The Babysitter's Surprise - Pt. 02

Story Info
The affair continues into new territory.
2.1k words
4.57
23.5k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meliss97
Meliss97
172 Followers

I shouldn't have said that... I really shouldn't have.

Remember when I said to Olivia we didn't have to worry about it for the week? Well, with one shot of cum in her maybe not, but we had sex many times that week, and many times my cum ended inside Olivia.

And now, 2 months later, Olivia came into my office one late afternoon while my wife was having dinner with some of her friends.

"I have to tell you something," Olivia said to me.

"What is it sweetie?"

"I haven't had my period in 2 months, so I did a test, I think I'm expecting your baby."

Well, that was a shock. But to be honest, not really unexpected. What would you expect when you've had sex with a girl, who's proclaimed she's not on the pill, and then you stick your dick in her dozens of times during a week. I mean, it should've been a shock if she was not pregnant.

"Oh shit, Olivia, that's going to make things a little more difficult. Are you going to keep it?"

"Yeah, no way in hell I'm removing that, sorry Chris."

"It's alright, it's your choice after all. But now we'll need to figure this out together."

I wasn't sure yet how we'd proceed, but I'll be honest, it got me a little horny. Just the thought of that one week was amazing. My wife never is away that long, and that one week we had all the freedom we could wish for.

Since the one week we've managed to have sex once more, and that was when my wife was shopping, and it had to be a quick one. So no sexy showers together, just a quick ride on my desk chair. Not that I didn't enjoy that, don't get me wrong, but I would've loved a little more nudity and more time.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Oh shit, sorry Olivia, I was lost in thought, what was it?"

"I said I'd love to figure it out with you, maybe I can stay in the house permanently?"

"Well, that is going to be very tough, Olivia, it's not exactly that my wife knows about it, how are we going to explain you being pregnant AND wanting to stay here."

"We can be honest? Tell her about us, and maybe she'll be into an open relationship?"

"I highly doubt it, Melissa is not that kind of person. But we'll figure it out, don't worry. But I know one other thing for sure..."

"What is it, Chris?"

"My cock is hard, and I want it deep inside you!"

It only took a second for Olivia to change from the 'I need to confess something' to the 'I am horny, and I want to fuck' mood. She'd been like that that entire week, and I didn't mind getting all that attention.

With the kids at the grandparents for the weekend, and my wife out with her friends, I figured we'd have much more time than we had earlier that month. So, I stood up, grabbed Olivia's hand, and walked with her upstairs to the master bedroom.

This time I was looking forward to Olivia completely naked.

I think I forgot something, I forgot to tell you what Olivia looked like that day. Of course you remember her being this slim, petite blonde 19-year old girl. She has perfect round b-cup breasts, narrow body and shaven pussy.

But her outfit today was also part of the reason I had no doubt in wanting to figure things out with her, and why her bad news didn't hit as hard. Maybe she had done this on purpose, maybe not. But the sexy summer outfit she was wearing had done the trick.

Olivia was wearing a sexy white sleeveless top, with just 2 narrow straps over her shoulders. The fabric only started around her breasts, giving me a nice view of a cleavage. Then tight around her belly, followed by a cute short white and blue skirt.

Then her sexy slim legs, and concluded with minimal white open high heels.

Can you imagine the look? Well hold on to that, because her top was already off her body. I had pulled it over her head, and under it wasn't a bra, but her pretty breasts. She hadn't even worn a bra!

I leaned forward and kissed both her nipples, before going on my knees and pulling down her skirt. As the skirt was with an elastic band, and not a zipper or buttons, I had no effort pulling it off. It fell to the ground, and under it a white mini string which was semi-transparent. But I couldn't tell if that was because it was wet (it was!) or because that's how the fabric was dry too.

I pulled off the string quickly too, completely revealing her bald pussy.

I leaned forward and started licking it. First slowly between the lips, then faster giving more attention to her clit. I was swapping between these two modes for a bit before proceeding to slowly put one finger inside her soaking wet pussy.

I wanted to start fingering her pussy while licking, but Olivia stopped me.

"Now that I'm naked, and I've been tasted, it's time to make it equal," Olivia said, while pusing my head and hands away from her body.

She took off her shoes while I stepped back to admire her body, and then she commanded me to take off all my clothes.

I wasn't wearing much that day, just a shirt and a short, so that was going to be easy.

After I had taken off my shirt and shorts, and wanted to take off my boxers, Olivia stopped me again.

This time she wanted to have the honour to reveal my cock. It was already incredibly hard, and with the boxer being quite loose, it showed well.

Olivia came closer to me, got on her knees and put her hands on my hips. Her fingers found her way under the band, and slowly she pulled it down while looking me in the eyes.

When my cock sprang free of my boxers it immediately stood upright again. But Olivia didn't touch it yet, and proceeded to take off my boxers completely.

I stepped out of it, and she threw it away, before proceeding. Her hands slowly made it up my legs, between my legs, until her fingers touched my balls.

She then cupped my balls with one hand, and the other grabbed my cock and started stroking me. She then got closer and took the tip in her mouth.

She then slowly started sucking my cock, bobbing her head up and down, and with every 'down' got my cock just a little bit further in her mouth.

My cock, unlike all those who claim otherwise online, isn't the biggest, but quite average in size. Because of this Olivia managed to almost fully get it in her mouth, and I got to enjoy that. Who would've thought a young girl like Olivia liked my cock that much.

Having had almost no sex for the past 2 weeks since I fucked Olivia last, I was quick to get close to my orgasm. I warned Olivia she shouldn't let me cum yet, but based on her reaction, or lack thereof, it was clear she was hungry for it.

It wasn't long after that I felt my cum shoot up my cock, and several squirts of it disappeared into Olivia's mouth, never to be seen again.

Olivia smiled at me and stood up, "You didn't think I was going to let that cum go anywhere else, right? You know how I enjoy the flavour."

"I wouldn't have wanted it any other way," I said, "But I also wouldn't have minded it anywhere else on or in your body."

"You get to choose the second spot, okay?"

That alone made me even more horny, Olivia was far from done with me. But I was also not done with Olivia yet!

"Deal!"

I followed this up with pulling Olivia back up on her feet and pushing her towards the bed.

"Why don't you sit down on the edge of the bed and enjoy yourself."

Olivia followed my command, sat down and spread her legs in anticipation. I got down in between her legs, leaned forward, and continued where I left off. With a finger deep inside her soaking wet pussy, and a mouth on her clit.

Olivia moaned in response and dropped herself to lay on her back and lifted her legs up to give me easier access.

I started using more than one finger. First, I inserted 2 fingers while licking her clit, then I turned my hand around and started rubbing her clit with my thumb while both of my fingers explored her on the inside.

As I kept going back and forth between rubbing the clit with my thumb, and licking between her lips, Olivia moaned loudly in enjoyment. All that moaning and the incredible smell and taste made my cock hard as if I had not come already.

I stopped fingering Olivia and focused on licking her pussy, while with one of my hands I slowly stroked my own cock. This was when I realized I was being silly, and I stopped stroking and licking, and moved over to the bed.

I got on the bed, while Olivia saw what I was doing. I lay down and held my cock up straight in the air. "Why don't you come enjoy this one Olivia," I said to her.

Olivia was already on her way to me, and I saw in her eyes she was doubting what to do with it. In the end she did what I hoped, she positioned herself above my cock, and let it slide fast into her wet pussy.

I felt her warmth envelop my cock. Oh, how I enjoyed this tight pussy of her, and now I sort of had claimed her for me entirely. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out, but one thing was for sure, Olivia was not going to leave my side.

I think she was extremely horny that day, as there was no stopping her. She didn't slowly fuck me, she was like an animal, and was using my cock as her own pleasure pole.

Not that I was complaining at all, it was getting me off, that's for sure. And I loved seeing her tits bouncing up and down in the speed she was going in too.

I saw she was very much enjoying herself, moaning loudly in the process. I helped her even more by grabbing her breasts and massaging her nipples while she rode me.

It didn't take long after that for Olivia to orgasm. The long licking session, the penetration and the nipple play for sure got her to that point.

As she collapsed on me, she gasped, and said; "Oh I'm sorry Chris, I didn't let you cum yet."

"That's okay honey, you did let me cum already tonight and I got to see a wild sexy girl ride my cock."

"Haha, yeah that is true, but it's still hard, so I'm sure you still want it."

"I can't deny that!"

Olivia got off of me, my hard cock slipping out of her pussy, covered in her juices. She got down on the bed next to me and looked at me, and said: "Why don't you sit on top of me?"

I did as she asked, I swung my leg over her body, pointing my cock towards her face. I lowered myself slightly and my cock touched her body, exactly between her breasts.

Sadly, for this position, her breasts were not even close to big enough to being able to fuck them while she squeezed them tight. One of my exes had such big breasts. But... I'll be honest, I prefer them smaller, they're much prettier and softer. Especially those amazing b-cup breasts right below me.

Olivia grabbed my cock, still wet from her pussy, and started stroking it. First gently, then faster. She knew exactly how to stroke me in such a way I got to my orgasm quickly. A minute later I came, one squirt landed on Olivia's face, the second and third on her breast, and the last few drops in Olivia's mouth as she licked my cock clean.

And that was when I noticed a shadow in the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw my wife, Melissa, standing in the door opening watching the babysitter lick my cock.

Meliss97
Meliss97
172 Followers