The B-Virus Ch. 03 - Michelle

Story Info
B-Virus, Michielle at the quarantine facility.
8.7k words
4.57
5.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mylar_Red
Mylar_Red
19 Followers

Michelle woke up in her new bed at the quarantine facility. The room contained a bed, desk, dresser, and chair. She got out of her bed and found she had a small bathroom. There were a couple of paintings on the wall, and a TV on the dresser opposite the bed. There was a small dome in the corner above the TV. It was small, but at least she had some privacy.

She went to the curtains on the one wall and pulled them to the side, taking in the view. She was about twenty floors up. She could see some barricades surrounding the building. There were woods behind the building and a highway in the distance.

She thought about how her life had changed in the last twenty-four hours. They told her the bad news when she first woke up in the hospital. She was infected with the B-Virus. The virus made women want to breed. She had read about the effects of the virus but did not fully understand it until she was infected. The urges to fuck a man, any man, were overwhelming. When Michelle realized she was infected, she knew she had to call the authorities, or she would fuck with the first man she saw.

They sent her to this facility once they verified that she was infected. It was used to house patients infected with the B-Virus. The doctor said she could get help here. She hoped they were right. The urges had started to consume her; all she could think about was fucking some guy, any guy. Having him cum in her pussy. She could not focus on anything else.

She noticed her bag on the dresser. She looked in her bag and found her clothes, dildo, and lube. The thought of playing with the dildo got her wet. She loaded up the ejaculating dildo with lube, stripped, and started playing. She rubbed her clit with the dildo to get herself wet. Then she started fucking herself. It did not take long for her to get close to release, and then she depressed the plunger, shooting the lube into her pussy. That triggered the orgasm she so desperately needed.

As she lay there, post-orgasm, a loud knock on the door startled her.

"Michelle, can you please open the door?" a female voice asked from the other side.

She quickly wiped the lube off her pussy and slipped on her panties and pants. She could feel the lube draining from her pussy into her panties. She rushed to open the door, her face flushed and her hair dis-shelved. She opened her door to a tall older woman dressed in dark slacks and a blouse standing in the doorway. There were two other women behind her.

"Good morning, Michelle." She smiled as she talked. "My name is Dolly. Would you please come with us? We need to take you to processing."

"Uh, sure."

Michelle, Dolly, and the two other women proceeded down the hall. Halfway down the hall, they turned right, and Michelle saw the elevators. They entered the elevators; Dolly pressed the button for the 2nd floor. When they reached the floor, the door opened and to another hallway.

They walked down the hall and entered a small room that contained a table and several chairs. A projector on the table pointed to a screen on the far wall. Dolly pointed to a chair, and Michelle sat down. Dolly sat down near her. The other two women stayed near the door.

Dolly spoke first.

"Do you want a coffee or water?"

"Uh, sure, I'll have some water."

Dolly looked at one of the women standing by the door.

"Could you get Michelle and me a water, please?"

"Yes, Mam." She said and left the room.

"How are you feeling?" Dolly asked.

"OK, I guess."

"Are your urges under control right now? Did your masturbation session this morning help?"

"What? Were you watching me?"

"You are in a quarantine facility; all the rooms and hallways are monitored. We do this for your safety."

"Oh." Was Michelle's only response.

After a few seconds, Dolly spoke again.

"You did not answer my question, are your urges under control? We need to discuss your options, and I need you to be able to focus."

Michelle could feel the heat of her embarrassment on her face.

"Yes, I'm OK for now."

"OK, good. Let's get started, shall we?"

"OK," Michelle said.

"Michelle, as you know, you are infected with the B-Virus. We don't have a cure, although we are working on it. The B-Virus primarily affects women of childbearing age. We still don't know all the details, but it increases hormones and fertility in woman's bodies. This manifests itself in an uncontrollable need to breed with a man. That is why there are no men allowed in the patient area."

Dolly paused as the lady returned with two bottles of water. Michelle digested everything she just heard. She collected her thoughts and asked her first question.

"So, how do you treat the B-Virus?"

"Well, one of the conditions that stop the urges is pregnancy. The virus goes dormant, and the urges are almost non-existent."

"I wasn't really ready to get pregnant. That's why I called you when I got infected."

"Well, the other option is an oophorectomy."

"What is that?"

"Have your ovaries removed."

Michelle did not say anything for a few seconds. She asked her next question slowly.

"So that would mean I could not ever have children?"

"Correct," Dolly said clinically. "It would also cause early onset of menopause."

"The other option is isolation until we find a cure. We can keep you safe, and men are not allowed into this facility, so you won't have to worry about having sex with any guy you see. However, the urges will continue. Most patients spend much of their time masturbating. We can provide a wide variety of sex toys to help you masturbate and other services."

"Other servers? What other services?" Michelle asked.

"Well, humans are social creatures. Some women crave the touch of another person; we have female volunteers who can provide that type of service. The only thing they ask is to be pleasured in return."

"What?" Michelle could not believe what she was hearing.

"You mean to tell me that I can request someone to help me masturbate in exchange for sexual favors? That sounds like prostitution to me."

The soft look left Dolly's face. Her eyes grew cold, and her face grew firm in resolve.

"Michelle, I understand this is a lot to take in. You are still early in your infection cycle. You do not yet understand how bad this can get. Everything we are doing here is to help people like you deal with this infection. After a few weeks, you will be grateful for all our services to help you deal with this crisis."

The smile returned to Dolly's face but was forced and did not meet her eyes.

"You don't have to make any decisions today. Take your time and think about it. These are big decisions and should not be made lightly. We do have counselors available to help you through this difficult time."

Dolly stood up and gathered her documents.

"My assistants will take you back to your room. We have provided another sex toy for your use. If you need anything else, please dial the reception desk; just hit zero on the phone in your room."

Dolly walked out to the room, and her assistant escorted Michelle back to her room. When she got into her room, she saw what looked like a big dildo standing up on her bed. As she got closer, she could see that it was attached to a replica of a man's chest. The chest was muscular looking, and it ended at the neck. It even had realistic-looking balls below the cock. There was a bottle of lube on the bed as well.

"What is this?" Michelle asked.

"It's your new sex toy." One assistant said.

"Where is my dildo?"

"The cleaning staff need to sanitize it. It will be returned tomorrow. In the meantime, you can use this one."

"I'm not using that."

"Suit yourself; use your finger then."

"Take it out of here."

"I'm afraid I can't do that. We are not allowed to touch residents' sex toys. Only cleaning staff can touch them."

"Well, tell them to come and take it away."

"I'm sorry, they only visit a residence once a day. You will have to wait until tomorrow."

There was a knock at the door. The other assistant opened the door. There was a waitress with a covered plate. Michelle could smell the eggs and bacon and realized how hungry she was.

"Since this is your first day, you didn't get to put in your order for breakfast. Dolly had them make you bacon and eggs. I hope that is OK."

"Yea, I'm starved."

The waitress set the plate on the desk and then spoke to her.

"Lunch is served at noon today. Your choices are on the sheet on your tray. Be sure to put your room number on the sheet with your selection and slide it under the door by 10 AM."

The waitress left the room along with the assistants. Michelle sat down at the desk and ate her breakfast, thinking about everything she had learned today. She did not think she had any good choices. She could already feel her horniness returning. She was going to have to take care of that soon.

With breakfast finished, she explored her room, trying to delay the inevitable. It was a standard-looking hotel room. There was a dresser with a TV on top. She had a bathroom with a tubshower combo, a sink on the opposite wall, and a toilet. She looked at the dome on the ceiling in the corner by the TV and realized it was the camera. That was how they were watching her.

She had stayed in worse but also stayed in better rooms. Nothing fancy, just functional. She busied herself with putting away her clothes and then sat down.

She looked at the male torso doll on her bed. It had a nice large dildo attached to it. She considered using it, then dismissed the idea. She thought she could resist her urges. She turned on the TV to distract herself. The first image that came on the screen was a woman lying on her back, being fucked by a large black man. Her legs were spread wide and resting on his shoulders. He was slamming into her like a jackhammer, slapping her body with his. She was screaming in ecstasy with each thrust. Michelle started getting wet, just watching it.

She changed the channel, and a different image showed a woman riding on top of a man. She was moving up and down on his cock; slapping sounds came from the TV as she did so. The man was tied to the bed, his arm and legs restrained to bed posts on each corner of the bed. Michelle changed the channel again.

Several more channels showed various images of porn, anything one could imagine. Gangbangs, BDSM, Femdom, sensual. Finally, she got to a shopping channel of some sort. It had various items scrolling across the screen. One item looked like a black saddle and had a bump on the front. Then she realized it was some sort of sex toy. Apparently, a woman could sit in the saddle, and the bump would vibrate on her clit. There was an option to attach a dildo to it as well. She changed the channel again.

Finally, she reached a news channel reporting on the latest issues of the day. She left the channel on but could not get the images she saw out of her mind. She kept replaying the porn scenes she had passed up. Her urges got more intense the more she thought about it. She tried to focus on the news, but her mind kept returning to the images she saw. Her hand slipped into her pants; then she remembered that there was a camera in the room. She thought about putting on a show but changed her mind. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She shut the door and started masturbating. It only took a couple of minutes to reach orgasm because she was so horny. Once she was done, Michelle went back out to her room to watch TV.

She remembered she needed to select lunch. She looked at the lunch menu, selected the chicken wrap meal, and slid it under the door into the hallway. She sat down on the bed and flipped through the channels until she found a movie that interested her. She could not focus on the movie, though, and kept glancing at the sex toy on her bed. It was such a nice big dildo, sticking straight up.

She tried to ignore her urges and focus on the movie. She succeeded for a short time, but then she thought she heard something from the room next to her. Out of curiosity, she lowered the volume on her TV and moved closer to the wall. She could hear moaning through the wall in a steady rhythm. It sounded like someone was having sex. She knew she should not eavesdrop, but she could not help herself and continued to listen.

She could not hear what was happening very well; the sound was muffled by the wall. The rhythmic moaning continued for some time, getting louder and more intense as it continued. Then it stopped. She could hear some muffled sounds through the wall. She was not sure if they were done; it did not sound like they finished, just stopped.

She realized the hand was down her pants rubbing her clit. She did not remember that happening. She felt some disappointment that the show she was listening to had stopped. After a short pause, the moaning started up again. She smiled and started rubbing her clit again as the moaning continued. It sounded like she was really getting pounded. She could not believe she was listening to someone else have sex and how hot it made her feel. She continued to rub herself to the sounds from the other room.

Suddenly the moaning stopped. She heard something different coming from the room. It sounded like people talking. It took her a moment to realize what she was listening to. It was the dialog from the movie she was watching. Her face turned red from embarrassment when she realized that she was listening to porn on the TV in the room next door.

She returned to the bed and turned up the volume on her movie. She tried to forget about what had just happened, but now she was hornier than before. The sex toy sitting on her bed was looking more enticing. She thought about what it would feel like to ride it. She absently started rubbing her pussy again while she thought about using it.

Finally, she could not take it anymore and took off her clothes. She started by licking up and down the shaft to get it wet. She squeezed the balls while she sucked on the dildo. It had a rubbery taste. It was not the same as sucking a real dick. She squirted some lube on her hand and rubbed it up and down the dildo. She was so wet thinking about riding it. She straddled the dildo, placing it at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly lowered herself on the torso doll, taking all of it in her pussy. Then she started riding the dildo.

**********

Dolly watched Michelle on the camera. She liked watching the patients when they first arrived. She especially liked "volunteering" to help treat their conditions. She liked the control she had in those sessions and made sure that whoever she was "helping" fully satisfied her before she took care of them. Usually, they wanted to simulate a man fucking them so that she would use a strap-on dildo on them.

