The Babysitter Ch. 02

Story Info
Billie's up bright and early for late night shenanigans.
2.3k words
23.3k
25

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over the age of 18.

The anticipation of her next encounter with Brian and the tiresome duties of watching the hell spawns made her tired beyond belief. The lights were off upstairs and she shambled down the steps into the forbidden room where she undoubtedly became a homewrecker yesterday.

Obviously, thoughts ran through her mind and she did feel some remorse but the whole thing was so exhilarating. It took her an hour to fully remove the batch of sticky batter that wrecked her face. All the while, she just wanted to do it again. The brain meats churned thought after thought of what he might do to her and her panties were laced with arousal all day long.

However, after a couple hours of teasing herself and cruising into dreamland, she awoke to complete darkness. The computer screen was off and a hint of light came through the basement window, the moon at full. The light ringing in her ear made her slightly uneasy, but she started to recognize the sound of the clock hand, slowly ticking on. She ascended the stairs after lazily throwing on her silky black robe.

The fridge light made her squint but she was startled by the deadbolt being undone at the front door. She peeked at her watch and sure enough, he was home from work. She decided to leave the door ajar while she grabbed a water bottle so that he wouldn't need to turn on a lamp.

"Billie?" He said quietly.

"Welcome home," she smiled.

Brian dropped off his keys and the usual before shuffling over to her. He looked beat down.

"Long day?"

Billie handed off a water and he took a sizable swig before he leaned onto the wooden top of the island. The beauty in her eyes made him stutter a bit.

"Same bullshit everyday," he popped off, lowering his voice throughout.

The light from his refrigerator reflected off her creamy skin and that slinky black robe wasn't tied off. She wasn't wearing a bra and her immaculate, juicy cleavage was barely covered. His mind took off and he followed her smooth belly down to a pair of black lace, snuggled nicely between her thick thighs. His gaze lingered back up towards her giant breasts and he stepped forward.

"That for me?" he said, probing a bit.

Billie smiled and latched onto both of her hips. "Duh."

He unzipped his pants with a quickness and turned her to face the leftovers and milk. Hands pushed across the smooth silk and after pressing himself against her wide butt, he clutched onto those delicious globes. Billie leaned her head into his dirty work shirt and felt around for her prize while he pushed and squeezed.

"Been thinking about these at work?" Billie teased.

"You need to start wearing less," he said slowly, breathy.

"So you can gawk at me all the time?" she smiled up.

Brian exposed her hefty knockers and the cold brought her to stiff peaks, perfect for him to pinch on.

"No more baggy clothes in this house," he told her.

Billie casually watched him juggle her around and bit her lip. "Text me stuff I should wear then."

The leaky trouser snake escaped, dribbling across her hand before sliding through her tight cheeks and gliding into her thighs. Those drippy panties coated his veins quickly and their breathing started to get loud so she braced onto the door.

"We're gonna wake everyone," she grinned.

Brian's hips weren't listening and his gooey crown popped out the other side as he dry humped her.

Billie lightly chuckled and grabbed his hand, leading him down the stairs. Clothes were discarded along the way and they navigated the dark rooms until she found the bathroom light. He pushed it closed and with swingin' club and all, went directly for the shower and created some noise.

"Damn, Daddy," she smiled big, eyes mesmerized. "Very eager to play with me."

Billie took the underside of that bat and clasped around to bring him closer. She slid out of her robe and turned so he could latch onto her young but wide hips again.

She threw her hair back with a sweet smile into the mirror and he dropped the weighted trunk onto her perfectly round ass. Those tight black panties curved inward exposing thick, gloriously soft buns that he slid his waist against. She grabbed the counter, smashing her jugs together, a heavenly sight that filled his groin with a rush.

"Better than a fleshlight," she teased, sticking her tongue out. "Show me how," she said.

Brian was enthralled and in a trance with this girl. He explored her soft back, tracing with fingers and grabbing shoulders before reaching under and filling his hands with fat, gorgeous breasts.

"Show you how, what?" He mumbled.

"Show me how you fuck your toys," she said lightly, staring him down through the glass. "I saw the videos," she laughed.

