All Comments on 'The Babymaker Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

I wonder if someone followed the detectives to their interview. I'm just guessing is all. I must say WW I love these more meatier stories. Glad to see a new story drop from you. Thanks, hope all is well!

madmaniacmadmaniacover 2 years ago

Is this the end for Cindy?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

As usual, Level 3 Patrons will get the cliffhanger answer this evening. Level 2 and 3 patrons are getting updates and additional content, such as picture representations of Bowser, Carole, and Cindy Ross. Of course, any support is greatly appreciated. My Patreon is at https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Alrighty, here we go again........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mrs Crowbar could answer most of their questions ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cindy Ross has become a liability, no longer an asset. Time that she is let go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The reason I can't give this a 4 or 5 is because of the Bettina nonsense and the other useless material. Now I can just skip those paragraphs and not miss any of the story at all. I sure hope you go back to the good writing you did early on. I have read every story you wrote.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

Here we go again ill b watching for the next installment to drop asap. Cant wait thanks for an outstanding story as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story with some very interesting twists. Apparently your police commander will have some explaining to do or else you plan on getting rid of her, but I doubt that is your intent.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

cindy just fucked up

cornred58cornred58over 2 years ago

Cindy Ross has revealed her true loyalties and it is not to her fellow police officers. She must be fired. Sadly she did not inherit her father's demeanor and will suck at running that organization.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Anonymous/Media

Ignore the media reports at your peril. In fact, I'm going to make damn sure that important clues ARE embedded in the morning reports.

But those morning reports are important, anyway. First, they convey important information that affects the story. And second and most importantly, they show the bias, dishonesty, and deep corruption of the Mainstream Media. And showing the perfidy of the Media is the main reason I keep writing and publishing these stories, to show that corruption and dishonesty that is destroying America and getting our military service members and Police Officers murdered. I will NEVER stop exposing the corruption of the American Mainstream Media.

And if you don't like that, Mr. hiding-behind-the-cloak-of-Anonymous, there are many other stories on this site for you to read, and I won't care a bit if you don't read mine. See ya, and I wouldn't wanna be ya.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Clearly Crowbar your frequent media exposure and its perfidy is key in your overall message . And is part of how the Crowbar gets his clues . A very important part of these stories .

About Cindy ? Just WOW !

GodianMichaelGodianMichaelover 2 years ago

Woah! Thatz clearly obstruction of s criminal Investigation...

WTF was Cindy thinking...

She needs to kept her emotions in check seriously.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

What does Grizz know about Cindy and what does Cindy think she's playing at? Definitely not a weak mind, that's for sure.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

The hotel scene with Ariel, Wanda, Carl and Laura’s secretary Laurie now makes sense. Initial preview of Carl’s side enterprise.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES