The Babymaker of Springwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh thank you, thank you so much." she sobbed, holding him close, pressing her firm breasts into his chest as he finished ejaculating inside her and quickly withdrew his massive rod from her tiny little pussy.

A thick blob of semen flowed out of her vagina and down the cleft of her buttocks to form a pool on the sheets below.

.

He expected an icy glare from Dr. Wright when he entered the control room, and he was not disappointed.

"Can you explain to me why you felt the need to ejaculate after one minute and thirty four seconds?" She said in a low angry tone.

"I had to Doctor, I was hurting her! What else could I do?" She could tell by his voice that he had acted out of real concern for Mrs. Brock.

Dr. Wright's expression changed to one Greg had not seen before. It was a long minute before she spoke again.

"Early in medical school, they taught us, "First, do no harm." She sighed a bit, and met Greg's eye.

"You clearly felt you were doing her harm. I can't fault you. It's easy for me, with all my years of experience to sit in another room, secure in the knowledge that the vagina is an amazingly resilient thing and not worry. You, on the other hand, are in contact with her, and the empathy you feel for her doesn't come across on a video monitor."

They sat in silence for a few seconds, before the doctor reached out and rested her hand on his arm.

"You did the right thing, Greg."

He had never seen Dr. Wright smile so warmly before. Maybe Christine was right, maybe there was a kind heart inside that crusty old soldier.

The Doctor leaned back in her chair and held his eye in a somewhat softer version of her steely gaze.

"Greg, do you realize that what we're doing here is patently illegal, and we'd have all lost our licenses by now if some very high level people weren't quashing every report?"

"I had suspected something like that."

"Well, I can assure you, we are very well protected. But this can't go on forever. New men are already moving into the area, and young men are entering their reproductive years. In another two to four years, Springwood will achieve a low average birth rate with no help from us, and this clinic will quietly close."

He nodded his understanding as Dr. Wright continued.

"Have you thought about what you're going to do after that?"

"I'll find a lab to work in somewhere I guess." He replied, not really wanting to think about this incredible job ever ending.

Dr. Wright leaned forward in her chair. "I'll come right to the point."

"You always do." he said with a smile, drawing a rare smile from the doctor.

"Greg, you should have been a doctor. A man with your compassion and interpersonal skills is wasted in a laboratory setting." She paused for a moment.

"I've got two Nurse Practitioners that will be with me as long as they care to be. I could also use a PA. If you like, I'll put you through school and the job is yours. Graduate with honors, and I'll retire your old student loan debt as well."

He didn't even have to think about it. There was no way he could allow himself to disappoint her now.

Greg realized he had come to love the crusty old soldier.

***

Case #64: Mrs. Janine Fisher

Janine Fisher definitely had her vanity. She was a natural blonde, with blue eyes and a face that plastic surgery had made prettier than most.

Plastic surgery had also made her tits bigger than most, and she dressed to show off that 36 DD rack her husband had paid good money for.

Her fine little bubble butt hadn't needed any work, and she wrapped it tightly and flaunted it all over Springwood, smirking to herself whenever she caught a man with his eyes glued to that camel toe she loved to show off.

Her firm flat abdomen hadn't needed any work either.

Janine had tried the dilator that Dr. Wright provided, and found it nice enough, but that nasty goo shot out of it on the first stroke, and, as a matter of fact, she had a nice selection of bigger better dildos that she used on a daily basis.

And her husband? What a dweeb. A dweeb with a lot money.

She let him fuck her once a month to keep the money flowing.

But she wasn't getting any younger, and she knew she needed something to keep him and his money around when she stopped looking good.

And nothing ties a man down like a baby.

She'd been trying for three years now, and on fertility drugs for about as long as it was safe to do so. Today was going to be different. Today, she knew she was going home pregnant.

She had let her husband blow his little wad in her this morning, then douched in the shower so her pussy would be nice and fresh for her insemination. Her husband had no clue how she would be spending her morning.

Janine was a mercenary bitch.

.

"Ah, Good morning Greg!" Dr. Wright smiled as Greg took his usual seat in the control room. Greg returned her smile with his own.

"Before we get to Mrs. Fisher, I wanted you to know that Mrs. Brock will be back next week." Dr. Wright rested her hand on his. "Be gentle with her."

"I will." He replied. In the year he had been here, he'd had many clients return, but far less than Dr. Wright had ever imagined on the day she hired him. Mrs. Brock stood out in his mind. He would be very gentle with her.

"Now, on to Mrs. Fisher." The doctor said, turning to the bank of monitors.

"She's a gravida zero, 31 years of age, married six years to a successful local businessman. Her tolerance for penetration seems quite high, although, since she used the dilator only once, firm data is lacking. You might find her personality a little abrupt, but I see no real barriers to successful insemination." She turned from the monitors and faced him, looking over her bifocals.

""I think I'll be fine." He said, looking at the big fake tits that had just sprung free on the monitor.

.

Mrs. Fisher was lying on her side when Greg walked into the insemination room

"You the guy who's gonna fuck me?" She said before Greg could even introduce himself.

"Yes, my name is..."

"I don't want to know your name. I just want you to knock me up." She interrupted.

"OK, sure." He said, nodding his head and letting his robe fall to the floor. He had been very hard indeed before he heard her speak.

Now he was more like three quarters. He climbed up on the bed between her wide spread legs.

"You got a pretty good dick." She smirked. "But don't go thinking you're gonna make me cum."

Greg usually rubbed his cock up and down the labia to get it went enough for entry, but as soon as his penis touched her opening, she grabbed his hips in her hands and pulled. His long thick cock slid to the bottom of her vagina in one quick plunge.

Mrs. Fisher had dildos far bigger than Greg's penis, and it was obvious she used them regularly.

The lack of friction from her loose wet vagina didn't stop him from working to the edge. He focused his attention on her big firm tits and quickly buried his rod inside her, holding it tight to the bottom of her vagina as a single throb released a hot jet of his sperm deep inside her.

"Did you blow your fucking wad already?" She scowled.

Normally it took him a few seconds to regain control. Not this time. Mrs. Fisher was very beautiful, and her body was absolutely luscious, but oh my god, what a bitch!

"No." He scowled right back and began to slam his cock in to her hard and fast.

This was a grudge fuck now.

And Mrs. Fisher was starting to like it. Her husband had never fucked her like this, not even close. He treated her like she was fragile, always so careful not to hurt her.

As if he could with that tiny dick.

Janice needed more. She needed a strong young man with a big fat cock to slam the shit out of her if she were to get any pleasure from it at all, and that's exactly what Greg was doing.

He wasn't surprised when after about 20 minutes she seemed to sense he was ready to blow his load and pushed him off of her. She was definitely the type who would have a ruined orgasm fetish somewhere in her vast storehouse of kinks.

He was, however, very surprised when she pushed him on to his back and pulled his entire cock in to her throat in one smooth motion, before pulling off just as quickly and straddling his thighs, guiding his thick meat to her opening and lowering herself down on to it until his balls compressed against her smooth perfect ass.

She rode him hard, grinding her clit against the base of his root and thrashing her hips about wildly, but always aware of how close Greg was to orgasm.

He had been inside her for over 45 minutes when she drove him to the edge again and pulled off with that nasty smirk on her face.

Greg's trigger was tripped. He had had exactly enough of her shit.

He flipped her over on to her belly and stuffed a second pillow under her hips then slammed his massive cock back into her vagina, immediately resuming the brutal hammering he had been giving at the start. Her hands balled up into fists, gripping the sides of the pillow her face was now jammed into. Suddenly the walls of her vagina flushed wet and began to spasm. Greg's eyes focused on the large center diamond of her wedding ring glinting in the harsh light of the insemination room and dug his feet into the bed, slamming his cock into her so hard it lifted her hips up off of the pillow.

At last the tingling in the head of his cock began.

He groaned and jammed his full length into her just as the thick base of his rod surged powerfully.

Rope after rope of his thick potent sperm erupted from the head of his wildly spurting prick and into to bottom of Mrs. Fisher's fertile vagina.

He pulled the head back to plug her opening until his thick meat stopped throbbing, then rolled off of her.

.

"Well I didn't think you could do it, but you finally made me cum. Congratulations, you're the first guy to get me off since college." She said, although her face didn't show a lot of joy.

She quickly began to dress. Greg was never so happy to be stepping through the control room door.

Before she sat down to dinner with her husband that night, all three of the eggs that her drug assisted ovaries released that month had been penetrated by Greg's virile sperm.

.

"I couldn't help but notice the aggressiveness there at the end." Dr. Wright commented with a wry smile.

"Of more concern is the length of time you took. We don't want the operculum to have a chance to re solidify."

"You should be happy I got off in her at all. It took a long time because, for want of a better term, she's a bitch!"

Dr. Wright looked over her bifocals at him. While it was not the term she'd have chosen, she could not say his assessment was inaccurate.

"Greg, dealing with unpleasant people is part of the medical profession. Unpleasant people need the same care as everyone else."

"That's true doctor, but it's hard to keep that in mind when you're trying to have an orgasm."

"Yes, I can see that. But it's still something you have to learn to deal with, and I've seen your struggle with this type of client in the past. Your next client is in four days. I'm going to schedule an extra training session for you tomorrow morning at your apartment." She said sternly.

"I don't think Becky or Christine can pretend to be as bitchy as Mrs. Fisher." He replied.

Dr. Wright laughed a rare laugh.

"Nurse Ferguson was a Colonel in the Army Nurse Corps. She can be just as big a bitch as Mrs. Fisher if she has to." She said, rising to her feet.

"But she won't have to. I'll see you tomorrow morning at 10."

END

Author's note:

While I have done my best, it's difficult to write an erotic story like this and make every detail about obstetrics and gynecology accurate when your own field of specialty was something different.

Some things are deliberately inaccurate because the truth just isn't terribly stimulating.

Before those of you with OB/GYN experience pick it apart in the comments section, bear in mind that this is fiction, and was never meant to accurately represent what goes on in a fertility clinic. If you have specific information that you feel would help me write more effectively in a potential part 2, please leave it in the comment section.

Those of you who would like an explanation of what specifically is fake about this and other erotic stories, please read my essay:

How Sex Really Works