All Comments on 'The Babysitter'

by SpecterNecter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stockingnutstockingnut10 months ago

Very nice. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two things.

The story is completely unbelievable.

If he's under 55 this is the wrong category.

I can always tell when a young writer tells a story like this because I once thought 30 was old just like you. I gave it 2 stars because you were brave enough to submit something, even if it misses the mark.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A thankfully brief assortment of disconnected sentence fragments.

SpecterNecterSpecterNecter10 months agoAuthor

Well, I am not young, so you don't know anything. I did try and write it as the main character would, so maybe you should go back and give it 3 stars. Also the older couple is supposed to be more than twice the girls , to me, that:s mature. I don't give a f#$k what you think about that. Chapter 2 is coming tomorrow. That'll give you a chance to review it and seem like an idiot again.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246019 months ago

Forget that coward (all anonymous commenters are cowards) who only wants to read about senior citizens with young girls. I’m over 60 and I find that gross! The vast majority of stories here usually have an age gap of 15-30 years.

As to the “sentence fragments” comment, there were some grammatical errors (one I hope to fix) but it wasn’t that bad.

I thought your dialogue was crisp and fun and the characters relatively believable.

You need, however, to lean how to punctuate dialogue:

"I thought I smelled something delightful." He said.

Should be:

"I thought I smelled something delightful," he said.

Here’s a quick primer https://www.indeed.com/career-advice/career-development/how-to-punctuate-dialogue

Oh, and if you eat “desert” you’re eating sand.

SpecterNecterSpecterNecter9 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the input. FYI I like getting comments, good and bad. I wish they were more story based but what are you gonna do. Maybe I need to join a book club.

PappasleazePappasleaze9 months ago

I enjoyed the seduction, the teasing, the build up of the characters. I think you did a good job. Can't wait to read the next part, hopefully Bitch will become a submissive old cuckquean by time it is all over.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was great looking forward to the next chapter I totally agree with pappasleaze hopefully the bitch becomes a cuckquean!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wonderful, 10 stars! That nice young lady might take that whore's husband and little man. Then he can find out what a wife and mother actually is, giving the little man some siblings...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpecterNecter@SpecterNecter
I prefer stories where the characters talk ...I'll sometimes read just between the quotation marks of an entire book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES