All Comments on 'The Babysitter Gives Head'

by Hockey_Couple

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot story....but a pipe dream. A detective paying child support for 2 kids, plus an 18yr old & new baby to support. In reality, he would be living in a studio apartment with crappy furniture after paying 25%-50%(depending on the state) of his monthly pay to his ex-wife. But it IS a nice dream.....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better ending... Will got an evil grin on his face and jumped out of bed. He grabbed his pathetic wife and held her down while he instructed Allie to get several of his ties from the closet. Once she was secured to the chair he began slapping her face with his cock. "Time to take your medicine you cold sexless bitch." Ashely screamed and pulled on the ties but couldn't move. For the next two hours they forced Ashley to watch them fuck. Then they untied her and Allie put her over her knee and spanked her hard until she submitted. Then the new couple used her as their little fuck toy. There was no divorce, only Ashley learning to please her master and mistress while she embraces her submissive personality.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Love the last line. 5/5

Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amie4 months ago

Great story, I like how you ended it too.

Don't you want to laugh at the anonymous commenters who point out that a story could never happen in real life? It's like they want documentaries instead of fantasy. I feel so sorry for them. Keep writing what you like!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When the main character is 18, having the much older love interest confess to having fantasized about her for "years" is... problematic.

UtilityCurveUtilityCurve4 months ago

@Anonymous, remember what Shakespeare wrote: "We are such stuff as dreams are made of."

DomCowboy69DomCowboy694 months ago

Enjoyed this story immensely. There is nothing better than an experienced man teaching a pretty young thing about the pleasures of sex.

assman70assman704 months ago

Can't never go wrong with big tits and a round ass in a story, and if the owner of such attributes is a willing cock sucker, well, anything is possible. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous