The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running my hands all over his hard chest, I can feel my warm pussy on his skin and it sends shivers of pleasure throughout my body.

Smiling down at him, I turn myself around so he can stare straight at my shaved pussy and arsehole.

I move back so my pussy is inches away from his face, I lean down and I am only inches away from his throbbing cock. With my right hand I lightly grip onto it, feeling it's warmth.

"Leah we can still stop this," He protests, "We haven't done anything, we can just pretend this never happened." He says.

I smile to myself as I let my breath hit his cock.

"Oh, you'll never be able to forget about this, Daddy."

Leaning forward, I open my mouth and wrap my lips around his thick, hard cock.

"Oooooh god." I hear him moan from behind.

"Mmmm." I moan around the cock I've fantasised about for so long.

I run my wet tongue along the bottom of his head and slowly drag it up and along the top, pressing it against the slit of his cock I taste him precum and it is delicious.

"Oh god, Leah, we shouldn't be doing this." He gasps out but all I can think is the feel of his breath on my wet pussy.

"Oh, we should." I say back with confidence before wrapping my lips around his cock again.

I close my eyes and slowly start to bob my head up and down on his cock. Going nice and easy at first to get him really into it.

I get past the head of his cock and I swirl my wet tongue all around the head.

His thick cock keeps twitching in my mouth and I can hear his panting getting more constant.

I know he's slowly losing the battle in his head that's telling him to stop and I start to pick up my pace of bobbing on his cock.

I pull it out and hold it in my hand, marvelling at this beautiful specimen covered in my spit. Moving my head forward, I stick out my tongue and lick from the bottom all along the shaft and flick my tongue against the head.

"Oh god." He moans out.

Over and over I lick along the shaft of his cock. I really want to lick his balls but from this angle it's a little hard.

Sitting back up again, I look back and see my arse cheeks pressed against his chest. Paul is panting and I can see in his eyes the he is losing his inner battle.

I just smile at him and pull my hair back before leaning back down.

Holding his cock, I devour it in my mouth and start to bob up and down on it properly. Giving him a good, sloppy blowjob that I'm sure he hasn't received in a long time.

"Does your wife do this for you?" I ask before wrapping my lips around it again.

"Oh god, not for years." He pants and I smile knowing he is nearly ready.

I keep bobbing up and down, my entire body remaining still except for my head that's moving up and down with my lips tightly sucking on his cock.

I keep moaning around his cock and Paul's moaning is getting louder and louder.

Moving my hands down I start to hold and rub his balls as I suck his dick.

"Oh god, Leah." He pants.

Pulling his cock out, I give it one last, long kiss.

I sit up and look at him, wiping the bit of spit from my mouth I stand up and turn around.

"Okay Leah, that's enough." He says, "We should stop now."

"Not a chance!" I tell him.

With my knees on either side of him, I hover over his cock that I take into my hand and line up with my absolutely drenched pussy.

"Please Leah, we can't." He whispers, although he's not looking at me and instead is looking at my tits.

"Shhhhh," I whisper, feeling his cock touching my pussy, "Just enjoy."

Slowly, I lower myself down and I feel the head of his cock stretching my pussy and slide inside of me.

"Ooooh god." He moans out feeling my warm, young, tight pussy around his cock.

"Fuck, yes." I whisper sliding further and further down his dick.

I'm about half way down his dick and I realise I'm breaking my rule about wearing condoms, but I'm not about to stop now.

"You're so big." I moan, closing my eyes and just focusing on the pleasure of a thick cock being in me.

Finally, I feel my thighs touch his skin and I know I have him balls deep inside of me.

Opening my eyes, I see his hands clenched, still tied to the corners of the bed and his eyes closed with deep breaths coming from his mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkkk!!!" I shout and my entire body trembles from a very unexpected orgasm hitting me.

My pussy clenches around his cock as my legs shake and I can't keep in my enormously loud moans.

I almost flop down but I catch myself by grabbing onto his chest. Opening my eyes I am only a few inches in front of his face and Paul is just staring back at me in disbelief.

"I just came around your cock." I whisper and smile at him.

I can see he can't believe what's happening, but I can't stop myself now.

Pushing forward I press my lips against his and feel his cock slightly move out of my pussy.

He doesn't kiss me back at first but I keep kissing his closed mouth, slowly I start to rock back and forth around his cock. I can feel how drenched I am but it feels fucking amazing!

Tensing my pussy, I move back and forth, feeling him leave and enter me and I am in absolute heaven.

Then, I feel it.

His lips move and Paul kisses me back.

Feeling this, I grab his face and kiss him again and again. His will to fight is now gone. I open my mouth and he accepts my tongue into his and I run it against his tongue.

"Ooohhh!" I moan into his mouth as we make out passionately.

Moving my arse up and down as I ride his cock, I passionately kiss this amazing man, feeling him moaning into my mouth just fills me with more lust.

"Oh god, I've wanted this for so long." I moan, raising myself and watching him as I grind forward and backwards on his cock, keeping him fully inside of my young, tight pussy.

"I can't believe this is happening." Paul moans back to me.

I look at his restraints and all I want to do is untie him so I can feel his hands over my body, but right now I am enjoying the power.

Leaning forward, I shove my tits into his face, feeling his cock half in me.

"Suck on my nipple!" I tell him pushing it to his mouth.

I feel his mouth open and his tongue on my nipple and I moan uncontrollably.

"Oooh fuuuckk!!" I moan loudly feeling him biting my nipple hard. "Yes, I love it!" I moan getting more and more into this.

He may not have wanted it at first, but I know now that he's loving it.

Sitting up, I let him watch me grabbing my tits and moaning as I bounce on his cock.

"I need that cock down my throat!" I tell him and pull myself off.

Crawling backwards, I stare into Paul's eyes and still see the disbelief in them. Face to face with his cock that's covered in my own pussy juices, I hold it in my hands and smile at him.

Finally, at a good angle!

Opening my mouth and wrap my lips around his cock with the intention of showing him how good a blowjob I can give.

I instantly start to bob up and down like a woman possessed, slurping and spitting all over his thick cock.

Pulling it out, I drag my wet tongue along his smooth balls, taking each one into my mouth and lightly sucking on them.

"Oooohhh." Paul moans.

Licking on the underneath of his balls, I don't know what comes over me to do something I've never done before. A sudden urge to show Paul what a real slut I am willing to be for him.

I grip onto his arse cheeks that is on the bed and try to lift him up.

Diving lower and run my tongue along his smooth little arsehole.

"Fuuuuuuccckk!!!" Paul moans out, the first time I've ever heard him swear.

"Mmmmm!" I moan, wanting him to know I'll do anything for him as I eat his arsehole.

Over and over I run my tongue along his little hole, wrapping my hand around his cock I wank him off as I rim this amazing man.

"Fucking hell!" He moans again.

I don't know what's going on inside of me, it's like I am hornier than I've ever been before in my life. Having this man, knowing I can do whatever I want.

I spit on his little hole and massage it with my finger. Sitting up, I look into his eyes as he pants at me.

"Fuuckk meee!" He grunt as I slide my spit covered finger knuckle deep into his arsehole.

I can't believe I'm actually fingering a man, I'm so fucking horny it's crazy!!

I force his cock down my throat and I push my finger in and out of his arsehole.

"Gllug...glugg....gluggg!" I gag over and over as I force his cock deeper and deeper down my throat.

"GLLLLLLLGGGGGGG!!" I gag for a long time as I push his cock all the way down my throat and feel his balls on my chin.

My finger fucking his little hole.

"I can't believe you're doing this!" He pants out.

Pulling my head back, a pile of spit falls down my chin and onto his cock.

"Do you like me being your little slut?" I ask him in a girly voice whilst wiggling my finger in his arsehole.

"Untie me now and I'll show you how much I like it!" He orders.

"Mmmm yes sir." I moan, ready for him to fuck me like a dirty little whore and have him pound my cunt.

I spit on his cock one more time and pull my finger out of his arse.

First, I untie his ankles and pull the restraints away.

Straddling him again, I let my tits hang over his face, pushing them down onto him and I start to untie his wrists.

One free, I move to the side and I feel his mouth suck and bit my nipple as I start to untie him.

Done, he's free.

Suddenly, I feel his hands grip my waist tight and hold me up.

Looking down on him, he has an animalistic look in his eyes and I worry what he's going to do now he's free.

With ease, he holds me up and stands up. His grip lets go of my waist and he throws me harshly onto the mattress causing me to grunt and bounce a little.

"Is this what you want?" He asks, roughly gripping my ankles and pushing them far apart, my pussy spread wide open for him.

I go to move but his hand lands on my back and holds me down. Without any warning, I feel his entire cock disappear balls deep into me.

"Fuuuckk yes! Fuck my cunt!" I moan out as Paul holds me down.

"It's been a long time since I've fucked a little slut like you!" Paul moans out, holding me down harshly as he pounds into my dripping wet cunt.

"Oh yeah, fuck me however you want! If you're wife won't let you then you can destroy my cunt!" I moan.

SPANK!

His palm harshly strikes my arse cheek and I grunt out in pain and pleasure.

"Don't talk about her you fucking slut!" Paul moans out hammering into me.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, Fuck me!" I moan over and over, my head bouncing on and off the mattress from the force of him fucking me.

My pussy is trembling around his thick cock that is absolutely destroying me. From this angle it feels like his cock is in my stomach and he's stretching me out so perfectly.

His hands holding my back down start to hurt, but that's overpowered by the pure pleasure I'm receiving by being fucked like this.

"Come up here!" Paul grunts and his hands appear on my stomach.

He roughly pulls me up so I'm on my hands and knees, not once did his cock slip from my pussy.

From this angle, Paul gripped my arse cheeks and started to batter my pussy with his cock. I couldn't let out any words, only loud moaning and grunting.

SPANK!

He hits my arse over and over, it stings but feels fucking amazing to be used like this.

"So you've just wanted to be a little slut for me have you?" Paul asks whilst fucking me.

"Yes... I..... have...." I grunt out, moaning every second.

SPANK!

"Well I'm going to treat you like one!" He moans.

"Yes.... DAAADDDDYYY FUUUUCCKKKK!!!" I scream as a second orgasm wrecks through me. I grip onto the bed sheets and bite on the pillow in front of me to hold in my screams!

"Yes cum for me you little whore!" Paul roars.

My legs are shaking uncontrollably and I am letting out screams of pure ecstasy. I can feel my pussy trembling around his thick cock that never lightens up on hammering my cunt.

"OOOOHHHH!" I moan out more as my orgasm dies down and I flop forwards onto the bed and feel Paul's dick slide out of me.

Exhausted from two earth shattering orgasms I lay floppy on the bed and I feel Paul's hands on me. With his big muscles it's easy for him to flip me over so I'm lay on my back, he stares and smiles down at my small, naked body. I'm too weak to say or do anything but I just smile back at him.

"You know, I used to fuck Deb like this all the time." Paul says and I watch as he grabs my ankle, then I lay silently as I watch him tying the restraints that once held him down around me.

"We haven't done it in a long time," He says grabbing my other ankle and tying that one to the corner of the bed as well.

"I guess I can use you for that now." He says moving up and grabbing my wrist.

I don't fight him, instead I just allow him to tie up both of my wrists so I am star fished on the bed just like how I found him.

Paul starts to grab my tits and pull on my nipples. Looking up at this big, strong, beautiful man I feel so small and helpless.

Knowing that I can't move and that he can just do whatever he wants to me is sending shivers down through my pussy.

"So, you like to be fucked like a slut?" Paul says getting back onto the bed and between my legs.

"Yes I do." I whisper, still exhausted but happy to take more of his cock.

I watch as he lines his thick cock up with my pussy, it's glimmering with my juices and I just smile at him, loving how this has worked out.

"Please fuck MEEEEEEEE!!" I moan loudly as he unexpectedly shoves his entire cock deep into my cunt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I pant over and over.

Paul is able to hold my arse up and stay upright as he fucks my pussy, I get to marvel over his chiselled body as I feel him stretching my little cunt.

"You're always dressed like such a slut, was that just to tease me?" Paul moans as he fucks me.

"I knew you'd like it, I wanted to know you were getting hard because of me." I panted back, wanting to grab my tits but my restraints holding me still.

"Well now you're going to take my hard cock whenever I want you to!" He moans, gripping my thighs.

"Yes Daddy! I'll never say no to your fucking cock!" I moan back to him.

I am in pure heaven, watching this older man fucking me with a passion. He doesn't even speak, I can just hear his manly grunting as he takes what he wants.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon." He pants out.

I'm not on the pill and he has no condom on, but right now I couldn't give a shit.

"Cum in me Daddy, fill my cunt with your cum!" I beg him.

He leans down and presses his mouth against mine and kisses me passionately.

Our tongues attacking each other as I am helpless to move from my position, all I want to do is touch him all over but I can't.

"Fuck, so fucking tight." He moans into my mouth.

He's fucking me as hard as possible and I can feel his balls hitting me on every thrust.

"Cum in me, please give me that cum." I beg him, sticking my tongue down his throat I want him to fill me up and use me as a whore.

"Cum in my tight little cunt that belongs to you Daddy." I moan wanting to goad him.

"FUUUUCCKK!" Paul grunts in my ear and I feel the first shot of his cum filling up my pussy.

"Yyyyyesss!" I moan to him. Over and over I feel more of his cum filling me up, he mustn't have cum in a long time because it feels like buckets are unloading inside of me.

"Fucking hell." Paul gasps, planting another kiss on my lips before pulling away.

I don't know if I've ever felt more sexually satisfied in my life. Looking up at Paul whose cock is slowly going down, I just smile at him.

"Are you going to let me out now?" I ask.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet." He says with a smile.

I stare at him amazed but wondering what he has planned as he walks out of the room. I hear the door close.

"Paul?" I shout, not knowing what he's doing.

"Paul!?" I shout a little louder but to no response.

"Paul?!" I shout again and the door opens.

"Be quiet." He says sticking his head in, "You're going to stay there until I come to use you again." And then he shuts the door and once again I'm alone.

This is so wild, I'm actually helpless. All I can do is lie here naked, filled with cum and wait for the man of my dreams to come and fuck me. This is fucking amazing!!

I don't know how long I'm lay here for, at least an hour. Just getting more and more desperate for Paul to come back.

Hearing the door open, I turn my head and see him smiling at me.

"Finally!" I say to him.

"You alright in here?" He asks.

"Except that I don't have your cock in me I'm great." I tell him, writhing my legs a little to show I want him to fuck me.

Without saying anything, Paul gets onto the bed and straddles my chest. I can feel his legs pressing down on my tits and my sight is filled with his semi hard cock in front of me.

"Oooohhh!" I moan as he unexpectedly slides two fingers deep into my drenched, cum filled pussy.

He fingers me hard and fast and I let out more and more moaning as his cock grows in front of me.

Then, I feel his fingers pull out and I let out a gasp of disappointment.

"Oh Leah, you have no idea what you've started." He says with a smile.

I go to reply but his two fingers that were just in my pussy are pushed into my mouth. Being the good slut I am for him I start to suck up and down on them, running my tongue along them and tasting his delicious cum.

"Mmmm." I moan for him.

Pulling his fingers out, Paul grabs the back of my hair and pulls my head up. I happily open my mouth and accept him pushing his cock inside.

Wrapping my lips around him, I run my tongue all over the head of his cock.

"You look fucking amazing with my cock in your mouth." Paul moans as he slowly pushes his cock in and out of my mouth.

I would say something slutty back if my mouth wasn't filled with the best dick in the world.

Holding my hair tightly, Paul gets faster and faster thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. He keeps edged deeper down my throat to the point that I am coughing and spitting but he doesn't let up.

Soon, I am lay there completely helpless and just allowing him to fuck my mouth.

"Fuck yes, I'm going to be using your holes so much." He moans fucking my face.

I wonder if he is thinking of my arse, that is one hole that has never been touched before! But, I'm not exactly in a position to argue.

"Glug....Glggg...glllhgg!" I gag over and over as Paul fucks my face.

His grip on my hair tightens and I just want to scream for him to fuck me.

Finally, he pulls his cock out of my mouth.

"Please just fuck me!" I almost shout at him, not being able to control myself.

He just smiles down at me, I watch him get off my chest and untie my ankles but leaves my wrists tied up.

Paul puts both of his arms underneath my legs and then goes into a sort of press up position over me. I can't believe how much I am bent up right now. My ankles are near my head and I am pretty much folded in half.

Paul grips my throat tightly and I look down at his cock.

"Plleeeassee." I manage to get out through the choking.

Paul's cock presses against my drenched pussy and with one hard thrust he goes balls deep back into me again.

"Uuuurgghh!" I grunt out.

Bent up like this, I can feel his cock as deep as fucking possible in my stomach. He hammers in and out of me, our bodies slamming against each other and slapping noises fill the room.

It's like he's angrily fucking me, his entire cock is hammering into me and I am getting fucked harder than I have ever before in my life.

In my wildest dreams I never expected this but I fucking love it.

His grip around my throat is causing me to go light headed as I gasp for air. The lack of oxygen just enhancing my pleasure.

Harder and harder, Paul kept battering my pussy until my legs started to quiver and I felt yet another orgasm building up.