The Babysitter's Cam Page Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're damn right Kelsey!" Megan looked at me and purred, "He's going to have me so ready to go by the time we get home that we may not wait for you to leave before we're going at it."

Kelsey gasped, eyes wide, wine glass half raised to her lips, but most importantly to me - her nipples started to announce their presence through her t-shirt.

Not missing a beat, my wife continued, "I'm going to have him so wound up. I'm going to let him do, " the next part punctuated by quick pecks on my lips between words, "what - ever - he - wants to me."

Kelsey gulped down the remaining wine in her glass, her blush now making her cheeks nearly glow. "Mrs. G...."

"Megan!" my wife interrupted, with a bit of command in her voice."

"Sorry, Megan, if you wanted to get a hotel tonight I can stay all night with the girls," Kelsey offered - suddenly remembering why she was in my kitchen to begin with. She looked at the clock on the microwave, "Shouldn't they be here soon?"

With uncanny timing my phone dinged. I reached into my pocket to grab it and saw a blank text message from Megan. I looked up at her and raised an eyebrow, confused. Megan smiled and grabbed her phone from the counter behind her.

"Oh dear, it looks like they have talked my mother into letting them have a sleepover," she said while looking at her phone and started typing.

"time to accidentally spill your wine dear" dinged my phone in response. I smiled weakly at Kelsey, "I hate group texts," and reached for my wine glass still on the counter next to her.

Right as my fingers just touched the stem of the glass, Megan subtly bumped my arm, tipping the glass and launching the red liquid in a low arc towards Kelsey. Because of our relative positions her only escape from the spill was to move towards where Megan and I were connected at the hip still. She did exactly that, colliding into my chest as I still tried to recover the glass, her body flush against mine as I pushed her back against the counter. I looked to be innocently trying to stop a spill while clumsily trapping her, but the thoughts in my head were far from innocent.

Kelsey shrieked as I pushed her hips back against the counter, the cool wine running right into her backside. She had put her palms up against my chest reflexively as we ran into each other and now that we had stopped she looked like she didn't know what to do with them. She looked up at me and pushed slightly as she tried to turn around away from the wine. I was slow to step back so I'm sure that she felt my half hard cock as her world-class derriere came in contact with it.

"Jay! What did you do?" My wife said as she reached for kitchen towels to stop the mess. It was almost humorous as she sopped up red wine while dressed like a dream temptress. "Kelsey, it's all over the back of your shirt and your skirt! Come on lets get you cleaned up." Megan said as she caught our babysitter by the elbow.

"But Mrs. G, I can just go home, the girls aren't coming and you and Mr. G...." Kelsey protested

"Nonsense, you and I both know your mom will not be happy if you come home wine soaked." Megan started to lead her towards the stairs, "I'll find you something to wear up here." As the started to climb, my wife put one hand behind her and gave me the stop sign, then the come hither finger right after.

I was smart enough to figure out that she wanted me to wait a second then follow, so I tossed the reddened towels into the sink, swallowed the last of my wife's wine and started to very slowly walk up the stairs. As I approached the top I could pick up their voices again.

"Mrs. G... I mean Megan.... You really don't have to do this." Kelsey continued to protest as I could hear my wife rustling through her closet.

"Kelsey, I don't know what I have that will fit you, we are just not the same size, here take this and go change."

I reached the door in time to see Kelsey walk into the master bathroom and it close behind her. Megan appeared from the closet and smiled at me. She whispered, "Take your shoes off and wait here," as she positioned me at the corner of the bed. Wisely I did as I was told.

No sooner had I kicked off my second shoe than the door opened to reveal Kelsey wearing one of Megan's old t-shirts. With my wife being a few inches taller than her, the shirt came down to Kelsey's thighs. The shirt was probably as old as the girl and definitely thinned with age, enough that the light behind made it clear there was no bra between her poking nipples and the shirt.

At the same time, Megan was bent over undoing my pants, "Your pants are all soaked too Jay, let's get you changed." She acted as though Kelsey was not standing 4 feet away from us as she pulled my pants down to my knees, pushing on my leg to step out of one side. As she freed my left leg she looked over to the door to see Kelsey watching with her mouth agape.

"Oh Kelsey, sorry, Jay's pants were all wet too," Megan said innocently as she stood up, approaching the girl, my pants off, leaving Megan the only one fully dressed. "That's a good look on you Kels," she smiled at our babysitter. "It's a good thing I'm taller than you or Jay would see your underwear."

