she doesn't need to as he grabs her hair and pulls her closer to his crotch. She turns her head and shuts her mouth not wanting to comply with what the brute wants her to do. The main aggressor yells and pulls her by her hair, she lets out a yelp of pain as he tries to force his cock into her mouth but still she fights and resists. The Aztecs holding her husband scream out at her, they begin to strike the man again and again, she cries out, begging for them to stop. She says she'll do it, she takes one last look over to her husband and apologizes to him, as he screams and begs her not to, she takes the large cock in her hand stroking it.

she is doing it to save her husband, to save themselves it's what she's telling herself, however her mouth waters as she fondles the large cock she wants to feel it, she opens her small mouth and puts it over the tip she licks it and she inches it further and for other down her throat, She gags and chokes struggling with it, tears begin to stream down her face as she struggles to take it all in. The mighty warrior grabs her by the hair and helps guide her He grunts, and she struggles but it finally gets in, his balls slap against her chin as drool and tears run down her face her small hand still stroking his large cock. She begins to moan as it becomes easier for her to go up and down, her free hand moves down her body and she begins to rub herself subconsciously, her husband can only watch heartbroken as his wife begins to enjoy being the toy of the invaders. She lustfully sucks on his cock, stroking it trying to bring as much pleasure as she can before the Aztec takes the cock out of her mouth, grabs her by her hair, and roughly forces her face down.

She grunts a bit in pain but eagerly sticks her ass up and opens her legs up, her dripping wet pussy anticipating the massive brown cock The Invaders laugh mocking her crying husband as the main antagonist bends down, he smacks her ass hard and rough over and over imprinting his hand She only moans and groans with a mix of pain and pleasure as he positions himself behind her putting the head of his cock against her opening, He plunges deep inside of her, in one swift motion she screams out grabbing fistfuls of dirt had she not been so wet It might have torn her apart, the warrior slams into her, grabbing hold of her waist he repeatedly Rams into her, his thick manhood stretching her out. She lets out moans after moans of pleasure hating herself for how much she's enjoying being conquered, she turns her head weekly, her eyes glazing over as she stares at her whimpering lover, she whispers I'm sorry, over and over in her language, before one mighty thrust brings her to orgasm, her toes curl her back arches as she screams out in pleasure, she begins to moan out how much she loves it as the warrior takes her again, over and over until she's left a weak lump on the floor groaning. The warriors laughed at the moaning woman; they had succeeded in turning her into their pet.

They dropped the husband's seemingly lifeless body to the floor He whimpered and cries when suddenly pulling out some unknown reservoir of strength that perhaps he did even realize was there he tackles one of the warriors from behind, knocking him off balance. He scrambles to his feet naked, afraid; he swings and flails wildly striking at the invader, he looks down and sees a club one of the Aztecs had dropped while violating his wife. He grabs the mighty club screaming intending to save himself and his wife, he lifted over his head, but his arm is caught by another warrior behind him, there are simply too many of them They surround him, disarm him and pummel him further they give him a nod, respecting his efforts. the Aztecs lift the woman and take her, The spoils of their conquest. As she is being carried away, she hears her husband scream out, the sound of stone meeting flesh, and then silence.

CruzMalo
CruzMalo
11 Followers