The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breaking the line, I rushed to the bathroom and ran a bath. I undressed hurriedly, looked down at the clean, sanitary napkin, and smiled. Although my period had been more painful than usual this month, it had not lasted as long, and for this, I was suddenly grateful. My cycle has always been unpredictable. That's why I started taking the pill. Not that it helped much, it was still every month waiting anxiously if and how hard they would come through.

I washed thoroughly and shaved my legs and pubic hair. I ran my fingers over the shaved skin to ensure I'd not forgotten any spots. It felt smooth and soft, and I was glad it didn't get shaving rashes anymore. Then got out of the bath.

I went to my wardrobe and looked through my underwear. I didn't have any sexy lingerie, so I chose red panties decorated with a bow and a thin red strapless bra. It was a warm spring day, so I picked a beige summer dress. I got dressed and inspected myself in the mirror. If you looked closely, you could see the red of my underwear through the clothing. I felt an itch in my stomach. Would Jim think I looked sexy? After making my backpack, I went to the living room.

The hours passed slowly, but finally, I stood in front of Jim's house and rang the bell.

It took a while for the door to open, and Jim let me in, smiling. He was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt. I stepped inside, and Jim closed the door behind me. As soon as it closed, he hugged and kissed me deeply.

I melted away in the long kiss as his hand ran through my hair and pulled me tightly against him. My heart was in my throat, and I pushed my body against his. I was sure I could feel his erection pressing against my belly, and I moaned softly. I wanted him to rip the clothes off my body. I'd longed for this for so long and wanted him to touch me again. But, instead, I tugged his t-shirt, trying to lift it.

Jim broke the kiss and said. "Hold that thought? I really need to get away for a while."

I smiled and nodded. "Hurry up," I said, winking, my voice dripping with desire. Jim chuckled and went outside.

I put my rucksack in the spare room and quickly took my pill. Then, back in the living room, I sat on the sofa and waited for Jim.

Half an hour later, he came into the living room and looked at me. He licked his lips, and my heart skipped a beat. He came up and kissed me deeply; he sat beside me and put his hand on my leg. He sat down next to me and put his hand on my leg.

I wanted more, to feel his passion through his hands exploring my body. I threw my leg over his lap, straddled him, and kissed him again. His hands ran up my legs, under my dress and buttocks. He pulled me higher on his lap, and I could feel his erection through his trousers. I rubbed my hips against it, and Jim moaned.

It wasn't going fast enough for me. I broke the kiss and started to lift Jim's T-shirt. He raised his arms, and I pulled his shirt off. He smiled at me and asked teasingly. "Can't you wait?"

I bit my lip and shook my head. "No, I've been waiting for a fortnight. I want you!"

Jim smiled again. "We have a whole night," he whispered and lifted my dress. I willingly let him take off my dress. "You are so beautiful." He whispered and stroked along my neck to my collarbone.

A shiver went through my body; his touch felt so intensely good. His hand slid along my bra to my back and quickly opened the clasp. Carefully he put my bra aside and stared at my breasts; a blush formed on my cheeks. I didn't mind him seeing me naked, but how he stared made me realise how small my breasts were.

His hand slid down my chest, and I moaned softly. Then, in a sultry voice, he said. "You have beautiful breasts."

My blush deepened, and I replied. "They are too small."

Jim smiled. "No, they're perfect." He placed his lips on my nipple and sucked. I groaned deeply and gripped his head, my nipple growing hard in his mouth. I held his head to my chest and grabbed his hair tightly, he moved his mouth to my other breast, and again I moaned deeply.

Gently Jim pushed on my hips after tapping my butt, and I got off his lap and watched him put his hand in his trousers and reposition his member. I licked my lips. I wanted to feel that thing.

For a moment, I frowned; I knew men liked getting blowjobs, but I'd never done it before. I hesitated for a moment and got on my knees before him. Jim looked at me in surprise.

Before I could change my mind, I grabbed the edge of his pants and pulled them down. I licked my lips as I looked at his rigid member. Again, I was amazed that he had gotten that thing inside me two weeks ago. I bit my lip; I didn't much care how. But, ultimately, it felt good, and I wanted it again.

Carefully I took hold of his member, I may not be a virgin anymore, but I had never held a penis before. It felt warm and stiff but also soft. On the bendy purple tip formed a bubble of translucent liquid. Slowly, I moved closer to his member and licked the juice away. Jim sighed.