Kelsey gave a nervous smile and nodded quietly. Her hands unconsciously moving to cover her crotch. "Yeah, I guess so," she almost whispered.

"Well that would be true, but you're not wearing any are you?" Megan asked, her normally sweet voice taking just a bit of edge to it. "You came over to my house without a bra or panties on, didn't you?" She took another step towards the girl, putting her hands on her shoulders.

With Megan still in her heels she was a good four or five inches taller than the girl, who was now just about shaking. "Mrs. G... I... I... " stammered Kelsey before Megan let her off the hook.

"You want to know how I know you're naked under my shirt?" she asked as she leaned almost face to face with Kelsey. "Because I'm the one who told you to not wear underwear. Did you edge the last three nights too?" Megan had Kelsey's full attention now.

"Wait, Mrs. G.... you messaged me online? You...." Kelsey sounded shocked but her flushed skin and hardened nipples told me that there were other emotions too.

Megan went for the finish, "You don't ask this many questions online, Kelsey, yes I messaged you. When I found a hot little mix posing with my pool in the background I couldn't resist. And if you were being honest online instead of just going for the money, you're naked under that shirt except for one little thing, aren't you?"

Kelsey nodded silently, lowering her eyes.

"Do you want to show Jay what you're wearing under there? You've heard about what he can do to me. Do you want that too?" Megan ran her hands down from Kelsey's shoulders until her palms were sliding past her nipples. She pinched her fingers together to pull just a bit on them.

Kelsey nodded again, a low moan just escaping her lips.

"You're going to have to ask me for it Kelsey. You're going to have to tell me what you want. I know what it is, you just have to ask for it nicely, and I'll give you to him."

A real moan now from the girl, and I could see that my wife was pulling her slightly towards me by her hands cupping her breasts. Kelsey continued looking down and mumbled something I could not hear from where I was. Megan was not having that.

"Kelsey you have to speak up. If you don't ask me, then I will let you go home now. But you didn't listen to someone randomly online and hold off from cumming for three days for nothing did you?"

"Please.... Mrs. G.... please can.... Please can I cum?" Kelsey asked, haltingly.

"Kelsey, that's not what you really want. You're going to get that too, but you want me to let you fuck my husband don't you? You want him to do all of those things you said in the video. You need to ask for that." Megan was pushing here, I started to worry it was too far.

Then Kelsey surprised me. She took a deep breath, stood a little taller as though she'd won some internal battle and then she raised her eyes to look into Megans. "Mrs G, please can your husband fuck me. Can he show me what it's like to have a strong man take control of me?" Kelsey started talking faster now, "Can I please submit to him? I'll do anything."

Megan made a show of looking like she was deciding. "Before I decide Kelsey, what about me?"

Kelsey looked at me, then back at Megan, "I'll.... I'll do whatever you say too Mrs G. Please..." she almost whined.

"Then show us what you're wearing under that shirt baby, let's see how obedient you've been." Megan turned Kelsey so that her back was to me.

Kelsey's arms went to her sides and she bunched up the bottom of my wife's shirt, slowly revealing her ass. It was even more mouthwatering nude, but the shock came when the jeweled end of the butt plug from her video came into view. She paused raising the shirt at her waist before deciding to just whip the thing off entirely.

I could stand idle no more. With Megan standing in front of her, I walked up behind her and cupped a cheek in each hands, pulling them slightly apart, stretching her just a little. I slid my hands forward to the tops of her thighs but slid them past her pussy until I was holding her tits like a bra. "You are going to do everything I say, right Kelsey?" I asked, punctuating her name with a quick pinch of her nipples. I felt her arch her back in response, which had the pleasant side effect of pushing her ass into my nearly fully hard dick.

"Yes Mr. G..... I'll be yours to command. I'll be your slave," Kelsey moaned.

I raised my eyebrow at Megan who just nodded. I stepped back and started to unbutton my shirt as Megan turned Kelsey around to face me. My wife slid her hand down Kelsey's toned cheerleader abs until she was covering the girl's shaved pussy.

As she started to slowly tease the babysitter's sex, she turned the dirty talk to eleven. "He's going to fuck you so good baby, and then when he's done, he's going to make you suck his cock so he can fuck you again. You know how he looks at your ass? He's going to be getting much more closely aquatinted with it. He's going to fuck your ass too." She turned Kelsey's head so that she could kiss her - a scorcher of a first kiss for them. Kelsey only hesitated briefly then let her self fully go. "Kelsey, he's going to fuck you while I watch. And you're going to do whatever we say."

12