The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##

In the week that followed, I got to know adult life. Until recently, I had lived at home, and my mother did all the housework. Now I was faced with taking care of two teenagers and all the household chores, which gave me a more profound respect for my mother. It was challenging to get everything done every day. I was getting the girls ready and on time for school, going to school myself, cooking, cleaning, and shopping. It didn't stop. On top of that, I was dead tired from the morning onwards; it seemed my body was running a marathon every day.

It had also leaked that I was pregnant at school; it didn't surprise me. My baby belly became more and more evident. My trousers started bulging, and I wore jumpsuits and dresses more often. The jumpsuits, in particular, accentuated my stomach, and although this caused more gossip, I was proud of it and wanted to show everyone the little miracle that was growing inside me. I desperately wished I had someone to share my happiness with, even if it was a friend. And although I did have a good friend, she recently had a boyfriend, so I hardly ever heard from her.

The pregnancy also had drawbacks; my breasts had become even more sensitive, but the hormones racing through my body made me constantly horny. The slightest touch, even unconscious, or the slightest attention seemed to open the floodgates in my loins or set my labia on fire. Yet, no matter how often I rubbed one out in bed at night, nothing seemed to satisfy my urges.

Today was no different. After putting the girls to bed, I undressed and lay naked. I was ready to satisfy my desires when I suddenly felt bubbles in my stomach again. I giggled and put my hand on my belly, it was more intense than ever, and I thought I could feel it in my hand, too, although I wasn't sure. I wanted to share my happiness and talk to someone who understood me. So I reached for my phone and was about to call my best friend when I suddenly thought of the doctor's note with Greg's number on it. I quickly got the paper out and typed in his number; he would understand me.

As I lay back on the bed, the dial tone sounded three times before the line was answered. "Greg speaking."

"Greg," I said enthusiastically. "It's Jade. Am I interrupting?"

There was silence on the other end, but his warm voice sounded again. "No, absolutely not. How are you?"

I replied, overjoyed. "Good, I think I can feel it moving!"

"Really?" He also sounded enthusiastic. "Great, right? Do you feel it on your belly too?"

"I think so," I said as I pressed gently on my belly to feel it better. Then, I started to describe what I was feeling, and Greg listened and gave me hints about where I could feel it better. Slowly the subject changed, and I told him what had happened last week.

"God, Jade, That's crazy." He said with a sigh in which I thought I detected compassion. "Is it working out a bit?" I nodded, quickly realising that he couldn't see that and verbally confirmed. Greg sighed and said. "Jade, I don't like to call that much. Would you mind switching to video?"

Without thinking, I replied. "Sure, why not." Without further ado, the line was disconnected, and a few seconds later, my phone vibrated with a video call. I saw my bare shoulder on the screen, suddenly realising I was naked. I panicked; I had just said I wanted to make a video call, I couldn't push it off now, and there wasn't enough time to get dressed. So, I quickly got under the blanket and answered the call.

Greg's face emerged, and he smiled. "Hey again." He chirped.

I fervently hoped I wasn't blushing and shyly answered. "Hey."

"It's dark in there." He said perceptively.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm already in bed; I'm so tired these days."

He smiled. "That's normal. Growing a baby takes a lot of energy." The conversation was back on track, and I realised that he was quite handsome for the first time. He had warm dark eyes and a clean-shaven face. One part of his mouth rose higher when he smiled, giving him a bad-boy look, although he always replied sweetly and with care. His lips were narrow and shiny. His brown hair curled at the top and was shaved short at the sides.

And I was naked while we called. Although Greg couldn't see this, the realisation was enough to arouse me further. I slowly opened my legs and let my free hand slide down my stomach. What would he think if he knew I was about to touch myself? My hand slipped between my legs, and my fingers stroked along my outer labia. I closed my eyes and, frowning slightly, suppressed a moan.

"Is everything ok?" His voice startled me, and realising what had happened; I blushed deeply.

"Yes," I stammered. "I'm tired; I think I was falling asleep." I lied awkwardly.

He smiled. "Then I'm going to let you sleep." Said he softly though I could see the doubt in his eyes.

I nodded and said softly. "Yes, sleep well." Then, without waiting for an answer, I disconnected the call and dropped my phone. What was I doing?

I pushed my shame away, too excited to stop. My fingers found my clit, slowly circling it and letting out a deep moan. In my mind's eye, I was still talking to Greg; he could see how I satisfied myself.

Feeling the familiar pressure building in my loins, I kicked off the sheet and sighed as I felt the cold air against my skin. In my mind, I was utterly exposed to Greg, who was plotting to watch me in my most intimate moment. I pushed my fingers inside me, curling up to find my sweet spot. I spread my legs wide, dreaming that Greg's fingers were penetrating me. The bubble in my loins burst; I slammed my legs together forcefully and rolled over, shaking. I pressed my fingers hard against my pulsating channel and suppressed a cry of pleasure.

Panting heavily, I tried to relax my trembling body. Finally, I sighed in disappointment; despite enjoying my orgasm immensely, something was missing. The feeling of connection that only Jim could have given me. A tear rolled down my cheek as guilt overcame me that it wasn't Jim who had embodied my fantasy.

##

I called Greg regularly in the following weeks; I started regarding him more as a friend than my doctor. He was sweet and caring; it made me feel good. And like I discovered during our first call, It was tremendously exciting to be naked during our video calls. Of course, I always ensured he couldn't see it, but the thought did it for me. And occasionally, I touched myself during our calls. That was even more exciting, watching him as I edged myself while we talked, making sure he didn't notice anything. Of course, that would give me earth-shaking orgasms after we ended the call.

##

"Come on, Anna, pyjamas on and into bed. You know I still have to see the doctor." I said impatiently as I tucked Amy in. The whole day had been hectic, and I hadn't found a babysitter, so I was forced to call my father to look after the girls.

While Anna was changing, she asked. "Are you going to ask the doctor if he can give us a little brother, Mummy?"

I smiled; I still hadn't gotten used to the girls calling me mommy by now. "I'll ask, honey, but you need to get into bed now; otherwise, I'll be late."

Anna nodded and quickly crawled into bed. I gave her another kiss on the forehead and hurried to the bathroom. Then, swearing softly because there was no time to change, I fixed my hair and walked down the stairs. I gave my father instructions for the evening and hurried to the gynaecologist.

I was again unable to get to the consultation on time, and I wondered why I was still rushing; he was always late.

Greg's smile calmed my frustrations when I was finally allowed in half an hour after my appointment.

We had called regularly over the last few weeks, and unconsciously my thoughts flashed to the fact that he had witnessed me calling him naked on several occasions. I started to blush and looked at the ground.

"Ah, Jade! Sit down. How are you?" He asked enthusiastically. After a short conversation, he said. "Good, then we'll take an ultrasound, just lie down on the table."

For the first time, I realised that my choice of clothing was anything but appropriate. I was wearing a jumpsuit, and I had not put on a bra because my breasts were susceptible today. I cursed myself and felt my cheeks turn red again. I would have to bare my entire chest to get my belly exposed.

Greg noticed my hesitation and asked. "Is there a problem?"

I didn't dare look at him. "My breasts were sensitive, and I didn't put on a bra." I answered shyly. Although I had often fantasised about him seeing me naked or pleasuring myself, exposing my chest to him was quite different. It was, after all, the last part of my body he hadn't seen yet.

Greg nodded and said reassuringly. "Undress and take a towel under the table to cover yourself."

I nodded gratefully and went around the corner. I bared my chest and stomach and took a towel to cover myself as Greg had suggested. A few seconds later, he asked. "Are you decent?"

I smiled at the thoughtful gesture and replied. "Yes, you can come."

Greg took a seat next to me and looked at my belly. "That's is growing nicely."

I smiled and rubbed it. "Yes, and I can feel it moving more and more." Suddenly I felt a kick as if the baby knew I was talking about it. "Oh, feel!" I said as I took his hand and placed it on my stomach.

As soon as his warm hand touched my belly, I realised what I had done, and I quickly let go of his hand, blushing again. Greg smiled and rubbed my belly inquisitively. "It's quite Active." He said as he placed his hand lower on my stomach. His simple touch made me sigh, and I cursed the hormones again when I noticed my labia tingling and I was getting wet.

Greg looked at me, smiling, before taking his hand away and setting his ultrasound machine. He turned to me again with the gel and squirted some on my stomach. Carefully he pushed my panties a bit lower, and my heart started pounding in my throat; I became even wetter.

He slowly rubbed open the gel with the probe, and suddenly the baby appeared on the screen. All my attention shifted to it, and I smiled happily. I was amazed at how beautiful a blurry black-and-white image could be.

After a few minutes, I asked curiously. "Can you see the gender?"

The probe suddenly flashed across my abdomen in all directions, and he pushed hard a few times before shaking his head. "No, it's in a bad position for that, maybe it would work internally, but that's not certain either."

He looked at me questioningly. "Do you want me to try?"

Before I fully realised what I had agreed to, I nodded enthusiastically. Greg nodded and took hold of the other probe. "Then you may continue to undress."

I hesitated, realising I would be completely naked apart from a small towel. Greg misunderstood my hesitation and continued. "Oh, that towel. Should I help?"

I dared not express my concern or refuse. I nodded coyly. Greg stood up, walked to the table's foot, and hooked his fingers under my panties. I raised my hips so he could pull them over my buttocks and felt my excitement rising involuntarily. As he slid my jumpsuit and panties down my legs, I could clearly see the evidence of how wet I was in the crotch of my panties. I smelt my arousal and could not stop my breathing from quickening. He placed my legs in the stirrups, my heart skipping a few beats as I saw his eyes resting on my pussy. Undoubtedly, he could see my arousal in my spread position. I closed my eyes in shame.

Greg said nothing as he took his seat against me again. He took the probe and placed it against my entrance. I felt it slide into me just too smoothly with slight pressure, and I couldn't suppress the moan that followed. The probe's temperature did not bother me this time; on the contrary, the coolness felt almost redeeming. Greg rotated the probe, and again I could not suppress the moan that followed. My mind returned to the fantasy of using the probe as a dildo, and I fought hard not to enjoy the sensation. Nevertheless, I fervently wished that he would continue to move the probe.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Greg looking fixedly at the screen but blushing fervently. "It's a boy," he said in a shaky voice. Happiness came over me, and I smiled broadly as I stared at the screen. Then, unexpectedly, the probe turned again, and I was overwhelmed by the pleasure I had fought hard to resist. My eyes rolled away, and I groaned loudly. Then, surprised and ashamed, I clasped my hands to my mouth. Greg pulled the probe out of me and hurried to his desk.

Ashamed, I got dressed. I hardly dared to face Greg but forced myself to sit down in front of him again. In his eyes was something that wasn't there before. Was that lust? His gaze rested on my breasts, and I realised that my nipples were stiff. I saw that my nipples were clearly aligned in my jumpsuit. Again my blush deepened.

##

That night, the thought of Greg again led me to my orgasm. But, again, it was followed by guilt and shame.

It was almost a week before I dared to call Greg again. First, we needed to talk about what had happened and how to move forward. His effect on me was unhealthy, and it couldn't go on like this, especially since he was my gynaecologist. I wasn't in control of myself during his consultations, which would end badly one day.

"Greg, we need to talk." I said after he answered his phone. On the screen, I could see he was frowning and nodding.

"Yes indeed," he replied. "But not over the phone." I was surprised by the determination in his voice.

"When can we meet?" I asked, surprised that I immediately agreed. Something in the tone of his voice mesmerised me into agreeing.

"Now." He said again with determination.

I frowned and shook my head. "The girls are asleep, and I don't have a babysitter."

"Then I'll come over." He said, and again, something in his voice made me agree immediately. I gave him my address, and he hung up.

I sighed at the thought of having to change my clothes again. I was tired and had already put on my pyjamas because they were the only trousers I could wear comfortably. I cursed and decided he would have to live with it. Then, about fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw Greg standing there; he didn't wait for me to invite him in but stepped right in. I stepped back in surprise as he closed the door behind him.

"Sorry," he began. "Sorry for how I behaved during the consultation and for imposing myself now."

I looked at the ground blushing. "No, I should say sorry. I misbehaved." I gestured for him to go to the living room, where he immediately sat down, and I sat next to him.

I sighed and continued. "Lately, I've been walking around so sensitive; ridiculous things have a huge effect on me. It's like I can't control myself anymore."

Greg sighed, smiling. "You're pregnant, and this affects their sex drive for some women. But that shouldn't affect me, and it did. And that's why I want to apologise."

I nodded and looked at the ground. "Maybe I should find another gynaecologist."

He looked at me in surprise. "What? No, you don't have to."

I shook my head. "Yes, Greg, now it ended well, but what if it happens again?"

Greg shook his head. "Jade, that-"

I interrupted him. "What if next time you do take advantage of the situation and-"

He suddenly pressed his lips against mine. Surprised, I pushed him away, but he immediately kissed me again. His hand wrapped around my hair, gently pulling me towards him. I fought myself not to give in to the kiss; his lips were so soft and blissful against mine.

I felt his hands explore my side and stomach, reluctantly leaning against his chest, angry at myself for not putting up more of a fight. He caressed my belly, and I felt my resistance crumble as the pent-up excitement came to the surface. Unconsciously, I opened my mouth, and he deepened the kiss, sliding his hand gently across my chest. His fingers were toying with my nipples through my shirt. My eyes rolled up in exasperation at the blissful sensation that surprised me.

He broke the kiss but kept his firm grip on my hair and held my head in the same position. "I know we both want this, Jade," He whispered. "I know you're often naked when we're video calling." His hand slid down and stroked along the edge of my trousers. I groaned and felt my resistance crumble further. "I know you sometimes masturbate during our conversations. I've seen it in your eyes. I've heard your muffled moans when you think I'm not paying attention."

I gasped as I felt his fingers slide under the edge of my trousers. I had to stop this before he completely broke down my resistance. But my body betrayed me and enjoyed his dominant behaviour, it screamed for attention, and I wanted his touch. I sighed and whispered. "Don't do this, Greg; we'll regret this."

"From the day you stepped into my consultation, I wanted you." His voice was compelling, and his fingers slowly slid deeper into my trousers. Unconsciously I opened my legs, my labia burning with desire. He continued. "I wanted to wait, but I knew you would be mine one day."

His fingers brushed over my hip towards my leg and then my inner thighs. "You say you're so afraid I'd take advantage of you during your consultations, but you've been teasing me. You have no idea how hard I fought to resist you."

"Oh, Greg," I whimpered. "We can't; It wouldn't be fair toward-"

I couldn't suppress the moan that broke my sentence when his fingers started to move up my inner thigh.

He kissed me the moment his fingers stroked along my slit. I moaned loudly into his mouth as my last bit of resistance crumbled. I answered his kiss and let his tongue explore my mouth. At that point, He had me where he wanted me; I was his. I would have done anything he asked me. I felt pathetic that I couldn't resist him. But no matter how unfair I found it towards the girls or Jim, all I wanted to do was give myself to Greg.

I was surprised and even disappointed when he suddenly let go.

My amazement increased when he suddenly lifted me, placed me on my hands and knees, pulled down my trousers, and grabbed my hair again. I groaned as I lifted my head; how he dominated me only aroused me further. It showed that besides his sweet and caring side, he could also be strong-willed and demanding. Finally, he leaned over me and whispered in my ear. "I can't resist you any longer. I want you." His voice sounded more pleading than ever.

I bit my lip, surprised at my desire. The words flowed out of me without hesitation. "Then take me, make me yours." I instantly regretted uttering them, but I've spoken them truthfully. I wanted him to make me his.

Greg let go of my hair, and I fell forward, he pushed his trousers down, and I felt his member penetrate me seconds later. I grabbed a pillow and buried my face, letting out a loud cry of pleasure. I realised precisely what I had missed every inch he sank deeper into me. It hadn't been physical but mental, knowing that someone was using my body for his pleasure.

Greg buried his shaft entirely inside me; I sighed and bit into the pillow. Greg wasn't as well endorsed as Jim, so I didn't feel stretched out. This made the full feeling even sweeter.

Greg thrust hard and grabbed my arm, turning it onto my back. The removed support caused me to fall on my shoulder and into a position where I could barely move. I grabbed my breast and massaged it. I was hopelessly at his mercy and relished in it. I was his, he could do what he wanted with me, and I would eagerly accept it.

I turned my head to see him in the corner of my eye, moaning. "Yes! Fuck me harder! Make me yours!"

He thrust faster and used my arm to add strength. I gasped with each thrust and felt the bubble in my loins grow furious. Within a minute, the bubble burst and I came so hard that the world spun around me.