All Comments on 'The Babymaker of Springwood'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3*s

I don't care for plots promoting cheating. In this case, the idea of radiation affecting only the men of a whole town was intriguing. I was curious.

The dialog was good. Consistent with the characters. Your protagonist was sympathetic and likable. The sex scenes were exciting yet believable. Not every woman enjoyed the experience. Gave you 3*s.

The drama wasn't anywhere 😕. Kept waiting for conflict and resolution. Nothing. No jealous husband. No angry couple like after the physical hurt he put on Maria Brock. None of the women fell into love (lust) with him. No clueless bureaucrat shows up to shut Dr. Wright down.....

You had a good idea blozo but failed 🤭 in the execution.

Thanks for the read.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The same thing happened in Sherwood Forest!

Maid Marian gave the entire gang of merry men a chance to impregnate her, but it was not to be. One night in the Sheriff of Nottingham's gaol and she's knocked up with twins! Robin is disappointed as hell, but he couldn't get the job done. 5 *s and 😁😁😁😁😁😁 for a fantasy/fetish that is only too real.

AMerryman

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
This story is grossly underscored

While it has featured in common with "Babymaker LLC" and "Potent Paul White" it is more original than most stories on this site, and erotic. 5* in my book.

(P. S. One minor criticism -- I've never heard of a Filipino woman with Natural D cup tits -- ha, ha. I'd like to see one, though.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a likable character in sight

With no one to root for or even like, this went nowhere. It was neither sexy or erotic.

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 5 years ago
Dream Job

Great little story about a nice guy who lands a dream job. Who wouldn't enjoy knocking up married women for a living.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
That was ....different

I wasn’t sure what to expect when I was reading this. It was very different from many of the usual stories here. I have to give you credit for a very different type of story. There were some aspects of this story that had me wishing I had his job. Talk about perks of the job! I tried to read it and not over analyze it. Unfortunately you will soon have tons of commenters picking it apart not for the medical inaccuracies, but because it has women having sex with others and “cheating.” It a shame that some people can’t just read a fantasy story and accept it for what it is. Thanks for putting some decent effort into it and entertaining me for a short period this morning.

FDirector1FDirector1over 5 years ago
Great!

Fantastic Impregnation story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was warned

I liked the up front warning. I gave an extra star for that.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

I Was Very Sorry This Story Was Over! Mrs Wright The Nurses and Greg Made a Great Base and the Different Clients Were Very Interesting! The Idea of a Town Without Sperm Is A Great Hypothesis! Well-Written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good little story.

I'd like to see at least one more chapter. Would like to know some more of the secret side of this incident. What happens between the General and our sperm donor? More stories of the various women.

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
great

I'm not a professial (sic) but I liked your story very much. Looking forward to a part 2

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Damn

This story is filled with great lines. I daresay, the subtle humor seems to be underappreciated in the comments.

"Dr. Wright looked over her bifocals at him. While it was not the term she'd have chosen, she could not say his assessment was inaccurate. "

Just one line of many I got a kick out of.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
Was warned

Dumb does say it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TBS

Good story until you typed END.

That's third rate.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

I liked it, well done

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I am fine with thing's Not being PC. But would like to have more to see where it goes from here. How does Mrs. Fisher do with three kids not just the 1 she wanted for an Anchor. Surely her guy knows they are not his. Maybe he can turn her Bitchy attitude against her. By not letting her have a Nanny or any other help.

chris73170chris73170over 5 years ago
loved it

i loved it. would love if more of the wives had pantyhose on or if he took them through their pantyhose

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Unique

Could be the plot of a B movie. Pretty soon there will be a lot of his offspring going through puberty, dating and possibly having sex with half - siblings. Wonder how they would handle that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Make a part 2..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I liked the level of detail, like the measurements of Greg's penis and the volume of his semen. I hope you have a part 2...maybe there can be a client which, despite Greg's best efforts, proves problematic to get pregnant. The good doctor has to employ some experimental treatments to enhance Greg, both in size and potency....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
abrupt ending

4* a good ending or a part 2 could bring it up to 5.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

The future Father Of Our Nation!.....I would love to be a fly on the wall when His Dad or Mom asks if He's Getting Sex or is He Still Masturbating!..... Yeah Right!.....