She was turned fast and nearly lost her balance. Her head was palmed and he pushed her down into a squat. A monstrous thigh put a shadow on her and she blinked from his giant cock dropping onto her head with a thud.

In front of her was his yummy bull nuts, gently swaying side to side and looking heavy and warm. She tested that last part and dropped her slobbering tongue out, slapping the underside of those smooth, taut baby makers. Billie leaned in, devouring one of them between her velvet smooth pillows and filled her mouth completely. A groan from her resonated up through his shaft and he started to leak onto her back. The more she massaged them with her delicate, frothy insides, the bigger the drippy line became. Each one was bathed vigorously, coated and slimy with spit.

She cradled them tight against her palms, holding them still so she could sprinkle big, delicious kisses across the saggy treats. Infatuation is one word for her attention to them and he wasn't going to make her stop. Light tugs from her lips and gentle scrapes from her nails had him on edge and he had to step off.

"Fuck," he grumbled, grabbing his shaft hard.

"Yeah, your new sex doll loves to suck balls," she said with a smile, dribble lining her chin. She beckoned him with two fingers and tilted her head into the edge of the sink. "Bro, c'mon, stop teasing and let me suck your big d—"

He was up on top of her, pushing that heavy slab onto her tongue and forced her tonsils aside to slither his way into her chest. Squared up and taking both sides of her head, he pulled her tight and slapped his wet, sloppy sack against her chin. He clasped around the back of her hair and held her, rowing his hips and dunking his raging boner into her hot and slimy walls. Every lunge was to the hilt and he had to stuff her full. She begged for it. She needed it bad.

"Ugh, slut," he sighed, leaving it buried. He grabbed the counter and leaned in, fucking Billie's tightening esophagus and spilling a continuous hot mixture on top of her massive tits. Her panties captured the flood until they couldn't hold back the rush, now starting to coat the floor. Every gasp of air was plowed out into a thick splurt of slobber that ended with her bulging neck being spanked with bloated, dripping nuts.

"Fuckin' suck. that. dick..." he groaned.

He couldn't handle the sounds of her body trying to work his monster, squishing and gurgling with every push into her depths. She was sealed tight, a masterful cock sucker and it blew his mind she was eighteen. That thought alone was going to end him. Where did she learn this control? How many dicks has she sucked?

He took the back of her head and held her steady, pumping his wide girth between her lips and smashing her nose into his perfectly smooth groin. They were louder than the shower with his fat nuts churning with an agonizing desire to explode and beating her neck violently. Every thud against her face made him growl and double down, fucking her brains in. She was a complete mess and he was extracting relentless slobber onto her boobs.

"Look at me," he demanded.

Billie's eyes fluttered around until she caught his gaze in and out of getting railed.

"Look at me when I bust a nut in your bell—god. damn, I'm gonna c—ugh, fuck," he went on, jumbling his words and tightening up all over.

Billie's body instantly heaved from the fountain of hot batter that drenched the tunnel to her gut. His hand tightened onto her skull and he spread her jaw to its limit before blowing his giant load of cream in heavy splurts to fully coat her insides. Brian stared at the back of her head in the mirror and felt like a king, feeding her full of jizz and groaning through his teeth. The young woman's head nuzzled side to side, drinking the load willingly but losing air and pushing onto his thighs.

"Drink it all down," he sighed, letting her go. "Drain those big ass balls."

Her soft hands gently rolled his gonads into her chin, coaxing the remaining fluid until she started to recede, inches appearing from her lips. The tears slipped down her cheeks and she slurped the crown, finally taking a breath through her nose. She squelched off of it and she gulped a final time, followed by a long puffy kiss on the top.

"Holy crap," she muttered, a wet gurgle leading to a cough. "Yikes, that was a lot."

"You want more?" he said, distracted.

"Please," she sighed, flicking his heavy boner with tongue lashes, desperate for it. "Can't believe there's more..."

Brian was after something. The cabinet was open and he rummaged until pulling out a big, black silicone ring. She glanced down and he slathered it in their juices that covered her chest before sticking his monstrous trunk through the tiny hole, spreading it over his veins until fitting it against his groin. Billie looked in awe at how large and righteous that big dick was.

