The B-Virus Ch. 03 - Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle reached between her legs and started playing with her pussy while she sucked the dildo in front of her. She stuck two fingers in her pussy and started thrusting in and out of her pussy while bobbing up and down on the strap-on.

Her urges consumed her at this point. She remembered that she was on camera. That added to her arousal. She could see some man cumming in some woman's pussy on the TV behind Jinni. She was lost in her pleasure and was surprised when Jinni spoke.

"Do you want my cum?"

"Hmph," Michelle said with the dildo in her mouth.

"Here it comes," Jinni said as she grabbed the back of Michelle's head and thrust the dildo to the back of her throat.

Michelle gagged as Jinni pushed the plunger part way down and shot the cum lube into the back of Michelle's throat. Jinni pulled the dildo out so just the head was in Michelle's mouth and pushed the plunger again. Warm cum filled her mouth, sending her over the edge. The orgasm started rolling through her body as Jinni pulled the dildo out of her mouth.

Michelle felt a burst of cum lube hit her face as she was in the throes of her orgasm. Jinni had saved most of the lube for this part and continued to shoot the lube on Michelle's face in short bursts. A shot of lube painted her forehead and started running down her face into her eyes. A shot of cum hit her face covering her cheek. The next shot painted her other cheek. The final shot of cum hit in the chin, and more went into her mouth.

Michelle collapsed on the bed, her hand between her legs from playing with her pussy. Her ass was in the air, ready to be fucked. She trembled in ecstasy as the pleasure washed through her body in waves. She could smell the cum on her face and taste it in her mouth. She could feel it running down her face and kept her eyes closed to keep it from running in her eyes.

She just lay there enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm for a good minute. She heard Jinni moving in the room during this time, then felt a weight get on the bed behind her. Michelle reached up and wiped the cum from her eyes and then sucked it off her fingers. She slowly opened her eyes and could see her reflection in the mirror. She could see the cum all over her face and in her hair. It was running down her face and dripping in pools on the bed in front of her. Porn was still playing on the TV and some woman was lying on her back begging for a creampie.

"I'm going to fuck you now," Jinni said as she positioned herself behind Michelle.

Jinni smacked her ass with one hand. The smack was loud in the small room.

"Ow!" Michelle exclaimed as she lifted herself off the bed and looked behind her at Jinni. "What was that for."

Jinni smacked the other cheek, the sound echoing off the walls. A red print was forming on both Michelle's ass cheeks. Jinni had an evil grin on her face, like she was enjoying herself.

"I said I'm going to fuck you now. I want you to beg for it."

With those words, the urges returned with force. Michelle wanted nothing more than to have a dick cum in her pussy at that point. The vision of Jinni behind her with the dildo pointed at her pussy excited her, unlike anything she had experienced before. She knew in the back of her mind that the virus was playing a big part in her desire, but she did not care. She wanted to feel a dick cum in her pussy.

"Please fuck me," Michelle begged.

"Say it again."

"Please fuck me," Michelle begged again.

Jinni rubbed the dildo up and down Michelle's slit, then smacked her clit from below a few times. This had the desired effect, and Michelle's pussy got wetter from the stimulus. She positioned the head of the dildo at the entrance to her pussy. She slowly started pushing the dildo into her pussy. The head of the dildo spread her pussy lips and disappeared into her snatch. Jinni pushed it in further, then pulled out everything except the head. She pushed forward, burying it deeper in Michelle's pussy and back out again.

"Oh God, that feels good," Michelle said.

"Do you like this dick in your pussy?"

"Yes, I love it."

Jinni grabbed Michelle by the hips and started thrusting her hips back and forth, jamming the dildo into Michelle. The rhythmic wet slapping of sex could be heard bouncing off the walls as Jinni started fucking her in earnest. Michelle braced herself as Jinni continued to slam into her. Michelle's tits swayed underneath her in time with each thrust from Jinni. Michelle watched Jinni's boobs jiggle in the mirror as she fucked her. Jinni was looking down at the dildo going in and out of Michelle's pussy, focused on the show in front of her.

The pounding continued as Michelle pushed back in time with Jinni's thrusts. Jinni looked up and caught Michelle's eyes in the mirror. A slight smile spread on her lips as she noticed Michelle watching her in the mirror.

"Look at you, your face covered in cum, being fucked, on camera, you look like a porn star," Jinni said as she reached up and grabbed a handful of Michelle's hair, and pulled back.

Michelle arched her back and pushed her chest forward to relieve the pain from her hair being pulled. She looked at the camera in the corner of the room and then back at herself in the mirror. The thought of being on camera, being seen by unknown viewers, excited her so much. She could not believe that degrading activity turned her on so much. She reached between her legs and started furiously rubbing her clit while Jinni fucked her.

"You like watching me, don't you?" Michelle said to the camera.

"They do watch you, Michelle. You're the most popular cam for all the staff."

"I am?"

"Yea, they are all watching you right now, you slut."

"Oh, God."

Jinni pulled back on her hair harder and increased her pace.

"You like being watched, don't you?"

"Yes!"

"You like the thought of men jacking off to you."

"Yes!"

"You want them to see your face covered in cum."

"Yes!"

"You want them to cum in your pussy."

"Oh God, yes!"

"Beg for it."

"What?"

Jinni slapped her ass hard, and another red print formed on her ass cheek.

"Ow."

"Beg them to cum in your pussy. Beg for your audience."

"Please cum in my pussy."

SMACK.

"I said to beg for it."

"Please cum in my pussy. I want it so bad. Please cum in me. Please, please, please."

Michelle's frantic rubbing of her clit stopped, her eyes closed, and her mouth hung open as the orgasm rolled through her body. Jinni, noticing that Michelle was in the middle of her orgasm, grabbed the plunger and started squirting cum lube into her pussy. She pushed the plunger in stages, mimicking a man cumming in her pussy in spurts.

Michelle felt the cum shoot into her pussy. Her body, infected with the new variant of the virus, reacted as if a real man's cum was shooting into her pussy. Her orgasm reached new highs, the pleasure spreading throughout her body. She had never felt something so good before in her life.

Michelle collapsed on the bed, her body trembling in pleasure from her session with Jinni. The dildo slipped out of her pussy, and globs of cum lube started falling out of her onto the bed. Jinni finished shooting cum on Michelle's ass. The cum lube started running out of her pussy and down to the bed as she lay there unresponsive in the bliss state the virus was known for.

Jinni got off the bed and removed the dildo. She went to the bathroom to clean herself and her toy up. When she returned, she packed up her stuff, got dressed, and turned off the TV. Michelle was just coming out of her bliss state and opened her eyes to see Jinni already dressed.

"How are you feeling?" Jinni asked.

"Wonderful!" Michelle replied.

"That was just a taste. It is much better with a real man and real cum. Once you are pregnant, the urges mostly go away, and you can go about your normal life. Otherwise, you are going to have to stay here. Just something to think about."

Jinni grabbed her bag and started for the door.

"I'll send housekeeping up to change the sheets," Jinni said as she left the room.

Michelle lay on the bed, totally satisfied, thinking about what she wanted to do. Given her circumstances, being pregnant did not seem so bad. She was glad Jinni gave her a new perspective to consider. Her thoughts of having a baby trailed off as she fell asleep, exhausted from her session.