All Comments on 'The Babysitter'

by Al_Steiner

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 16 years ago
Outstanding!

Very sexy fantasy of so many of us here. And very well written! Thanks! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Vascectomy?

Vascectomy ruined this story. I didn't even read any more of it after that. A "fixing" or castration does not belong in "fantasy" stories such as Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT

Great story. Well written. I wish the sex had lasted longer. I probably would have shot my load if the fucking had lasted longer. Oh well, I'll read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great story

This brings back memories of one of my daughter's friends who stayed overnight at our home after I was divorced. Everyone was asleep except me and I was sitting watching TV when she came in with a long tshirt on and asked me to rub her back. She got down on the floor and when I had finished doing her back she rolled over and my hand was now on her breast and she asked me to do it to her. I said no and she said that my daughter had told her that I had a vascectomy when I was younger and could never get anyone pregnant and she said she wanted to feel the real thing and wanted to feel someone cum inside of her. It was so wonderful but I fealt so guilty. But it was not the last time for me and her and we continued until I got remarried. Turned out to be some of the best sex I had ever had past or present. Same as your story it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW....

You would not happen to be in the need of a new baby sitter would you? :) kidding.

You can bet when I get my Sunday paper .FIRST THING, I am going straight to the help wanted section labeled baby sitting to look for a career change. I think I want to be a baby sitter when I grow up.... That was HOT. I almost forgot I was reading a story.....

Rabbit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing...

Amazingly played out. It's a classic fantasy and you breathed some life into it. I'm not even sure if there should be a sequel or not. It's just that good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Enjoyed it a LOT

This reminds me of when I was the babysitter. Very erotic but I wish there had been more sex and that he wasn't snipped. It would have been great to see her get pregnant and then have his wife find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
very hot

I had my hand fingering myself as the story brought back memories of a couple I babysat for years ago

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of your best

Long time fan again, thanks for posting this one-one of my favorites. Now, how about that hot jogging one...and the young woman visiting her friend's odd parents...and :D

Will Lit let you post your opus, Doing it All Over? I guess it could be Senior year...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OMG - SO FUCKING HOT

Wow...I used to have that fantasy all the time during my years of baby-sitting, but it's never been articulated so well. I'm so wet and worked up right now - gotta go lock the door!

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
Classic indeed

Excellent tale of a familiar fantasy.

S-DesS-Desover 15 years ago
Almost perfect....

Wonderful job of building the tension and making the seduction believable and erotic. My only quibble would be that if he was going to show her how sex with a mature man was better, then he should have done more to prolong it for her, or at least do some follow-up foreplay (does that make it after-play?). That kind of chance is once in a lifetime, he definitely should have rocked her world (even more than he did).

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Fixed?

Did she ever find out that your cum did not have those little tadpoles in it? Then what did she do? Maybe she wants to set up permanent housekeeping with you and of course without babies?

wagoneer88wagoneer88over 13 years ago
Lovely! Extremely well done.

This is a piece of masterful writing.

The buildup, from little babysitter to nubile teenager, and from sexy thoughts to the actual sex, is perfect.

And the language is excellent - word choice, grammar, spelling, punctuation all skillful - unlike many submissions to Literotica and elsewhere.

Thankyou, Al_Steiner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not hers

when he came home Courtney should have told him the condom wrapper.was not hers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

This was great please write a sequel

misterjack888misterjack888over 8 years ago
Write some more, Al.

Hot story, while well written. Believable, good pacing, all the angst was well done and the loss of control, with its aftermath was nicely done. Write some more, Al

Jack

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Hot sex scene!!

I loved the whole story. The passion they both gave at the last gave me a grteat erection!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, would like you to continue with part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous