The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I should do that, plus get my bag from the other room. I'll just be a couple of minutes." I stood up and thought for a second. "Umm, I don't have anything to wear here. Is your roommate around?"

"I haven't heard nor seen her. She must be out."

"Do you mind if I go out there like this?" I indicated my bare state.

"Not at all. It's very sexy, having a man walk naked around my apartment. And I get a great view of that cute, firm ass." She giggled again as she slapped it, not hard, but it made me jump.

"I'm going to get even with you for that! I might have to spank your ass!"

"Mmm something else to look forward to" Christie said with a husky, hungry voice. "Hurry back."

I went out into the hall, to the front door where I had dropped my bag, picked it up and went to where I had noticed the bathroom was. I opened the door and was face to face with a lovely, petite blonde with short hair. Naked, toweling off from a shower. She shrieked and I jumped, and we both heard Christie laughing her ass off.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry!" I said as I backed out quickly. My playmate pulled a hell of a practical joke on both of us.

From the other side of the door, the blond, obviously Amy, said "It's ok. Just Christie and her twisted sense of humor. Really, don't worry. If you need to use the toilet, I can step out for a minute."

"I, uh, don't have anything to put on. Not without going through my bag here."

"Well, I think we've already seen each other. Just give me a sec and I'll get out of your way."

I cooled my heels, a little pissed off at Christie, but also laughing at myself. I had, or used to have, a pretty wicked sense of humor before married life crushed it out of me. A minute later, Amy came out wrapped in a towel. Too bad, I thought. From what I saw for those three seconds, she was a very cute girl, kind of flat chested, but it suited her. I covered my groin by holding my bag in front of me. "All yours" she said. She glanced down and said "Hmm too bad you're covering your assets."

"So are you" I responded. "And too bad" I added.

"Have fun. See you later?" she said as she made her way to her bedroom.

See you later, indeed. I wish, I said to myself as I relieved my bladder, washed and brushed, and went back into Christie's room.

"Very funny. You're a little devil."

"A little devil in a pink nightie. Did you like what you saw? Isn't she cute?"

"Am I going to get in trouble for honesty?"

"With me? It's not like we're engaged. Say what you feel."

"She's very cute. Lovely girl, and she took your prank well."

"She's a good sport. And she's sexy as hell too. You can find out if you like. Not tonight; I have no intention of sharing you tonight. But we're both very flexible, and we could all have a good time some night. Just not tonight. Now, come here, and bring that nice cock with you." Christie patted the bed, inviting me to sit with her. I sat down and we embraced and shared kisses again, small and sweet, building up to hot and passionate. I was glad she wasn't someone who just wanted sex without some foreplay. I like foreplay. I love kissing and touching a woman. I'm not one for just sticking it in. Sex should be fun.

Christie's kisses were full of passion and heat. I wanted her as often as I could manage, and clearly she was feeling the same. After we kept going like that for a while, she pushed me off and said "Time to do what you promised. I could use a good tongue lashing. But I want it like this." She got on her hands and knees, shaking her cute, round ass, covered in thin pink panties, right in my face, inches away. "Eat me from behind. I'm a very naughty girl and I should be punished" Christie moaned. To make her point, she reached back between her thighs and let her middle finger rub up and down her crease, swollen and dripping.

I got close behind her and I rubbed my hands over her ass cheeks, slowly savoring her. Her panties clung to her cheeks and the sensation was incredibly sensual. I nuzzled my face into the crack of her ass and then kissed her cheeks. Christie let out a soft moan as she fell forward, her face sideways on her mattress. "Please, Mark, don't make me wait. You fucking tease. Eat me, dammit."

I pulled the thin material to the side and my tongue started a slow exploration of her pussy. I started just under her asshole and gradually licked around her outer lips, making a long, slow oval. When I got to her clit, I gave it a couple of quick flicks of my tongue which left her whimpering, then continuing along the other labia back to where I started. Then I swirled my tongue in her anus and Christie trembled all over. From where her face was I heard a low "Oh my fucking god..." as I went around again and again, gradually going faster and each time teasing her clit and licking around her ass. "You fucking teasing bastard" she said with a weak voice.

I pushed two fingers into her steaming hot gash as my tongue and lips licked and sucked her thick pussy lips. "Do you like this? Do you want another finger in your tight little cunt?"

"Oh yes, please, fill my cunt. Suck my clit, please! I'm desperate to cum already!" I pressed my lips right on her clit and I sucked that swollen pearl as I jammed three fingers deep into her sticky pussy. Christie was grabbing at her sheets and her body was spasming as I kept devouring her. Her juices were dripping down my wrist to my arm as she screamed her climax. "Fuck! So FUCKING Hot! Ohmygod!"

Her body shook and her pussy contracted around my fingers as every bit of pleasure drove through her lithe body. "Please, stop" she moaned, her voice small and weakened. "Too sensitive." I gently pulled my fingers from her pussy, and I kissed her lips before moving my way next to her. Her knees stretched out so she was lying flat with her legs wide apart. I let my fingers lightly trace up and down her spine, causing Christie to let out a low "mmmmm" sound. "No one has ever done that to me before. Nothing like that."

"The difference between a man and a boy" I teased. "Experience and desire. Besides, you inspired me. The way you look. I don't mean your face and body, although both are fantastic. It was something in your face and voice. Something very sexual and raw."

"You're very sexual too. You really did something to me that I can't explain." She turned to face me and kissed my lips. "MMM I taste pretty good" she giggled.

"Delicious, I'd say. Christie," I said, getting serious, "I haven't felt so attractive in a long time. Jenny and I... it's been a year since we've had relations. I haven't felt wanted in that long. Until tonight." I was touching her hip and thigh, and Christie was toying with my chest hair. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me. This isn't some sort of mercy fuck. I wanted you, a lot. And I've seen how you look at me. As I said before, I never would have done this, even if you came on to me, if your marriage was going well. I'm not normally so...easy."

"Don't say that about yourself, Christie. You're not 'easy'. We both want this and need it. I still want you, in case you didn't notice."

She smiled as her nails lightly grazed along the shaft of my cock. "Oh, I noticed. I'm not done with you, Mark. Not nearly. After what you just did to me, you deserve to be worshiped a little as well. Then you can spank me for being a very naughty girl." She giggled again. "I like a man who can take charge. Go for it, Mark. Make me do what you need."

Her eyes were wet and her face was pink, like she had a fever. I grabbed her and kissed her, hard, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. She didn't resist at all, accepting my tongue, sucking it as our bodies meshed together. We rolled around on her bed, me on top of her, then her atop me, then back again as we were blazing in passion. "Do whatever you want with me" Christie said breathlessly. "I'm all yours. You won't hurt me."

I wanted to do something Jenny wouldn't. She gave head, but reluctantly. Always with me lying on my back. She'd never get on her knees in front of me, and she wouldn't...

I moved quickly, turning Christie on her back and I turned around so I was straddling her face with my hard dick almost touching her lips. She looked starved, licking her full lips. I squeezed my cock just behind the head, and a thick drop of precum came to the tip. I used my fingers to guide my cock along her lips, leaving a trace of my seed along her lips and Christie moaned as if I had bit her nipple. "Mark, feed me your dick. Make me suck on it. Treat me like a little slut."

I grabber her hair again, not hard enough to hurt her, just enough to take charge, and she let out a soft yelp. I said "You like to be dominated? Be my wicked little whore? Is that what you want? Answer me!" I tugged a little harder on her hair.

"Yes sir" she whimpered. "Anything you want."

I pushed the head of my cock into her parted lips, then pushed the length of my shaft all the way until the tip hit the back of her throat and she gagged a little. Christie wrapped her lips tight around my cock, creating a good seal as her tongue flickered all over my aching cock. She switched between using the tip to tease and the flat part to massage. I leaned over, my hands on the wall, as I started fucking her mouth. My balls slapped her chin every time I thrust in and I felt her fingers exploring the cheeks of my ass, lightly tickling and then digging in hard. I tilted my head backwards as I was losing myself in pure pleasure.

"You give such great head. Such a dirty girl" I moaned. Then I pulled out and lightly slapped her cheek with my wet dick as she tried to lick me with her soft tongue.

"Oh god, yes, like that! Treat me like your personal whore! Use my mouth, my pussy, my whole body! You're such a nasty fucking man!"

