The B-Virus Ch. 03 - Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her orgasm building inside her. She increased her pace, desperate to get over the edge of release. Dolly watched Michelle keep up her pace, bucking on her toy like a woman possessed. Finally, Dolly closed her eyes, tilted her head back, clamped her legs shut on her hand, and started cumming. She froze in her seat as pleasure washed over her in waves. Her pussy contracted on her fingers, trying to milk them. She collapsed in her chair, fully satisfied.

She could hear Michelle reaching a crescendo of pleasure on camera. She opened her eyes to see Michelle roll off her doll and clamp her legs shut. She was shaking on the bed. She lay there, shudders running through her body in waves. Dolly smiled at the sight. It seemed they both enjoyed themselves with the show.

Dolly reached for some tissues from the box on her desk, cleaned herself up, and pulled her pants up. She shut off her feed, fixed her hair and clothes, and went to the bathroom to make herself more presentable. She then went to talk to Dr. Herman about their newest resident.

Dolly walked into the lab they had set up in the basement of the hotel. There was equipment and computers lining both walls. The equipment was small and portable and had been set up soon after the virus started spreading around the world. The authorities knew it would only be a matter of time before the virus would get into the country, so they prepared these sites ahead of time.

Like this one, low-security facilities were converted hotels or office buildings. Higher security facilities were set up for residents who became unruly and could not be contained at the low-security facilities. Dolly had been briefed on them but had not seen one in person yet.

She was chosen for this position because of her Master's degree in biology and her work in government service. She had friends in high places and jumped at the chance to lead this facility. She had gone through menopause last year, so the virus did not affect her the way it did other women. She did notice that she had more sex drive since the virus came out, but it was not uncontrollable like other women. She had not notified her superiors yet because she did not want to lose her job or become a test subject. She was studying her case along with Dr. Lindsey Herman, who had noticed similar symptoms in herself.

"Hello, Dr. Herman," Dolly said upon entering the lab.

"Hello, Ma'am." Dr. Herman replied.

They always used formality with each other when at work to keep up appearances, but they had known each other since college and were friends and occasionally lovers. They had experimented with each other in college and hooked up on and off over the years between boyfriends and husbands. When Dolly got the job at this facility, she first called Lindsey because she was an expert in virology.

"Do you have any updates for me today?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do. We finished sequencing the new variant last night. The biggest difference is that this variant is more tolerant of testosterone than the previous variant."

"Really? That is very interesting. Does it have any effect on men?"

"Not that we can tell. We suspect that men can now carry the virus and possibly infect other people with close physical contact."

"Wow, that is really going to change the infection rate."

"Yes, it will. With this new variant, the birth rate in this country is going to be the largest in history."

"Is that really such a bad thing?" Dolly asked.

Lindsey looked at Dolly, considering her next words. They were both scientists and knew that the declining birthrate was causing problems with the country's structure. Worker shortages plagued many industries and could not sustain the retirement system. Even with the Covid baby boom, the birth rate was too low to sustain the country. The B-virus could solve those problems. Some conspiracy theories even believed that was why it was designed and that there were factions within the government helping spread the virus.

"It will solve the birthrate problem but might introduce other problems that we can't predict."

"What kind of problems?" Dolly asked

"It will put a strain on all of our resources in the country. Food, housing, education, job opportunities, stuff like that."

"I think we will have time to work through those problems. It's not like there will be a flood of adults that we need to take care of; it will take years for those problems to surface."

"Well, all of this is academic anyway. The B-Virus is here, and a vaccine is 12 to 18 months out, so we will have to deal with the effects now. Our only treatment options are surgery to remove the ovaries, pregnancy, or isolation."

"I think we should focus on pregnancy as treatment. That will buy us time. Surgery should be the last resort; I'd hate to take away a woman's ability to have children in her 20s. If they already have children, it can be a viable solution. Isolation just seems to drive them mad. All they do is masturbate all day." Dolly said.

"I agree. I've looked at the data from around the world. Pregnancy seems the best path forward for now. I'll have a talk with the counselors and let them know our new direction."

"So, you said men can transmit this new variant."

"I said it is possible. We still have to test that theory."