Billie was snatched and he pulled her up. "You can suck it more later." He nudged her towards the shower and railed her ass with his palm, cracking loudly and making her moan.

"Yes, sir."

"Panties," he stated, yanking them to her ankles.

That young ass was glorious and he blasted her with a huge hand again, overtaking the sound of the shower very briefly. Billie turned, eyes heavy with crazy lust and stepped in with beckoning fingers. He followed suit and Billie turned away to grab a washcloth rail. Nothing needed to be said and he felt the slippery folds around his tender head. Her pretty pink lips smooched that leaking mushroom tip until he had enough and pushed his broad, veiny length deep.

Billie gasped, her head flying up and she shuffled forward. Brian grabbed her by the hips and quickly halted all of her movement. He shoved in, burying inches and spreading her tight virgin walls apart. She was hot, gooey and coated him fully.

"Stop runnin'," he mumbled. "Get that dick in deep, Billie."

She moaned and pushed on the wall, taking him more until he pulled hard and slapped his heavy balls into her. She nearly fainted and he grabbed her shoulders, holding her steady, his large piston nearly boring through her cervix and making her scream out. There was no time to make love and he turned it up fast, furiously blasting her thick vanilla buns, an abundance of cushion for him as he pumped her tunnel. His thumbs dug hard into her back, holding her still while he lunged into that young ripe peach.

Up straight and full of middle aged power, Billie was getting destroyed in a matter of minutes, inner thighs twitching as she came again and again. Brian dropped an arm back and beat her wide ass.

"Who's your fuckin' daddy, Billie?" He asked her loudly, clearly not giving any sort of shit about waking anyone.

"Mmph. Mmph—fuck. Fuck!" she squealed, nearly slipping.

Brian was quick to fill his fingers with a head of hair and pulled her into an arch. One hand on her hip, he drilled violently, making her forget about any dick she had in the past.

"Anybody else your daddy?" he growled, tightening his grip on her bright green roots.

Billie tried to respond, but a weakened, cracked "No" barely slipped through. "Just. You. Oh. My. Fucking shit," she tried again. She was nearly drowned out by her own fat titties crushing together and slapping wildly, echoing through the bathroom.

"How much you want, baby girl! Can do this all night!"

"Fuck me."

"More?"

"Fuck me!"

"Take that big fuckin' dick, Billie!"

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!"

She laughed and cried out at the same time and pushed into the wall, amplifying the crushing blows as he slammed into a blockade of ass. Waves of creamy buns pounced and clapped his waist frantically. Giant thuds roared out and he filled his palms with her swaying, plump jugs.

He isn't stupid. He was over the edge and grit his teeth. The idea of pulling out started to slip away and he knew if he didn't rein in his desire to fill this gorgeous eighteen year old full of potent seed, he would regret it forever. That tight pussy was too good. Even with the ring, he was beaten by her.

"Down—get down," she heard.

Billie shivered as he gushed from her aching tunnel and slipped hard onto her knees. With a thud onto the tub floor, he towered over her with that mean, raging trunk and she was slapped and splattered in the face with fat, sticky ropes of nut. He held her and didn't touch it, twitching and flinging heavy globs to coat her chin and squirt across her boobs. She took it between her soft lips and gazed up at him, gently pulling the remaining fluid from his body into the back of her throat and slowly swallowing, repeatedly.

"Sittin' tomorrow? Can't keep up," he sighed out in pleasure, "with these schedules."

Billie took hold of him and slapped her tongue with it.

"Mmhm."

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dammit, you... ahh.. ah ahhh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Moar

Oh man we need more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NEED MORE

Please continue this series. Was super hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Billie got pounded like crazy and I need more!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Brother's Love Billie Eilish spends a night getting closer with her brother.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Family Business Billie Eilish keeps all her business in the family.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Joining In Cobie Smulders watches, joins ScarJo, Hayley Atwell threeway.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bodyguard - Billie Eilish Pt. 01 Bodyguard helps Billie Eilish with a problem.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson's Lodge "Audition" Emma was tipped off about the Lodge, and really wants in.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories