The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook around a while, sticking my ass out as best I could, moving it side to side in front of Christie. I looked over my shoulder and could see her big smile and hungry look. I turned back to face her and pulled up my red polo shirt, trying to go slow and steady. Then it was time for my pants. Christie could see the bulge in front and it was her turn to be tempted as I undid the buttons all down the fly of my jeans. I did my best to make the act of removing my pants as sexy as possible for her as I kicked off my pants and stood in just my grey boxer briefs.

Christie said softly "If I wasn't afraid of waking Vicky, I'd applaud. Very nicely done, Mark. Then again, I was already very hot for you when we started."

"I've been hard since we were downstairs together. I don't remember ever desiring a woman like I desire you, Christie. And I mean ever."

Christie then reached out and rubbed my cock through my cotton shorts. I closed my eyes and moaned "I thought no touching."

"My game. I can break the rules when I'm ready. Like now." She reached behind her and off came her bra, letting those lovely tits out of their confinement. "Ah, that always feels better. I bet this will feel better too." She pulled my shorts down to my thighs and rubbed the head of my cock with her thumb as she held the shaft with her other fingers. I reached for her tits and massaged them with both hands, making sure I teased her thick nipples with my fingers, rolling them around. Christie let out her own moans to match mine.

"Since the game is over, stand up" I told her. Christie stood and our bodies were so close her nipples were touching my chest hairs and my cock was brushing against her tummy. Our souls were feeling the raw heat of pure desire and we both were breathing very hard. I held her ass in my hands, squeezing firmly before I pulled her thong down in one quick motion. With the last of our clothing gone Christie wrapped herself around me and we kissed like we were starving for each other. My hands groped her body as she did the same to me. I gently pushed her back onto the bed and I soon found my place between her long legs. Her pussy accepted my cock with no resistance but with a tender grip.

"Christy, you're incredible" I groaned. "So warm. You make me feel like I felt when I was 20 myself."

"And you make me feel so wanted. Like boys my age can't do. Not the way I need."

We moved slowly in time together. It took no time to find a rhythm that was perfect for us both. Our bodies rocked from side to side, then I was thrusting in and out, mixing it up so that we'd get closer to cumming before the change in motion brought us back from the brink. Christie pulled her legs way back so her legs were behind her arms, bringing my cock as deep as possible in her pussy. My balls gently slapped her butt every time I thrust inside her and our sounds were soft but intense. I never felt sexual love like that before in my life.

We kissed as she let her legs go to a more comfortable position and we kept kissing, mixing soft kisses with deep, passionate kisses. Her hands were tickling my back and my ass and mine were touching her face and shoulders. We kept kissing like that, communicating through touch of fingers and lips instead of with words. Soon we both knew it was time. I moved faster and Christie moved with me. My cock swelled inside her as my shaft stroked her clit and then I cried out a little louder than I wanted to as I came inside this delightful, beautiful young woman. The feeling of my cock bursting inside her pussy brought Christie off right after me. She bit my shoulder lightly to stifle her own scream as her pussy drained every last drop of semen from my body. We kissed softly while looking in each others eyes. It was definitely not a time for closed eyes.

I rested there on my arms, not moving until my cock softened enough to slip out of her on its own. Then I moved to the side but not at all away from her, gathering her body with my own and holding her as close as I could. "No one's ever made love to me like that before, Christie. I'm 38, been married 15 years, had my share of lovers in college, even a few before that, and none have ever been quite like that."

"You're just being very sweet, Mark. I know I still have a lot to learn. But you're a wonderful teacher."

"We all have things we can learn about ourselves when it comes to sex" I told her. "Regardless, you're still the best partner I've ever had. I'm not kidding, Christie." I kissed her and hugged her close to me, and she held me in return. "And you're such a loving, kind woman. I've missed affection terribly, and I'm not going to let myself be deprived of it any more. We'll have to be careful for a while, but if you want to keep seeing me, I'll find a way for us to have time together. Even if it's just for companionship."

Christie held me so tight her breasts were squishing into my chest and her leg wrapped around mine. "You're damn right I want to keep seeing you. I've been hoping you'd become available for the last six months at least. I feel a little dishonest regarding Jenny. But I'm not breaking up your marriage; it's already broken. I told you yesterday, I have a thing for older men, and I've acted on it before. But those other times it was just about liking older men. With you there is so much more inside. I know there's a risk here. You're just getting out of a relationship. I don't want you to feel you have to stay with me if you're not ready for this. But I hope you do want to stay."

I looked at her, this lovely, luscious, sweet and smart woman. I knew I fell out of real love with Jenny years ago, and I should have left with Vicky a very long time ago. There was a big place in my heart for Christie. Maybe I was crazy, but I wanted her. I wanted her in my bed and I wanted her in my heart.

"I absolutely want to stay. As long as we're careful. And when you sit for Vicky, you have to let me pay you. I'm not going to argue with you about it. OK?"

"We'll talk about it." She kissed me and smiled. "I'm going to use your bathroom." She did what she had to do, then I did the same, and we got under the blanket to cuddle for a while before drifting off to sleep. I hoped I wasn't about to overly complicate my life, but I needed Christie. I needed her a lot.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope my faithful readers enjoy this story. More to come from this complicated couple. And I'm still working on other stories. Please vote and comment!