I plunged back into her mouth for a few more pumps, feeling her tongue swirling all around the supersensitive head of my throbbing dick. I could have easily cum like that, but I wanted her pussy again. I pulled out and covered her mouth with mine as my dick left a wet trail between her soft tits, She thought I was going to fuck her tits, but not then. I held her tight, rolling us over so she was on top of me, and I aimed my cock right at her steaming hot cunt. Christie sat down on me, burying my bone all the way into her soaked snatch. She closed her eyes and just rocked around in circles, adjusting to the feeling of my cock inside her. "Fuck that's so good. You've got a great cock, Mark. Nice and big and thick, but not a monster. I feel so wonderfully full." She started moving her hips around, grinding her clit on the base of my cock, then she slid up and down for a few strokes before going back in circles.

My hands filled with her breasts, cupping her flesh with my palms as my fingers tweaked and twisted her thick nipples. Christie cried out loud, very loud, as her hips moved much faster, fucking me like her body was on fire. Her inner muscles gripped me, then released, gripping, releasing, milking my dick, as her body bounced on my cock.

"Tell me when you're ready to cum, my little slut. I want you to gush all over my dick."

"Oh, fuck, you bad, bad man. Pull my nipples harder! Like that! Oh fuck!" she screamed as her pussy spasmed all over my cock and her body shook like a leaf. Christie kept shouting as she kept cumming, my cock twitching and jerking inside her, but I deliberately did not cum myself. "Goddam it, how are you still hard? How could you keep from shooting your cum inside me?"

"Because I want you to suck it from me. I want you to swallow all that sticky creamy cum."

"Good, I love a salty treat" she giggled as she climbed off my now very wet dick. Her nighty and panties were pretty much ruined at that point, but Christie didn't seem to care. "Feed me, baby. Hot sticky cum for me."

I got off the bed and she followed, kneeling in front of me, which worked for her mostly submissive nature. She attacked my cock like it would be her last, giving me the best blowjob I'd had in a very long time. Her tongue was teasing and demanding, and her lips were so soft and sweet. I held her head and moved my hips forward and back, meeting the motion of her head. Christie grabbed my ass tight in her hands and my cock started jumping around in her mouth. "Fuck, Christie, I'm going to cum..."

She kept sucking harder, her tongue enticing me to explode. She used one hand to tickle my balls and that brought me over the top. I grunted as I kept filling her mouth with streams of thick, viscous cream. She swallowed most of it, but either intentionally or not, some escaped her mouth and dribbled down her chin and down to her neck and tits. It was the most erotic thing I had seen in a long time. This young woman was the sexiest lady I'd ever seen in my life, and the greatest lay I ever had. No question.

My body kept twitching as Christie sucked out every drop she could get from me. When I was sure I was finished, I looked down into those lovely brown eyes and I could see a sweet sparkle there. A trace of my cum was on the side of her chin and a little more was on her perfect breast, almost on her areola. I sat on the edge of her bed, sweaty and breathing hard and I helped her to her feet before she sat next to me. I shifted to lean against her headboard and I held her so her back was against my chest. I kissed her neck and ear, and then her cheek before she turned her head and kissed me. My cum on her lips tasted salty and tangy.

"You're an incredible lover, Christie. I mean it. The best I've ever been with, and I got around a bit in my early college days."

"You ring my bell too, Mark. Harder than it's been rung before" she said with a chuckle and another kiss.

Then we heard a pounding on the bedroom wall. "Are you two animals done for the night? I'd like to get some sleep!" We both laughed hard, and Christie called back "Are you jealous? Yeah, we're done. Sorry, babe. See you in the morning."

We both laughed, trying to keep it from being to loud. "Is she really a good sport?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's not upset or anything. You'll see in the morning. We're very casual here." We sat there for a while, she leaning back against me, sipping our water bottles. "Mark, do you mind if I ask you something?"

"I guess so. We're pretty close here."

"You seem to be very... open sexually. And from the things you said, you weren't getting what you wanted at home, even before things went bad with you and Jenny. Why did you marry her? And why did you stay?"

Not easy questions to answer. "I don't know if I can explain it. You didn't know Jenny before she became a mother. Yes, there are things I enjoy sexually that she didn't fulfill. But she used to be so warm and loving and funny. Things that are so important in a marriage. I could have lived without her swallowing my semen. Some other things. But something changed in her after Vicky was born. She's never connected with our daughter, and she resents her. If I leave, I have to find a place to live where I can take her with me. I can't leave her with Jenny. I'll get help. My mom especially would help."

"I could help too. I love that little munchkin. And if we're lovers, you could get a big discount." She said it with humor, but there was more there.

"Christie, that's very sweet and kind. But first of all, if you're working as her babysitter, I would never ask you or even want you to take less than what you make. That's terribly unfair. Also, if I get divorced, I have to be very careful about sleeping with anyone. If Jenny should fight me for custody, any extra-marital activity would weigh heavily against me. Like I said before, if I was a single man, I wouldn't have any doubt about seeing you socially, even with our age difference. But I'm not a single man. Until I'm divorced...IF I get divorced...I have to be very careful. I'm sorry, sweetheart."

"You don't have to be sorry about anything, Mark. Your devotion to Vicky is one of the most attractive things about you, besides your other attributes." We both smiled and I kissed her neck. "I don't want to break up your marriage. But if it breaks, I'd love to see you if you can. I've been attracted to you since I met you."

"You caught my eye as well, from that first night you sat for Vicky. I can't imagine many men not being drawn to you. I just don't know how it would work, Christie. Maybe if Jenny just wants to walk away. Anyway, we're getting ahead of ourselves here. Way ahead. You're sure I should stay with you tonight?"

"I would be so pissed if you leave. Of course I want you to stay. I'd love to wake up with you. So please stay. I know it's not a huge bed, but that makes it all the more cozy."

We got under her blanket and got very close. There really wasn't much room to spread out in her full sized bed. But she was right; it was very cozy, and Christie felt so good with her naked body pressed to mine. Her cute little butt was right up against my groin, and she wiggled a little and made these sweet and sexy little sounds. I never did put on my shorts and shirt, my usual sleepwear. This felt much better.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up Sunday morning alone in the bed. The time on her clock said 9:15. "Christie?" I called through the door.

"In the kitchen! The bathroom is free, I promise!" I heard both her and Amy giggling in the kitchen. "Use it and join us!"

I dug through my bag and got my shorts and shirt, put them on, and went to use the bathroom. I did what I had to and joined the two young women in their kitchen. It was tight in there but I stood in the doorway.

Amy smiled hello, a beautiful smile, perfect white teeth and sparkling blue eyes. Christie came to me and we shared a single sweet kiss. She was wearing a grey cami style tank top that came down her hips but left the crotch of her black panties showing. Amy had on a blue t-shirt with white little shorts that hugged her lower body and showed all her legs. Either one of them was enough to stiffen my dick. But both of them together...I didn't have a chance. I shifted my stance to try to hide my erection. Not very successfully.

I was offered coffee, which I accepted gratefully. We talked casually as Christie went about making pancake batter.

"Before you start breakfast, I have to call home. I don't know how bad this is going to be so I'll go in the living room."

Amy didn't seem surprised; Christie must have filled her in about me. "Sure, Mark. Go ahead; we'll be here when you're done."

This was a phone call I wasn't looking forward to. I called my house and Jenny picked up on the second ring. "Well, look who finally turned up. Where the hell did you spend the night?" Jenny said with fury in her voice.

"What do you mean?" I said carefully.

"I mean I tried to track you down by your credit card, and the company said it hadn't been used at any motel. So where did you sleep? In your car? Or with some bitch?"

"Look, I don't want to do this over the phone. If you want, I'll be home in an hour and we can talk then. How's Vicky, by the way?"

"That's all you care about, your princess. You don't ask about me."

"I asked about our daughter, dammit. I don't know why you don't care about her more."

"The Princess is just fine. Get your ass home. And you better not have been dipping your wick in some slut last night!" She hung up then. She tried to find me last night. Fuck, how was I going to explain this.

"Ladies, I need to make one more call. Is that ok?"

"Sure" called Christie. "It's your phone." Giggling from both of them.

I called my mother. "Mom I don't have time to explain right now. Just if you should talk to Jenny, tell her I slept there last night? Please?"

My mom was silent for a long moment. "OK, Mark, I'll cover for you. But you need to tell me why as soon as you can. I don't like lying, even to Jenny, and I have a feeling I'm not going to like why you're asking me to do this."