It tasted salty with a sweet undertone, but not bad at all. I took the crown of Jim's member into my mouth; he placed his hands on my head and gently pushed me down. I let him as his member sank deeper into my mouth. Finally, my lips touched my hand wrapped around the base of his member, and I looked up.

Jim had closed his eyes and was smiling.

I sucked as hard as I could. Jim's eyes flew open, and his face twisted in discomfort; he jerked his hips backwards. "Wow, easy there." He said sternly, and I looked at him apologetically. "You don't have to suck, just move gently up and down." He continued in a softer tone.

I nodded and took his member into my mouth again, not sucking but moving my head gently up and down as he'd suggested. I quickly noticed that Jim moaned as the tip of his member slid along my palate, so I used my tongue to push his member against it. Jim sighed deeply, so I kept up my movement. The longer I sucked him, the more the salty-sweet taste spread in my mouth.

After about ten minutes, my jaw began to burn, and I was glad Jim stopped and lifted my head. He took hold of my hands, stood and pulled me up. Then, he placed his lips on mine and pushed me backwards.

My buttocks touched the dining table. Jim pushed his hips against me, and I felt his wet member against my belly.

He looked deep into my eyes, and I licked my lips. Then, I felt his hands on my hips, and he whispered. "Here? or would you rather be in bed?"

My breathing quickened. I didn't care where; I wanted to feel Jim inside me, and as long as I got that, I allowed it to be anywhere. I opened my mouth to speak, but the words didn't come, so I nodded. Jim smiled, and as if waiting for my response, he turned me around with a jerk. My hips hit the table; he placed his hand on my back and bent me forward over the table. His action forced me on my tiptoes to get comfortable. I bit my lip the moment my bare chest hit the cold table.

I put my head down on the table and closed my eyes. How he curled his fingers around the edge of my panties and pulled them down made me suspect he was impatient. A pleasant shiver ran down my spine at him, lusting after me like that. It made me want him even more.

My panties slid to just above my knees before he let go. A second later, I felt the crown of his member sliding across my slit.

I bent my leg and lifted it slightly to lower my panties without using my hands. The edge of my panties slipped just over my knee when I let out a sudden yelp and whimper. Jim had rammed his shaft into me right up to the hilt with a single powerful thrust. His sudden intrusion surprised me, and I grabbed the table's edge for support. The feeling of fullness overwhelmed me, and I felt my insides stretch to accommodate his girth.

His calloused hands slid up my back to my shoulders and waist as he whispered. "God, Jade, you feel so amazing."

I could only moan and groan in response as he began to move back and forth gently. I had been looking forward to this so much, and finally, I was getting what I wanted. Jim increased the speed and force with which he thrust. The angle at which he penetrated me allowed the tip of his member to slide past my G-spot with each thrust, the extra force making me gasp each time. I tried to put pressure on my toes to lower the angle and lessen the intensity, but his thrusts made me slip.

I felt my body tighten, and my breathing stopped. My face turned red, and Jim's next thrust punctured the swelling bubble in my loins. With a baritone howl, I began to jerk violently. Trembling, I held the side of the table while I felt Jim's hands press my hips hard against the table. He didn't slow down and fucked me through my orgasm. It was too intense, verging on painful; I shook my head, struggling to breathe. My pussy spasmed around his member; I didn't know how much longer I could take this. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my teeth; my body stiffened utterly. Jim's hands found my shoulders, and he used them to pull me harder onto his member. I hissed when his penis pressed against my cervix and started to jerk.

I felt the trembling of Jim's body passing through mine as a wet heat spread inside me. Coupled with a mental pleasure that made my whole body tingle. I started to giggle as a tear ran down my cheek.

Jim gently massaged my body which was still trembling in the aftermath of my orgasm. Slowly my muscles relaxed, and he kissed me softly on the shoulder.

##

We had sex twice more that night; I just couldn't get enough of him. When he wanted to pay me the following day, I politely refused. I hadn't babysat and had stayed for my pleasure. It had been blissful, without a doubt. When I left, I expected him to be cold again, but he surprised me by kissing me. It was a fleeting kiss, but it meant the world to me.

Over the next few months, our relationship became more intimate and intense. I stopped by after school for a quickie, sometimes even during lunch breaks.

It got to the point where we saw each other almost every other day, except for that week when I had the flu or my period, which gradually became less intense since I had sex. I also started spending more and more nights there at the weekend. So often that my parents began to wonder about his capabilities as a father. That made me blush; thankfully, they didn't suspect I was staying over more to get fucked than to babysit. I knew it couldn't last forever, but I would enjoy it while it lasted. And although I knew this, I couldn't help falling in love with him.

##

About five months after our first night, Jim invited me for dinner and spent the night. Which I gladly accepted. I told my parents I had to babysit for the girls and went to Jim's. It was a hot summer day, and I had chosen to wear a light-shouldered dress, mainly because I knew that Jim found it particularly sexy when I wore this type of dress. When I rang the bell, the girls enthusiastically let me in. I stepped into the living room, and Jim greeted me with a kiss. The girls giggled; it hadn't been long since he stopped hiding it from them.

Suddenly a pungent smell hit my nose, and my stomach turned. I swallowed to keep from gagging and looked at Jim questioningly. "What is that smell?"

Jim looked at me, confused. "The food? Don't you like gratin?"

My stomach turned again, and again I swallowed. "I do, but it smells quite strong."

Jim shrugged and frowned. "Maybe it's the cheese you're not used to?"

I nodded. "Yeah, maybe," I said, confused. One of the girls grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the lego dollhouse. I looked at Jim smiling, they had made furniture and accessories by now, and the girls loved it. I played with them for about an hour before dinner was ready.

The food was delicious, and now that it was ready, the smell did not bother me any longer, or I had gotten used to it. Jim smiled as I scooped up another plate, and the girls asked for another. I gave them each another scoop and watched as they wolfed down their plates while I finished mine.

I sternly said when Amy asked for ice cream with half a scoop left on her plate. "Only if you eat your plate empty, Amy."

Jim laughed out loud and leaned toward me. "You will be a great mother someday; you know that?" He whispered, and I started to blush.

After dinner, the girls put on their pyjamas, and we watched a movie together. It was almost half past eight by the time they were in bed, but Jim didn't mind so much during the summer. He sat down next to me when he returned from tucking them in. This was the moment I had been waiting for. I kissed him passionately and felt his hand caress my leg. A fit of nausea made me break the kiss. My belly rumbled, and I felt little pops in my bowels. I pushed on my stomach to stop the feeling.

Jim looked at me, frowning. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I think I'm going to get the flu again."

Jim frowned deeper and looked at my stomach. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

I laughed out loud. "No, I had my period last week, remember? And by the way, I'm on the pill." I kissed him deeply again; I took his hand and placed it under my dress between my legs and whispered defiantly. "I just need an internal massage with that special ointment of yours. I'm sure I'll feel better then."

"That's something we can arrange." Jim chuckled as he slid his fingers along my wet labia. "No underwear?" he asked, the desire evident in his voice.

I tried to bring out my most innocent smile and said. "That would just get in the way, wouldn't it?"

Impatiently, I hooked my fingers into his training trousers and pulled. But unfortunately, he didn't react quickly enough for my liking, and I became slightly frustrated. I frowned, surprised at my exasperation; I had hardly recognised myself in recent weeks. I'd never really had a high libido, but Jim had awakened something in me; I was constantly horny these days. Not that I wanted to cum. No, I just wanted to feel him inside me, see his facial expression, and most of all, I longed for the connected feeling I had afterwards.

My thoughts were interrupted when my gaze fell on his hard penis. I licked my lips and grabbed his member. I threw my leg over his hips and positioned his penis, impatiently letting the crown slide along my slit until I felt it against my entrance. I pushed down, his shaft slid in smoothly, and I sighed in pleasure. I impaled myself completely and kissed him deeply before I started to rotate my hips.

His member caressed my vaginal walls, magnifying the small movements of my hips. I watched as he closed his eyes, groaning, and placed my hands on his shoulders to keep my balance. Jim's moan encouraged me to speed up the movement. I bit my lip as his gyrating member engulfed me in pleasure.

His hands found my hips, and he opened his eyes. "A little slower; I won't last a minute at this pace."

I groaned softly and shook my head. "That's okay; I want to feel you cum." I rocked my hips quickly, and Jim grunted, tightening his grip on my hips. His breathing quickened as he pushed his hip up. I could swear I felt his member swell before the familiar sensation of wet heat spread inside me. I sighed happily and tensed my pelvic floor muscles to feel his member pulsating. Then, I embraced him with a broad smile and nestled my head into his neck.

He returned my embrace by stroking my back, and I moaned in pleasure; I whispered, listening to his heavy breathing. "See, I feel a lot better already." He laughed, kissing my forehead.

##

When I woke up the following day nauseous and had to run to the toilet, there was no more room for discussion. Instead, Jim insisted that I take a pregnancy test. Frustrated and angry that he didn't believe me, I agreed. I would prove to him that I was not pregnant.

When Jim returned from the pharmacy, I ripped the test out of his hands. I went to the toilet and peed on it. I changed my clothes while I waited for the result. Three minutes later, my world collapsed. The test showed two clear pink lines. My heart was in my throat, and I tried to suppress the panic. This couldn't be true; I was always strict with my pill and never forgot it. I grabbed the box to read the instructions, had I done something wrong?

With a soft knock, the bathroom door opened. Jim saw me standing there and let his gaze wander around the bathroom. When he saw the test lying on the sink, he stepped towards it. My heart sank, and panic surfaced. I wanted to grab and hide it, but I was too late. Jim's expression hardened, and he turned pale. He looked at me and said in a tone that showed he didn't want to argue. "Make an appointment with a gynaecologist. Today if possible."

A tear rolled down my cheek, and I nodded. Jim stepped up to me and gave me a reassuring hug. Softly he said. "It'll be okay; we'll work this out."

I sobbed and hugged him, after which I took out my phone and called my gynaecologist.

"I'm sorry, Ms Taylor, but Dr Wilson is unavailable next month. I can give you an appointment with his resident today, though. If you don't mind?" The receptionist sounded genial.

"No, that's fine." I replied shakily.

"Good, then we expect you at 2 PM. See you later, Ms Taylor." The receptionist replied and disconnected the line.

I looked at Jim with concern. "I have to be there at 2."

Jim nodded. "I'll come with you." Again that tone didn't tolerate contradiction.

I looked at the ground and nodded.

Jim left the bathroom, and I remained standing, stunned. How was this possible? Now that I had gotten over the initial shock, the puzzle pieces slowly fell together: Nausea and rumbling intestines that I had written off as the flu or the bloating of even my itchy breasts. I frowned, lifted my T-shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. Had my belly grown larger? No, it couldn't have. I rubbed my belly and was surprised that I felt the popping feeling in my stomach again. Again, I frowned; that's impossible; I had my period just last week!

When we were finally allowed to enter the doctor's office at 2.30 PM, my spirits sank again. The resident I had an appointment with was a man no older than his late twenties.

"Ah, Ms Taylor, please sit down." His voice sounded soft.

I sat down, and the doctor looked at me, smiling. "First of all, congratulations. Tell me, how do you feel?"

I frowned and told him how I felt. He nodded and regularly typed something on the computer. "And when was the last time you had your period?"

I frowned and said, blushing. "Last week."

The doctor looked at me and nodded again. "And the pregnancy test was positive?"

This time I nodded, and the doctor continued. "Good, then we'll need to take a look. You may, round the corner, remove your trousers and panties and lie on the table."

I looked at the doctor in surprise, slightly panicking. Did he assume me to undress for him? He smiled reassuringly. "The first ultrasounds are vaginal ms."

My cheeks glowed, and I looked down at the floor, nodded and went around the corner, where I reluctantly took off my trousers and knickers.

I heard the doctor speaking to Jim. "I think it would be better if you waited here, sir; your daughter seems nervous. I don't think she will appreciate you seeing her half-naked."

My blush deepened as I lay down on the table. "Doctor, that is not my father but the baby's father." I said.

The doctor poked his head around the corner and looked at me inquiringly, After which he nodded. "Good. Sir, then you may follow."

My heart pounded in my throat as the doctor took a seat next to me. A shiver went through me when he put his hand on my arm and said. "You may place your feet in those supports."

Reluctantly, I placed my feet on the supports, spreading my legs wide for the two men in the room. I felt exposed and ashamed. I fought to hold back my tears while the doctor set up the ultrasound machine and put a condom on the probe. Then, he applied a thick gel and looked at me.