You Definitely Have My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

99.99% OF Heterosexual Males would Love That Job!.........See Ya!

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
If I was Greg, I'd want to know that the husbands were on board for this

Even if having sex with married women wasn't an ethical problem, there's always the possibility that a non-consenting husband might find out and come looking for me with a shotgun.

IheartgayficIheartgayficover 5 years ago
Pretty good.

Sometimes I’m surprised to read what I read in here. This sci-fi story was a nice touch. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Won't take long for the men of the town to wonder why all the kids in town look alike and none of them resemble their "fathers." The guy who lost his "perfect fit" tight wife is going to have more immediate suspicions. This guy would be wise to move away within the next nine months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i liked it

This reminded me of an ImHapless/AMischiefMaker story where a somewhat absurd premise makes for an entertaining story. The writing was good as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

So Greg is going to have 100's of children running around Springwood. I wonder about when these half siblings grow up, mate and have children. Is this going to adversely affect Springwood's gene pool? Will half brothers and sisters get married and later find out it was incest? Will teens want a certain guy or girl due to GSA (genetic sexual attraction)? I realize that blozo does not aim for 100% realism (see his excellent article How Sex Really Works), so is this an issue to be dealt with or to be left in fantsyland?

Boy, I hope to hear more about this privileged guy, The Babymaker of Springwood.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Medical Comments

All these medical style and comments make it a highly boring story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY ANNONY!!!

The only thing boring on here is your dumbass comments!!

colddieselcolddieselover 5 years ago
!!

I can't believe all the bitchy comments. This is a good story well told and worth a 5. Pity that the Anonypussies commenting have to air their personal insecurities!

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieover 5 years ago
Great story

I loved your story very original too. The only thing missing was how Greg gets Dr. Wright into bed. Maybe a chapter 2? Which could include some unusual married women to be inseminated before the doctor succumbs. I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Will he get Dr Wright pregnant too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Underrated. 5*

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 5 years ago
More

Hope you write a second ch

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
not bad at all

As odd as it may sound there are articles where women do something like this instead of IVF which is expensive as hell. 4 stars solid story nice work

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Oh Bozo, you clowned it up again. A regular cuck's hall of fame bunch of commenters.

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDYover 3 years ago
Whatever the some dumbass comments says....

This is a great story. Nice enjoyable sex scenes, and unlike other most stories here this has a realistic side. Like not every appointment ends with top marks for Greg, Not all the women goes to "seventh heaven". The only thing I feel bad about is that you didn't put up a scene between Dr. Wright & Gregg, I was hoping to see a threesome between Gregg & Doctor and her nurse.

Having said that, I always get pissed off with these dumb commenters who putsdown good stories for language errors, law cases, a mistake or two on the subject of the story. According to these d***heads, every author must have a master's degree in whatever the subject they write. Like in this case, a master's degree in Medicine. The other type of annoying commenters are the ones who's whining about the cheating & things like that. Come on d***heads, you saw the warning on the first page, you know the basic storyline before you started to read. Yet you started to read it because you get turned on by these stories. What that equates to that you not being honest even to yourself.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Would be nice to see how the doc trains him and how she responds to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, he should have started giving the doctor what she needed. Maybe gets the miracle baby, too. And she gets an MRS after the clinic closes. Both nurses get babies to go with their optional DD-214; at their grade, they should easily be able to raise a child on retirement pay. Or, if they stay working for the general, they get to continue their conjugal visits. Quirky yet fun. Improbable as hell, but worth 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should have written a chapter where all the pregnant women are all giving birth at the same time and they guy gets to attend the birth of his kids

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...