"That's going to be hard to test without any men as test subjects. We could look for volunteers from the staff. I'm sure plenty of them were watching our newest resident this morning." Dolly said.

"I thought the same thing. That's why I proposed starting pregnancy treatment here at this facility rather than sending the patients to secure facilities. It is awaiting your approval."

Dolly smiled as she replied.

"I like the way you think, Dr Herman."

"Thank you, Ma'am." Lindsey smiled at the praise from her boss.

"I'll approve the proposal today. Hopefully, we can be treating patients by the end of next week." Dolly said.

***

Michelle spent a week playing with her sex doll. She was very vocal every time and seemed to get off on the fact that she was on camera. Her camera feed had become very popular among the staff that liked to watch such things. She had quite a few volunteers on her surrogate list if she chose to use one. Dolly was interested but did not want to be on camera for her whole staff to see, so did not volunteer.

After about a week, Michelle asked for a surrogate. This was much sooner than the other patients. There were lots of volunteers. Dolly and Dr. Herman were discussing Michelle's case.

"So, how had the counseling gone with Michelle?" Dolly asked.

"It is going well. Christine has met with her a couple of times this week. She explained each option but kept pushing pregnancy as the best alternative. She told Michelle we are nine months away from a vaccine. She has been suggesting masturbating to porn as an alternative, and Michelle has become obsessed with creampie porn."

"Excellent!" Dolly exclaimed. "We need to reinforce the pregnancy treatment with the surrogate."

"I think we should choose Jinni. She is dominant but not abusive. Plus, she is on board with pushing the patients to pregnancy. We can count on her to support us."

"Great, set it up," Dolly replied.

"One more thing, Ma'am. I received a response to our request for adding pregnancy treatment. We have been approved. They are sending three male volunteers, and we are authorized to start selecting our own. They provided some basic criteria, which should be easy to meet, but we pretty much have authorization to choose who we want."

"Perfect, that is great news. Let's start with the list we compiled of possible specimens."

****

Michelle woke from a fitful sleep. She turned on some porn and rubbed one out to start her day. After that, she got a shower to wash the stink of sex off her body. She spent her days watching porn and masturbating. The infection had progressed faster than normal due to her new variant. She had been infected for just a week and was now so horny that all she could think about was having sex with a guy and having him cum in her. Usually, this stage takes at least a month. Christine, her counselor, said watching porn would help her urges, but they seemed to get worse.

When she mentioned this fact to her counselor, Christine said that it was due to her new variant. Her next suggestion was to use a sex surrogate to see if that would help manage her urges better. Michelle had agreed to try a surrogate, although she was not sure what exactly that would entail. Her counselor was vague; she just said her surrogate would help her cum, but she would have to do what the surrogate told her to do.

There was a knock at the door. She put on a robe and opened the door. A tall skinny woman with dark hair was standing at the door. She was younger than most of the other women she had interacted with. She had a black bag with her. She smiled as she spoke.

"Hello Michele, my name is Jinni. I am your surrogate for today. May I come in?"

"Y-Yes," Michelle said.

Jinni entered the room and set the bag on the bed beside Michelle's sex doll. Michelle blushed as she realized how used the doll really was. It had been some time since she cleaned it. Her dried cum was still on it. Jinni did not seem to notice as she spoke.

"Are you nervous, Michelle?"

"Y-Yes". Michelle stammered.

"It's OK; everyone is the first time. Let me explain how this is going to work."

"OK."

"The use of a surrogate is completely voluntary. At any point, we can stop if you are uncomfortable in any way. I will simulate sex with a man with you to help relieve your urges. I have an ejaculating strap-on dildo I will use with you. Are you familiar with ejaculating dildos?" Jinni asked.

"Yes, I used to have one, but they took it when I arrived and left me that," Michelle said as she pointed to the sex doll.

"Ah, well, there is a shortage of these types of dildos now due to the virus. Yours was most likely converted to a strap-on like this one and used for treatment." Jinni explained.

"Oh," Michelle said.

"Like I was saying, I will use this with you today, and hopefully, it will suppress the urges for a while."

"How long does it last?" Michelle asked.

"Each patient is different. With some patients, it lasts up to a couple of days; for others, maybe a week. For some, it does not help at all. We won't know until we try. Are you still interested in treatment?"

"Yes, I'll try anything at this point."

"OK, there is one more thing, though; you are going to have to do something for me first."

"What do I have to do?"

"You have to eat my pussy and make me cum first."

"What?"

"You have to pleasure me first; then, we will perform your treatment."

Michelle hesitated, debating on what she wanted to do. On one hand, she was not thrilled with the prospect of eating this woman's pussy. On the other hand, she did not want to continue to deal with these urges. All she did every day was masturbate to porn. It was slowly driving her crazy.

"OK," Michelle said.

'OK, what?" Jinni demanded in a stern voice.

"OK, I'll eat your pussy and make you cum."

"Good girl," Jinni said.

Jinni stood up and started to take off her clothes. She removed her shirt and her bra. She had small tits, maybe a B cup. Then she removed her pants and panties. Her pussy was shaved. She was much younger than the other woman Michelle had dealt with.

"Why aren't you affected by the virus," Michelle asked.

"It is because I am pregnant."

"Really?" Michelle asked.

"Yes. I was not ready to have children, but this is much better than masturbating to porn all day long. The urges stopped the day after conception"

"Really?" Michelle could hardly believe what Jinni was telling her.

Jinni turned on the TV and selected a creampie porn compilation video. Michelle started watching the woman on the TV getting fucked and filled with cum. She was getting turned on, and her urges returned. Jinni had laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

Michelle started absently rubbing her pussy and approached the bed. Jinni's legs were toned and smooth. Her pussy was clean-shaven, and she had big pussy lips. Michelle took off her robe and checked out Jinni. Her small boobs were firm, and her nipples were sticking up. Michele glanced at the TV and saw a dick pulsing in a pussy. When he pulled out, she could see the creamy cum flowing out of the pussy. The urges intensified, and she turned back to Jinni and focused on her task.

Michele lay on the bed to get more comfortable. She started kissing Jinni's thighs just above the knee. Kissing and licking her way up Jinni's thigh. When she got close to Jinni's pussy, she switched to the other leg and kissed her way down the inside of her other thigh. She started her journey back up the thigh when she got close to the knee.

Jinni was enjoying her attention and had closed her eyes while rubbing her tits. When Michelle worked her way back up Jinni's leg, Michele then focused on the crease of her hips, licking right next to her pussy lips and then up over her mound and back down the other side, teasing her. Jinni started moving her hips, trying to get her pussy under Michele's tongue.

Michele licked around her pussy, circling closer with each pass. She could smell Jinni's arousal, and her juices were flowing. Michele tasted the sweet musky flavor leaking from Jinni. She licked her pussy lips one after the other. Then she licked circles around the clit. Then she took a big lick up her pussy and sucked on her clit.

"Oh yea, just like that, lick my pussy." Jinni said.

Michelle reached between her own legs and started fingering her own pussy while she attended to Jinni. She wished there was a man behind her fucking her while she did this. Then she remembered that she was on camera and people were watching her. The thought of being on camera while she ate another woman's pussy turned her on more than ever. She attacked the pussy in front of her with a new determination. She wanted to make Jinni cum for everyone watching.

She continued to lick Jinni's pussy, sticking her tongue in her pussy and then licking and sucking on her clit. Lapping sounds could be heard from between Jinni's legs. She gently blew on Jinni's clit and resumed licking and sucking on her. Jinni was rocking her hips, trying to hump Michelle's face.

Michelle pulled her soaking finger out of her own pussy and inserted it into Jinni's pussy, mixing their juices. She started thrusting her finger in and out of Jinni's pussy while licking her clit. Jinni was mewing in pleasure and pushing against Jinni's finger with each thrust in her pussy. She continued to fuck her pussy with her finger.

Jinni's thrusts started to get more erratic. Michelle kept up her efforts, and Jinni grew still. Her pussy started squeezing Michelle's finger. She did not make a sound she approached her orgasm. Michelle pulled her finger from her pussy and covered her pussy with her mouth. Jinni started squirting in her mouth, and juices were running down the crack of her ass, wetting the bed. Michelle sucked the juices out of her pussy. Jinni lay on the bed recovering while Michelle waited impatiently. Finally, Jinni lifted her head and looked at Michelle over her belly.

"That was very good," Jinni said.

"Thank you," Michelle replied.

"I suppose you need some relief now."

"Yes, please."

Jinni got off the bed, her legs still a little wobbly from her recent orgasm. She got her bag and pulled out a strap-on dildo with a plunger attached. She also removed a thermos, unscrewed the cap, and pulled out a bottle of white liquid.

"This is cum flavored lube. It is the most realistic product on the market now." Jinni said as she unscrewed the top.

She held the bottle out to Michelle.

"Here, smell this."

Michelle hesitantly leaned forward to smell the bottle. The salty smell of cum assaulted her nose as she took a good whiff. The lube smelled just like a man's cum. The smell aroused her in a way she had not ever felt in the past. Her pussy juices started leaking out of her, triggered by the smell. She stared at the bottle in disbelief.

"Dip your finger in and take a taste."

Michelle pulled her gaze from the bottle and looked at Jinni, unsure how to proceed. The urges had returned after smelling the cum lube. She really wanted to taste it. She hesitated, not knowing what the taste of cum would do to the urges that were starting to overpower her will.

"Go ahead, take a taste," Jinni said with an encouraging voice.

Michelle reached out her hand and dipped a finger in the bottle. The lube was slightly warm to the touch, just about the same as body temperature. She pulled her finger out of the bottle and looked at the white cream covering her finger up to the first knuckle. As she brought it to her face, she could smell the odor of cum. She was totally focused on her finger as she slowly brought her finger to her mouth.

She stuck her tongue out and tasted the lube on her finger. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the salty flavor that assaulted her taste buds. She was surprised at how realistic the flavor was, just like from a man's penis. She quickly sucked the rest off her finger. The taste and smell intensified the urges she was already feeling. She wanted more.

"It tastes and smells just like cum. Are you sure it's not real?" Michelle asked.

"I'm quite sure it is not real. It would take a dozen men to produce this much semen. This was manufactured in a lab." Jinni explained as she filled up the plunger on the strap-on dildo.

After she was done filling up the plunger, she put on the strap-on dildo. Michelle focused on the dildo. It was about eight inches long and a little bit thicker than the average-sized penis. She could see the veins and bulbous head and got wetter in anticipation.

"Now Michelle, in order for the treatment to work, you have to do what I say when I say it and not ask any questions, OK?"

"O-OK." Michelle said.

"Part of this treatment is going to include some role-playing on your part. If I tell you to say something, you need to say it, do you understand?"

"Yes." Michelle's eyes never left the dildo sticking out in front of her. All she could think about was having that thing inside her. She was excited with anticipation and would do or say whatever she had to in order to feel that thing inside her or to taste the cum lube again.

Jinni moved to the foot of the bed, her back to the TV. The porn movie was still playing in the background. She slowly pushed the plunger, loading up the dildo with cum. Michelle could see just a little lube coming out of the head of the dildo.

"Do you want to suck my dick, Michelle?" Jinni asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want my cum?"

"Yes."

"Then get on your hands and knees in front of me on the bed and suck my dick, you slut."

Michelle was getting even more turned on by the orders that Jinni was giving her. She followed the orders and got in front of Jinni. She could smell the cum on the tip of the dildo. She licked the head and closed her eyes; the pleasure of the taste sent shivers down her body.

"Suck my dick, you slut." Jinni commanded again as she grabbed Michelle's head and forced it down on the dildo.

Surprised by the sudden aggression of Jinni, Michelle choked and gagged when the dildo hit the back of her throat. Jinni let go of her head, and Michelle started moving her mouth up and down the shaft.

"Suck the cum out of my dick."

Michelle sucked hard on the dildo in her mouth and was rewarded with a small taste of cum in her mouth. It was like sucking cream through a straw, she had to suck hard to get anything to come out, but the taste incentivized her to suck harder. Her cheeks were sucked in, and sucking sounds filled the room as she tried to get out more cum.