Michelle was not that far along in her infection cycle for that yet. The current variant usually took one or two menstrual cycles to get that bad. Michelle had a new variant that seemed to progress much more quickly. They had lots of data from other countries quarantine programs to compare against. Dolly's goal was to speed up the decision-making process of the infected woman. Forced breeding was not an option here, but there were ways to speed things up.

Access to porn sped up the process quite a bit. The constant exposure to fucking reinforced the primal desire the virus was known for. The use of woman surrogates seemed to push them to decide to be bred. The simulation of sex with a man's penis reinforced the primal urges the virus was known for. Since Dolly took over the facility and implemented her new procedures, she had the lowest long-term residency of any of the other facilities.

She was able to move residents through the program in about a month. Also, almost 80% of her residents chose to have children. The rest chose to have their ovaries removed or just stay isolated. She hoped the new counseling program would help lower that percentage to the single digits. She also cut costs by allowing her residents to pay for their sex toys. Her superiors were very happy with her results and were replicating her program in other facilities.

She turned on the sound in Michelle's room and watched the show. Michelle was bouncing up and down on her sex doll, the big 8-inch dildo coming almost all the way out of her pussy before she sat down, taking it all the way to its balls in her pussy. Dolly's hand slipped down her pants and started playing with her clit while watching Michele ride the dildo.

Michelle started chanting as she rode the sex doll over and over again.

"Oh yea, fuck me, baby. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me, baby."

The chanting continued as she rode the doll. She started riding faster as she chanted her refrain. Then she paused and looked over her shoulder at the camera.

"Are you enjoying the show, you pervert?" she asked.

"Do you like looking at my ass?

"Let me give you a better view, you pervert." She said.

She leaned forward, providing a good view of her cunt filled with the dildo. She started rocking back and forth, the dildo coming almost all the way out before she took it all back in her cunt. She watched the camera over her shoulder as she continued to put on a show.

"You like that view, don't you, you pervert. You're jerking your cock to me, aren't you, you pervert."

She started rocking her hips back and forth with the dildo fully in her pussy, grinding on the doll. She closed her eyes and hung her head, and stopped moving. Her legs were trembling, and Dolly could see her cunt squeezing the dildo in spasms.

Dolly was furiously rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy during the show. She unbuttoned her pants and slid them to her thighs to get better access. She alternated between shoving her fingers in her cunt and rubbing circles around her clit. Her hand slid under her shirt and pinched her nipples. She was surprised by how turned on she was by Michelle's actions. She had watched lots of women masturbate during her time here, but this was the first time she was playing with herself at work.

Michelle had recovered enough to get off the doll. She turned to face the camera on the bed and straddled the doll again. She looked at the camera while she positioned the dildo at the entrance to her cunt and took it in her.

"The show's not over yet, you pervert. Keep jerking your cock." Michelle said.

She started moving slowly up and down the shaft she was riding. She stuck out her chest while riding her toy, and her tits started bouncing rhythmically. She increased her pace, sliding up and down the shaft while watching the camera.

"Look at my tits bouncing; you like that, don't you?" She asked the camera.

She continued bouncing her tits as she rode the doll. Then she lifted her right tit to her mouth and started sucking on her nipple. Then she did the same to her other tit while continuing to ride the dildo. Dropping her tits, she placed her hands on the bed and started fucking her toy faster. The chanting started again.

"Oh yea, fuck me, baby, fuck me, baby." Over and over again, she repeated it to herself, moving faster.

She leaned back, hands on either side of her doll, and kept pumping her cunt up and down on the dildo.

"You're looking at my cunt, aren't you, you pervert." She said to the camera.

She never took her eyes off the camera while she continued to slap her pussy up and down. Her juices were running down the shaft and over the balls, leaving a wet spot on the bed. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, and her breathing was fast from the excretion.

Dolly was furiously fingering her cunt with her fingers and rubbing her clit with her thumb, watching the show. She had never seen anything like this outside of porn. Her pussy juices were running out of her cunt and pooling on her office chair. She focused on the show in front of her and the pleasure she was giving herself in her office.

Mylar_Red
Mylar_Red
19 Followers