The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you won't. But I'll explain it as soon as I can. Thanks mom. I'll try to bring Vicky over, maybe later."

"No, I have plans with my friends. I'll see you both soon enough."

I went back to the kitchen. "Christie, I don't like to do this, but I have got to go home. Jenny knows I wasn't at a motel last night, and I could have World War 3 going on at home. Can I take a quick shower? I don't want to go home smelling of another woman."

"Sure, Mark. I told you, it didn't have to mean anything more than sex." She said the right thing, but I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

"Christie, come here for a minute, please?" She came to me, her head down. "If I had any choice at all, I'd at least spend the morning here. I like you, and I care about you. I wish I could give you more right now, but I just have to put Vicky first. I promise you, I'll be in touch in a day or two. I won't say we can't see each other any more, but you know it's complicated. I'm sorry, really."

She smiled, a little sadly. "It's ok. I understand. Go take a shower. If you want, you can have pancakes before you go. No hemlock."

I kissed her and hugged her tight. I wanted to see more of her. I really did.

I showered, dressed, ate breakfast with both young women, and kissed and hugged Christie once more. She was disappointed, but she knew what my situation was.

I got home and as soon as I walked in, we were shouting at each other. I told Jenny I slept at my mothers house, but she said bullshit. She demanded to know where I was, who I fucked, so on so forth. Vicky was upset and crying, and I gathered her in my arms to comfort her. Jenny wouldn't stop, making Vicky cry harder. Finally I said "I'm done with this. You're so damn unhappy being a mother to our daughter, fine. I'm going to my mothers and I'm taking Vicky with me."

"Fine! But I'm leaving! I'm done with both of you! I never wanted to be a mother anyway! You forced me to have her!" She stormed to the bedroom and started packing her bags.

"Good, go! We don't want you here anyway! You'll never see her again if I can help it!"

"Who cares? She's just a crying little brat anyway!" Back and forth we went, shouting insults and vitriol. "I'll be at my parents! Don't call. And get yourself a good fucking lawyer; you'll need it! I'm going to bleed you dry!" She ran out in a rage. Good riddance, I thought to myself. That was the anger talking. There was a part of me that still loved her; she was the mother of my precious daughter, after all. We'd have to talk about some things.

I spent ten minutes trying to calm my daughter down. Her mother's words hurt her in ways I couldn't even imagine. Finally she settled, and I just held her and kissed her head. When she was calm I put her down with her purple Kindle and I called my mom. I explained what happened, that Jenny left, and the horrible things she said about our daughter, things I would never forgive her for. Mom knew it was coming for some time, but she still took it hard. I then had to explain to her where I had been the night before.

"Mark, with your babysitter? It's bad enough to cheat, but she's still in college! I know you're lonely, but really."

"Mom, it's done. And to be honest, I'd like to keep seeing her if I can. She's very sweet and bright, and she adores Vicky. And I feel like my marriage has been over since Vicky was born. There's been no...intimacy in the last year, and it was on a downhill path long before that." That was as close as I could get to telling my mother my sex life had been non-existent.

"Oh. Well, I understand, you are still married. And Christie might seem like so much of what you need, but she's still young. You have to be careful with her feelings. It could get very complicated. Including for Vicky."

"Mom, I know. But there are times I'm going to need a sitter and Christie is so good with Vicky. You know how hard it is to get a good sitter."

"If that's all you want from here, fine. But tell me you're not thinking about something else."

She was right, I couldn't lie about that. "You're right. Mom, what am I going to do?"

"Either you want Christie to be your babysitter...JUST your sitter...or you want her as something more, and you take a big risk you could lose custody to Jenny, who doesn't really want her. You know what to do."

"Yes, I do. Mom, could you come over and watch Vicky while I go do some shopping?"

"I wish I could, hun. I've got plans. But I'll watch her after school all week. I can meet her at the bus stop. I'll take her swimming at my club. My friends all fawn over her anyway. I've got to run, Mark. Love you."

"Love you too."

I sat down on the floor and said to my munchkin "Well, I guess you're coming shopping with me today. Do you feel like helping me shop?"

Vicky was sullen. "Sure. Daddy...why doesn't mom love me?"

"Honey, that just not true. Your mother loves you very much."

"She called me such awful names. She said she never wanted to be a mother anyway." My Angel had big tears falling down her cheeks and my heart ached.

"Sweetheart, your mother is having some problems right now. She says things she doesn't mean sometimes. Whatever happens, I will always, and I mean ALWAYS, be here for you. Nothing is more important to me than you. Now, do you think you can help me with the shopping list?"

"Of course I can. I know what we need. Mostly."

I gave her a kiss on her cheek and she went to get a pad and pen. She was such a sweet, sweet girl, and she was my life. She still is, twenty years later.

After we figured out a list, I sent her to change while I called Christie.

"Hello?" It was Amy.

"Hi Amy, it's Mark. How are you?"

"Pretty good. I'm glad you called. Christie was a little bummed out when you left."

"I'm sorry. May I talk to her? If she wants to talk."

"Hold on, let me check with her." I heard her and Christie talking in the background. Christie came to the phone.

"Hey, I'm glad you called."

"Hi, Christie. I'm so sorry I left like that. I was never the type to just screw and run. I didn't like doing that to you this morning."

"Mark, I understand. I told you last night, we could make it just about sex. It's my fault for not sticking to that."

"Christie, I feel like I led you on, making you feel there was something more going on. In a perfect world, I would love to keep seeing you. You need to know, Jenny left this morning. She said terrible things about Vicky, right in front of her, things I won't repeat, but it's clear she does not want to be a mother. I can sue for sole custody if that's how she feels. I can't risk doing anything that could risk it. She could sue for custody out of spite. It would be terrible for my daughter."

"You're right, Mark. She has to be your first concern. I completely understand. How is Vicky? That must have been awful for her."

"It was. She's ok, I made sure she knows I'll always be here, that nothing is more important to me than she is. She's a little better. We're going food shopping in a few minutes."

"Mark, Amy and I could watch her if you want. We could take her to the park, go bike riding with her. It'll be easier for you to shop that way."

"Christie, I can't ask you to do that, under the circumstances."

"You didn't ask, I offered. I've told Amy so much about her."

"Let me ask her. I'll call you right back."

I went and knocked on Vicky's door. "Come in, daddy."

I went in and kneeled down by her. "How would you like to go bike riding with Christie and her roommate Amy while I go shopping? It will be a lot more fun than having to walk around the supermarket. And it's such a beautiful day."

"Christie? I'd love to! I love her!"

"I know you do, honey. She loves you too. And Amy is a very sweet young woman as well. Then I can take all three of you out for Chinese food?"

"My favorite! OK, daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, munchkin!"

I called Christie back. "Vicky's would love to go with you and Amy. But only on the condition I can take you all out for Chinese food after. It's her favorite."

Christie gave a big laugh. "So all three of us? I think we can work that out. Bring her over with her bike when you're ready. You can pick us up later."

"Thanks. You're a dear. Thing is, I would still like to have you as her sitter, if you don't mind. My mother will do it most of the time, but she does have her own life too. If you can't, I understand. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Mark, I'd love to sit for Vicky when I can. I adore her. Plus the money comes in handy."

"You're the best, Christie. I mean it."

"You're pretty great yourself, Mark. And I'd do anything for Vicky. I have to jump in the shower, then Amy has to shower. Can you give us an hour? Think about the two of us soaping up our sexy bodies. Separately. This time." She gave a very naughty laugh.

"You're very bad, you know? And I didn't even get around to punishing you."

Serious now, Christie said "We're not going to be able to keep this professional, are we?"

I sighed. "No, I don't think we are. There's too much attraction going on here. Maybe I'll get lucky and Jenny will only want money from me."

"As long as she doesn't ask for your balls. I want those."

"I should have punished you when I had the chance."

"Yep. Should have. We'll see you in an hour. Bye, Mark."

"Bye for now." Christie got off the phone. I knew, I just knew I wasn't going to be able to stay away. I didn't want to. I needed to find a lawyer, tomorrow. Thank goodness my father had left both my mom and me very well provided for. Between that and my own good income, I'd be fine even if Jenny took me hard. The only thing I worried about losing was my Vicky.

I dropped Vicky off an hour later with her bicycle, helmet and elbow/knee pads. Christie and Amy looked so sexy in their bicycle shorts and tank tops with sports bras. Amy and Vicky hit it off right away. I told the women I'd call and leave a message when I was done. They told me to take my time and even refused when I tried to give them some money in case they needed something to drink or a snack. Vicky barely gave me a kiss on the cheek as she hurried off to join her older friends. My daughter is very resilient.

Shopping was fairly easy on my own; I'd done the food shopping many times so I knew my way around the market. Then I stopped at a local Italian gourmet market for some cold cuts and cheese. I liked bringing my own sandwiches for my lunch and so did Vicky. About two hours after I left the ladies I was home, put the groceries away, and I called Christie.

"Hey, Mark! Done already?"

"Yep. How's things with my munchkin?"

"We're having a great time. She's a really good rider and she's got lots of energy. I think she's wearing me out!"

"Like father like daughter?" I said lecherously.

"Ha! You I can keep up with. When do you want to stop by?"

I saw it was about 4:30. "How about six? Can Vicky shower there? I'll bring her clean clothes to wear."

"Sure, no problem at all. Make it 6:30, just to be safe. See you then!"

I killed some time watching the Yankees but my mind was really elsewhere. Divorce was a certainty. Even if she apologized to Vicky, I'd never want Jenny back. Things had been so bad with us for a long time. This morning was just the icing on the cake. Then there was the attraction Christie and I felt for each other. It was more than just sexual. There was something there. But even if I wanted to risk losing Vicky, did I really want to jump right into another relationship, and with a woman half my age?

I headed over to Christie and Amy's and got there right on time. I gave Vicky a bag with her clothes (she looked so cute wrapped in a towel like a big girl) and she hurried to Christie's room to change. In the meantime I sat with the roommates, two beautiful women. Amy was slender, small breasts that fit her body type, with medium wavy dirty blond hair, brown eyes, about 5'5" and really cute. She wore Jeans and a grey-green short sleeve blouse. Very simple and very pretty.

And Christie. Yum. She also wore jeans and she had on a Led Zeppelin t-shirt. "Great taste in music! I would have thought you're a little young to be a fan."

"Hey, my parents raised me right. Led Zep, Grateful Dead, Genesis, Pink Floyd...I love them all."

"Wow, another very attractive thing about you. How about you, Amy? What do you listen to?"

"I like Coldplay, Green Day, Radiohead. Rock, but mostly what's hot now. Christie and I go to some shows together."

We talked about music a few more minutes until Vicky came out, ready to go. "I'm very hungry, daddy. Let's go!" she demanded.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said teasing her and her smile lit up the room. It did my heart good to see her in a good mood after what happened earlier.

We went to Vicky and my favorite Chinese place, Lum's, a high end place. Vicky got her usual, garlic shrimp (my little fire eater!). I had beef with scallions and our guests had chicken with black bean sauce (Amy) and Christie had scallops in ginger sauce. We all had soup first and we were stuffed by the time we were finished. Even Vicky finished her dinner, she was so hungry. By the time we left, my daughter was yawning from being tired, and she fell sound asleep in the car on the way home.

That put me in a bit of a quandary. "Christie, could I ask you another favor?"

"Sure, Mark, whats up?"

"I don't like for Vicky to sleep in her clothes, but I can't exactly change her. If I try to wake her up, she'll just go lay down in her clothes anyway. You know how stubborn and cranky she gets when she's tired. Jenny normally would get her changed, but..."

"Yeah, I get it. Sure, I can help. Just call me a cab when we're done. And I'm not in a rush to get home" she said suggestively.

Amy smiled from the back seat. "You can borrow my car, Christie. I'm in for the night. Just be home by 9...in the morning."

"Very funny" Christie said from up front. But she lightly touched my leg. Lucky for me, Vicky would sleep through the night. I hoped.

I dropped Amy off, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek that was very sweet. Then I waited for Christie to get a few things from her apartment and Amy's car and she followed me home. I carried Vicky inside and gently put her on her bed. "I'll be downstairs" I told Christie. She already knew where Vicky's pajamas were from her babysitting duties.

Ten minutes later, Christie came downstairs. "She's sound asleep, she didn't even stir when I changed her. Poor baby. She had a rough day, earlier. She even talked to Amy and I about it." She sat down on the couch next to me and leaned on my shoulder.

"What did she say? If you don't mind telling me."

"Of course not; you're her father. It's your business. She was happy to see us as you saw, and for a half hour we just rode in the park. She was having a good time, and we loved looking after her. Then we sat under a tree for a while and she just opened up to us. I think she just felt very at ease with just us girls." I hugged her closer. This young woman was just so sweet and kind. "She's hurting inside, Mark. She told us what Jenny said about wishing she never was her mother then she cried. Amy and I were hurting for her. I can't imagine how that bitch could say that, especially right in front of her. That was so cruel. We both hugged her and kissed her and she clung to us for a few minutes. We both gave her our phone numbers and told her she could call us anytime, just like friends do. And we let her know that her father would always love her and always look after her, that you're a very good man. A very," she kissed my chin, "very," kissed my nose, "good, good man" as her lips found mine. "I really want to spend the night with you. We can be quiet. Don't send me home, Mark." Christie was looking at me with these wide, soulful eyes. How could I turn her away?

"You'd have to leave by six. Vicky gets up at seven for school. Though I'm not sure she's going tomorrow."

"That's fine, I'll set my phone alarm for quarter to six. You can let me out and just get back in bed. She'll never know."

I brought her closer to me and we kissed passionately, deep, sweet kisses. "Come upstairs with me. Spend the night in my bed. It's felt very empty recently."

Christie smiled and took my hand. I shut the lights and locked the door, and we made our way to my bedroom, slowly and deliberately. I closed the door and locked it, just in case. I didn't want any surprises.

We stood by the side of the bed with Christie looking up into my eyes as I touched her cheek and stroked through her long, silky black hair. She turned her head and kissed my palm, then she sucked on each finger, sending huge jolts of excitement throughout my body.

"Oh my god, that's incredible" I whispered to her in the dark, the only light coming from a nearby street light. It glowed on her face, creating shadows here and there. I hadn't been so aroused by a woman in that room for a long time, almost a decade. My cock was full staff in my pants and Christie reached for me, holding it in her gentle hand.

"You feel very impressed" she giggled. "We're going to go nice and slow this time. So sit down and just watch. No touching, me or yourself. Just watch." Christie looked at my bedside alarm clock. "Do you mind if I adjust the station?"

"No of course not. Help yourself, beautiful lady."

She smiled again...she had a great smile, warm and sexy at the same time...then she turned on the radio , low so as not to wake Vicky, and put on some soft, sexy soul music. Then she started dancing in front of me, slow dancing, not stripper music, but it was music for her to strip by.

Christie was doing a slow bump and grind, her hips moving in wide swaths with her hands and arms over her head. Her eyes were closed as she moved her chest around in a tighter circle. She was so incredibly sexual and sensual. I felt like I could devour her in the most delicious manner.

She slowly lifted her shirt over her head, exposing her luscious breasts in a light blue satin bra with lace at the top of the cups. They held her pillows perfectly. She kept dancing as she unbuttoned her tight jeans and then, standing right in front of me while she kept moving her hips in a slower motion, she pulled down the zipper.

I desperately wanted to reach for her, to kiss and lick her flat tummy, from her ribs down to where her panties began, swirl my tongue in her belly button, but I had promised to just watch for the moment. It was highly erotic and very frustrating, but we were playing Christies game. So I remained transfixed on the motion of her hips and ass when she faced away from me. Looking over her shoulder with a smoldering glance, Christie pulled her pants down over her ass, and there it was, inches from my face, with a thong that matched her bra between the magnificent globes of her buttocks. I was about to lunge and kiss those cheeks all over but Christie could see that in my eyes and she told me "Not yet, Mark. Soon, very soon."

She stepped out of her jeans and she was just in her bra and panty set. When she faced me again, the front of her panties was just a triangle of satin that came to a point right where her thighs came together. Christie was perfect, a beautiful face, a fantastic body with great legs, but most importantly, she was sexy and sweet, wicked and wonderful. And she adored Vicky. A man could do much, much worse for himself.

Christie sat next to me and kissed me with sensual intensity. But no touching other than our lips. "Now it's your turn. Give me a good show" she teased. She darted out her tongue and took a very quick lick of my lips. "I know you can do it for me, Mark."

I'd never done anything like that before, but I wanted her more than almost anything and I was determined to try to make it as fun for her as she did for me. I stood there nervously, slipped off my shoes, and tried to concentrate on the music, something slow and flowing. I liked dancing (back when Jenny and I used to dance) but I was feeling self conscious. But Christie gave me this warm, encouraging smile which inspired me to give it my best.