The Babysitter Scam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHHHHHHHHHH!" Janet loudly moaned her approval as Dave slid his thick erection where it deliciously belonged.

Janet smiled to herself as she recalled that she had actually gotten off big time on Dave's cock. She hadn't had to fake an orgasm at all and that was always a plus. But now down to business. She reached out her hand and touched his naked thigh and gently shook him. "Mr. Swanson, I think I need to go before your wife gets home."

At the mention of his wife Dave's eyes opened quickly and he raised up on his elbows as he looked at Janet's lovely but concerned face. "Of course. Do you need me to give you a ride home?"

"No I'll just call an Uber, but your wife told me that she would pay me $50 for taking care of your son and she didn't pay me when she left."

"Oh? Of course, I'll take care of that," Dave said. He got up and put on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and walked over to where his dress pants had been thrown on the floor and collected his wallet. Reaching inside he pulled out $50 in cash and handed it to Janet. "Here you go."

"Thanks, Mr. Swanson. But I was just wondering. I've never done anything like this before and you're probably not gonna call me back. I feel so ashamed and somewhat taken advantage of. I think it's only fair that you would give me some more money for everything we did."

Dave was surprised at Janet's comment but said that he understood. So he reached into his wallet one more time and took out another $50. "I hope that's enough," he asked.

"Oh, it's fine my only concern is I'm not on the pill so I'm going to have to go to the pharmacy tomorrow and get the morning after pill. They come in a pack of six and they're very expensive and I just don't have a lot of money. I think this is kind of your responsibility."

Dave was now beginning to get worried. This pleasant little sexual escapade which had just fallen into his lap was now turning out to be a very expensive episode with grave consequences. "Well how much are the pills," he asked?

"They usually run $200 a pack," Janet said innocently.

"Fuck, that's expensive! I don't have that kind of cash could I write you a check?"

"Sure but wouldn't your wife wonder why you're writing the babysitter a $200 check?"

"Oh you're right. Look I don't have that kind of cash on me. Would you ride down to the bank with me so I could get it out of the ATM?"

"Of course Mr. Swanson. I'm sorry to make this difficult for you but I just never have done anything like this before." Dave wondered to himself if that was really the truth. The way she had sucked and fucked you'd have thought she was a 30-year-old hooker. But realizing that this young, beautiful sex fiend could ruin his life with a simple statement or phone call to his wife, he quickly put on his shoes and grabbed his car keys.

In silence, they walk downstairs, and he opened the front door heading out towards his car. Janet picked up her hoodie and put the extra $100 in her purse. Then she followed him out to the car and got in on the passenger side. He started the car and without talking they drove towards his bank. When they got there, he parked the car and was just about to get out when she asked him a question. "Do you think it's right for a man your age who's married to take advantage of a girl like me? Aren't you ashamed of yourself? I'm wondering if I should tell my parents about this."

Now Dave was really scared. He knew she was over 18 years old but still the scandal and what it could do to his life could be devastating. To lose his life and his wife and his son over a piece of ass. 'Oh God save me,' he thought to himself.

"How much more do you want," he asked as he looked at her sternly.

"I think another $200 would be OK," Janet said sweetly.

"OK!" With that Dave got out of the car, walked to the ATM and took out $400. As he had been taking the money out, Janet had gotten out of the car. He walked back to the car and handed her the money. "Do I need to take you someplace?"

"No I can get an Uber from here, thank you. Hey Mr. Swanson, thank you for being so nice to me. I'd never done anything like this before, but you were amazing. I know you won't hire me as a babysitter again but if you ever want to get together again like at a hotel and have more time with each other. I would like that. You made me feel great. You're a great fuck.

Dave nodded his head. "I enjoyed myself with you Janet, but I think this will be the last time. Please don't call me again. Goodnight." And with that Dave Swanson got into his car and drove away.

Janet watched him drive away. Smiling, she put the money in her purse and used her cell to call an Uber. While she waited, she reflected back on the night. She thought to herself 'not a bad night. I had some decent sex and I made $550 for three hours work. And although Dave says he won't call me again, I know he's gonna be thinking about me and trying to figure out a way how we can get together again without getting caught. If he's smart enough to figure it out, he'll probably call me sometime in the next two weeks. Yeah, I would fuck him again. He's got a nice cock and good money. All in all, a good night. This babysitter scam is really a great gig!'

12