All Comments on 'The Babymaker Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167over 2 years ago

Ariel hired the hit. She is in love with Wanda.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

You r such n awesome writer i dont try n figure the stories out dont want to. I just sit back n read n enjoy every word. The only complaint i have is u dont write fast enough. Im probably the 1st person to read every chapter. I wait like a hungry dog. Its 0350 sat morn now as i finish. Great Great job again. Thanks for providing such great entertainment.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story. You have me turned all which way around. I've been seeing Laura on the outskirts of the cast for the past few chapters. I just can't decide whether she is involved or we are supposed to think she is. Maybe the suggestion that she is involved is a set up. I can't decide whether it's a set up because of this last wrinkle of Carmela. I wonder if we have the same killers but hired by different people. Oh well I guess that's enough theorizing. Thanks for this WW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Predictions and answers to your questions....

David Roseblatt ordered the murders of both Carl Ryder and David "Rose" Flanders. He had his wife & Flanders followed to meet up with Carl. Then followed Carl and drove him off the road and murdered him. Then after Flanders was questioned, Roseblatt had Flanders murdered by the same 2 thugs, because he was panicking.

Laura will still have her career. Cindy will be given the choice to retire early or get demoted, Tanya Muscone taking over for Cndy, when Cindy decides to go to work for her father.

As for who the 2 thugs are? I would love for they to be missing members of the disgraced SEAL team, which still has members at large.

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Seriously? Someone is stealing your stories? Are they trying to monetize them?

brownmobbrownmobover 2 years ago

Damn you and your cliff hangers (silly me i should be used to it)

Keep em coming please, hanging till the next episode

cornred58cornred58over 2 years ago

Cindy Ross may be contrite now, but in the heat of the moment she revealed her loyalty Is not with the Badge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This gets more interesting with each submission, my question is why does it take so long for your stories to arrive. As to your clues, I think one of the responders has decyphered your clues and made some observations and apparently with supporting data. Keep up your good writing. It is good to see Jack back in the ICs good graces and helping with stopping some bad elements from escaping justice

Bh76Bh76over 2 years ago

Unfortunately, people steal stories off here and post them on Amazon all the time.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 2 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The next and final chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Thanks for the kind comments, and also for your possible solutions. We'll see what happens...

brownmob (and everyone): Want the solutions to my awesome cliffhangers? Just become a Level 3 Patron on my Patreon account. (https://www.patreon.com/IronCrowbar) At 9:00pm tonight, they will get the first part of the next chapter, while the rest of us wait until Literotica publishes the whole story. And as always, I appreciate the Patreon support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Laurie not Laura

Great story. I am in my normal state of mind, confused.

The Facebook page and operation have security and is compartamenlized which sounds like a CIA Op. If it's purpose is to breed future spies the CIA officer would have to be younger for follow thru. There's no mention of payments to the person running the operation.

Laurie makes and keeps Laura's schedule and went directly to Carl for stud service.

Laurie ran the operation!

If profit and breeding spies are not motives for the operation then it was designed to bring down Laura and the IC.

The only person with motive and resources for the killings is the DNI who hasn't been mentioned in this story. Carl's death was to get the tapes and bring down Linder..

I haven't been right figuring out WW's story lines. I'll go way out in left field and say that Flanders murder is a red herring to throw suspicion on Roseblatt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really should publish your stories. I would gladly purchase them, plus you would have the ability to sue anyone from stealing your work.

Especially you wise guidance on how to save this country from the sorry state it is currently,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anon.

Unfortunately too many readers are to young to have watched the Batman Show when it came out. It probably is in syndication. But that last line had me singing in my heard an, dah dah dah dah Crowbar!, just like the show. Nice throwback to us old farts!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Very interesting . Roseblatt has to have had his hands in the murders . IDK how Cindy got that info from Laurie . And doesn't know more about Lauries involvement . Maybe she does know more ?

I can't wait until the story of " a train coming around the Western horizon " . Which won't be this one . As it has been a clue since they moved into the cabin . It's killing me though . Lol .

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

The Iron Wolf doesn't need a crowbar . She has WHAM , BAM , POOF , BOW !!!! Right Batman ?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Roseblatt is first choice, with A rial as second.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

I do believe that not enough attention is being paid to Laurie ( Laura’s secretary) She would know all of Laura patients and know from their files the ones who w@nt. To have children. I don’t think she is @ killer but recruited someone with CIA connections. Or the killers are Themis sing Navy Seal guys.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES