The Babysitter and Mrs Bitch

Story Info
Taking Mrs Bitch.
2k words
4.58
26.4k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note :

This is a sequel to 'The Babysitter'.

So, Me and Mr Picket are fucking like rabbits. I mean that man can straight up ball! He is fucking me hard from every position. That's the thing that was so surprising to me, that he could absolutely pound me without mercy. My pussy was sore and I was loving it

I'm serious, one hundred percent sweaty, ass slapping fucking. I've never seen him happier, which of course made Mrs Bitch even bitchier, which i didn't think was possible.

This is where things got more interesting. Mrs Bitch asked me to babysit one Saturday, Mr P was going to be gone for the day and she wanted to have her bitch friends over. I got to watch the boy, make drinks and serve the princesses apparently, and they get to laugh and bitch.

At one point, I brought out a pitcher of margaritas, to the deck they were hanging out on and they started on me.

"Melanie, aren't those shorts a little short?"

One of them said making the others laugh and chime in. They started talking about me being slutty (if they only knew) and how boys wouldn't respect me, like I gave a shit.

The more they drank the ruder they became. I didn't care what the bunch of old cunts thought.

After I put the boy to bed, I was cleaning up, the friends had all left and Mrs Bitch was on the couch.

"Everything is squared away Mrs Picket, I am heading out."

"Wait a minute, Melanie. I want to talk to you. I don't like how you dress when you come here! In front of my husband, no less."

"What?"

"You heard me. Dressing like a slut and turning him on. You should be ashamed of yourself."

She had no idea how turned on I made him.

"I don't dress any different than any other girl my age."

"You are all a bunch of sluts, then "

"Or maybe we just still have bodies we aren't ashamed of."

"Don't come here dressed like that again, hussy."

I made to leave but she grabbed my arm. That was a mistake. Lucky for her I am not violent, but my parents made me choose an activity and I chose Aikido.

I looped her arm around her back and pinned her to the wall.

"Not your wisest move Mrs Bitch."

"Let me go."

I spun her around and kept her pinned against the wall.

"Then keep your fucking hands to yourself." I told her.

Then I looked down and saw her long erect nipples pointing out of her dress. Was she aroused?

"Looks like someone is a little excited, Mrs Bitch."

"Like a little tramp like you could get me excited."

Honestly at this point I wasn't sure, but I was curious. I was still holding her against the wall

"Fine, I'm going to check your pussy, if it's dry then I'll believe you, but if it's wet then we will know who the slut is."

"Don't you dare touch me!"

This is where I got a little daring. I gotta admit I wanted to touch her. I mean she's a total bitch but she's hot for an older woman.

"Well, I am going to touch your pussy unless you say the word 'stop' and if it's dry I'll be on my way, but if it's wet, then I'm going to treat it very nicely and make you cum."

Her breathing was heavier, but I didn't know if it was anger or excitedness, if she was eager than so was I, and I gave her a safe word, so I was going for it.

She was wearing a summer dress so access was easy enough. As I kept her pinned, I slowly lowered my hand to about her knee where her dress ended. I slipped my hand underneath it, slowly tracing her inner thigh. Surely she would've said stop by now if she wasn't interested.

I put my hand inside her panties and found her very wet and excited pussy.

"I knew it! Mrs Bitch is pissy all the time because she wants a girls touch."

I was massaging her pussy, letting my fingers slip in and out and touching her clit. She was squirming and moaning now.

"Ask me nicely and I'll use my tongue."

"Do it." She said.

"That isn't nicely, Mrs P."

"Please."

"Please what? Be specific, Mrs P."

"Please eat me."

"Eat what? Specific, Mrs P."

"Eat my pussy!"

"There you go, Mrs P, all you had to do was ask."

I got down on my knees, lowered her panties to the floor. I told her to hold the dress up as I licked her inner thighs and made my way to her pussy.

Her scent was intoxicating. I was very wet as well. I worked her pussy very slow, savoring the experience. Her legs quivered as I traced her lips over and over and plunged my tongue inside her. Once I got to her clit she seemed ready to cum. I twirled my tongue over it again and again until she could take no more.

I picked up her panties and put them to my nose and inhaled her dirty scent. She demanded them back and grabbed my arm. When would she learn?

I twirled her arm behind her back and guided her to a chair and positioned her across my lap.

"I am going to teach you some respect, Mrs P."

I was rubbing her ass.

"I am going to slap this pretty ass of yours. You can tell me to stop and I will, but I won't eat your delicious pussy again if you do. Here it comes Mrs P."

I slapped each ass cheek five or six times, every time a little harder. She yelped on the last few.

"Now Mrs P, I am keeping your panties. Is that understood?"

"Yes." She answered.

I slapped each cheek again.

"Be specific, Mrs P."

"Yes, you will keep my panties."

I rubbed her ass and the back of her legs.

"That's better, Mrs P. Did you enjoy me eating your pussy?"

"Yes."

I whacked her ass cheeks again. They were very red now.

"Be specific, Mrs P."

"Yes, I liked you eating me."

I whacked each again.

"Specific!"

"Yes, I liked you eating my pussy."

"You're learning, Mrs P. Are you wet again?"

"Yes, I am very wet."

I spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy. She was indeed very wet. I played with her pussy with my hand and stuck the tip of my finger of my other hand in her asshole. She tensed and started moaning. I fucked her pussy with two fingers until she came again, shaking and moaning like the cheap whore I was showing her she was.

I guided her to the floor and stood over her rubbing my crotch on the outside of my shorts.

"You want to taste my pussy, don't you Mrs P?"

"Yes, I want to taste your pussy very much."

"First you give your husband a very good fuck and then I'll let you eat my pussy."

"I will."

I grabbed her and put her head to the floor and smacked her ass again.

"I will give my husband a very good fuck."

"That's better Mrs P."

Come find me by the pool when your task is complete. I smiled and walked out the door.

I was laying by the pool on Monday when I heard.

"Melanie."

I turned and gave Mrs P a big smile. She was holding her son. I got up and stretched, giving her a good show and walked over.

"I did what you told me to do." She started.

"Really, did you make sure it was good?"

"It was very good, just like you said."

"Did you enjoy it as well?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it."

"That's great Mrs P."

"He's going down for a nap soon and I was wondering if you'd like to visit for awhile?"

I give her a big smile. I tell her I'll be over after I take a quick shower.

I dressed in a mini skirt and tank top, no underwear or bra. She is wearing a summer dress.

She gets drinks and we sit on the couch. She's obviously nervous and I have no idea why.

"How do I look today, Mrs P?*

"You are always beautiful."

"Is everything okay?"

She gave me a hard stare.

"I am not sure what to do now."

"Well we had a deal and if, as you say, you completed your end of the bargain, then my pussy is right here for you. Would you like me to rub it for you?"

'I would like you to rub it, but I meant, I don't know what to do about you ordering me to do things."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I liked it. I liked it too much."

"And that frightens you?"

"Yes. It frightens me very much."

I started to rub my pussy for her. Her eyes locked onto it. I could see her enormous nipples trying to poke their way out of her dress.

"It'll be okay, Mrs P. Now come get your prize."

I spread my legs wide, inviting her in. She lowered her head into my crotch and began licking my pussy. She was tentative at first, but soon was very eagerly eating me.

She was skillfull, knowing just how to work her tongue in the right places. I could feel my orgasm building.

"Suck my clit, Mrs P."

She sucked my clit, I tensed, then exploded in delight. I tapped my pussy as I was coming down from the high, sending little energy bolts through me.

I smiled.

"Mrs P, you've got skills."

Mrs Picket chuckled. I gave her a gentle kiss on her lips as she moaned.

"Anything I can do for you?" I asked.

"If you don't mind."

"I don't mind in the least."

I walked over to my bag and pulled out a strap on. I put it on and walked over to her, she was still sitting on the couch.

"Do you like my cock, Mrs P?"

"Yes."

I slapped her across the face, not real hard, but enough to make my point.

"Specific, Mrs P."

"Yes, I like your cock."

"That's better."

I put it upto her mouth and told her to suck it. I enjoyed watching her suck it, while I stood over her in a domineering way, while she was below me subserviently.

I can see why men always like it so much.

I pull it out of her mouth and grab her by her hair. I guide her to the end of the couch and bend her over it. I pull her dress up and slap her ass cheeks with my cock. I hear her making sounds but not moans, more like grunts.

I make sure she's wet and oh yeah she's soaked. I put my cock into her and go really slow at first, as I rub her ass. I guessed she was expecting it hard from the get go and I try to never do what is expected. I reached around her and grabbed one of her engorged nipples. That got her going. She was moaning now.

I start pumping her hard and squeezing her nipple harder as well until she cums forcefully. I give her ass a hard slap right after I pull out and pull her up and kiss her hard on the lips while squeezing her breasts.

'You are a great fuck, Mrs P."

She smiled.

"Thank you."

"You want to do this again I assume?"

"I want to do this again, very much."

"You are learning, Mrs P. Fine, every time you give Mr P a great fuck then I'll give you a great fuck. Deal?"

She nodded and I turned her around and kissed her neck and explored her body with my hands. I loved her scent and they way she melted into me.

A talk with Mr P was in order. He needed to take his wife in hand, or she needed him to take her in hand, I should say.