The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to cum you little slut?" He asks staring at me.

I can't speak and just nod.

He releases my throat and forces his tongue into my mouth.

I passionately make out with him as my orgasm eventually bursts.

"AHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKKK!!" I scream into his mouth and my pussy clenches around his thick fucking cock.

"I'm going to cum again whore." Paul moans.

"My face!" I shout mindlessly, "Cum over my fucking face!"

Paul quickly pulls out of me and straddles my chest again.

I open my mouth and stick my tongue out as I watch him wanking over me.

"Fuuuckk!" Paul grunts and I feel the first rope of cum hitting from my forehead all the way down to my chin.

I get a few drops on my tongue that I greedily swallow down.

Another shot fires over my head and lands in my hair. More and more of his cum covers my face until I am absolutely dripping in it, licking up as much as I possibly can.

"Mmmm." I moan for him swallowing it down.

Paul slides his cock into my open mouth and slowly fucks my face again as I clean his cock with my tongue.

I watch as he stands up and walks to the side of the room, grabbing some tissue he dries his cock and looks over to me.

"I can't believe this has happened." He says.

"I can, and I fucking love it." I said, realising how sore my wrists are from the restraints, "Can you untie me now please?"

"Okay." He says with a smile and lets me out.

I rub my sore wrists and sit up, still marvelling over his beautiful body.

"What now?" I ask.

Normally when I fuck older men I am in control, I just leave or get them to drive me home but this is different. I feel... submissive to this man. Like he controls me.

"You should get dressed and go home, we don't want Deb catching us." He says.

"Can you pass me some tissue for my face please?" I ask him.

"No, no." He says, "You're walking home like that."

"What?" I ask, not sure if he's being serious.

"If you want to be my slut again you're going to have to earn it," He tells me walking over and kissing me passionately again, "You're going to walk home covered in my cum like the slut you are, then take a photo and send it me when you're home so I know you did it."

"Yes.... Daddy." I say to him, already horny again just by the way he's talking to me.

"Good girl." He says with a smile.

I grab my clothes and put them on, feeling the cum in my hair as I pull my shirt over my head.

I give Paul one last kiss before I leave his house. Walking home I am still freezing because of my short skirt and I can feel the cum drying on my face.

Walking through the door, I quickly run to my room so my parents don't see me.

I take a photo of my face and send it to Paul saying "Proof."

He quickly replies.

"Good girl, I'll let you know when I'll fuck you next."

Oh god, I love this.

Lying down, I remember something he said to me.

"You have no idea what you've started."

What did he mean by that?

I can't believe how dominant he is, he definitely has a BDSM past by the things he was doing to me. Which I never expected.

I just wonder where this will lead.

So.

That's how it started.

Let me tell you this, it's a wild ride after that.