The Babysitter Gives Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you next Wednesday?" She grinned.

"See you next Wednesday." He grinned back at her, before she got out of the truck, walking a little funny as she made her way inside.

For the rest of the week, Allie could think of nothing else but the feel of Will inside of her. She sat for the kids that Friday night, and only saw Will briefly as he and Ashley were leaving the house for some kind of event. The look he gave her as he turned to look back at her from the doorway was all the confirmation she needed that he had been thinking of her as well. The kids were easy that night, she put on a movie, and they ordered a pizza, and by 9 they were upstairs in their bedrooms, and she knew they would be there for the night. Ashley had texted to check in and said that her and Will would be home around 12, no later than 1, and for her to go ahead and lay down if she wanted to sleep, Ashley would wake her when they got home for Will to drive her to her own house.

Around 10, Allie made her way upstairs and into Will and Ashley's bedroom. She easily could have lay on the couch, but she was horny, and the thought of getting herself off where Will slept was appealing. She checked in on the kids, who were both asleep, and then went to the bedroom. From the side tables, she could tell which side was Will's, and which side was Ashleys. Before laying down she looked around a little bit, opening the closet and the drawers, smirking at the 'sexy' panties that Ashley had. They were all very modest, and not at all like the ones she wore. 'She really is a prude.' Allie thought. She closed the drawers, and moved over to Will's side of the bed, pulling the covers back and laying down.

"Oh, Mr. Marsh!" She said softly to herself. "You want to fuck me right here? Right where you sleep with your wife?" She giggled as she lifted her hips, pushing her leggings down. She hadn't been wearing panties, and now her pussy was exposed. She thought of the way he had licked her while she was sitting on his kitchen counter, and of the way he had bent her over and fucked her relentlessly until they had both cum.

"Mr. Marsh..." She moaned softly as her fingers worked her hard little clit. "That's it, fuck my little pussy..." She brought herself off, and was still so horny, so she got on her knees, and brought his pillow between her thighs and pretended she was riding him, her clit grinding against his pillow until she came again. She grinned to herself as she re-made the bed, and went back downstairs. When Will and Ashley got home, she was curled up on the couch asleep.

"She is such an asset." Ashley said softy, as they walked in. "So good with the kids, and always keeps the house tidy. We should pay her more."

"We should, she deserves it. She's a good girl." Will agrees.

"Have you noticed how big her...well...you know...are?" Ashley whispered.

"Ash! That is highly inappropriate! She's a kid, for god sakes."

"She's 18. Calm down." Ashley rolled her eyes before going over to the couch and touching Allie's arm. "Allie honey, wake up."

"Hmm?" Allie stirs, opening her eyes. "Oh! You are home."

"Just got home." Ashley smiled. "Thanks so much for tonight."

"No problem." Allie stood, and stretched, arching her back. "Did you all have fun?"

"Just another boring social event that Ashley insists on dragging me too." Will rolls his eyes. "How about you? Did you and the kids have a good night?"

"Yeah, we ordered pizza and watched a movie. Willow insisted on Harry Potter, Brayden was not impressed, but he got into it." Allie laughed.

"Will is going to drive you home. Here is the regular pay for tonight and a little extra. Thanks so much for all you do, Allie. You are an absolute gem." Ashley said, handing her money.

"Anytime, really." Allison smiles.

"Oh! And before I forget, I have Wednesday off this week, so I won't need you to come over." Ashley said. "But if that changes, I'll send you a message throughout the week."

"Oh. Ok." Allie said, trying no to sound put out. She had been looking forward to having Will all to herself again.

"Ash, I am going to stop at the 24-hour shop on the way back and grab some stuff to make breakfast tomorrow." Will says, as they head to the door.

"Ok, sounds good. Thanks again, Allie! See you soon." Allie waves and heads out to the truck. When they are out of the driveway, she turns to him.

"I was looking forward to Wednesday..."

"Me too, baby girl." He said. "But I have an idea. I have Tuesday off, and Ashley is going out of town for the day and night. Do you think you could sneak away and spend the day here with me?"

"Oh yes." Allie said, her eyes lighting up. "I could make that work for sure."

"Good. Now I am going to pull over up here and you are going to put that mouth on my dick before you go home."

"Yes, Mr. Marsh." She grinned. "By the way, I masturbated in your bed tonight...and I rode your pillow. I hope it still smells of me when you lay down later."

"You little slut." He grinned, pulling off to an empty parking lot and parking near the back by some trees. She eagerly climbed over and fished his cock out, taking him in her mouth and moaning as she did.

"Eyes on me, baby girl." He said, and she looked up at him. She bobbed her head up and down in his lap, until she got her reward, a hot load of cum right down her throat.

"Fuck." He groaned, laying his head back. "Good girl."

Tuesday morning when Allie woke for school, she had a text from him. 'She's leaving at 9...need me to pick you up somewhere?'

'That's ok, I'll walk over, it's not far from my school.'

'See you soon, baby. Delete these just in case...' She grinned as she deleted the message thread. She got ready, opting for a simple black bra, and thong. She put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, finished getting ready and went downstairs. Her parents had already left for work, so she called the school absent line and left a message as her mother, saying she wouldn't be in that day.

When she got to the Marsh's, she rang the bell and waited.

"Hey you." Will said, opening the door.

"Hi, Mr. Marsh." She grinned. He stood aside and let her in, and she felt his eyes on her as she brushed passed him.

"Have you had breakfast?" He asked when the door was closed and locked.

"I have, yes." She confirmed.

"Good." He nodded. "Why don't we head upstairs?" She smirked at him, as she turned and headed towards the stairs, swaying her hips a little extra as she walked in front of him.

"What is my pretty little babysitter wearing under that outfit today, hmm?" Will asked when they were in his and Ashley's bedroom.

"Why don't you lay back and get comfy, and I'll show you." Allie said, raising an eyebrow at him. Will moaned, and moved towards the bed, shucking off his shirt and sweats as he did, laying back against the pillows in just his boxer briefs, which pulled tight over his already hardening cock. Allie waited until he was settled in, and then smiled cheekily at him as she reached for the hem of her shirt, arching her back as she pulled it up and over her head, her hair falling back down around her, and she shook it back so her large tits were on display for him in the black bra.

"Fuck, baby. Do you know even my wife commented on your tits the other night. I think she's jealous of them."

"Oh?" Allie asked, sticking them out a little more. "Hers aren't as nice as mine."

"No, baby. Hers are nowhere near as good as yours. They sag, they don't stand out proud waiting to be sucked and teased like yours."

"It's a good thing you have me now, Mr. Marsh..." She grinned, as she undid the button of her jeans, and unzipped them.

"My perfect little babysitter." He said, his eyes following as she hooked her thumbs in the waist of her jeans. His hand moved to the bulge in his boxers, rubbing it over the top of them. Allie slowly turned, flipping her hair over one shoulder as she looked back at him. She shimmied her hips, pushing her jeans down, keeping her eyes on him as she peeled her jeans down her thighs, and bent at the waist to get them off completely. She stood back up straight and moved her ass from side to side.

"Do you like, Mr. Marsh?"

"Yesss." He hissed out. "Such a pretty little thong! Where did you learn how to dress like that for a man, baby?"

"On the internet of course." She grinned, turning back around, keeping the bra and panties on.

"And your parents buy you those?"

"Of course not! I use the money your wife pays me to watch your kids to buy them."

"Fuck me." He groaned. "That sounds so sexy for some reason."

"What? Your wife paying for the panties you are about to take off your babysitter before you fuck her?"

"Mm...yes." He said. "Get over here. On your knees on the bed, Allie." She did as she was instructed, crawling onto the bed on her hands and knees, her ass in the air. She felt the bed sink a little as he shifted his position, coming up behind her. His hands brushed over her ass, to her hips, as he pulled her back just a little, causing her to fall forward a little, her ass to go higher.

"Oh!" She gasped. His fingers hooked in the band of her panties, and he slid them down her thighs, getting them down nearly to her knees before he leaned in and licked at her from behind. His hands went to her cheeks, and he spread her apart. He lapped and licked at her pussy from behind while she moaned and squirmed, grabbing at the duvet on Ashley's side of the bed. When his tongue moved higher, and flicked over her tight little asshole, she cried out, and pushed back against him.

"Mm...do you like that, baby? Has anyone ever played with this hole before?"

"No one." She moaned. "Do it again...please..."

"Mm...good girl." He chuckled before he went to work on eating her ass. His tongue alternated between flicking across her, and gently probing, before moving to her pussy, and back up to her tight ass again. She was panting and getting so worked up.

"Oh god, Mr. Marsh...yes! Don't stop." She groaned, working her hips back against him. "That feels so fucking good..." He hummed against her ass in agreement as he continued to tongue fuck her, driving her wild. When he moved down to her needy little pussy again, she gripped the sheets and cried out as his tongue flicked across her clit, and she came, leaking down her thighs and to the bed. He eagerly cleaned her up, and then pulled back, so she could move, and lay on her back looking up at him.

"Did you like that, Allie?" He smirked, seeing the look of pure satisfaction on her face.

"Mmhmm..." She moaned softly.

"We need to work up to you taking more than just my tongue in that naughty little hole of yours, but we will get there some day."

"You want to be the first one to fuck my ass, Mr. Marsh?"

"I want to be the only one to fuck your ass, Allie." He lifted her legs and took her panties the rest of the way off, before sliding between them. He pushed his boxers down, hooking them under his balls, and thrust into her, fully inside of her, holding deep. "Tell me...tell me I will be the only man inside of your ass."

"You will be the only one inside of my ass, Mr. Marsh...it's all yours. You can have my tight, virgin ass, no one else can have it."

"Good girl." He groaned before he started fucking her, pulling her legs up, keeping them together as he put them on his shoulder. He pounded her tight, 18-year-old pussy over and over, her tits still in her bra, but bouncing as he did. He shifted her legs again, spreading them so one was on each shoulder, leaning over, pressing them down against her chest, almost folding her in half as he kept pounding into her.

"Fuck! Harder!" She yelled, grabbing at the sheets. "Give it to me, fuck my little pussy harder."

"Take it. Take it you little slut." He grunted, his hips moving faster, fucking into her deeper, until he thrust in as deep as he could and growled as he came hard, filling her. When he pulled back, he sighed as he watched his seed pour out of her.

"God damn." He groaned. "You could make me leave my wife for that little cunt."

"Mm..." She sighed, her hand moving between her thighs, running her fingers through his cum. She brought them to her lips and sucked them clean. "Leave your wife for the babysitter? Very naughty, Mr. Marsh."

"I used to hate you calling me that, but now it's such a fucking turn on." He laughed, laying back, his cock still semi hard, and wet from their combined juices. He pushed off his boxers fully, and she moved, getting on her knees as his cum still leaked out of her. She unhooked her bra, and threw it aside, her tits jigging as she used the hair tie on her wrist to gather her hair in a ponytail while her eyes were on his cock.

"Let me clean it for you, Mr. Marsh." She grinned before she crawled to him, and started licking all over his cock and balls, licking their juices from him. He groaned, closing his eyes briefly as her tongue lapped at him, his cock immediately hardening again.

"Fuck, you make me feel like a needy teenager again." He laughed. "Ashley never gets me this hard, and certainly not this quickly."

"I'll take care of you better than she ever could." Allie said, before taking him in her mouth. She sucked and licked, moaning around his cock as it hardened to full mast in her mouth again. She pulled her mouth off of him, and knelt up, then crawled over him, straddling him.

"Going to ride me, little girl?" He asked, his hands moving to her hips as he pulled her against him.

"Mmhmm..." She moaned as she lifted her hips and reached to position him at her opening. She sank down on him, and started to roll her hips forward and backwards, keeping him deep.

"Fuck, that's it baby." He said, his hands skimming up her sides, and to her tits, squeezing and fondling them. "Ride that dick..."

"This thick, married dick is all mine." She said, leaning over, bracing her hands on his chest. "All mine."

"Yes, baby..."

"You are so naughty, Will...fucking your babysitter while your wife is out of town."

"Fuck."

"Does Ashley ride you like this?" She asked, as she started to bounce a little.

"No, baby. She always wants it the same way...on her back, and I'm never allowed to cum in her."

"You can always cum in me, Mr. Marsh..."

"Yeah? You want all this cum inside you every time?"

"Well...not every time. I'm greedy, I'm going to want it in my mouth too..."

"How about over these big fucking titties of yours?"

"Yesss..." She groaned, and started rolling her hips again, grinding down against him.

"Fuck me." He moaned. "Maybe I'll have to kick Ashley out and move my hot little babysitter in..." She started bouncing again, still leaning over, her tits in his face as she rode him, making sure to grind on every downward movement and he thrust up, her little clit grinding against him. She came with so much force, and that caused him to unload in her pussy for a second time. They spent the day like that, fucking, sucking and licking each other, the last time in the shower cleaning up before he drove her home before his kids got home from school.

"See you soon, Allie." He said, before she hopped out of his truck.

"Bye, Mr. Marsh." She smiled. Their little affair continued over the next several months, she would always get him on the Wednesday evenings when the kids were off to soccer and Ashley at work, and if he happened to be alone on the days he was off, she would cut school and go to him but would always make sure her grades didn't suffer. They also progressed to meeting up on evenings or weekends when he could slip away. Before long the affair turned into much more for both of them. Allie and Will had fallen in love and couldn't get enough of each other. She graduated high school in the spring, and instead of going to the after party, Will had told Ashley he had picked up a night shift, and they spent the night in a hotel room together. It was the first time they had managed to spend the entire night, and they both realized that they wanted so much more. They talked about him leaving Ashley for her, and while it might have just been a pipe dream, they both wanted it. It had occurred to Will after a month or so of cumming inside of her to ask about birth control. She had laughed, and said it was a little late to be asking, but yes, she was on the pill.

On one Wednesday close to the end of July, the kids were off to their games, and Ashley was at work. When Will got in, Allie was waiting, sitting on the counter where he had first fucked her, naked, and already rubbing her pussy.

"Well, hello, baby girl." He said, as he walked in. "Mm...now this is what I should be coming home too every god damned day."

"I couldn't wait, Mr. Marsh...I need you inside of me so bad." She moaned.

"Yes, baby." He said, already stripping as he walked through the house and to the counter. He pulled her to the edge, kissing her deeply as he thrust into her. "My pussy." He murmured against her mouth.

"All yours, Will...just yours." She murmured back, wrapping her legs around him.

"Fuck, your pussy was made for me, Allie. You fit me like a glove..." He groaned, as he moved in and out of her.

"Yes...mmm right there." She gasped, her legs wrapping around him, her head falling back. "Right there, Will...you feel so good fucking me like this, mmm fucking perfect." Her eyes were closed, and his mouth was latched onto her tit as he fucked her, both moaning, speaking to each other, climbing higher.

"What the FUCK!" Ashley's voice came, screaming from the doorway. Allie's eyes popped open, and Will's head lifted from her chest, seeing his wife standing in the doorway.

"Ashley!" Allie gasped, as Will pushed into her, and grunted, looking at his wife as he came inside of their babysitter. He felt no remorse as he pulled out of Allie, his cum leaking out on the counter.

"Why aren't you at work?" He asked calmly.

"Why am I not at work? That's your fucking question? How about why are you fucking our babysitter on our kitchen counter?"

"I'll leave." Allison said, hoping down, and grabbing her things.

"Yes you fucking will! And you will never return." Ashley said. "And you!" She rounded on Will. "You will pack your things and get the fuck out of this house before our kids get home. You are disgusting. How long has this been going on? Fucking a little whore behind my back?"

"Don't call her that. Allie is not a whore." Will said, as she pulled her clothes on, tears forming in her eyes at Ashley's words.

"How long?"

"Months." Will said. "It's not...We are in love."

"In love?" Ashley laughed. "Please. She was a willing slut who spread her legs for you, you don't love her. No wonder you stopped trying with me."

"I'm sorry." Allie said, fully clothed now.

"It's too late for I'm sorry. Get out of my fucking house."

"No, Ashley. This isn't some stupid little affair. Allie, go on and wait in my truck, I'll bring you home."

"Yes, Will. Bring her home to her parents...she's a fucking child." Ashley screamed.

"She is not a child. She is a beautiful young woman, and we are in love. I'm sorry you found out like this, but at least it's in the open now. We will discuss this when I get home and talk about what our next steps are. But our marriage is over, Ashely."

"You think?" Ashley scoffed. "You are fucking disgusting. You deserve each other." Allie rushed past her and out the door. She wiped at her eyes as she waited for Will to come out. After a few moments he joined her, still in his patrol uniform.

"Will..."

"Don't dare apologize, Allie. We can be together now, no more secret meet ups." He touched her face. "I love you."

"I love you." Allie said, biting her lip. "Will...I'm pregnant."

12